10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Padul Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Padul Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Padul Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padul Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padul Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Padul Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Padul Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Padul Andalucía:
Featuring a shared swimming pool, Villa Madnis offers rooms with free Wi-Fiaccess. The guest house is set in a residential area in Padul, 11 mi from Granada.Offering garden views, each heated room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower, bidet and hairdryer. Some of the rooms feature air conditioning.Traditional dinner with local products is available under request. Guests can enjoy a bar, terrace and garden. There is also a shared lounge with a library, TV and a wide selection of DVD movies.The Pradollano/Sierra Neevada skilift is 16 mi from the property, which is set next to the Sierra Nevada National Park. Guests can also reach the coast in 40 minutes by car.
Close to Grenada
Close to Sierra Nevada
- Warm enough indoor pool. Extremely clean like in museum) Realy nice owners. Good living room with musical instruments and training simulators. Home bar with good drinks. Tasty herbal tea.
- Hosts go an extra mile to make you feel welcome and comfortable + share lots of local knowledge on the region, its history, fauna and flora and foods. The house and common areas are huge. The breakfast is homemade, fresh and tasty. Location is convenient if driving from the coast to Granada and sleeping on the way (or just visiting the region).
But, the wife liked the homemade jams (and I am sure that when asked more savory items would be provided)
Very nice supper available on request
Philippe and Evelyn are very hospitable
- Realmente llegar a un sitio nuevo y encontrarte como en tu propia casa es genial. La amabilidad de Philippe y Evelyne son entrañables. El trato Familiar. El excelente desayuno ecológico, una delicia.
- Close to Grenada
A welcoming, intimate hotel blessed by a stunning mountain backdrop and located in Lanjarón, not far from the center and the towns well-known spa.An authentic, family-run, affordable establishment that features a sun terrace with panoramic views and is located in wonderful countryside surrounding ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and activity holidays.Just 31 mi south from the wonderful city of Granada and 25 mi from the Costa Tropical and at the entrance of the Sierra Nevada national park.
- Staff member I dealt with excellent. New decor novel
- Close to town centre. Friendly welcome from the hosts. Comfy room, although very small.
- Second time there and does not disappoint, great value for money, clean, excellent and accommodating staff.
- The location was great for exploring the local area. Easy to walk to bars and restaurants. Short drives to lots of interesting villages and historic sites.
- The stuff was very helpful and kind. The view was amazing.
Casa Aire de Lecrin
Offering panoramic views of the Sierra Nevada and Alpujarra from its roof terrace, Casa Aire de Lecrin is set in the Lecrin Valley. It features a charming patio.Each heated and air conditioned room has free WiFi, a kettle with coffee/tea facilities and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature a balcony.The bed and breakfast has dining room which a sitting area around a fireplace and French doors opening onto the patio.Casa Aire de Lecrin is located in the small village of Pinos del Valle. Motril and the Andalusian Coast are a 30-minute drive away, as is Granada. Federico Garcia Lorca Airport is 34 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- We loved everything from our room to the beautiful terrace overlooking the valley. Also the hosts made us feel at home. Definitely worth it.
- We liked everything about the property from the lovely hosts Anna and Martin to the great breakfasts,the roof terrace,the atmospheric plunge pool and the superb location.
There is nothing I can fault about this beautiful b & b. Anne & Martin have done up the property to a high standard yet with a cosy welcoming feel. The location is perfect for visiting Granada, Sierra Nevada and the surrounding area.
The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast exceptional.
- Very friendly owners, awesome roof terrace, comfortable rooms with proper coffee machine, lovely village to visit.
- The best place to stay we ever had! Anne and Martin are very nice people, breakfast was fabulous, nice view from the terrace on the roof.
Green Peaks B&B
Located 6 miles from Alhambra and Generalife, Green Peaks B&B has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and free WiFi.All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette with a a dishwasher and coffee machine. There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Green Peaks B&B has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Granada Cathedral is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Granada Science Park is 6 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 14 miles away.
- The B&B is an excellent place to relax and recharge with amazing views of the mountains and city below. It is so quiet and renting a car would have been beneficial. The host was so accommodating and very happy to help. If we come back I would certainly bring my running shoes/hiking boots to explore the mountains
- Excellent hospitality from owner of B&B who went above expectation to help book sightseeing activity to make our stay more enjoyable.
- There was really nice views further at the mountain ..we have seen mountain goats its great to drive up and to take a walk of 20 min to those nice views. The room was nice and clean, it felt like home.the hotel it self has a beautiful view as well.
- The location was astonishing and the property itself was beautiful
- amazing place to stay! I enjoyed four days here and would have loved to make it 10. Most of it all is superb and the owners did an amazing job in restoring the place. The pool is a fantastic get-away after a hot day in the Sierra Nevada or Granada city and the Alhambra (20mins by car). Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is perfect too; fresh fruit, milk and cereals, some bread and toppings. Juice, tea and coffee. Perfect!
El Cortijo del Pino
Located in the quiet Andalusian village of Albuñuelas, El Cortijo del Pino offers wonderful views of the Lecrin Valley. The bed & breakfast offers a shared garden and swimming pool.The house has a patio with a rose-covered pergola for al fresco dining, offering views of Albuñuelas. The lounge on the ground floor features rustic furniture and paintings, as well as terracotta floor tiles and wooden beamed ceilings. There is central heating throughout.The charming dining room has a wood-burning stove and Art Déco table. The modern kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. Outside, there is a barbecue.The city of Granada and the beaches of Costa Tropical are both just 30 minutes’ drive away. The ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada can be reached in about 40 minutes by car. The G7 walking route passes by the front door.
No reviews yet.
Carmen Real del Realejo
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, Carmen Real del Realejo is set in a XVIII century house in Granada, 1,650 feet from Alhambra and Generalife.Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Views of the mountain, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Carmen Real del Realejo features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Granada Cathedral is 1,950 feet from Carmen Real del Realejo, while Albaicin is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 9.9 mi from Carmen Real del Realejo.
Granada City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in ancient landmarks, architecture and monuments.
- I was surprised when entering the hotel by a pool covered by lemon tree and pomegranate the room is big bathroom huge above all the kindness of the owner and stuff
- super friendly host and perfect location- 15min per foot (slow pace) to Alhambra, 10 min to the old town and cathedral; pretty decent breakfast
- Pool (tho small) very enjoyable to unwind after hills of Granada. Plenty of food (OJ, melon, cold meats, cheese, bread, cakes) at breakfast & useful to have access to fridge & kettle during day. Sandra at reception was most welcoming & helpful. Room had old style charm.
- Perfect location for us, couldn’t have been more pleased with the hotel! In the older part of Granada which suited us perfectly! Awesome pool to have a dip in and the staff were wonderful would highly recommend! We had a great stay! Thank you
- The location is perfect-up the hill on the way to the Alhambra.Lovely staff-really helpful.I had a single room which was pretty small but fine for me.It has very effective air conditioning.The bathroom was great with an excellent shower.I chose this b&b because it provides breakfast(very nice) and has a small pool.The pool was very welcome to cool off.
Cathedral Rooms and Houses
Cathedral Rooms and Houses is set in Granada City Center, just 600 feet from the cathedral. Some rooms have air-conditioned and others have fan. This property features free WiFi, and a shared kitchen and lounge. Heating is also available.The property offers houses with kitchen and private bathrooms, and rooms with shared bathroom and shared kitchen. Bed linen and towels are provided.The shared kitchen includes an oven, toaster, microwave, and fridge, as well as a dining area.You can find several restaurants, bars, and shops within a 5-minute walk of Cathedral Rooms and Houses. La Alhambra is 0.6 mi from the property, and the famous Carrera del Darro street is 5 minutes away on foot.
Granada City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in ancient landmarks, architecture and monuments.
- Great access to the main sightseeing spots!! And many good cafés and bars around.
The staff is very nice and helpful.
Great location at a very good price.
- Location is very good. Staff know English. There are towels and shower jels. Room was clean.
- I like how good was the girls who work there they help me as much as they can even the contact on whatsapp was useful with them the place was calm and in the city center I want to say thank you so much again for your help
- The place was fine for the price we paid. Its central and easy to get to the main sights.
Featuring a garden, a terrace, and a bar, Chalet Trolio has accommodations in Alhendín with free WiFi and mountain views. Guests are welcome to go for a swim in the outdoor pool.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV is offered.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Granada is 6 miles from Chalet Trolio, while Sierra Nevada is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Patio
Located in Pinos del Valle, 19 miles from Granada, Casa del Patio provides free bikes and free WiFi.Some units feature a seating area and/or a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa del Patio has an outdoor pool.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from Casa del Patio, while Nerja is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 23 miles from the property.
The room was comfortable and the bed comfortable.
We really enjoyed the Nespresso machine in the room and the daily complimentary coffee refill.
We also enjoyed the complimentary shower gel, etc from Rituals and the fresh new towels.
Sandra and Eduard were most helpful in answering our many questions and offering directions
We were pleased that they were able to offer us 2 additional nights.
- The comfort and size of the room was wonderful and having a private terrace was outstanding. Sandra and Eduard were so welcoming and helpful with hiking information and interesting places to visit. They have great local knowledge and easily cater to your interests. The pool was such relief after hiking and the breakfast preparation was above expectation. Perfecto! A true sanctuary.
- Het is een gezellige B&B, met mooie ruime en schone kamers. Er is een fijn zwembad bij. De locatie is echt uitstekend, op een half uurtje rijden van Granada/Alhambra, maar ook het strand en het berggebied van de Sierra Nevada zijn binnen een half uur te bereiken. Malaga (vliegveld) is nog geen 1,5 uur rijden. De Nederlandse eigenaren zijn heel vriendelijk en doen hun uiterste best om je een goed verblijf te bieden, met een heerlijk vers en uitgebreid ontbijt, een schaaltje tapas aan het einde van de middag, Rituals badproducten, tips en informatie en een gemeenschappelijke huiskamer met o.a. Nederlandse tvzenders. Als je op zoek bent naar rust en stilte, maar tóch dichtbij allerlei bezienswaardigheden en uitstapjes wilt zitten, dan is dit echt een supergoede plek!
- LA TRANQUILIDAD Y EL RELAX DEL ENTORNO Y LA AMABILIDAD DE LOS DUEÑOS.
- Nos encanto el trato de los dueños, la limpieza, estaba todo muy arregladito y estupendo.
- The room was comfortable and the bed comfortable.
Featuring barbecue facilities, Cabezas rubias is set in Monachil. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property unless you rent the entire house.The bed and breakfast offers an outdoor pool. Guests at Cabezas rubias will be able to enjoy activities in and around Monachil, like skiing and cycling.Granada is 3.1 mi from the accommodations, while Sierra Nevada is 9.3 mi away. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- Very warm welcome, clean rooms and bathroom. Bus to granada leaves around the corner, ideal. Enough space to park te car. We loved the breakfast and the host made us feel like home. Cant be better!
- The host was amazing and did everything to make our stay perfect. The house itself is beautiful and has a pool. The breakfast was very good and prepared with love. Thank you very much Laurens!
Laurens a été très accueillant et de bons conseils
Magnifiques maisons espagnol
- Zeer goede ontvangst en behulpzame eigenaar. Heel lekker ontbijt. Grote afgesloten parking en bushalte is vlakbij.
- Do atendimento foi maravilhoso. Eles são muito gentis, atenciosos e disponíveis.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Padul Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Padul Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Padul Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Padul Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!