10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palau De Santa Eulalia Catalonia:
Somnis de l´Empordà
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Somnis de l´Empordà offers accommodations in Torroella de Fluviá. Free private parking is available on site. There is a garden with barbecue facilities.This country house offers a terrace or balcony in certain rooms. There are 2 double bedrooms and 2 family bedrooms, and the bathrooms are equipped with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property with TV.You can play table tennis and darts at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Girona is 19 mi from Somnis de l´Empordà, while Roses is 8.7 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 mi away.
- The hosts were so hospitable and the breakfasts were Home made, fresh every day, the most delicious food we have eaten on our holiday. The location is perfect for exploring the area, the pool is refreshing and peaceful. It was fabulous. The family room was large and elegant, comfy beds and stylish bathroom.
Eva and her partner are wonderful
Very warm and friendly
They make you feel at home
We will go back again!!!!
- The best place to relax, where you can disconnect from reality, with the best owners who could be met. There will always be a lack of such hospitality in other places
- La atención recibida por el personal , el desayuno y el entorno, perfecto para una estancia relajada y confortable
- la masia és preciosa, la piscina genial i l’habitació amb molta llum natural, es podia veure la posta del sol des del llit, és un lloc molt recomanable.
L’Hort de Sant Cebrià
Located in the village of Torroella de Fluvià, L´Hort de Sant Cebriá offers free Wi-Fi and features an outdoor pool, solarium and furnished terrace. Surrounded by nature, this Adults-Only bed and breakfast is 4.3 mi from Roses Beach.Set in a restored 19th-century building, this charming property has a spacious garden, outdoor seating areas and includes a snack bar. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace, library and garden view.Featuring plenty of natural light, the bedrooms feature classic décor and include heating, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower or spa bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.L´Hort de Sant Cebriá has bicycle rental and offers horseback riding, canoeing, diving and other activities for a surcharge.The town of L’Escala is 15 minutes’ drive away.
Amazing breakfast every day, quality of food is among the best
Kind and friendly owners who were happy to help with any request
Beautifully presented throughout the property – sight, sound and smell.
Lovely renovation throughout
Rooms are very nicely appointed
- The decoration’s house was unbelievable beautiful, everything was perfect, every detail, the breakfast was great and amazing quality, the owners were very nice and friendly, esperamos volver pronto ! Marc y Sara
- Jordi and Juan Carlos were excellent hosts full of great local recommendations. Their house is very stylish and breakfasts were delicious
- The decor and attention to detail was excellent. The recommendations were outstanding and we loved our stay.
Peaceful very comfortable and cosy accommodation. Both Jordi & Juan Carlos excellent hosts with great advice on where to go to either for views,beaches or restaurants.
Lovely pool and perfect setting for a relaxing break. Beautiful private setting which we certainly recommend.
- Amazing breakfast every day, quality of food is among the best
Hotel Fundació L’Olivar
Spacious rooms at Fundació L’Olivar come with free Wi-Fi and private terraces. Set in an olive grove just outside Ventalló, it has a peaceful setting surrounded by nature.Offering great views of Canigó Mountains, the Albera Nature Reserve and the large gardens, all bright rooms feature large windows and a modern décor. Each one has a fireplace, sofa, flat-screen satellite TV and a fridge.Fundació L’Olivar’s restaurant, the Oli-Bar, offers simple, organic dishes and local wines. Private events can also be held there.Many outdoor activities are possible in the area. The beach at Sant Pere Pescador, 15 minutes’ drive away, is great for windsurf and kitesurf.Transfers from Girona Airport, Barcelona Airport or nearby train stations can be arranged for a supplement. Girona is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Rooms are very stylish and comfortable. Breakfast is delicious!
Words can’t describe how perfect this place is.
We stayed for two nights in one of the newly opened tents. It was beautiful and not as I imagined a tent to be! It was bright and airy and surprisingly cool during the warm nights. We were given a key to our own private bathroom a couple of feet away from our tent.
The grounds of Fundació L’Olivar are amazing with numerous sculptures dotted around the area.
There was a lovely small private pool for guests to use and there were no time constraints about times of use etc.
Breakfast was basic but perfect.
The dinner menu was limited but was of excellent quality with fresh ingredients/seasoning.
The owners/family running Fundació were very welcoming and friendly. There was a very relaxed atmosphere about the place with the family dogs strolling around the grounds.
I can’t recommend this place highly enough and will definitely be back!
- Amazing hotel in stunning surroundings. An artist and his family owns the place and has created a mix of great architecture and a monumental park with huge sculptures. If you want to get away and experience a laid back atmosphere with extremely nice people this is the place to visit. I found this hotel by coincidence driving from Sweden to Palma de Mallorca when needing a place to sleep for the night. I will definitely visit again, maybe just because of the atmosphere
The property is quite nice with very eye-catching sculptures and the pool is beautiful and very harmonious with nature (although there was some construction near the pool which tarnished the experience).
The room was good. Very nice mattress and bedding, ample bathroom with a good shower.
The owner was helpful towards the end of our stay and brought us fruit and a coffee machine as we were leaving early and missed breakfast.
- Außergewöhnliche Lage, sehr weitläufig, großes Zimmer, sehr gutes Bett, kostenloses Parken, großer Pool
The family-run Can Selleretas is located in Vilamacolum, in a quiet natural setting, 3.1 mi from the Bay of Roses. Free WiFi access and free parking are available.All rooms are heated and feature a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Can Selleretas offers homemade food using natural produce. There is also a TV lounge and library. Tourist information is available and many activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding countryside.
Xavi is an excellent host, he takes the time to explain the activities and attractions in the area. The bnb is located in the countryside only a few km from the beaches, it’s ideal for those who don’t like to be in the middle of huge and ugly resorts and want to have a relaxing time.
If we go on holiday in the same area again, we will book it again.
- Wir, Anna & Harald wurden sehr freundlich begrüßt. Es wurde uns alles ausführlich erklärt. Viele Geheimtipps und wichtige Informationen für einen schönen Urlaub. Grosser Parkplatz mit gesicherten Zugang per Fernbedienung. Schöner großer Innenhof zum verweilen und relaxen. Sehr sauberes gepflegtes begrüntes Anwesen und sehr sehr saubere Zimmer. Wir wurden sehr zuvorkommend behandelt. Der spanische ortskundige Vermieter spricht sehr gut akzentfrei Deutsch. Ist sehr bemüht um das Wohl seiner Gäste. Beim gemeinsamen morgendlichen Frühstück haben wir uns sehr gut unterhalten. Das Frühstück ist frisch, mit selbst gebackenem Brot und Kuchen, hauseigenen Früchten, sehr abwechslungsreich. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
- És un lloc fantàstic. Net i cuidat. Això si, el millor és el propietari, el Xavier. Una persona encantadora i fa que la estada al seu establiment sigui per no oblidar-la. Intentaré tornar-hi.
- El Tracta Rebut i la seva Filosofia, Lloc molt Tranquil
Cogimos este alojamiento por su ubicación. Está en un pueblo tranquilo a pocos kilómetros de zonas muy turísticas. Hay muchas posibilidades cercanas para disfrutar. Xavi, el dueño del alojamiento, te ofrece muchas recomendaciones para distintos lugares y necesidades.
El desayuno me pareció muy original. Desayunas con el resto de huéspedes, y eso hace que puedas comentar y recibir orientaciones sobre sitios chulos. El desayuno es variado. Xavi cada día introduce algo nuevo.
Aunque no es un hotel para niños, los peques estarán muy a gusto allí. Y además que tenga gallinas y los perros que viven en la casa, lo hace aún más atractivo para ellos.
El desayuno está más orientado a adultos, pero Xavi enseguida nos puso cosas que fue oyendo que le gustaban a los peques.
- Xavi is an excellent host, he takes the time to explain the activities and attractions in the area. The bnb is located in the countryside only a few km from the beaches, it’s ideal for those who don’t like to be in the middle of huge and ugly resorts and want to have a relaxing time.
Boutique Hotel Can Pico
Offering a large outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace, Boutique Hotel Can Pico bed and breakfast is a fully restored 17th-century Catalan farm located in the small village of Pelacalç.The modern and stylish rooms at this charming property come with heating, air conditioning, TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some include a seating area with a sofa. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.A breakfast buffet consisting of sweet and savory dishes is served daily and you can enjoy it in the common lounge area or on the terrace. Boutique Hotel Can Pico also has a wine cellar where wine tastings can be organized.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in L’Escala, just 5 minutes’ drive away.The historic village of Sant Martí d’Empúries and its beaches are a 10-minute drive away, while Figueres, with its Salvador Dalí Museum, is 20 minutes’ drive away. Girona Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property. Private parking is available.
- Nice hotel, comfortable and new room, good breakfast.
- Loved the vibe . It is is the countryside and super quaint. Lovely pool area.
- The hotel has been decorated beautifully. The absolute quiet was wonderful. The town is a 10 min drive to the next nearest town with services and a 15 min drive to the beautiful beaches. Swimming pool area is lovely.
- Peaceful and charming base for exploring Besalu and the northern Costa Brava. After Barcelona, a breath of fresh air.
- Modern and very clean hotel. Spacious room, top equipped bathroom, big double bed. Great breakfasts – you can have almost everything you like, possibility to eat at the terrace, music background. Kind staff, especially the Czech one from whom we’ve got great recommendations for trips 🙂 You can have refreshment at the pool. Calm surrounding. Good starting point for many trips. No overcrowded feeling even when the hotel is fully occupied. Hotel pictures correspond reality.
Located within 2,100 feet of Dalí Museum in Figueres, C&C Figueres provides accommodations with a kitchen. Free WiFi is available.A fridge and electric tea pot are also provided.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The room is quiet and nice! You have bathroom and kitchen. I loved the conversations with the hostess who is very kind and lovely! She helps you with everything and is always very cheerful. I loved to be there, in the center of Figueras. Thank you very much!
- very nice and helpfull personal, really close to railway and bus station and all main attractions
Best were the friendly welcome and service.
Also, a homely breakfast being included.
- Great owner who was very helpful and went out of her way so that I could get to tge property late at night.
- The owner was amazingly kind to me as my flight was delayed, so i missed my train and arrived quite late. She was so helpful to help me settle in even so late at night when she needed to leave early for work the next morning. The room was convienently located, clean, quiet, and very comfortable with good wifi. I recommend it highly!
Located in Figueres, Hostel Figueres has accommodations within 300 feet of Dalí Museum. Free WiFi is featured.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Hostel Figueres.
- Helpful and friendly staff, and a good mattress. Also loved the modern design shower with rain shower head!
- Very nice terrace, great location, very nice staff
- The location is really good just 5 min.walk from Dalli Theatre.
- Extremely well located, clean, with a very nice staff and overall facilities.
Nice common areas with a/c
Super friendly staff & perfect location ( around ghd block from Dali museum)
Ca la Gloria
Located in Vilabertrán, Ca la Gloria has accommodations with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is available.Each unit has a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, as well as a fridge and electric tea pot. Some units include a terrace and/or a balcony with mountain or garden views.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Girona is 22 miles from Ca la Gloria, while Roses is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- A lovely rural guest house, a lovely welcome, excellent breakfast, it felt very homely, and the owner of the property was so friendly.
- The owner is very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was very hearty.
- A wonderful choice for breakfast, served upstairs in the kitchen, with two seperate roof terraces to have coffee on afterwards, with a great view over towards the old abbey in the village from one and the fields and mountains from the other.
- Everything. Gloria is a perfect host! Very clean room, good breakfast. We’ll be back!
- Everything was excellent, Gloria is the nicest person, did everything possible to make our stay terrific.
Bed & Breakfast Pani
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, Bed & Breakfast Pani is located in Empuriabrava. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a terrace. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy river view and pool view from the room. Extras include a sofa, a private pool and an outdoor seating area.At Bed & Breakfast Pani you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, and there is also a docking space where you can moor your boat.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 2,950 feet from Windoor Realfly. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 30 mi away.
- Our host Serge was wonderful and very welcoming, we felt great! The villa is enormous and has a fantastic view over the channels. Mornings on that terrace are delightful…
L’accueil, le service, la situation, tout est parfait. Le propriétaire est au petit soin. Je recommande largement cette adresse. C’est un petit coin de paradis. La piscine au bord des canaux est agréable.
Merci encore à Serge le propriétaire.
- La villa est extraordinaire, la chambre était parfaite avec une immense terrasse. Le design de la maison est somptueux. La vue est sublime. La piscine de 15 m avec plongeoir TOP. L’accueil de l’Hôte était fantastique, nous avons même fait une dernière baignade avant de partir après l’heure.
- Дом большой, отличный бассейн, гостеприимный хозяин
Le proprietaire de cette villa d’exception est tout simplement merveilleux. L’accueil a ete chaleureux avec de belles petites attentions. Je manque de superlatifs pour decrire l’endroit. On s’y sent tout de suite comme a la maison. Le petit dej est copieux et offre un large choix qui saura satisfaire les plus exigeants. Enfin, le rapport qualite/prix est tres bon et de loin.
Une seule deception : nous n’avons pas pu rallonger notre sejour car il faut bien retourner travailler..toute bonne chose a une fin!
Set in a 14th-century country house, Can Clotas features an outdoor pool, a garden and terrace. Guests can have their meals at the restaurant.With free WiFi access in public areas, the air-conditioned rooms come with classic furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the spacious garden fitted with tables, chairs and sun loungers. Here, they will also find barbecue facilities, table tennis and a children’s playground. The on-site restaurant is available with prior reservation.Cistella’s center is a 2-minute drive from Can Clotas. Girona is 37 mi away.
- We stayed in one of the apartments, which had everything that was needed, and the staff were very helpful.
- The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and friendly and they made the stay extra special. The hotel itself is beautiful and in stunning surroundings.
- Friendly staff, lovely residence and tasty breakfast. Not too far from Figueres (you need a car) and other locations if you’re doing the Dali triangle as we did. The community room with kitchen facilities was good as on arrival we did not want to go to a restaurant, so had a small snack on site.
hospitable and helpful hosts who welcomed us as we were family
we were guided at excursions and beautiful restaurants
the place Was very nicely clean and well maintained
We hope to come back another time
- Good value, very pleasant managers, clean , good location, basic breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palau De Santa Eulalia Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palau de Santa Eulalia Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!