10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oulches Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Oulches Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oulches Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oulches Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oulches Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oulches Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oulches Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oulches Centre:
Le Moulin de Cors
Le Moulin de Cors is located in Oulches, just 22 miles from Châteauroux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden.La Roche-Posay is 25 miles from Le Moulin de Cors, and Le Blanc is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 26 miles from Le Moulin de Cors.
- we loved this accommodation! Superfriendly hosts, very nicely decorated (and big!) room, fantastic surroundings, lovely breakfast (diner can also be taken in the B&B, and was simply delicious – also for vegetarians), and very quiet & clean. We’d love to go back!
petit déjeuner copieux et diversifié.
tres calme et SDB confortable
Accueil exceptionnel ;très belle rénovation de ce moulin
Et le couple franco-anglais est au top.
Petit déjeuner excellent.
Hôtes très accueillants, charmants et souriants!
Superbe vue depuis la chambre, qui comme le reste du moulin est décorée et aménagée avec goût.
Un cadre idéal!!
Ps: Merci pour les bottes 😉
- Excellent accueil d’un couple très sympathique ! Le lieu est magique ! Grande chambre avec belle salle de bain, vue sur la Creuse… Dîner de qualité, aux chandelles… Bref, que du bonheur ! En plus, si vous êtes pêcheur, la maîtresse de maison est une “pro” ! Vous aurez le loisir d’échanger autour de votre passion commune. On leur souhaite un vif succès, car ils le méritent !
Chateau Beau Soleil
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Chateau Beau Soleil is located in Thenay. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Châteauroux is 17 miles from Chateau Beau Soleil, and La Roche-Posay is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Willem and Ren were delightful hosts and made us feel at home immediately
The lovely old fashioned embroidered sheets and linen
The sumptuous breakfast with a view on the beautiful surroundings and all the little attentions like the flowers in the room
We enjoyed exchanging with our hosts and wish we could have stayed longer
We were recommended a wonderful restaurant where we enjoyed a delicious meal à la broche on the terrasse all this in walking distance from Beau Soleil
- Just the most fantastic place and the most fantastic hosts – unfortunatele 10 is the highest, as this place deserves 10+
The hosts are charming and very welcoming. The house is wonderful, full of exciting things and everything has been thought about for the comfort of the guests.
The breakfast on the terrace with the beautiful view was a lovely start to the day. The table was full of delicious, homemade goodies.
Fabulous building, excellent setting, two ensuite rooms one with views over the street and country, the other which we stayed with views over the village and beyond,
The hosts have had years of welcoming and attending to their guests and their professionalism oozed .
Our room with four poster bed with crisp white linen was very comfortable, the bathroom was well equipped, lots of hot water and every conceivable toiletry available.
Breakfast was served on the terrace, cereal,homemade yogurts, meats,bread and homemade jam, a very overnight stay, would have no hesitation in staying again if touring through this area.
Could have payed by PayPal but owners have to pay for privilege so cash is much better option from us Brits!
- Exceptional hospitality from Willem and Ren who did all they could to make our stay both memorable and comfortable. An excellent recommendation to eat at the local auberge and a fresh and full breakfast rounded off an excellent, albeit short sojourn at this lovely part of France.
- Willem and Ren were delightful hosts and made us feel at home immediately
Le Petit Ajoux
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Le Petit Ajoux is located in Chalais in the region of Centre, just 29 miles from Châteauroux. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. La Roche-Posay is 24 miles from Le Petit Ajoux, and Le Blanc is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Son calme, la piscine et surtout l’accueuil ! Il nous a bien conseillé pour le resto et le lendemain pour visiter avant de reprendre la route !
L’architecture de la bâtisse, sa décoration, l’environnement.
Le fait de disposer d’une troisième pièce pour pique niquer, qui de plus est ouverte sur l’extérieur
- Lekker ontbijt met verse produkten. Kleine pannekoekjes, brioche, stokbrood en heerlijke jam, rabarber en honing. Ook kaas en worst.
La campagne environnante et les villes environanntes ( visite des chateaux , abbayes).
Malgré les gentilles attentions des propriétaires le contact n’était pas chaleureux.
- Heel mooi locatie. Klein dorpje dichtbij. Heel vriendelijke gastheer- en vrouw. Prima adres om even bij te komen als je op doorreis bent. Heerlijk ontbijt! We hadden ook table d’hote bij aankomst, was uitstekend.
Chateau St.Gaultier is located in Saint-Gaultier, 18 miles from Châteauroux and 31 miles from La Roche-Posay. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Blanc is 17 miles from Chateau St.Gaultier, and Saint-Maur is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 22 miles from Chateau St.Gaultier.
It is an amazing place.
Our hosts were very nice.
The breakfast was delicious
We liked everything!! We were made extremely welcome from the moment we arrived. Our room was very comfortable, and there were nice touches like having tea, coffee,water and biscuits available in the room. There was also a complementary bottle of wine! The setting was amazing.
Breakfast was the highlight. Freshly ground coffee, home made bread, lots of choice. Best of all were the tasty, soft-boiled eggs provided by the chickens we has seen wandering around the grounds.
Our hosts, Karin and Jesper could not have been more friendly, helpful or welcoming.
- Very comfortable room with excellent facilities. Breakfast was delicious with home made bread and fresh eggs from the resident hens. Our hosts were delightful. Fun to stay in chateau buildings and we also enjoyed sitting in the garden. The village is small and quiet but we had a good basic dinner in the brasserie and a beautiful stroll along the river.
- Really romantic, rustic setting and very green because of the spacious garden with a great view. Breakfast was great, fresh eggs from the chickens outside and freshly baked bread and home made jams. The service was very personal and friendly. Family rooms were neat and clean and the chateau is close to the (very few) restaurants in the picturesque little town.
- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are the best! Greetings to Millie!
- It is an amazing place.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Terrasse offers accommodations in Saint-Gaultier, just 17 miles from Châteauroux.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.La Roche-Posay is 31 miles from La Terrasse, and Le Blanc is 17 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 21 miles away.
- Barbara was absolutely lovely. She is an excellent hostess and we were pampered. The view from our room was divine. Absolutely recommend this place to stay.
The accommodation was first class, actually better. Breakfast was also first class.
It was peaceful, overlooking the river with a balcony to relax on.
Barbara’s place is wonderful. We are travelling to many places including 5-stars hotels and this one is definitely our preferred one because it is as luxurious as a real 5-stars hotel suite, and with the best quality breakfast that will fullfil all your wishes.
Moreover, we had a last-minute special request for our accomodation, and Barbara took care of it immediately.
If you are around, or plan for some rest in the area, you should definitely book Barabara’s place. You will surely love it.
- This is the most amazing conversion carried out with style and love. Beautiful location looking out over the river. A warm welcome and outstanding care.
- Superb accommodation with delightful view of the river in a quiet village – ideal stop over off the autoroute . Barbara was a delightful hostess and the breakfast beautiful . Highly recommend .
Domaine du Ris de Feu
Domaine du Ris de Feu is located in Chalais, 29 miles from Châteauroux and 26 miles from La Roche-Posay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Le Blanc is 10 miles from Domaine du Ris de Feu, and Saint-Maur is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, comfortable Rustic accommodation. Excellent hosts and peaceful forest surroundings.
- If you are looking for total piece and quiet, look no further. The domaine is literally in the middle of nature with lots of opportunities for hiking or cycling. The buildings are beautiful and breathe authenticity. It literally feels like you go back in time when you have breakfast in the morning in the impressive breakfast area. The little cottage that we stayed in was very comfortable, tastefully decorated and offered lots of privacy. Finally the family runs the domaine with a lot of passion and care for their guests but also for nature and the environment. This all made our stay an unforgettable experience and we will be back for sure!
- A truly amazing place to stay in a beautiful area. The lake is awesome, we had a swim there and walked in the many miles of Forest. So happy I discovered this area. The breakfast was pretty good too homemade jams and pancakes.
- We had an amazing stay. Beautifully renovated 16th century castle with newly build parts. Very nice room with beautiful bathroom and comfortable bed. All very clean and newly build or nicely renovated. Amazing breakfast with local products. Very friendly owners. We recommend this place to everyone.
- Beautifull setting, nice, elegant rooms, very stilish, very calm, excellent landlady, exquisit breakfast.
Art de Vivre Chambres et Tables d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Art de Vivre Chambres et Tables d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Bélâbre, just 30 miles from Châteauroux. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Roche-Posay is 22 miles from Art de Vivre Chambres et Tables d’Hôtes, and Le Blanc is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 33 miles from Art de Vivre Chambres et Tables d’Hôtes.
- Lovely setting. Great, very helpful attention from from the proprietor
- Il ni a pas de piscine mais un étang qui ne fais pas partie de la propriété. Nous avons apprécié le calme de l’environnement.
- la vue pour le déjeuner, le gout de la décor, les lits confortables, tout pour se sentir à l’aise
Excellent accueil et grande disponibilité;
Endroit merveilleux à proximité d’un des “Mille étangs” de la Brenne
Petit déjeuner avec produits maison
- L’accueil sympathique, et chambres petites mais correctes, bien que le rangement se résume à des patères.
Featuring free WiFi, La Domaine offers accommodations in Lignac. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.La Roche-Posay is 28 miles from La Domaine, and Le Blanc is 12 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 36 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Cerf Thibault en Brenne
Le Cerf Thibault offers pet-friendly accommodations in Le Blanc. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Châteauroux is 30 miles from Le Cerf Thibault, and La Roche-Posay is 17 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 34 miles away.
- Excellent welcome from host who offered refreshments when we arrived. Swimming pool a real treat. Host was informative on local region which was really interesting.
- Wonderful host – very helpful & versatile especially conversing in French. Plenty of space for dog to explore in secure area.
- Clean, well maintained, very accommodating owners. Breakfast was good and well presented.
- We only stayed overnight and would definitely recommend a stay
- Quality stay with good attention and service. Friendly and kind.
Au Manoir de la Presle B&B
Set on a 5-hectare park, Manoir de Presle 0.6 miles from the centre of Le Blanc and a 3-minute walk from the Creuse River. Featuring antique-style furniture, this homestay offers free WiFi, a garden and a shared living room.Rooms and suites offer a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a bathtub. Some rooms have a fireplace.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast in the breakfast room, which features a chandelier.This homestay is 24.9 miles from the A20 motorway, which leads directly to Châteauroux. Free private parking is available on site.
- Property was great, owners were really lovely, breakfast was delicious
Lovely building, Room comfortable and nicely decorated.
Both hosts were warm, friendly and helpful.
Linen was lovely and fresh.
Toasty warm room.
Outside space would be wonderful in summer no doubt.
Lovely breakfast served in charming dining area.
- Really nice period property, good location, hosts were really friendly and accommadating, breakfast was lovely with home baked bread etc
Large parking area
The decoration is nice, but the place is rather old and dark inside… don’t expect anything modern !
- The host and hostess, the history and the wonderful natural breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oulches Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oulches Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oulches Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oulches Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!