10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palasca Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Palasca Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palasca Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palasca Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palasca Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palasca Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palasca Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palasca Corsica:
Domaine D’ostriconi-l’agriate Café
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Domaine D’ostriconi-l’agriate Café offers accommodations in Palasca. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Calvi is 17 miles from Domaine D’ostriconi-l’agriate Café, and Bastia is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- the owner was very welcoming and helpful making the stay easy
- Gérant absent pendant tout le séjour. Une seule employée dans l’établissement seulement le matin pour le petit-déjeuner, après vous êtes livrés à vous-même. Accès à la chambre difficile (sur un chemin en pierres) et sans éclairage. Pas de demi-pension sur place alors que réservée au préalable sur le site de Booking depuis 2 mois… Chambres au confort très spartiate. CB non acceptée alors qu’il était précisé qu’elle était acceptée.
- colazione ottima e abbondante, materasso superconfortevole, lo staff tutti gentilissimi e disponibili, Stefan parla italiano .Posizione ottima x potersi muovere e vedere spiagge e località nei dintorni…lo consiglierei
- Belle bâtisse en pierres, très beau cadre au milieu de la nature, chambre spacieuse et très agréable, le tout agrémenté d’un charmant accueil et toujours avec le sourire de la sympathique Aurélie.
- Posizione strategica per vedere le spiagge più belle per chi ha un fuoristrada 4×4. Casale molto bello con tanto verde attorno e gli animali danno un tocco in più. La proprietaria è carinissima ed estremamente gentile e disponibile. Letti super comodi!
Situated in Pietra Moneta, B&B Pietra-Monetta has a garden and a terrace. Providing a restaurant, opens from May to September, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the bed and breakfast, every room is fitted with a wardrobe and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at B&B Pietra-Monetta.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pietra Moneta, like hiking.Calvi is 18 miles from B&B Pietra-Monetta. The nearest airport is Calvi – Sainte-Catherine Airport, 17.4 miles from the property.
- Large stylish room, very clean. Host was super friendly and funny.
- Great breakfast with a choice of homemade jam, outstanding restaurant (try the menu 4 courses for 27€) and really nice attentive staff.
- Nice room, furnished in old stile, very good breakfast.
- Grandioses Zimmer, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Tolles Frühstück auf der kleinen Frühstücksterrasse.
- La struttura nel suo complesso e il ristorante annesso. La gentilezza dei proprietari.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, L’Aghjalle is located in Santa-Reparata-di-Balagna. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Calvi is 9 miles from L’Aghjalle, and Bastia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The place looks better than in the pictures on booking.com!! It is located in a quiet and beautiful area – the farm with cows. There is a restaurant which looks beautiful at the sunset and at night. The breakfast was tasty. The room was in a traditional style, with some decor elements, very clean and with all the facilities needed. The bathroom was clean and the service marvellous.
- I liked the rural location with dramatic mountains as a backdrop. Also the excellant restaurant with ingredients from the farm and the friendly staff.
Le dîner est excellant !
Tres bonne table d’hôte
- Dormir dans une grotte. Marcher dans le pâturage pour le petit déjeuner
- Calme et apaisant cadre idyllique acceui super agréable je reviendrai et recommanderais cette adresse
Domaine St Joseph
Located in Casta, 24 miles from Calvi, Domaine St Joseph features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bastia is 13 miles from Domaine St Joseph, and Corte is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Wonderful bed and breakfast in a peaceful, beautiful and unique location. A good base for exploring northern Corsica. Also great for relaxing next to the pool. Friendly hosts, pleasant breakfast. I would definitely recommend this place to couples who would like a peaceful retreat. Next to the dirt road that goes to Saleccia Beach– with it’s beautiful turquoise water. (You need an off-road vehicle for that, but there is also a water taxi option.)
- Very nice and helpful owners. Excellent breakfast. Wonderful setting
- Very friendly staff, beautifull and very quiet surroundings…
- War alles perfekt. Sehr schönes Anwesen, Zimmer sauber und sehr schön ausgestattet, Frühstück lecker.
- le confort de la chambre, le domaine, le petit déjeuner, la gentillesse des hôtes
U Castellu Guesthouse
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set within a traditional guesthouse in the village of Algajola, U Castellu is on the northwest coast of Corsica. It enjoys sea and mountain views.Each of the guest rooms is equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains or the sea.U Castellu provides a daily continental breakfast that is served on the terrace during fine weather, which offers views of the sea and the surrounding villages.Guests of the U Castellu can borrow books and magazines from the library and enjoy a variety of local wines.It is located halfway between Calvi and the Ile Rousse, free parking is available nearby for guests exploring the region by car.
- We especially appreciated the warm and helpful welcome that we received. We enjoyed the large, central room with comfortable sitting areas, books and a beautiful view that was made available to guests. Algajola is just a short ride from L’lle Rousse, which made our evening drive from the port used by the ferry from Nice an easy one. And the ease of dining at the excellent restaurant of the same name located adjacent to the guesthouse made any jet lag after a transatlantic flight a non-issue. Breakfast on the rooftop terrace overlooking the Mediterranean was also a treat.
Everything was OK ( location, room, very nice extra sitting room, breakfast, very friendly owner)
We would certainly go back and stay for some nights ( we were only there for one night)
Beautiful, small B&B
Very good breakfast
Maud is a wonderful, helpful host
We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Great place to stay. In the old part of the village, next to sea, quiet, calm, with views. Wonderful breakfast, and above all the owner was friendly, accommodating and helpful to offer advice and hospitality. Nothing but excellent.
- We really enjoyed staying at U Castellu Guesthouse. The host was super nice, the place is located in a beautiful place, just in a couple of minutes walking to the beach. We had an astonishing view from the terrace where we ate the tastiest breakfast. So far, it’s been the best stay in Corsica.
Auberge E CIME
Located in Asco in the region of Corse, 16 miles from Calvi, Auberge E CIME features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bastia is 27 miles from Auberge E CIME, and Corte is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- An amazing location with incredible views. Good food. A clean comfy room with good a/c and good parking what more could you want?
Lovely friendly hosts
.Thanks to Tif who spoke very good English ( see you in Australia😀)
- the food was greatly cooked (meat), room was great with an amazing view , great kind staff. Room rate is a good vallue for money
- Good AC (needed) in a comfy room with views. Nice dinner, note there isn’t much choice in Asco.
- Nice location in a small village in the mountains. Friendly staff that makes you feel welcome. English spoken by one member of the staff. The room was nice.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Ventulella is located in Moltifao in the region of Corse, just 19 miles from Calvi. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Bastia is 22 miles from La Ventulella, and Corte is 13 miles from the property. Saint Catherine Airport is 17 miles away.
- Nice place. Real breakfast! (rare in Mediterranean). Owner family was friendly and nice (speaking OK English)! View of nearby town and mountains is gorgeous. Remote.
- The 17th century house (according to the owners) has a wonderful atmosphere. We felt like we were coming to the family for the weekend.
- Anais and Jean-Yves are the most welcoming hosts one can dream. We had a wonderful dinner at their table. We felt at home in their company. The panorama from the terrasse is exceptionally beautiful.
- Die Gastgeber haben sich die allergrößte Mühe gegeben, unsere Erwartungen wurden weit übertroffen.
- Tout a été parfait: une vue superbe dans une belle maison bourgeoise du siècle dernier au coeur de la Corse, des Hôtes très accueillants, une cuisine raffinée et abondante, un petit déjeuner copieux et varié, avec des produits locaux et des canistrellis maisons on ne peux plus délicieux! Un cours séjour d’hiver dont nous nous rappellerons avec plaisir.
A Conca d’Oro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Conca d’Oro offers accommodations in Vallecalle, just 30 miles from Calvi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bastia is 9 miles from A Conca d’Oro, and Corte is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 8 miles from A Conca d’Oro.
- The room you get is in the same house where hosts live. Views from the property are magnificent! But you won’t have that view from double room, as room windows are on the other side from the sea, so it’s only garden view. Delicious breakfast is served on the balcony with the views of the valley, sea and Saint-Florent.
The accommodation, the surroundings and especially the familiar and friendly treatment of the host gave me the sensation of the authentic corsican village.
Spectacular views, clean and spacious room, nicely decorated.
- the owners do not speak much english but they speak Italian and French and with the help of google translate we managed very well 🙂 they were very helpful in pointing out places to go and the lady does very very tasteful breakfast…homemade jams, cakes and biscuits. the bnb has an amazing view with St Florent at the distance, a great spot for sunset and it is set in a very quite village. The evenings were very relaxing, very close to nature and close to visit Cap Corse. Highly recommended.
- Un vieux village, un paysage magnifique, un accueil chaleureux. Et un logement très confortable.
Superbe vue au petit déjeuner, qui est d’ailleurs très complet et gourmand.
La confiture de coing faite maison est un régal.
Casa di Floumy
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Casa di Floumy is located in Calvi in the region of Corse, just 26 miles from Corte. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Porto Ota is 20 miles from Casa di Floumy, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa di Floumy.
- Everything! Beautiful mini house. Warm, brilliantly laid out. Wonderful people superb breakfast. Could have stayed for weeks!
- Very homely and the owners are very polite and welcoming even though I don’t speak French.
I usually write my reviews in English so almost everyone can understand them.
We spent only one (unfortunately, we wished we could stay longer) night in this structure. The owners are extremely nice and friendly, and welcome you in a cosy environment. The rooms are separated from the owners’ house and one from the other by the garden and some fences. Our room was very clean and neat, with some unexpected extras like the fully equipped kitchen (the fridge is a big advantage) and a huge bathroom. The bed was very comfortable (even if beds in France are normally smaller than elsewhere). Outside the room there was a small courtyard where we could hang out our wet swimsuits and beach towels and where the amazing breakfast was served in the morning (everything was so good!). We travelled by car and had no problems in reaching Calvi and the surrounding areas. I strongly recommend this place!
- Excellent breakfast- lovely hosts – easy to walk to Calvi and the beach – . Carpark facilities – I would recommend the gîte!
The little cottage we stayed in was really cozy and cute with an amazing artistic touch – the owners must be artists, we thought. The walk to Calvi is not too far and the town was really romantic – we could hear live singing from the restaurant closest to the old city wall, where we then stopped to have a nice dinner – local meats and cheeses and nice wine.
In the morning we were served excellent breakfast (coffee, croissants, pressed orange juice, honey, home-made marmelade, yoghurt, etc.) – the time was arranged for when we would open our window after a good night’s sleep – just perfect!!!
A Dodolela is located in Omessa, 25 miles from Calvi and 24 miles from Bastia. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or river.Corte is 7 miles from A Dodolela, and Porto Ota is 27 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 18 miles away.
- We were upgraded (literally!) from a poolside room to a “tree-top cottage” which was very cosy, funny and a bit special accommodation. Total privacy with a large terrace on treetop level. Everything very clean. Good spacious bathroom. Nice host (no problem to communicate in English). Heated pool. If You have a car, the location is excellent to discover the mountains, Corte, Valle d´Asco etc. Easy to find, near national road N193.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, schönes Zimmer, gemütlich eingerichtet, mit dabei eine kleine persönliche Terrasse mit zwei Liegen. Im Zimmer gab es einen kleinen Wasserkocher mit Teebeutel und Kaffeesticks. Die auf dem Gelände vorhandene kleine Sommerküche mit Kühlschrank Mikrowelle und Geschirr steht allen zur Verfügung. Nachts sehr ruhig.
La chambre si coquette donnant sur une piscine chauffée .
Excellent pour un transit si on ne veut pas faire de randonnées.
Lekker ontbijt tesamen met de andere gasten
- Bien situer confortable très bonne accueil au petit soins et de bon conseil
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palasca Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palasca Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palasca Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palasca Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!