10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pacy-sur-armançon Burgundy:
Au Petit Câlin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au Petit Câlin offers accommodations in Pacy-sur-Armançon, just 24 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Avallon is 22 miles from Au Petit Câlin, and Chablis is 14 miles from the property.
- The apartment is very comfortable and spacious with everything you need. The hosts are very nice and hospitable people. We had a great time there.
We arrived on a very hot day and were supplied with an excellent fan that cooled the room.
Breakfast on the terrace was super.
- Wonderful location , lovely home cooked food , very friendly host.
- The room was very nice, very comfortable bed. Very nice terrace comes with a friendly dog! The village is picturesque and calm. If you’re looking for peace and quiet, this is the place. The lady of the house is friendly and helpful, also with suggestions of things to do in the area.
- Lovely family hotel in charming town. Room was large and beds were extremely comfortable. Parking was private and easy. In better weather there is a wonderful terrace to sit on. Breakfast was a nice spread of choices.
Le Clos Du Murier
Located in Chassignelles in the region of Bourgogne, 27 miles from Auxerre, Le Clos Du Murier features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Avallon is 23 miles from Le Clos Du Murier, and Chablis is 18 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place!Magnificent view!Very very comfortable spacious rooms with beautiful design, nice wood furniture.Very clean!Excellent bedclothes!So beautiful table appointments!Absolutely recommended!
- Stunning place, fabulous rural location by a canal, very picturesque. Beautifully furnished and equipped with restful colour schemes and comfortable furniture. Spacious and welcoming. Delicious breakfast.
- The accommodation was amazing beautifully restored barn to a very high standard. There is a restaurant within walking distance that serve lovely food. The canal is great for walking into the town where you can visit the chateaux.
Ideal for bikers, ideal stopover on Canal de Bourgogne
- Lovely overnite stay, accommodation was very very good, very high quality and very welcoming hosts. Could have spent more time in the area, we used this as a stopover driving from Cherbourg to Le Bourg d’Osians. Breakfast was set out lovely, fresh breads, selection of teas, yogurt, honey, jams. Very peaceful, would recommend.
Domaine des Douves
Domaine des Douves is located in Ancy-le-Franc, just 27 miles from Auxerre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Avallon is 23 miles from Domaine des Douves, and Chablis is 17 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous property and lovely hosts! We had such a fabulous stay – on our week long bike trip along the Burgundy Canal this was our favorite hotel. It has been recently renovated with high end touches and a lot of charm. We enjoyed exploring the historic property and having a picnic on one of the many inviting picnic tables. A very nice kitchen and fridge available for guests to use. The hosts were extremely receptive when we had questions or needed help. They even helped me when I left something at the hotel! It is really a must on any trip to Burgundy. Ancy- le -Franc is a spectacular town and was one of the highlights of our trip!
- Le calme de cet endroit, le confort de la literie, l’espace, la convivialité de la propriétaire tout à fait charmante et aux petits soins pour notre petit groupe d’amis, c’était parfait.
- Salle de bain très spacieuse et cuisine commune très grande et bien agencée.
- L’accueil était très chaleureux . Les propriétaires sont aux petit soin . Le cadre est magnifique les chambres et la maison très joliment décoré ! La vue sur les jardins du château est somptueuse ! Je recommande vivement et j’y retournerais ça c’est sûr !
- Très bel établissement aménagé avec beaucoup de goût dans d’anciennes écuries, et situé dans un grand parc boisé où se trouvent également les ruines d’un ancien haut fourneau construit au début du 20è siècles en bordure du canal de Bourgogne. Les deux couples de propriétaires ont vraiment le sens de l’accueil. Petit déjeuner classique mais très convenable, et possibilité de dîner le soir…Je vous recommande le dessert russe aux pommes. Que du bonheur.
Chambres d’hotes Des Brions
Chambres d’hotes Des Brions offers accommodations in Tonnerre. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Auxerre is 20 miles from Chambres d’hotes Des Brions, and Avallon is 25 miles away.
- Beautiful location and setting in an original Maison bourgeoise. The owners were extremely attentive and the breakfast sourced with local and homemade products was a plus!
- We liked this property. Everything is beautiful and comfortable. Breakfast is very generous. And the hosts are just charming, they advised lot of nice places in the region.
- Incredibly friendly owners, beautiful house, beautiful scenery, comfortable beds, and delicious home made jams and breads at breakfast.
- Very friendly and helpful family. If you want to experience the real France this is the place to go.
- Our second stay just as good as the first we would most definitely stay there again.
Chez Séverine & Edward
Chez Séverine & Edward offers accommodations in Sainte-Vertu. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Auxerre is 16 miles from Chez Séverine & Edward, and Avallon is 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely welcoming hosts, very spacious and comfortable suite, wonderful breakfast.
- Lovely room, nice bath, great host. Very nice, home made breakfast.
- Fantastic rural location , lovely quiet village, but only 5 minutes from Junction 21 of the A6 motorway.
- Good located(not far from Chablis) silent and peaceful place:) Nice breakfasts and cozy apartment.
- Accueil simple et très chaleureux. Grande chambre spacieuse dont un mur totalement vitré sur la campagne (génial). Petit déjeuner copieux.
Le Moulin de Poilly
Located in Poilly-sur-Serein in the region of Bourgogne, 14 miles from Auxerre, Le Moulin de Poilly features a terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Avallon is 20 miles from Le Moulin de Poilly, and Chablis is 5 miles from the property.
- The German guests that Sat next to us at breakfast.
We had a very warm welcome from Jean-Marie & Valentine. The moulin is very spacious. Our bedroom was large with a comfortable bed. We enjoyed our evening meal which we shared with our hosts and another couple. Breakfast was very good too.
The mill is in easy reach of interesting places to visit.
We would recommend this accommodation.
- Beautiful surroundings abound at this old mill converted to a Family run B&B. A great place to relax. It is possible and highly recommended to have dinner with the owners and guests. Chablis is nearby.
- Everything. Very spacious 18th century water mill in an 18h century village. Huge bed room with king size bed or more. Plus easy chairs and table. Big welcome (He gave me a beer on arrival !). Very jolly and stimulating aperitif and meal with other guests at the Table d’Hote, (unlimited wine available !)
- Interesting old building, lovely hosts, delicious dinner
La Ferme de la Fosse Dionne
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, La Ferme de la Fosse Dionne is located in Tonnerre, just 31 miles from Troyes. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Auxerre is 18 miles from La Ferme de la Fosse Dionne, and Avallon is 26 miles from the property.
- The location couldn’t have been better, breakfast was delicious, and our host was kind and helpful. Her knowledge of the areas history, along with local artisan treats for breakfast, were a wonderful touch.
- Historical history of this building sympathetically renovated
- Spacious and modern accommodation. Wonderful to cycle to chateau (de Tanlay) and I recommend the family restaurant there for menu complet. Tonnerre is ideally located for sightseeing in that part of Bourgogne. Tonnerre itself is pretty but you would spend max. 3 hours to see everything in town. Everything was shut on Sunday evening but we found a great and vfm home-made pizza restaurant “Casa Pizza” open which is nearby, walking distance.
- Lovely clean, well presented B&B. Beautefly restored. Loction wonderful
- A place of tranquillity, located in the ancient centre of Tonnerre next to the breathtaking Fosse Dionne well. Huge suite, relaxed and helpful owners, they made us (and our dog) feel welcome. They even got us medication when one of us was not feeling well. Nice breakfast, great value for money. We will love to come back.
La Clé Des Champs
La Clé Des Champs offers accommodations in Villiers-les-Hauts. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Auxerre is 27 miles from La Clé Des Champs, and Avallon is 20 miles from the property.
- L’accueil,la qualité des lieux, le petit déjeuner, le calme
- L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité des hôtes. La qualité de l’hébergement. Le plus: la pièce à vivre.
- Chambre très propre, bien décorée. Literie excellente. Cuisine et séjour admirablement équipés pour un séjour plus long. Petit déjeuner très apprécié avec de délicieuses confitures-maison, gentiment servi. Nous y retournerons bien volontiers, si l’occasion se présente et recommanderons l’adresse, sans hésitation.
- Le confort, le calme, la gentillesse de la propriétaire
Originell und liebevoll eingerichtete und sehr gut ausgestattete kleine Ferienwohnung.
Sehr gutes Fruehstueck, sehr herzliche Gastgeber.
La Grande Vesvre
La Grande Vesvre is located in Gigny, just 24 miles from Chablis. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Big farmhouse in wide open countryside. Good breakfast with local produce
- Very friendly welcome. Great large rooms. Very generous breakfast provisions.
- It was very quite could not see any other dwellings at night. Cows in field storks nesting nearby
Petit dej incroyablement copieux et bon! Lieu historique vraiment au calme dans un cadre champêtre et reposant. Hôtesses accueillantes.
Malgré sa situation reculée, l’endroit se trouve facilement grâce à un bon fléchage.
Ein zauberhaft präsentiertes französisches Frühstück. Selber gemachte Rosenblüten, oder Mohnblättermarmelade, leckere Käsesorten aus der Region…
In einem ganz besonderen Ambiente: am langen Tisch, eingerahmt von alten Möbelstücken. Ganz passend zu den “Themenzimmern” , wie z.B. Seefahrt, wo eine alte Bootshälfte das Kopfende des Bettes und die andere den Schrank liefert. Große Liebe zum Detail… Die Besitzerin ist eine Kennerin der Gegend.
Les Epis d’Or
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Les Epis d’Or offers accommodations in LʼIsle-sur-Serein, just 24 miles from Auxerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Avallon is 8 miles from Les Epis d’Or, and Chablis is 19 miles away.
- Super wide and comfy room. Excellent breakfast with tasty croissants. The owners are very kind and welcoming and willing to chat and give good advice. Recommended.
- The hosts were extremely helpful and friendly. Generous breakfast spread in the salon with freshly baked croissants, hams, cheeses and fresh brewed coffee. My room was huge, if a little simple in decor. Free parking is just across the street or behind the building.
- Everything was spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable room equipped with all I needed
The Host Couple
Room is new and has a lot of space for 4 adults
- Friendly hosts and very pleasant. Very good breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pacy-sur-armançon Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pacy-sur-Armançon Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!