10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Palaja Languedoc-roussillon:
One of our best sellers in Carcassone! B&B Dochavert is located in Carcassonne, a short 10-minute walk to the walled, medieval city. It offers a bright double room, a private entrance and a panoramic terrace.The air conditioned room with its independent entrance has a private bathroom with an Italian shower of black mosaic. There is also TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The beautiful yard has a swimming pool and a sun terrace. From here you have a unique view of the surrounding vineyards and mountains. You will also find an orchard and a vegetable garden.Lastly, breakfast is served every morning to your room, on the roof-top terrace or in the family kitchen.
The bed was extra comfortable!
Our host was great & so helpful!
The breakfast was amazing & delicious.
- Lovely area overlooking the fortress. The breakfast was splendid. Easy parking, great pool area, thoughtful design and especially helpful English speaking hosts!
- Stunning B&B. Beautiful decor and amazing views. Hosts Filip and Gwen are lovely, serve a beautiful breakfast and are so helpful.
Home made breakfast and though of eveything
The property was separate, very clean and funky
We both really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend
If we are the area we will be sure to stay once again
- Our hosts, Gwendoline and Filip, made this a memorable stay for all the right reasons. The rooms are located downstairs with separate entrances and fantastic showers. There is ample parking and medieval Carcassone is a short walk and even shorter drive. The views are outstanding and breakfast is a gourmet delight.
- The bed was extra comfortable!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, La Villa-Carcassonne is located in Carcassone. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Castres is 28 miles from La Villa-Carcassonne, and Saix is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- La Villa offers a tranquil oasis a few steps away from the hustle and bustle of the historic centre of Carcassonne. Tasteful, contemporary furnishings, comfortable bed and delicious breakfast with local farm yoghurts. The view of La Cité illuminated at night from our skylight window was breathtaking. The owner very kindly gave us plenty of tips about what to do and where to visit in the surrounding area.
We stayed here 2 nights on our return home trip from Spain. We traveled by motorcycle and Juliette was very helpful in ensuring the bike was safe and secure.
Our accommodation was in one of the annexe rooms and was very comfortable, comfortable bed, wardrobe, drawers, TV, shower room, tea and coffee facilities, all very clean.
Breakfast was eaten in a large room with glass doors overlooking the garden, property was close to shops, restaurants and within walking distance to Le Cite.
- Beautiful property and lovely owner. The view of the fortified city from our balcony was amazing. Wifi, a small fridge, car parking and breakfast were all included. There was also a pool but we didn’t get to use it due to the weather.
- Lovely wiev, near the castle, free parking place, lovely owner: very kind and helpful! Everything was perfekt!
- Delicious breakfasts with home made croissants and jam. Very friendly and helpful host. Perfect location. Intimate feel. Lovely decor and pool.
B&B Demeure Saint Louis
One of our top picks in Carcassone.Located in Carcassone, 28 miles from Castres, B&B Demeure Saint Louis features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saix is 27 miles from B&B Demeure Saint Louis, and Castelnaudary is 22 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
Beautiful interior, classic building with modern features. Very close to
The Medieval City
- We had the Saint Louis suit and it was very authentic and comfortable. Private parking next door. The owner is a very nice gentleman, very willing to help.
- super two bed apartment, very open space, good kitchen, good breakfast
- It was all very nice, the room was comfortable and very clean. The interior design is great.
- Well located property, very friendly and helpful host, lovely well appointed room, superb breakfast choice.
- Beautiful interior, classic building with modern features. Very close to
Domaine De Marseillens
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine De Marseillens offers accommodations in Carcassone, just 31 miles from Narbonne. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Castres is 29 miles from Domaine De Marseillens, and Saix is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 4.3 miles from Domaine De Marseillens.
- Domain des Marsiennes is an oasis of beauty, run by two of the most hospitable, friendly and helpful hosts I have ever had the pleasure of staying with (Muryel et Serge). Just perfect.
- Mariel served us wonderful breakfasts with homemade jam and coissants. There was also a good choice of local produce including a delicious aniseed cake. The bed was so comfortable and the roll top bath was deep and very relaxing. The house was decorated in a very individual style with lots of antique furniture and some lovely paintings.
- Delicious breakfast, amazing room – very impressive
- A wonderful, tranquil setting with charming hosts. The perfect hotel for either relaxing or using as a base to explore. A gentle, relaxed vibe to the whole place. Can’t recommend it enough.
- The obvious heritage of the building and room. The breakfast that was home made ingredients served with a smile
B&B Les Balcons de Maragon
One of our best sellers in Carcassone! Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, B&B Les Balcons de Maragon offers accommodations in Carcassone, just 29 miles from Castres. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saix is 29 miles from B&B Les Balcons de Maragon, and Castelnaudary is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 2.5 miles from B&B Les Balcons de Maragon.
- Very quiet but only a few minutes drive to the main tourist attractions . Stunning open countryside views to complement the excellent breakfast on the terrace by the swimming pool . Very good mattress gave us 10 hours sleep . BJ made a very attentive and knowledgeable host .
- The hosts are so nice, the room and facilities are very comfortable, the views are incredible
Lovely owners very welcoming nothing too much trouble
GreT swimming pool and relaxation area
Breakfast first class even organised gluten free for me
- Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The room was comfortable and had everything you could need, the bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in. The views from the living room of the house are outstanding.
- The family was friendly and hospitable. From the swimming pool the scenery was fantastic and due to the fantastic weather the breakfast was served from the terras which gave the same nice view. Overall we were really satisfied about the B&B and due to the private parking place it felt safe.
Carcas Hôtes Guest House
One of our best sellers in Carcassone! Located in Carcassone, 28 miles from Castres, Carcas Hôtes Guest House features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for golfing. Saix is 27 miles from Carcas Hôtes , and Castelnaudary is 22 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The owner was extremely nice and went out of his way to make our stay perfect.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and helpful in every way, from making sure we had everything that we required, to giving us all sorts of info to help us explore and enjoy the town, and driving us back to the airport when our holiday was over. We loved staying in this building, which is interesting and traditionally furnished, with a pleasant sunny garden at the rear. Our room had a great view of the castle, quite spectacular when it was lit up at night, and an en suite with an excellent shower.
- Great location in a beautiful building. Decent breakfast and friendly hosts.
- The room was beautiful and had a lot of character, in the baroque style with a ches longue. Beautifully decorated with tapestries and creatively wallpapered. The hosts were friendly and they was even a lovely dog to keep us company during breakfast.
- Lovely old house, warm warm welcome, comfortable beds, good hot shower, simple but pleasant breakfast. Jérôme our host was very attentive and helpful.
Bed & Breakfast L’Orangerie
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Bed & Breakfast L’Orangerie offers accommodations in Carcassone. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Narbonne is 31 miles from Bed & Breakfast L’Orangerie, and Castres is 29 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 4.3 miles away.
L’Orangerie is a superb B&B in a great location. The hosts Jeanette and Eric could not have been nicer or more helpful.
Our room was delightful, very spacious, with lovely ensuite.
Breakfast was great, Eric collected bread and pastries, which were yummy, from the local bakery fresh each morning.
- Friendly attentive owners helpful with points of interest in surrounding areas
- The house, our hosts, the ambience, and the pool looked lovely but sadly we did not have the sunshine to enjoy it. Hopefully we will when we return.
- Jeanette and Eric made us feel very welcome in their beautiful property. The spotlessly clean rooms have been lovingly restored and the beds are super comfortable. Great soundproofing too, room was very quiet. The breakfasts were delicious. Our hosts offered lots of information about the local area and recommended some fabulous restaurants. We would definitely visit again if staying in the Carcassonne area.
- House full with Charme, and the attention of Jeannetteand Erik impossible to be better!. All their tips where fantastic and helpful.
- L’Orangerie is a superb B&B in a great location. The hosts Jeanette and Eric could not have been nicer or more helpful.
Aux Anges Gardiens
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Aux Anges Gardiens is located in Carcassone in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 29 miles from Castres. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Saix is 28 miles from Aux Anges Gardiens, and Castelnaudary is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great host, great facilities, good breakfast. The only regret is that we could not spend more time there
- Everything about this hotel was excellent but the owner/host Patricia in particular, was fantastic, she could not have been more helpful.
- Super house with a lot of history you can’t fault the lady owner for providing the best continental breakfast and friendly outlook
- Beautiful home, large bedroom and bathroom with pretty decor. Very clean, tidy and lots of little extras – Patricia and Andre were a lovely, friendly couple and they make every effort to make sure their guests are happy and comfortable. The pool was a great addition to the garden especially when the weather was hot – so I also enjoyed a swim. Breakfast was delicious and very varied with home made cakes and jams. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be going back.
- Our host Patricia was amazing: very informative, gave us great sightseeing suggestions, prepared breakfast every morning. Also, the property is gorgeous, well maintained and really clean.
La Maison sur la Colline
One of our top picks in Carcassone.Located in Carcassone, 29 miles from Castres, La Maison sur la Colline features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.Saix is 29 miles from La Maison sur la Colline, and Castelnaudary is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 3.7 miles from La Maison sur la Colline.
- Location was excellent outside city center but very ideal. Breakfast was excellent, the whole place and deco was atmospherical. Hotel was onwer was also very friendly.
- A beautiful house very well equipped and great hosts. Superb breakfast! Minutes away from the Cité. The best place to stay in Carcassonne.
- The breakfast was magnificent! We were made to feel very welcome, and our dog was included in everything. The room is very eclectic but comfortable & the lovely ladies who run the B&B are delightful. Beautiful views of Carcassonne.
- The owner was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was wonderful with plenty of food to choose from. The room was warm especially as the weather outside was very cold (early February)
- bed was really comfortable, breakfast was beautifully presented and the owner even cooked eggs for us.
B&B Entre Bastide et Cité
One of our top picks in Carcassone.Showcasing a playground and terrace, B&B Entre Bastide et Cité is located in Carcassone in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 28 miles from Castres.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saix is 27 miles from B&B Entre Bastide et Cité, and Castelnaudary is 22 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 2.5 miles away.
Excellant location – walking distance to the Castle and the city Centre.
Both Fita and Franck are great host, with so much information to share.
Great home made breakfast. Coffee/tea/juice available during the day/night.
Free public parking.
Our host was so lovely! The best breakfast and homemade cake and marmalade ever!
Very close to the castle and to the centre. Perfect stay in France.
- Charming B and B within easy walking distance of both the citadel and the bastide in a very quiet part of the town. Super friendly hosts provided us with just the right amount of information over the course of our stay. Our room and bathroom were perfect. The guest lounge on the top floor with tea and coffee facilities which opened onto a roof top terrace with superb views of the citadel was a real bonus (if a bit chilly in March!) Breakfast was exactly right with homemade goodies as well as orange juice and cereals.
- The property was amazing, Fita was one of the best hosts we have ever encountered. I would highly recommend this as a perfect place to stay when in Carcassonne. The roof terrace has a magical view of the walled city.
- Fita and Franck were excellent hosts and full of suggestions and advice on how to get the most out of our trip. Our room was very comfortable and well furnished, and the communal space on the top floor was perfect. We would definitely stay here again!
- Excellant location – walking distance to the Castle and the city Centre.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Palaja Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Palaja Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!