10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oudon Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Oudon Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oudon Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oudon Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oudon Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oudon Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oudon Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oudon Pays De La Loire:
Château Haute Roche
Located in Oudon in the region of Pays de la Loire, 16 miles from Nantes, Château Haute Roche features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cholet is 27 miles from Château Haute Roche, and Saint-Herblain is 20 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Clef Du Bonheur
La Clef Du Bonheur is located in Le Loroux-Bottereau, 9 miles from Nantes and 25 miles from Cholet. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.Saint-Herblain is 14 miles from La Clef Du Bonheur, and Les Herbiers is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Very modern and unique design, excellent host and royal breakfast.
- Croissant really flakey. Bed comfortable. Hostess charming. Building full of character. Had breakfast with guests who have stayed 3 times in same location.
- Exceptionally spacious, comfortable and clean accommodation. Friendly yet discreet hostess. One couldn’t ask for more. I would happily stay again.
- Beautiful large room at the top of the house, friendly owners, excellent breakfast.
Perfect room in villa, silent, good mattresses.
Logis Du Patis Roux
Logis Du Patis Roux offers accommodations in Nort-sur-Erdre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Nantes is 18 miles from Logis Du Patis Roux, and Saint-Herblain is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The host supplied very nice breakfast and was very friendly
- swimming pool excellent..very nice room..extremely friendly landlady..breakfast superb
Propriétaire du gîte fort sympathique
Un cadre très atypique, en pleine nature ! (bon, même si tout de même très éloigné de toute forme de vie, pas facile pour trouver à dîner le soir…)
- wc séparés dans chaque chambre ?Equipements généraux très complets. Qualité de la rénovation de l’habitation. Tout l’ensemble ……………
- Die Anlage ist geräumig und sehr ruhig gelegen, der Pool ist klein aber O.K., der Parkplatz ist direkt vor dem Haus
Au Bas Chalonge Chambres d’hôtes
Au Bas Chalonge Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Ligné. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Nantes is 15 miles from Au Bas Chalonge hôtes, and Saint-Herblain is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 20 miles from Au Bas Chalonge Chambres d’hôtes.
Bruno is an excellent host: interesting, helpful, informative, kind. And he has great English! We could not have asked for anyone better.
The accommodation is comfortable and cosy, and beautifully clean and well presented.
Breakfast in the conservatory watching the ducks and geese and chickens was just lovely.
The whole property is really well cared for and presented. This was a lovely, restful rural experience. And the price is excellent!
- a lovely area in the country with pond geese and wildlife. the Host was so good and the food also. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Bruno was very friendly, excellent host. Quiet location (perfect after driving all day) enjoy watching the birds in the morning. Breakfast was delicious, homemade jams, fresh eggs from the owner chickens.
- Host was super friendly and helpful and let us make a cup of tea after a long day. Lovely breakfast with home made jams. Nice walk in the countryside.
- The bed was comfortable, the breakfast good, and the hostess was patient and extremely helpful.
- Bruno is an excellent host: interesting, helpful, informative, kind. And he has great English! We could not have asked for anyone better.
Located in Petit-Mars, 13 miles from Nantes, Ty Ruz features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Saint-Herblain is 14 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Ty Ruz, and Clisson is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 17 miles from Ty Ruz.
- Accueil très chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux et excellent
- hôtes adorables et disponibles, bonne connaissance de leur région
- la simplicité -l’accueil très sympathique, le petit déjeuner agrémenté de petites friandises, la possibilité de manger dans la cuisine ses propres victuailles, le magnifique jardin, les informations touristiques données par l’hôtesse, le calme, la campagne immédiate, la possibilité de venir avec ma petite chienne.
- Un excellent accueil, personne généreuse et disponible…. de très bon conseil pour vous faire partager les endroits à découvrir dans cette belle région.
- Un accueil très sympathique dans un lieu calme et reposant. La terrasse sur le jardin a été bien appréciée !
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Castel Magnolia offers accommodations in Ancenis, just 20 miles from Nantes.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Angers is 30 miles from Castel Magnolia, and Cholet is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 25 miles from Castel Magnolia.
- Delphine is a marvelous host, helping us upstairs with our luggage and with restaurant recommendations (try the Maison du Vin near the bridge over the Loire for informal eating, and the restaurant next door for a good 2 or 3 course meal)). We were looked after very well, and this was a great place to stay for 2/3 nights on your way further south.
- Extremely friendly hostess. Very pleasant, quiet, beautifully restored home. We choose that hotel to be closer to Nantes airport, 40 minutes drive! Perfect for us!
- A charming town house with a fine garden and garden room. Delightful host who couldn’t be more helpful. Everything one could wish for from an overnight stay.
- Delphine made us very welcome and could not have been more helpful. We arrived by bike on a very hot day and Delphine quickly sorted the bike storage for us and ensured that we were soon relaxing in the hotel with a cold drink. She helped us to select a restaurant for an evening meal at which we had the best meal of our trip.
- Superb chambre d’hote, run with obvious care and passion. Can thoroughly recommend,
Chambres d’Hôtes Vignes et Loire
Chambres d’Hôtes Vignes et Loire offers accommodations in Drain. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Nantes is 17 miles from Hôtes Vignes Loire, and Cholet is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The hottest day of our holiday and the steepest hill! But it was worth it for the lovely view and hospitable owners who very kindly provided an evening meal as the restaurant in the village was closed on Mondays. There was a wine tasting opportunity as the B&B is a vineyard .Very close to the cycle routes.
- Sur les terre d’un vignoble “Domaine des Galloires” très bon. Il n’y a rien autour donc on est à la campagne. Le petit déjeuner tous les matins est fait maison et différent tous les jours.
- Die Gastgeberin war sehr freundlich, das Frühstück reichhaltig und lecker, die hausgemachten Marmeladen etwas besonderes.
- Magnifique endroit et accueil et du très bon vin aussi à coté à la Domaine des Galloires!
- L’hôtesse très disponible, bon contact, attentive. Chambre très spacieuse et confortable, avec coin-cuisine et télévision. Salle de bain irréprochable. Petit-déjeuner très copieux et délicieux. Je pense y retourner, je m’y suis sentie très bien.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Belle Couronne is located in Le Cellier in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 12 miles from Nantes. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cholet is 28 miles from Belle Couronne, and Saint-Herblain is 15 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The location and the villa are perfect either for a leasure or business trip. The train station is 6 minutes walking and the centre of Nantes is three stops away. The owners were very welcoming & friendly. The room was comfortable & very quiet. I will defintely go back but this time on holiday with my wife.
- Excellent hosts. Lovely room. Luxury bathroom.Very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast
- Everything was perfect. Jan and Gerdie are extremely kind people, who really know how to make their guests feel at home. The villa is very beautiful, with a great view over the Loire-valley. There is an original, old garden and a nice swimming pool. There are only two rooms, which is perfect. Our room and bathroom were very spacious and originally decorated. We would certainly go back next time.
- This wonderful place overlooks the Loire with spectacular views. We arrived on a hot afternoon and a swim in the beautiful pool was just what we needed. Our hosts Jan and Gerdie were warm, friendly and welcoming. Our room was large and tastefully furnished. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the bathroom was modern and luxurious. The breakfast was the best we had all trip, served outside on the terrace by our lovely hosts. A perfect retreat to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
- L’accueil la vue sur la Loire là literie la sdb
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Loire-Séjours is located in Ancenis.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Nantes is 20 miles from hôtes Loire ejours, and Angers is 30 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 24 miles away.
The hosts were very open and nice – I would like to meet such great atmosphere in other places I stayed. The breakfasts were superb! I could see the town and surroundings riding on Andy’s bicycle.
If you consider to stop at Loire-Séjours I do not even need to wish you a pleasent stay. It will be pleasent for sure.
- Excellent welcoming by the host, fantastic atmosphere, well situated (a splended wine bar and fish rest is in walking distance) , modern & very clean bathroom, lovely furnitured rooms , a great meeting room and a superb bf-room and bf quality
- A fantastic find with a wonderful welcome. Very helpful hosts who were keen to share their local knowledge. Lovely spacious room with access to sitting room and the added bonus of a beautiful garden to sit in. Can’t wait to find the time and excuse to go back!
- Fabulous welcome from Andrew and Aline. they couldn’t do more for us. They booked a restaurant and golf tee time for us. The breakfast was MAGNIFICENT!
- An excellent stay – roomy comfortable clean, sumptuous breakfast, everything was great. The hosts communicated well and provided good information. Well located. One of our best stays in France.
- The hosts were very open and nice – I would like to meet such great atmosphere in other places I stayed. The breakfasts were superb! I could see the town and surroundings riding on Andy’s bicycle.
Domaine du Chêne Crucy
Located in Liré in the region of Pays de la Loire, 20 miles from Nantes, Domaine du Chêne Crucy features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Angers is 30 miles from Domaine du Chêne Crucy, and Cholet is 23 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 24 miles away.
this was a wonderful farm stay a little out of the way in Lire but not difficult to find from the Loire Veloway.
Host was very helpful and easy going.
The cottage had a refrigerator, clothes washing machine and heaters.
Breakfast was fine. OJ coffee baguettes and croissants and marmalade.
- Quaint independent ‘cottage’ room in a beautiful small Chateau setting. Very friendly and helpful owners. High quality accommodation/bathroom at a fair price. 20 minute walk through vineyards and a wooded valley (steep at times!) to the village of Liré which has an excellent restaurant (L’Océan – you need to book).
- Excellent, secluded location – idea for cycling and access onto cycle routes. Very helpful and friendly people. Excellent breakfast. Ample off-road parking.
- Very comfortable accomodation good value for money. We would use this again and will recommend it to our friends. Great breakfast very friendly hosts. The setting was pretty and quiet.
- Superb room – actually a building on its own in Chateau grounds. big, well equipped. lady who met us very helpful and welcoming Great Breakfast Value for money outstanding
- this was a wonderful farm stay a little out of the way in Lire but not difficult to find from the Loire Veloway.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oudon Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oudon Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oudon Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oudon Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!