10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Paillé Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Paillé Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Paillé Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paillé Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paillé Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Paillé Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Paillé Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Paillé Poitou-charentes:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Manoir Angle is located in Blanzay-sur-Boutonne in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 23 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Niort is 18 miles from Manoir Angle, and Cognac is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 37 miles from Manoir Angle.
- A glorious manor house in an oazis of nature. Big thanks to owners and their dog Jack for superb hospitality, the dinner and interesting conversations.
- Very friendly hosts, beautiful property, we had a very good dinner at Manoir Angle after reservation, everything cooked by our nice Hostess, breakfast was also very good and, we would definitely recommend this place and hope to come back again soon!!
- Vivienne & Ian are excellent hosts & share their beautiful house extremely generously. Invited into their private lounge, I was given a drink & entertained; nothing was too much trouble for them. I highly recommend Le Manoir Angle.
- Property was beautiful, setting was amazing and we got an incredibly warm welcome from the proprietors. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.
- Vivienne and Ian were the perfect hosts, attentive and friendly from arrival to departure. The house and surroundings were beautiful, the perfect place for a relaxing break.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Maison Lavande offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint Denis Du Pin. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saintes is 19 miles from Maison Lavande, and Niort is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 35 miles from Maison Lavande.
- We have just had a very enjoyable stay at Maison Levande with Alan and May. They are, without exception, the most gracious hosts we have stayed with. As we were going to be spending our days house hunting, we took advantage of their Table d’Hote offer and each night were presented with a delicious 3 course meal and ample wine of our choosing. The B&B is very comfortable and perfectly situated for visiting the local areas and further afield. Our stay was peaceful and relaxing.
- The warm welcome we received. We were the only guests that evening, we ate with our hosts and felt as though we were visiting old friends. The house is on the edge of a delightfully quiet village and has been beautifully renovated and extended. We would definitely stay there again.
- Convenient location breaking our journey travelling back from Spain, a few minutes from the péage, yet in a tranquil and rural setting. Great hosts, comfortable quiet room, a good night sleep and lovely breakfast set us up for our journey. We also enjoyed the evening meal which we emailed in advance to request.
We loved the welcome for the dogs and being able to walk them from the door.
Alan and May are wonderful hosts, thank you so much.
- We just had the most fabulous time. Alan & May were the best hosts ever and we felt like part of the family. Great evening meal and super breakfast. Would detour for miles to go again!
Chateau Des Granges
Chateau Des Granges is located in Courcelles, 17 miles from Saintes and 25 miles from Niort. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cognac is 20 miles from Chateau Des Granges, and Rochefort is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful. Our host were simply fantastic. The breakfast was fabulous. This property has my highest recommendation.
- Nothing is too much trouble for the hosts, who provide amazing breakfast full of homemade goodies and even offer a lift into town for supper – if required.
- The Chateau is stunning and the hosts warm and welcoming. They made us feel very comfortable and were helpful with local knowledge and went out of their way to assist us, including dropping off and picking up for a dinner engagement.
- I loved everything about my stay. As soon as I arrived I felt welcomed and at home. The most amazing dinner and breakfast every morning – croissants fruit scrambled eggs and toast and great coffee! Can’t wait to stay again
- From the minute we arrived we were made to feel welcome by our hard working hosts, June and Martin. The house is beautiful and the grounds were large and well kept. Our room was luxuriously furnished with style and comfort in mind. The bed was the most comfortable we have found on any of our recent travels. The bathroom was well appointed with a luxury shower with plenty of hot water and included quality soaps and shampoos. Breakfast was an amazing spread and included everything you could possibly want to ensure that our day got off to a good start. Our hosts were very helpful with information on the local area, restaurants and places to see. They welcomed us warmly when we came back in the evening and we enjoyed plenty of good conversation during our stay. We highly recommend Chateau des Granges and we hope to stay there again when we are next in the area.
Domaine de Rennebourg
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Domaine de Rennebourg is located in Saint Denis Du Pin in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 19 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Niort is 22 miles from Domaine de Rennebourg, and Cognac is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 34 miles from Domaine de Rennebourg.
- This is an experience of France not to be missed – the owner made us so welcome and the place is just magical
- Property like the 16th century, took a little getting use to, but ok.
- A charming place to stay… A real experience of historic France.
- Atmospheric really historic and interesting. Owners made us feel extremely welcome and were very friendly helping us with our limited French. Recommended good restaurant for evening meal.
- Amazing place to stay and wonderful breakfast. Our 2nd visit and we will go again.
Chez Fins Bois
Located in Néré in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 24 miles from Saintes, Chez Fins Bois features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Angoulême is 31 miles from Chez Fins Bois, and Niort is 26 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 46 miles away.
- The lovely property, the friendliness of the owners and the welcoming breakfast each morning.
John and Tania were lovely hosts.
The highlight of our our stay was there advice to visit a local cognac house. It really exceeded our expection of fining the real France.
So far the best experience we ever get in France. We did a walk, the kids played lovely on the playground, we slept more than comfortable and had a wonderful breakfast.
On our navigation the name of the village was put as L’Epinoux.
- the owners are very friendly! The fire was burning when we arrived, the rooms cosy and clean, and the breakfast very good. We defenitely go back another time
- When we arrived there was a fire lit in the stove it was so warm and welcoming . Both John and Tanya made us feel so welcome and the gite is so cosy nicely decorated . We would certainly go back
The Higgledy Piggledy House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Higgledy Piggledy House is located in Matha, just 17 miles from Saintes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Angoulême is 28 miles from The Higgledy Piggledy House, and Cognac is 12 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 47 miles away.
Lovely old farmhouse, very comfortable. Good dinner and wines and a lovely continental breakfast.
Very peaceful, we were shattered from a very stormy ferry crossing and slept in comfort for about 10 hours. Our hosts were great and we left with a dozen fresh eggs from their chickens- beautiful flavour!
Authentic Frech country house in lovely setting , close to all amenities.
Friendly hosts who couldn’t do enough for you.Great food and service , good value for money too.
- Excellent hosts who were always trying to help !! I had a great time and would definitely return .
- Jacqui and Steve made us very welcome in their farmhouse. Rooms were very comfortable and the food including breakfast was very good. Excellent location and great ambience.
- The owners Steve and Jackie were great – Jackie cooked us a superb meal on both evenings we were there. Very reasonably priced. The rooms were very comfortable and nicely decorated.
- Lovely old farmhouse, very comfortable. Good dinner and wines and a lovely continental breakfast.
Les Cygnes Noirs
Les Cygnes Noirs offers an outdoor swimming pool, a furnished terrace looking onto the garden, and free WiFi throughout. It is 9.3 miles from Cognac and its train station.Rooms at Les Cygnes Noirs feature a wardrobe, iron and individual heating. The private bathroom includes a shower, toilet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast of homemade jams, fresh fruit, and regional specialities is available daily. Several restaurants can be found 5 miles from the property.Les Cygnes Noirs also features a children’s playground, a patio with a seating area, table tennis, and free bicycles are available upon request. Saintes is 16.2 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
Very pretty garden and loved relaxing by the pool.
Very friendly and helpful owners.
Un accueil chaleureux par des britanniques qui font tout pour la clientèle!
Un couple charmant d’un peu plus de 60 ans 🙂
Un cadre calme et très joli
Piscine privative, petit local pour cuisiner en appoint, avec Billard et ping-pong
Et si vous êtes en retard pour quitter la chambre, on nous sourie gentiment “c’est pas grave du tout!”
Conseil pour le restaurant du soir parfaits
Très bon petit déjeuner avec croissants et gâteaux frais et fruits de la propriété.
Couple d’anglais très sympathiques!
- Naast de heel rustig en landelijk gelegen accommodatie kabbelt een beek en enorme zonnebloemvelden zijn op 100 meter afstand te zien. De ontvangst was bijzonder hartelijk. Na een lange dag rijden was het fijn om direct een duik in het zwembad te kunnen nemen. Ondertussen serveerde de gastvrouw gratis welkomstdrankjes op zo’n typisch Frans tafeltje bij het zwembad (zwembad ligt tot laat in de zon). De accommodatie heeft geen dinermogelijkheden, maar een paar kilometer verderop is een prima restaurant.
Les propriétaires très agréables et très présents. Super cadre avec la piscine.
Le petit déjeuner était copieux et très bon
- Very pretty garden and loved relaxing by the pool.
Chambre d’hôte Au col de Cygne
Chambre d’hôte Au col de Cygne is located in Blanzac-lès-Matha, 16 miles from Saintes and 29 miles from Angoulême.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Cognac is 12 miles from Chambre d’hôte Au col de Cygne, and Rochefort is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 45 miles from Chambre d’hôte Au col de Cygne.
No reviews yet.
Cynlyns Le Ruisseau dans Le Marais
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Cynlyns Le Ruisseau dans Le Marais is located in Saint-Savinien in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 25 miles from Royan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Saintes is 9 miles from Cynlyns Ruisseau Dans, and Cognac is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Valerie & John were wonderful hosts and nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. While we were only passing through the area, I would recommend a longer stay using Cynlyns as a base, to explore the area further. A great breakfast was provided, to start the day.
For our trip through New Aquitaine we planned two overnights at Valerie and John’s country-house, a few minutes away from the river Charente….and we couldn’ t do a better choice!
At a reasonable price a comfortable, well furnished bedroom with a large bathroom at upper floor, a very good and complete breakfast (fresh melon, croissants and home-made jams and muffins just to mention but a few delicacies) at ground floor in a cosy glazed porch overlooking a large and well kept garden and, above all, two kind and friendly hosts: they have given us precious suggestions for our best holiday time in the region and, definitely, they have been able to make us feel like at home and to impart us a bit of their love for life, good things and sound relations.
Not to forget also the chance to park for free on site, which is always an appreciated plus for driving tourists like us.
- Really friendly gite owners, made you feel really welcome. Quiet area. Secluded garden, safe for dogs and/or children. Well presented local produce breakfast.
- Very warm well come by Valerie and John and remaining the same way during our stay – we all, including our son loved the place. Valerie and John gave great recommendation for spending the afternoon – after a long exhausting drive – at the river and enjoy a great French meal on a terrace of one of the local restaurants. And last but not least: Our son forgot his puppet-shark. Valerie and John noticed it prior us and have informed us immediately. Our shark has arrived prior us back at home. Many thank for this wonderful stop over.
- We booked this B&B on our way to Spain and were warmly welcomed by Valerie. The location is magnificent, beautiful house and garden. Perfect host who reserved us a restaurant for the evening dinner. Breakfast was super! We will come back 😊
Le Clos du Plantis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Clos du Plantis offers accommodations in Sonnac, just 17 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Angoulême is 26 miles from Le Clos du Plantis, and Cognac is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 48 miles from Le Clos du Plantis.
- Fabulous location ! Beautiful room; everything we needed when away from home.Delightful, welcoming hosts. Third visit !
- La chambre spacieuse, décorée avec beaucoup de goût et très confortable , l’entrée séparée dans la chambre, le calme du site. La chambre d’hôte est bien indiquée par des panneaux dans la campagne.
De landelijke omgeving en uitgebreide ontspanningsfaciliteiten van de locatie, o.a. zwembad, ruime zonneweide met zitjes en ligstoelen, jeu de boules baan.
De zelfgemaakte jams en fruit uit eigen moestuin bij het ontbijt. De vriendelijke ontvangst door gastheer en gastvrouw.
Uitstekende locatie gelegen tussen de wijnvelden van de Cognac-streek.
- Een van de fijnste b&b’s waar we ooit geweest zijn. Een heerlijk huis met prachtige, sfeervolle tuin met een zwembad, zitjes en veel ruimte. Zeer vriendelijke eigenaren (mevrouw spreekt wat Engels en geeft leuke tips voor de omgeving), een afwisselend, uitgebreid ontbijt en een erg mooie kamer met dito badkamer. De rust is er heerlijk!
Zeer vriendelijk onthaal, propere en frisse kamer, leuk tuin, proper zwembad.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Paillé Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Paillé Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Paillé Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Paillé Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!