10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pajas Blancas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pajas Blancas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pajas Blancas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pajas Blancas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pajas Blancas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pajas Blancas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pajas Blancas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pajas Blancas:
Located 2.7 miles from Tres Cruces Terminal Station in Montevideo, Cane B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 10 miles from Cane B&B.
- Really friendly couple that run the place. They were also helpful with tourist information and could answer any question I had about Uruguay. Big room. Wifi worked good. Breakfast was good. My best stay in Uruguay!
- Bom café da manhã. Limpeza muito boa também. O melhor é a atenção dos proprietários, que se mostraram muito gentis e solícitos.
- las comodidades, limpieza y por sobre todo la atención de sus dueños
- Proprietários muito atenciosos, foram muito receptivos, explicando tudo e prestando apoio, nos sentimos em casa hospedados neste local. Local muito organizado e limpo, excelente acomodação e infraestrutura do local.
- Me gusto la calidad de atención de José y Adriana,atentos y agradables. El lugar es hermoso, las instalaciones nuevas con moderna decoración, patio precioso, la limpieza excelente, la zona tranquila con servicios cercanos y espacios para disfrutar. Totalmente recomendable GRACIAS!!!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ernst&Lali Homestay offers accommodations in Montevideo.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 12 miles from Ernst&Lali Homestay.
Ciudad Vieja is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, architecture and culture.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montevideo, 1.7 miles from Tres Cruces Terminal Station, Casa Roberto features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 11 miles from Casa Roberto.
Barrio Sur is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, architecture and coastal walks.
- Very glamorous and stunning house. In a very central location and we were given great suggestions for food and drink in the area. We also loved the craft beers on offer!
- Casa Roberto is awesome! Roberto, the host, did everything possible to make us welcome. The facility is loaded with wonderful small touches reflecting a sense of art, design, and history. The location is excellent, close to Plaza Independencia and there are good restaurants nearby. Our room had access to a private terrace, which was wonderful for an evening glass of wine.
- What I liked about Casa Roberto was Roberto. What a joy he is!!
- It was a privilege to be in such a show-stopper of a house. Ceilings to the heavens and serious design know-how.
- The attention to detail is superb – from the interiors, to the food to the music! All of course testament to the vision of super-host Roberto – would highly recommend to any friends staying in Montevideo.
Chez Mario et Solange
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chez Mario et Solange offers accommodations in Montevideo.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Atlántida is 26 miles from Chez Mario et Solange, and Canelones is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Montevideo Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, architecture and culture.
Stay there and enjoy. This place is so unique, I’ve seldom seen such a cozy place. Every corner holds something to look at. Rooms are large, we had a balcony. 2 bathrooms are more than sufficient for the guests, never had to queue. There’s a kitchen if you want to cook your own meal. Use the rooftop terrace to enjoy a wonderful evening and eat up there. Solange and Julien have a great place and answer all your questions, provide you with maps and Information about restaurants and other places. Mario, the father, is a charming, funny and helpful man.
Be aware that you live in the center of town with everything around the corner, it can be loud at night. Everything is within walking distance, bus stops are also close by.
- Beautiful house, super-friendly owners, fantastic breakfast. Very good value for money. Highly recommend.
As promised, 10/10 to Mario and Solange. I stayed in their house for just one night, sadly. But it really felt like being guests at their house. The hosts are great. Mario was happy to share with me his passion for the Italian culture. Solange and her boyfriend are full of suggestions – please, follow their lead, you won’t regret it!
The breakfast is incredibly varied and tasty. The house very well decorated and the room comfortable. The services in the house are perfect, as the cleaning was.
- Good location not far from the Main Street and easy to walk most places. The house is really nice, great breakfast and the room was very comfortable.
- Everything. This is a top place to stay. Mario, Solange and Julian are incredible hosts. They make you feel very much at home. The rooms are clean and really comfortable. The guest house is in a good location as well.
- Stay there and enjoy. This place is so unique, I’ve seldom seen such a cozy place. Every corner holds something to look at. Rooms are large, we had a balcony. 2 bathrooms are more than sufficient for the guests, never had to queue. There’s a kitchen if you want to cook your own meal. Use the rooftop terrace to enjoy a wonderful evening and eat up there. Solange and Julien have a great place and answer all your questions, provide you with maps and Information about restaurants and other places. Mario, the father, is a charming, funny and helpful man.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, aldea montevideo offers accommodations in Montevideo, just one mile from Tres Cruces Terminal Station.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The best place to stay in Montevideo. Very welcoming hosts that create an amazing atmosphere. Next to nightlife and shopping. Close to downtown. Totally recomend it.
– Victoria and Fedde were amazing hosts
– fantastically decorated home
– spacious kitchen and rooms
– great rooms/people ratio to make some great friends
- The breakfast was wonderful, the shower had great heat and water pressure and the overall cleanliness of the place was brilliant.
- Incredible experience, such kind loving people. Thank you so much, I will come back
- Location, Hosts, Breakfast, Bathrooms and the overall cleanliness was perfect. Victoria and Fede are perfect hosts. I have enjoyed every minute with them. Netflix evenings were the icing of the cake <3
Una Noche Más B & B
One of our best sellers in Montevideo! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This family-run bed and breakfast in Punta Carretas, Montevideo offers a terrace, a fireplace and massage services. Each room has a balcony. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The cozy rooms at Una Noche Más B&B have air conditioning, cable TV and a shared bathroom.The Una Noche serves a buffet breakfast prepared with fresh, local ingredients.Guests can relax on the hotel’s terrace, or use the barbecue facilities. The Una Noche also has a library and offers yoga and meditation classes.
Parque Rodo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and culture.
- Very nice host, good room, rooftop kitchen and terrace with great view over the city. Beach very closeby as well and since taxi’s are cheap and aafe its no issue to take a cab to downtown
- The location is perfect. Close to restaurants, supermarket, the university and the beach. The house is old but classic (which reminds me of my childhood), and well equipped. The staff – Eduardo and Carla – are more than perfect. They are super friendly and helpful. They have built a very cozy atmosphere for all guests.
- Hosts Eduardo and Carla were exceptionally helpful and friendly, like being part of the family. Even though the “welcome” information email from Eduardo was in Spanish, he does speak English quite well, as I found out on arriving.
– Eduardo and Carla are very nice! They were very always helpful and lovely to chat with.
– Location is great! It’s close to everything and easy to get around.
– The place was clean and nicely decorated. It has a lot of character.
- The hosts are so friendly and helpful. We especially loved the yummy homemade breakfast bread! Beautiful and quirky art.
Casa Figari is located in the Pocitos neighborhood in Montevideo, just 1.1 miles from Tres Cruces Terminal Station.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Carrasco International Airport is 9 miles away.
Pocitos is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, tranquillity and food.
No reviews yet.
Private Room in Beautiful Home
One of our best sellers in Montevideo! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Private Room in Beautiful Home is located in the Pocitos neighborhood in Montevideo, just 1.4 miles from Tres Cruces Terminal Station.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Pocitos is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, tranquillity and food.
- The bed is great and the people, family is very friendly! we loved!!!!
- El lugar era muy cómodo, limpio y con todo lo necesario para una excelente estadía. Además, estaba ubicado en un lugar céntrico y seguro.
- Localização, hospitalidade, limpeza e acomodação confortável.
- La cordialidad de los anfitriones,Carolina y Mariano
- Buena atención de sus dueños y excelente ubicación
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Stone Wasi is located in Montevideo, just 24 miles from Atlántida.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great host, very accommodating. Lots of quirky decor and a nice breakfast 🙂
- Great location, very cozy neighbourhood, don’t forget to try the bar “esquina del mundo” two blocks away. The guy in charge, Mario, was super helpful and gave us a lot of useful advice, specially on where to eat.
- the guy was really nice and helpful, room was good to… Neighborhood also quiet alright!
- Good position, very nice district and a great owner.
- El lugar es como si estuvieras en tu casa te podes mover libremente
Mar del Plata
Mar del Plata offers pet-friendly accommodations in Montevideo.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlántida is 21 miles from Mar del Plata, and Canelones is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Carrasco International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Un lugar impecable para alojarse con la familia. La habitación con una estupenda vista al mar, el cual está a sólo unos 50 metros, lo que permite para quien gusta de hacer deporte, disponer de un espacio natural sin igual, como así también la higiene, la ducha, la comodidad de la cama, todo muy bueno. El desayuno, abundante y muy rico. Y contar con un lugar donde poder dejar el coche, eso también es muy importante. Y lo más importante, la amabilidad con la que sos recibido por parte del personal y su dueña, la Sra. Rosa. Muchas gracias.
- Limpeza, vista do quarto, localização e hospitalidade
- La ubicación y fundamentalmente la calidad, dedicación y predisposición de los responsables y empleados del hotel.
- Es un lugar que aparenta ser algo sencillo, mediocre por su fachada. Pero su dueña es muy amable, las instalaciones están bien, el lugar es perfecto porque está bien cerca del mar y a pocos minutos del aeropuerto. La vista al mar desde la habitación es muy buena. Esmerada atención
- Muy amables, un hotel comodo y ubicación espectacular.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pajas Blancas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pajas Blancas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pajas Blancas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pajas Blancas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!