10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paley Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Paley Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paley Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paley Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paley Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paley Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paley Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paley Ile De France:
Les Deux Noyers
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Les Deux Noyers is located in Égreville in the region of Île de France, just 18 miles from Fontainebleau. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.Sens is 18 miles from Les Deux Noyers, and Melun is 27 miles away. Orly Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The various flavours of home made jam. Also the delightful hosts, who greeted us as soon as we arrived with coffee. They provided us with all the information we needed about how to get to the wedding we were attending and were considerate the following day when we were feeling weary!!!
- Fantastic hosts – very friendly and welcoming. we enjoyed our conversations very much and only wished we could have stayed longer
- Freindly owners, beautiful garden, rustic cottage.
- Lovely character accommodation. Plenty of parking.
- Propriétaire adorables et aux petits soins. C’est une vraie chambre d’hôtes, où l’on se sent très bien reçus, en pleine campagne. Le grand jardin est clos, parfait pour laisser jouer les enfants tranquillement.
La Bergerie des Anges
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, La Bergerie des Anges offers accommodations in Le Bignon-Mirabeau, just 21 miles from Fontainebleau. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Sens is 17 miles from La Bergerie des Anges, and Melun is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 48 miles from La Bergerie des Anges.
The owners did their best to make it a enjoyable stay. The rooms are big and the furneture was not my taste, but chozen with much love.
Swimmingpool was nice
The owners made dinner for us on the Saturday nicht which was very good.
- Charming place with a very romantic touch. Very clean and the owners are extremely carrying. Swimming pool and a small spa are available. Lovely breakfast.
- Nice stop on our way home to England with excellent facilities like air conditioing and even a swimming pool. Breakfast was lovely and the owners very friendly.
The rooms on themselves are comfortable. Having breakfast on the terrace
was nice. The room was clean. The owners were welcoming. The rainshower
in the room was very nice. Also the whirlpool in our room was nice. The
bed linnen was clean and luxurious. The airco in the room really is
necessary on hot days, but works like a dream.
quiet & attractive surroundings
- The owners did their best to make it a enjoyable stay. The rooms are big and the furneture was not my taste, but chozen with much love.
Toute Une Histoire
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Toute Une Histoire is located in Veneux-les-Sablons, just 4.2 miles from Fontainebleau. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Orly is 31 miles from Toute Une Histoire, and Provins is 26 miles away. Orly Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Excellent service and friendly staff
Absolutely amazing antic interior
Breakfast with a view on the Seine
- Super friendly staff – good conversations and excellent service
- The building was in original condition with a magnificent gate daring back some hundreds of years. The apartment was very comfortable with a great view.
Extremely charming house, full of story and kept by a lovely couple.
They took very well care of us which made our stay an exceptional moment!
The establishment’s proprietor and hostess went out of her way to accomodate us in spite of our 2am arrival (eurotunnel delayed), offering us cheese bread and wine (we hadn’t had dinner) and didn’t even bill us for it. She prepared breakfast with her home made jams and tarts, quintessentially the best french home cusine. She is a delightful person who made us feel friends and family guests rather than tourists.
The house and guestrooms are artistically and tastefully furnished with antiques and artifacts, and beautifully cared for down to the minutest of details. The views are breathaking, the Seine seems to come right into the garden, full of flowers and beautiful plants.
A jewel of a place.
Fontainebleau is just a 10minutes drive away, at nights it is completely peaceful, occasionally a train can be heard gently swishing by without noise, adding a pleasant reminder of the beauty of being travelling, and of the silence of the countryside away from the city.
- Excellent service and friendly staff
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La Marlotte is located in Bourron-Marlotte in the region of Île de France, just 4.3 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provins is 31 miles from La Marlotte, and Sens is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 31 miles from La Marlotte.
- The breakfast was really super, beds comfortable with the room being a good size. Madam and Monsieur are a delight and poured a very nice glass of cidre on arrival. Lots of Parking and easy access to the room.
- Nice, cosy and very clean room under the roof, steep and small staircase. Seems to have a nice restaurant, but Wednesday closed (and November because of holiday closed too).
- The owners went out of their way to help us, particularly with parking as our car is very long!
- Really comfy bed owner very friendly & helpful
Great hideaway with quirky olde-worlde feel, but just 10 drive from Fontainebleau.
The restaurant facilities are a plus for evening meals even though my schedule didn’t allow for this.
Manoir Saint Hubert
Manoir Saint Hubert is located in Machault, 28 miles from Marne-la-Vallée and 8 miles from Fontainebleau. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Orly is 30 miles from Manoir Saint Hubert, and Provins is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- beautiful rooms, great bathroom, great bed sheets and towels
- Beautiful location, lovely old manor house. Lovely breakfast delivered to our room .
- Wonderful forrest setting, very comfortable and friendly reception. Great to see all the horses in action.
- There are beautiful horses there. Our daughter was very interested in them and had a close contact with them. Simple breakfast with bread and milk was provided for free. Comfortable mattress, spacious bathroom, well furnished kitchen.
- Wir wurden mit unseren 2 Hunden herzlich begrüsst. Die Unterkunft liegt ideal ausserhalb des Dorfes. Es ist ein ideales Familienzimmer mit 2 Betten im 1. Stock und einem Doppelbett im Erdgeschoss. Die Treppe ist für kleinere Kinder etwas Steil. Das Frühstück war sehr fein mit frischem Baguette, pain au chocolat, Nespresso-Kaffee, Früchten, Kuchen. Zum Zimmer gehörte auch eine kleine Küche mit Kühlschrank, Wasserkocher, Mikrowelle, Nespresso-Maschine. In dieser Küche wurde jeweils sehr diskret und liebevoll das Frühstück angerichtet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, La Pastorale is located in Vinneuf, just 20 miles from Fontainebleau.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Provins is 16 miles from La Pastorale, and Sens is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A beautifully restored farmhouse with tastefully decorated rooms. Large comfortable bed with a very adequate supply of towels, extra bedding, etc. A good dinner (if you choose to take it) at a reasonable price. We had a pleasant and interesting evening. The location is convenient – in a small town but not far from main roads. No private parking but a quiet road.
- The owners have beautifully renovated an old building and run a perfect bed and breakfast. We had a large 5 person suite for the two of us. It overlooked the garden and had a balcony. Everything is provided. The breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice.
- Our hosts were delightful and so helpful. We arrived very late and they waited up for us. A charming place to stay with beautiful attention to detail.
- Everything was perfect. Best night ever. Wonderful couple. Beautiful baby girl. Great breakfast.
- The hosts are incredibly friendly and made a big effort to slow down their French to match my level of comprehension; they speak some English in any case. Breakfast was one of the most impressive displays I have ever seen, with a big range of home-made preserves, crepes and cake. The salted-caramel butter was the star of the show: utterly indulgent. I had two rooms to myself, and they were both large and comfortable. The house is very characterful in a traditional sort of way and the village would, I’m sure, have been very scenic had it not been swathed in fog. Be aware that, if you want to watch TV, you have to do it in the (large) communal lounge. You’ll find books, CDs and a piano there too.
One of our best sellers in Ury! Les Glycines offers accommodations in Ury. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Fontainebleau is 6 miles from Les Glycines, and Orly is 29 miles away. Orly Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Cosy county house with very friendly and helpful host. House itself located in the middle of the little French village. Room is big and good equipped. There is a tea and Nespresso facilities, big tv, very comfortable beds and spacious shower room. Big garden and private parking. Fast wifi. Breakfast was continental but fresh, delicious and versatile. Location is very good. Fontainebleau castle for 5 minutes to drive. Vaux-le-Vicomte, Barbizon, Melun also not far. So Paris. Despite a cold winter weather room was warm. Everything was very good, no complaints. Big thanks for mistress.
- Very well designed room with separate sleeping area for children. Great walk-in shower. Lovely garden for relaxing. Good breakfast.
- Lovely French B+B. Hidden behind a massive pair of old wooden gates lays a lovely garden complete with loungers and awash with colour. Very pleasant hostess, you would need to drive into Fontainebleau for dinner but its only about 8K and there are plenty of places to choose from.
- Very nice property with a beautiful garden. I stayed in a family room which was great, spacious and very clean. Comfy large bed and spacious shower area. Very close to Fontainebleau by car. Breakfast is worth it and the owner is a friendly lady
- great place to stay and the owner was so friendly and helpful. perfect location, just off the A6 but only 10 minutes from the town centre, where there are plenty of great places to eat. Secure place to park (in an inner courtyard) and there is also a lovely garden adjoining the property. The best bit was breakfast, which was included and perfectly set us up for the day! thoroughly recommended.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le 5 offers accommodations in Ury.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Fontainebleau is 6 miles from Le 5, and Orly is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 29 miles from Le 5.
- Das Zimmer ist sehr gemütlich und bietet alles, was man für einen angenehmen Aufenthalt braucht. Das Ehepaar Habrioux ist sehr, sehr nett und hat jeden Morgen ein liebevoll zusammengestelltes Frühstück gebracht.
- Die Ferienwohnung ist sehr gut ausgestattet, alles, was man sich in der Küche wünschen kann, war da. Die Gastgeber waren sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Wir wurden fürstlich empfangen, Kaffee und reichliche Teeauswahl, Obstkorb und im Kühlschrank Wasser, Saft, Yoghurt, Butter, selbstgemachte Marmeladen haben uns erwartet, zum Frühstück wurde uns noch warmes Gebäck gebracht.
Appartement indépendant, bien équipé et confortable
Facilité pour se garer
- appartement spacieux, confortable, propre, tres bien equipé, et propriétaires accueillants et attentionés (super petit dejeuner)
Le 3 Rue Grande
Le 3 Rue Grande is located in Moret-sur-Loing, just 6 miles from Fontainebleau.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Provins is 26 miles from Le 3 Rue Grande, and Sens is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The situation of the residence was perfect and the host very friendly. A very good continental breakfast was provided at the time requested. A comfortable and convenient stop for a visit to Fontanbleau.
- we had room 1, which was spacious, had a great bed, and a modern bathroom. parking was easy, hosts were friendly and our dog was welcomed.
Bed very comfortable.
Adequate kitchen facilities.
Super en suite shower room.
Really good selection for the continental breakfast.
+ Due to traffic we arrived late, the owner waited for us till mid-night, and welcomed us with a smile nonetheless.
+ Great location, free parking was 20 meters away from the entrance.
+ Lovely small garden for having breakfast.
+ Dog friendly
+ great mattress!!
+ big breakfast !!
+ cool CD collection in the room
- Chambre grande et agréable. Accueil sympa. Bien situé. Grande douche. Brioche excellente au petit déj.
B&B Le Danica
B&B Le Danica is located in Dordives, 18 miles from Fontainebleau and 24 miles from Sens. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Melun is 27 miles from B&B Le Danica, and Montargis is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 44 miles from the property.
What a Gem !
if you are looking for a new lodging experience in a very quiet and charming environment, this is the place.
The cabins are very comfortable and very clean.
The breakfast was an excellent addition to the experience, and it was a so nice to be able to take it outside looking at the Swans and other birds.
The owners are very friendly and do all they can to make your stay unforgettable.
- It was nice, accommodation was cosy but pleasant – people were very friendly
- L’originalité de la roulotte, surclassé au dernier moment comme arrivé tard. Ravi !
- L’ambiance nature et pêche de la vallée du Loing et du Bez
Surclassement en roulotte … calme et vue agréable sur le parcours à pêche.
petit café offert du patron avant de partir au boulot lorsqu’on a pas le temps de déjeuner.
- What a Gem !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paley Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paley Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paley Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paley Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!