10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ouistreham Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ouistreham Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ouistreham Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ouistreham Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ouistreham Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ouistreham Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ouistreham Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ouistreham Lower Normandy:
chez André et Marie pierre
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Set in Ouistreham, chez André et Marie pierre has free bikes and BBQ facilities. Facilities include a sun terrace and free WiFi is available.The units in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Chez André et Marie pierre offers some rooms with garden views, and every room comes with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Deauville is 26.1 miles from the accommodation, while Honfleur is 35.4 miles from the property. Deauville – Normandie Airport is 29.8 miles away.
tout était plus que satisfaisant. un accueil parfait. Très bien conseillé pour les lieux de visites ainsi que les directions à prendre une programmation qui correspondait parfaitement à notre demande.
endroit très calme le top pour une famille beaucoup d’espaces etc.
- Tout était parfait et nous avons été très bien reçus
L’impression de se retrouver en famille. Marie-Pierre est très accueillante. Proche de tout, on peut laisser la voiture et tout faire à pieds.
Petit déjeuner très copieux.
Nous y retournerons et nous recommandons fortement cet endroit pour des séjours qu’ils soient courts ou longs. Les enfants étaient également ravis.
- L’accueil de Marie Pierre le petit déjeuner l’emplacement
- accueil chaleureux, excellent petit déjeuner copieux et varié
- tout était plus que satisfaisant. un accueil parfait. Très bien conseillé pour les lieux de visites ainsi que les directions à prendre une programmation qui correspondait parfaitement à notre demande.
Soleil de Nacre
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Soleil de Nacre is located in Hermanville-sur-Mer. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Deauville is 18 miles from Soleil de Nacre, and Honfleur is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast to start the day..beds were very comfortable..great hosts..plentiful hot water..
- Location, breakfast and parking. Not far from a few nice places to eat and a great base to cover Normandy landing sites.
- breakfast wasn’t available when we left for the ferry, despite asking for it to be available, the room was old and dirty, we certainly wouldn’t have booked this, but bookings.com sent us a note with 12 hours warning that the previous booking was cancelled and this was the “recommended” replacement
Clean and tidy well kept staff were friendly.
area is just right close to all that i wanted
- My room was black and white very nicely done plenty of parking at the rear of hotel.very easy to find.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, La Grimodière is located in Ranville in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 18 miles from Deauville. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Honfleur is 26 miles from La Grimodière, and Caen is 6 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 16 miles away.
- Friendliness of the owner who gave excellent advice on local places of interest, The property is in a good and quiet position.
Under-cover and heated swimming pool
Conveniently situated near to the War Cemetery at Ranville for visit
- Comfy bed. Shower not the best of our different b&bs. Good stay overall. Breakfast very good
- Very friendly and helpful, clean with excellent facilities, swimming pool was good my boys loved that
- A recent nice house, very quiet. A large garden with a beautiful view on the country. The owner, Mrs Cardine has been exceedingly welcoming. The swimming pool is very pleasant. The room comfortable (good bed) and the breakfast has been delicious with home-made cakes and marmelade
maison de la baie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, maison de la baie is located in Sallenelles. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Deauville is 15 miles from maison de la baie, and Honfleur is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 15 miles from maison de la baie.
- Wonderful hosts! People make a difference and they made our Normandy experience just unforgettable. Kids (10, 13) have also enjoyed. Thank you very much for amazing days in Normandy.
- Accueil chaleureux. Propriétaires sympathiques et très agréables qui répondent à vos attentes. Chambre joliment décorée. Seul bémol, toilettes et salle de bain privatives sur le palier. Séjour très agréable. Chambre d’hôtes à recommander.
- Tout! L’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, le petit déjeuner extra avec plein de produits frais locaux ou faits maison , la literie parfaite (lit parent queen siège) la propreté au top! Rien à redire tout était parfait à recommander en été pour pouvoir profiter du jardin et de la terrasse !!! La proximité de la baie de l’orne où nous avons pu observer les phoques grâce au prêt de jumelles de la propriétaire . C’était Super !!
- Malgré une réservation dernière minutes nos hôtes ont su nous accueillir merveilleusement bien. Petit déjeuner super.
- Nous avons été reçu comme si nous étions des amis proches. Accueil très chaleureux. Petit déjeuner excellent. Merci pour les petites attentions. Adresse à retenir.
Au Chti Normand
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hermanville-sur-Mer in the region of Basse-Normandie, 18 miles from Deauville, Au Chti Normand features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Honfleur is 26 miles from Au Chti Normand, and Caen is 8 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The bed was extra comfy. The decor was bright, modern and exceptionally clean. The host was lovely as was all the homemade jams, breads etc for breakfast.
- The owner was very welcoming. She made her own bread which was delicious and home made preserves too which made our breakfast very special. The bedroom was comfortable and clean and provided all we needed for our overnight stay.
- Carole a super host. We spoke ‘Franglais’. She’s very happy, helpful and interesting. The use of the kitchen is a bonus. Breakfast really yummy – all home made: bread, jam, yoghurt.
- We were given a beautiful room and the owner Carole was really welcoming with a great sense of humour. She baked her own bread and rolls, made her own jams and yoghurt.
- Carole was very welcoming, the property is very homey and friendly feeling in a great quiet area. Very easy, nice walk to the beach. Breakfast was fabulous; homemade brioche and bread every morning with homemade jams. Coffee and tea making facilities were available in the breakfast area for us to use. Would definitely stay here again. We were there over the Easter weekend so the town was very quiet.
Manoir de la Marjolaine
One of our top picks in Cabourg.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir de la Marjolaine offers accommodations in Cabourg, just 11 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Honfleur is 19 miles from Manoir de la Marjolaine, and Caen is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The room was large in all ways. Bath, sitting room and terrace, lovely. I can imagine the delights of spring and summer in this manoir. The rooms are themed, quirky but nice touch, while maintaining their historical character.
- Room was quirky, breakfast was excellent, good customer service
- It was pleasure to stay here. Nice family place, you feel so relaxed, it’s so calm and clean (changing towels every day etc.). Really cool and sweet breakfast. Big garden and you can park your car. You are 300 m walking from the beach and 5 min on the car to centre of Cabourg. Big thanks to the cleaning woman!
- The breakfast was lovely, the staff excellent , bedroom was comfortable and clean
- Beautiful old building. Lovely grounds with free-roaming peacock! Secure grounds through locked electric gates. Nice (continental) breakfast. Friendly host (Eric)
Château de Béneauville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Château de Béneauville is located in Bavent, just 15 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Honfleur is 23 miles from Château de Béneauville, and Caen is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 14 miles from Château de Béneauville.
- Nothing much. Rather surprisingly,the dogs did not attack….
- Exceptional decor in the catle and interesting stories told by the host. We enjoyed the stay. Very confortable bed and quiet environment. Good breakfast. The small town of Cabourg nearby is very charming.
- The historical and architectural aspects are amazing! Hosts are gracious and have had fascinating experiences themselves which adds to interesting conversations. Breakfasts were lovely and substantial. We used this as a base for Normandy traveling and site seeing. Lovely way to end each day. Wine was available in the evening and served either outside or in the drawing room.
Beautiful decoration and furniture.The castle is amazing and well-preserved.The garden very well maintained and has some beautiful roses.
Philippe is very friendly and passionated.Brigitte kind and gentle.The pool is an extra plus
- Excellent hosts and the Chateau and grounds are beautiful, central location in Normandy. Would stay again.
One of our top picks in Cabourg.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Argentine is located in Cabourg.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Deauville is 10 miles from Argentine, and Honfleur is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere and decoration are very unique. The location is excellent. We loved our suite (Cambray suite). Breakfast was delicious too.
- A authentic hotel of french belle epoque!!! Fabrice is Very gentle.
- This bed and breakfast welcomed us and encouraged us to explore the town. Their breakfast pastries are delicious, and the location is extraordinary – right in the heart of Cabourg!
- The location is great. This hotel used to be grand but is becoming a jumble of oddities and is crumbling a little.
- Good location, easy to park, just a few minutes to the beach. Lovely and friendly owner. Comfortable beds and amazing sheets:)
Featuring free WiFi, La Malposte offers pet-friendly accommodations in Reviers.Each room includes a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Deauville is 25 miles from La Malposte, and Caen is 10 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 26 miles away.
A beautiful location. The land lady was very nice and friendly and had excellent recommendations about attractions and restaurants in the area.
The breakfast was always lovely and rich.
We were with a large dog and were welcomed.
- The hostess was very accommodating. The gardens exquisite!
- Very nice, quaint bed and breakfast. Very well received by the owner who made us all feel at home. Excellent breakfast. Well worth the money.
- Amazing property, really hospitable owners, great location for seeing the D Day places of interest and superb home made jams !!!
- A delight from every point of view. The garden is a treasure, as is ‘our hostess’ Patricia.
- A beautiful location. The land lady was very nice and friendly and had excellent recommendations about attractions and restaurants in the area.
La Gourmandise offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grangues. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Deauville is 9 miles from La Gourmandise, and Honfleur is 17 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 7 miles away.
- Balcony with terrace, garden, breakfast in the room, friendly owner.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Gourmandise, everything about the place was excellent. I would recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for a quiet location.
- Great breakfast and pastries offered on arrival, nice decoration
- very friendly and helpful owner. Quiet location and within easy drive to beaches and cider trail. Plentiful breakfast at our leisure on own patio.
- Good hearty traditional breakfast deiivered on a tray.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ouistreham Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ouistreham Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ouistreham Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ouistreham Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!