10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oudeschip Groningen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Oudeschip Groningen Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oudeschip Groningen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oudeschip Groningen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oudeschip Groningen Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oudeschip Groningen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oudeschip Groningen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oudeschip Groningen Province:
Boerderij de Diek’n
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Boerderij de Diek’n offers accommodations in Zeerijp, just 29 miles from Norderney.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Groningen is 12 miles from Boerderij de Diek’n, and Borkum is 16 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Really friendly people and great food in the restaurant!
- Beautiful environment, inside it’s cosy and warm and light. Perfect place to find some peace of mind.
Everything was excellent. The place was beautiful and the stay was nice and relaxing. The staff were very friendly and the food was exceptional(don’t forget to try lunch and dinner there, omelets and anything with their fresh vegetables are highly recommended).
There are also nice activities that you can do there, we did biking and canoeing.
- Wir mussten sehr früh los und da wurde uns liebevoll ein Frühstück eingepackt. Abends zuvor lecker selbstgemachte Pasta gegessen. Sehr lecker.
accommodatie ligt aan Hollandse kustpad -3 ,wat erg praktisch is voor wandelaars.
De mogelijkheid om hier te kunnen eten.
Bed & Breakfast Rita
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bed & Breakfast Rita offers accommodations in Delfzijl.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Norderney is 27 miles from Bed & Breakfast Rita, and Groningen is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 20 miles from Bed & Breakfast Rita.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, exceptionally clean. Little touches everywhere to make your stay a lovely experience
- What a fantastic place to stay.Rita is so friendly and genuine and makes the place even better.Her breakfast is superb and the whole atmosphere in the B+B was perfect.Everything was so clean and roomy -I have never had a shower to walk into before that was about 8 metres x 4 metres!The seafront is just two minutes walk away and we will definitely stay here again if we get the chance.I can only recommend it to everyone and say that if you are in this area, try and book a room -Rita only has two.This B+B matches any 5 star hotel and I would go as far as to say that it is better, alone due to Rita’s homely welcome for her guests.All in all we had a fantastic weekend!
- A spacious room with very comfortable bed, large bathroom and attention to detail by the owner
- Great atmosphere and heartily welcome. The host is going the extra mile to make the guests feel as comfortable as possible.
- Rita is very friendly. The bed was a large king and very comfy, not two singles pushed together. Lots of thoughtful niceties in the room and an honesty box for the mini-bar etc. Breakfast was ample, with a personalised timing. Good coffee. A lovely personal service.
Featuring free WiFi, Boerderij Fraam offers accommodations in Middelstum. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Groningen is 8 miles from Boerderij Fraam, and Borkum is 18 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Friendly, quiet, beautifull surrounding, great for walking and cycling. Donkeys in the fields. Perfect
- Heerlijk vrij uitzicht, super comfortabel en schoon!
- Goed uitgerust voor een B&B met ruime kamers voorzien van alles wat je hier zou mogen verwachten.
- De kamer was prima. Alles was er aanwezig, Senseo, waterkoker, kookplaat, pannen, aanrecht enz. Het ontbijt was ruimvoldoende, wat over was maakten we een lunchpakket van. De ontvangst was prima.
- Heerlijke rustige omgeving en hele lieve eigenaars.
B&B Beleef het Noorden
B&B Beleef het Noorden is located in Sint Annen, just 7 miles from Groningen. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Borkum is 20 miles from B&B Beleef het Noorden, and Norddeich is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 12 miles from B&B Beleef het Noorden.
- The bed was great, very comfortable! And the hosts were lovely, the location was beautiful – endless skies, peace & quiet – and the view from the kitchen/breakfast room/lounge was super. There’s even a telescope if you want to star-watch… The kitchen contained everything we needed to prepare dinner on the night we ate ‘in’. The breakfast was excellent and accommodated the fact that we don’t eat meat and one of us can’t do lactose. There’s a lot of information available about the surrounding area. The hosts had made a dinner reservation for us on arrival night, at a beautiful restaurant in another small town – that was brilliant!
- Friendly owner, nice location, very quiet, nice room, clean
- The hosts were really wonderful people and we absolutely loved the cosy house which was modern and so comfortable. The front of the house was a glass wall so we had a nice view of the fields and birds. We were able to completely relax and would definitely recommend this excellent place! Great breakfast, too!
- A luxurious, well designed, spacious suite. The welcome was personal, and to the point. Breakfast was amazing, with many local products. Fresh, and delicious. The location is one that you can truly relax in. This little gem of a B&B is staying on my favourite list.
- Nice B&B,comfy bed, friendly staff, free parking, good breakfast.
One of our top picks in Pieterburen.Dorpslogement Pieterburen offers accommodations in Pieterburen.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Groningen is 13 miles from Dorpslogement Pieterburen, and Borkum is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 20 miles from Dorpslogement Pieterburen.
The hostesses were really nice and helpful. The breakfast really good.
The b&b is located in front of the seals centre and close to a nice restaurant.
There are nice walks all around.
- The breakfast. The bed. The location (for a nice, quiet vacation this one is perfect!). The cleanliness!
- Very friendly hosts, great breakfast, excellent value for money and lovely location in a small town. Nice for exploration by bicycle.
Friendly. Clean. Quiet. Good breakfast. All for a budget price. I plan to return.
I stayed for two nights and walked for miles in this beautiful region of the Netherlands. Had a great weekend!
Staff is friendly and everything is well taken care of.
- The landladies were really nice and provided me with lots of information about the region. The room is clean and so are the showers! Breakfast was great as well!
- The hostesses were really nice and helpful. The breakfast really good.
Located in Appingedam in the Groningen Province Region, De vijgenhof features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. This bed and breakfast features both free WiFi and free private parking. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Groningen is 13.7 miles from De vijgenhof, while Borkum is 19.9 miles from the property.
- Take pictures and surprisingly they all come out well. 🙂 Very quiet and also very cosy. I would love to come again.
- The room was really ok, beautiful and the bed really comfortable.
- Though advertised as a B&B this is more like a self catering property. Lots of space – a sitting/dining room, bedroom, bathroom and small kitchen area. Even a small garden. We’re happy to cook breakfast for ourselves and enjoyed the opportunity to relax in our own quiet, comfortable space.
- Fantastic beautiful b&b with authentic features of the synagogue present. A very copious breakfast for just 5 euro pp you can prepare yourself in the kitchen.
- Je had veel privacy, kamer was smaakvol ingericht en er was overal aan gedacht! We hebben niets gemist. De kamer was heerlijk rustig en het lag direct bij het centrum. Als je behoefte had kon je zelfs in de kamer koken.
Het Tolhuis is located in Overschild, just 9 miles from Groningen. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Borkum is 23 miles from Het Tolhuis, and Norddeich is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Warm and nice welcome by the owner. We had to leave very early and she prepared the breakfast earlier than usual for us. The breakfast is of excellent quality. The B&B is located in a very quiet area.
- Room was light and airy with excellent shower room, lovely patio doors that opened onto a semi-private outside seating area. There was a nice lounge with TV and free hot drinks and the breakfast was substantial. The host was very friendly and accommodating.
- The breakfast was delicious, the bed very comfortable, the shower gigantic and the view magnificent!
Eigenlijk alleen maar lof !!
We hebben heerlijke dagen gehad !!
- De hartelijke ontvangst en verdere verzorging door de gastvrouw. Daarnaast de combinatie van het zijn van een B&B en tevens de aanwezigheid van een mooie en goed uitgeruste gemeenschappelijke keuken.
Finisterre is located in Saaxumhuizen, 12 miles from Groningen and 16 miles from Borkum. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Schiermonnikoog is 15 miles from Finisterre, and Emden is 30 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- One of the best B&B I’ve ever visited. Real old house, beautifully restored . Site in a very quiet area, in a small rural village. The owners are super friendly and they took me for a visit to the old church of the village, which the keep the keys of. Stepped up to the tower clock. Thank you again. Breakfast was super good. Fresh bread and lots of savory and sweet options, eggs and much more. Top notch.
- There was a beautiful garden, much peace and quiet in a very small town of only 25 houses. The room was large and yet very cozy with a lovely sitting area, coffee and tea, a small refrigerator and microwave. The history of the old house being a former bakery and the owners so friendly and helpful. The breakfast itself was a work of art…beautifully presented and delicious to the last flaky croissant!
- Such a cosy and nice place! Really just great! Perfect place to relax and calm down!
Finisterre is a peaceful and lovely place. The hosts are lovely and very caring people! At my arrival they invited me for a tea and we talked togehter, as I told them that I will do Wadlopen – they lend me shoes for it. The breadfast was super and prepared with much love to detail – each day another nice teaspoon 🙂
There was always so much to eat! And there were always little bags so that you could make sandwiches and take them with you.
The garden is a little paradise 🙂
- We enjoyed a wonderful, healthy and hearty breakfast, which was laid out on a beautifully set table (both indoors and out). A truly peaceful environment with lovely garden and exquisite furnishings. An absolute complete array of travel guides, maps and booklets on things to do in the surrounding area. We enjoyed the helpful tips from our hosts and saw and experienced some wonderful things because of that.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Eetcafe Beuving offers accommodations in Baflo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play pool and darts at the bed and breakfast. Groningen is 10 miles from Eetcafe Beuving, and Borkum is 17 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Whole apartment available over local pub in front of train station, absolutely perfect. Spacious, clean, staff accommodating in everything. i also had to leave before breakfast time, received a beautiful take away breakfast instead. highly recommended.
- Alles was goed en een zeer leuke gastvrouw een ook behulpzame bediening
- Een fijne ruime slaapkamer, woonkamer en erg mooie badkamer. Geen last van het café. Ruim voldoende parkeergelegenheid voor de deur. Trein stopt tegenover en is in 20 minuten in hartje Groningen(stad).
- Das Frühstück war sehr gut, lecker. Das Personal / Inhaber waren Supernett, sehr hilfreich, und sehr flexibel.
- De plezierige gastvrije ontvangst, de gelagkamer en de slaapplaats erboven deed ons denken aan Hotel van der Werff op Schiermonnikoog. Ogen gewoon dicht alleen op deze avond iets minder snel omdat de plaatselijke harmonie generale repetitie had.(4 contrabassen….)
Koningin van Pieterburen
One of our best sellers in Pieterburen! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Koningin van Pieterburen offers accommodations in Pieterburen, just 14 miles from Groningen.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.Borkum is 16 miles from Koningin van Pieterburen, and Leeuwarden is 30 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 20 miles away.
- Everything Perfect? friendly and helpfully Mr. Wim ? close from Nordsea ? thank You
- Enorrmous collection of ornaments, costumes, books (in Dutch), we didn’t where to look next. Great fun.
- Fijn, bijzonder en huiselijk. We voelden ons meteen thuis en welkom!
- Voor kinderen is het er super leuk! De kinderen kunnen zich verkleden en als een echt prins of prinses door het huis lopen. De kleuren en de tierelantijntjes versterken het gevoel van prins en prinses zijn!
Frühstück sehr lecker – Gastfreundschaft sehr persönlich und einmalig – Bett sehr bequem –
ruhig gelegen – zum Ausschlafen geeignet –
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oudeschip Groningen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oudeschip Groningen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oudeschip Groningen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oudeschip Groningen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!