10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palalda Languedoc-roussillon:
Mas La Rourède
Mas La Rourède is located in Taillet, 30 miles from Roses and 16 miles from Perpignan. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Collioure is 20 miles from Mas La Rourède, and Figueres is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 18 miles from Mas La Rourède.
- Gorgeous views, comfortable, clean and beautiful room and wonderful hosts for whom nothing was too much trouble.
La atención de los propietarios es exquisita, excelente,magnifica.
Digno de elogiar.
El ambiente de exclusivididad que buscan es por lo que hace del alojamiento un lugar ideal.
Recordaremos la estancia por la calidad del servicio.
L’accueil est chaleureux, attentionné et professionnel. La vue est sublime.
Les chambres sont contemporaines, confortables et propres. L’intimité est préservée.
Nous avons découvert un lieu d’exception tant par l’accueil et le professionnalisme de nos hôtes que par cet emplacement à couper le souffle, doté d’une vue inoubliable et d’un confort optimal.
Idéal pour se reposer et s’évader, nous le recommandons vivement.
- Las vistas son espectaculares, la tranquilidad un lujo y la atención de los propietarios excelente.
Le Castell du Vila
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Castell du Vila offers accommodations in Reynès, just 29 miles from Roses. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Perpignan is 17 miles from Le Castell du Vila, and Collioure is 19 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- An actual ancient villa that breathes history. Decorated with taste. Every item in the building deserves attention and gets you thinking. The owner welcomed us with elegance and genuine warmth. It was the best accommodation experience of our round trip.
- The stay was amazing because Marie and Domi(owners) were unbelievable. They made us feel like family and nothing was too much for them if it made us more comfortable!! The traditional French breakfast was always fresh with the best bread that we ever tasted!! They are truly professional and really take care of the guests. We are definitely going back again and again!! Not to mention how beautiful the “Roman Villa” was. The trip was like a fantasy come true. It was almost impossible to leave!! Thank you Marie and Domi!!
- The castle was fabulous. Our room was lovely and comfortable and we were made to feel very welcome. A great base for sightseeing and activities around the area. Our host was so helpful with reservations and recommendations.
- La habitacion muy confortable. La amabilidad de los anfitriones, Marie y Dominique.
Excellent petit dejeuner et la convivialite du proprietaire
Located in Reynès in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 28 miles from Roses, Casa Cantonada features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Perpignan is 17 miles from Casa Cantonada, and Collioure is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Châtaigneraie is located in Céret. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roses is 27 miles from La Châtaigneraie, and Cadaqués is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 19 miles from La Châtaigneraie.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, L’Escalivade offers accommodations in Céret, just 27 miles from Roses.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cadaqués is 30 miles from L’Escalivade, and Perpignan is 16 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 19 miles away.
Central and quiet location just a few minutes walk from the old town of Céret.
Swimming pool area.
Easy to find free parking in the neighborhood.
Many good bars & restaurants in Céret.
Nice atmosphere in the old town of Céret.
Very good art museum.
- Excellent value in centre of Ceret. Small but comfortable rooms. Good shower excellent Wifi. French speaking owner and staff. Very helpful. Swimming pool for cooling off
- The property is very close to the amenities within Ceret. The French couple were very friendly, but did not speak English (we managed with our limited French). We had to leave early on our last day and Patrick went out for fresh bread and croissants so that we could have an early breakfast. The pool was lovely.
- Friendly hosts. Lovely breakfast, and great swimming pool.
The breakfast was excellent.
The swimming pool was a marvellous facility during a very hot spell.
- Central and quiet location just a few minutes walk from the old town of Céret.
One of our best sellers in Céret! La Re’Belle is located in Céret, just 27 miles from Roses.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii are available.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cadaqués is 30 miles from La Re’Belle, and Perpignan is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The welcome and naturalness of the host; the ease of walking around Ceret from the property.
- Easy access, comfortable, friendly, all new renovations.
- Everything. Most welcoming and friendly. Beautiful restored French home.
- The couple is very nice. They will go the extra mile for you. Everything is new and clean. Very quiet place.
- Está ubicado en el centro del pueblo, en una callecita muy tranquila. La habitación y baño son nuevos. La propietaria es muy amable.El trato es cercano. No es un hostal, es un b&b.
Mas La Marchette
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Mas La Marchette is located in Céret in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Roses is 30 miles from Mas La Marchette, and Perpignan is 14 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building and location. Amazimg hospitality. Wonderful food. Just perfect
- Thierry and Patricia were excellent hosts providing excellent food and breakfast and dinner. They were warm and friendly and hosted great dinner around large outside table. We were able to enjoy the company of our hosts and other guests in a very entertaining and engaging fashion. Also dog Iago!
- Great location. Great hospitality. Fantastic breakfast and supreme dinner (table d’hôte). We will certainly come back to the Mas la Marchette!
- Everything excellent. Wonderful situation and views..Patricia, the owner, a superb hostess.
- The view is fantastic, nature, mountains and in the distance the mediterranian sea! Impressive countryside, exceptional breakfast(never seen so many types homemade jams before), big room, nice hosts, possibility of table d’hotes, Collioure ca 40 minutes drive away, Spain 1 hour. Restaurants and supermarket ca 15 min drive.
Poppys Chambres d’Hotes
Featuring free WiFi, Poppys Chambres d’Hotes offers accommodations in Céret.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Roses is 27 miles from Poppys Chambres d’Hotes, and Cadaqués is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- A very nice and romantic little hotel where the landlord make personally breakfast and ensure that you feel so welcome. The room is perfect with a super nice bed and always the possibility to make coffie in the room. Very nice bathroom with a big shower and always fresh towels.
- Great place to stay in the centre of the town. Lovely hosts who went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Excellent breakfast. We would definately go back and recommend. Thankyou.
- Poppys is a wonderful Chambres d’Hôtes in a delightful old building in the heart of Céret. We stopped for one night to visit the Joan Ponç exhibition (which was fantastic) at the Musée d’Art Moderne and we were so glad we chose to stay at Poppys. The interior decor is charming and the rooms and the communal lounge are full of character and very comfortable. Paul is a really friendly and helpful host and the full English breakfast is a real treat! The location is perfect – right in the centre of town, a minute’s walk from the Musée and with free parking close by. Highly recommended!
- The room I was given was very spacious, as was the en- suite shower room. The bed was very comfortable. An excellent full English breakfast was provided. The hotel was ideally located in the historic centre of Ceret and could not have been better located.
- Extremely friendly, British owners, located right in historic center, parking 200m away in free public parking, large room, wonderful comfortable lounge and excellent breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Papillon
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Grand Gîte le Papillon is located in Céret. Roses is 27 miles away.Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Cadaqués is 31 miles from Grand Gîte le Papillon. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 18 miles from the property.
The hosts are very delightful. The food (table d’hote) was delicious! The hosts asked us for our opinion for the menu and what the kids, which we appreciated. All the ingredients are fresh from the market! Very friendly setting at dinner time meeting and eating with other guests.
The croissants for breakfast are home made and absolutely heavenly.
I travelled with three kids under the age of 14. The room was spacious and clean. Bathroom very spacious and clean.
We would go back there in a heart beat.
Thank you for the experience.
Lila and Ed
- The chambre d’hôtes le papillon is a very nice place to stay with the family. We stayed from Friday to Saturday with the 3 kids. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Joelle and Philippe were very nice hosts. The first evening we enjoyed the food but also the people. It was an opportunity to meet people from Montreal, but also from Liege. This resulted in some nice discussions at the table. The breakfast on Saturday was very well prepared and was certainly enough. In general a very nice place and well located ( not far from the highway)
- We stayed for a weekend (family of 4) in a very comfortable and spacey room, very good location. Super nice croissants! Excellent service!
- Very kind owner. Great bath. Big bed. Shop with patisserie right across road with lovely bread and groceries. Nice view of bridge.
- Lovely little apartment and very helpful owners. Good self catering facilities. Short walk to the centre.
- The hosts are very delightful. The food (table d’hote) was delicious! The hosts asked us for our opinion for the menu and what the kids, which we appreciated. All the ingredients are fresh from the market! Very friendly setting at dinner time meeting and eating with other guests.
Mas Di Luna B&B
Located in Arles-sur-Tech, 23 miles from Perpignan, Mas Di Luna B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Font-Romeu is 29 miles from Mas Di Luna B&B, and Collioure is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 25 miles from Mas Di Luna B&B.
- Excellent établissement. Accueil très chaleureux. Literie très confortable. Propreté des lieux irréprochable. Petit déjeuner gourmand.je reviendrais lors de la prochaine compétition VTT.
- Accueil chaleureux et familial, excellent petit déjeuner,
- Très bonne literie calme du lieux accueil des plus agréable bon petit déjeuner
Le lieu en pleine nature, l’accueil sympathique, la chambre vaste et confortable
le petit déjeuner savoureux .la présence attentive de nos hôtes.
très agréable accueil, propriétaires très gentils,
un petit déjeuner savoureux avec des produits maisons
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palalda Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palalda Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!