10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ouchamps Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ouchamps Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ouchamps Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ouchamps Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ouchamps Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ouchamps Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ouchamps Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ouchamps Centre:
Hôte Sainte Marie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôte Sainte Marie offers accommodations in Ouchamps, just 30 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Blois is 9 miles from Hôte Sainte Marie, and Amboise is 16 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 28 miles away.
- An excellent, quiet, idyllic and wonderfully relaxing hideout with quality advice on the good things in life (especially in this region) to be discovered. We followed suggestions on wine and food, and were pleasantly reassured on both.
- Very quiet, secluded location in a beautiful, green, lush surroundings. You get your own little cottage (bedroom, bathroom, toilet, terrace; no kitchen). The cottages are nicely renovated but old with tick stone walls, so you can feel some moist in the interior. Lovely breakfast served on the terrace in the morning.
Superbe chambre d’hôtes. Confortable, raffinée, pleine de charme.
Décoration de très bon goût.
Petit déjeuner sur la terrasse dans un cadre superbe.
Accueil et conseils appréciés.
- Le lieu est très agréable , il prédispose au repos. Le petit déjeuner bien que simple était très bon. Il faisait beau et nous avons pu le prendre à l’extérieur, excellent accueil des propriétaires dans un lieu superbement restauré.
- De tuin en de ontspannen sfeer zijn echt geweldig. Gelukkig prachtig weer, dus erg van genoten. Vriendelijke eigenaren. Als je iets vraagt, wordt er geluisterd. Wifi uitstekend. Slaapkamer is prima en knus.
Entre Vignes et Châteaux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Entre Vignes et Châteaux offers accommodations in Fougères-sur-Bièvre. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tours is 31 miles from Entre Vignes et Châteaux, and Blois is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. There was a farm adjacent to the property and we were able to pet and feed the animals. The pool is nice, the wine was wonderful and the morning breakfast was absolutely superb. We would stay here again without a second thought.
- Breakfast was great, with everything we could wish for. The owners were very friendly and willing to share tips about the area and helpfull overall. The garden was lovely and spacious and the pool is a real plus when the weather is warm. Our room was good too. Nicely decorated, spacious and clean.
- The accommodation was fantastic, set in beautiful grounds in a quiet little village. After a long drive it was the most welcoming site. The owners were very nice and the breakfast is fantastic.
the fitness center on the property have a great equipment and it’s very clean.
the host are charming and very accommodating: the first morning, they did not have mint tea for me even if they have a good selection of teas, so they went buy some so I could have it the next morning. Great attentions for their guests.
- Been traveling through France for the last 2 weeks and definitely the best breakfast!
Domaine de la Blonnerie
Located in Feings, 9 miles from Blois, Domaine de la Blonnerie features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.Amboise is 20 miles from Domaine de la Blonnerie, and Vendôme is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- A lovely room in a beautiful renovated building. The other is charming and goes out of her way to make guests feel comfortable. A beautiful, special room, very comfortable beds. Tasty, rich breakfast
Isabelle and her family went out of their way to make us feel truly welcome. The property is delightful and the rooms are spotlessly clean.
We hope to return soon.
- This property is located in the country side. Absolutely beautiful once you are there. We did not have any troubles finding it using GPS on our phone via T-Mobil from the states. Our room was very big and nice. Shower was very clean. Two sinks were a plus as well! Our host was superb. She made our breakfast and it was very delicious. We had crepes, French toast, eggs, etc. The ground was gorgeous. We took many pictures and thought their brochure did not do justice for how beautiful the property was.
- The property is situated away from towns/villages which means travelling a few miles to find somewhere to eat, but very nice and quiet. Nice pool in the grounds and excellent breakfasts served to order.
- The hostess Isabel was amazing. We felt very welcome at her property. Every morning she made tasty breakfast, she was very attentive towards her guests. She made dinner reservations for us every day and had tips for things to do around the area. We loved our room, the house and the location itself. What an amazing experience. Thank you Isabel.
Le Clos des Sureaux B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Le Clos des Sureaux B&B is located in Seur, just 6 miles from Blois. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Amboise is 18 miles from Le Clos des Sureaux B&B, and Vendôme is 24 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The charm of the location. The freat food. Simple but high quality local products.
The whole experience, the house is beautiful, the room is extremely large and very romantic and the breakfast was very good. It’s a french breakfast with croissants, baguettes and marmalade. Don’t expect ham, cheese, bacon or eggs… just enjoy the local spesialities 🙂
The only thing I regret is that we don’t arrive on time to eat dinner at the restaurant. It looked very good as well!
- Everything was fabulous from start to finish, the welcome, a fantastic room & the restaurant far exceeded our expectations
- Everyone was very nice. We had dinner at the property and the food was exceptional!! They had a waitress/sommelier named Virginie who was so funny and also helpful with translating the menu. We were leaving very early the next morning to go on a hot air balloon ride, and they went out of their way to leave out breakfast for us. The rooms and bathrooms are large and very comfortable. This place was wonderful!
- A beautiful room in the Loire countryside. Charlotte is a loving and welcoming hostess, the room is sleek and very comfortable. Great breakfast, unfortunately the small restaurant was open only on weekends: it seemed very inviting …. To recommend to all the dearest friends
Château Laborde Saint Martin
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Château Laborde Saint Martin is located in Candé-sur-Beuvron in the region of Centre, just 27 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.There is concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Blois is 7 miles from Château Laborde Saint Martin, and Amboise is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The Chateau is great and the room is modernised and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good. Most outstanding were the hosts – just couldn’t be better.
L’accueil est très chaleureux et les propriétaires sont toujours prêts à donner des renseignements ou à rendre service.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux et servi dans le château.
Sehr schönes Anwesen, idealer Ausgangspunkt für Radtouren an der Loire.
Bei schönem Wetter wunderschöner Park zum verweilen.
Le petit dejeuner copieux dans un cadre raffiné.
L ‘accueil très sympathique
- Amabilidad del personal. Desayuno estupendo. Las instalaciones.
Chambres D’hôtes du Plessis
Located in Chailles, 30 miles from Tours, Chambres D’hôtes du Plessis features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Blois is 4.4 miles from Chambres D’hôtes du Plessis, and Amboise is 17 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Convenient stop on entry to the Loire from further south. Nearby supermarket and petrol station. Not far from Blois (and the Loire) for evenings/days out.
- Very spacious room, excellent quality for the price. Garage to store bikes.
- immaculate room, delicious breakfast and amazing customer service, the owner is really nice, accommodating and friendly. our room had two separate beds for the kids and the bed for the adults. it was spacious and incredibly clean and new. breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We wish we had planned for another night in here!!
Suitable for cyclists and walkers as located close to GR3.
Large Intermarche within walking distance open daily until 19:30 and 12:30 Sundays.
Large bright bathroom and bedroom.
Stephan, je vous remercie de l’aide avec la voiture.
Chambres d’hôtes familiales, belle salle de bain, petit déjeuner à la Française.
lit en 140, bon rapport qualité prix, très bien pour une étape.
Château de Troussay Loire Valley
Château de Troussay Loire Valley is located in Cheverny, 8 miles from Blois and 21 miles from Amboise. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Vendôme is 27 miles from Château de Troussay Loire Valley, and Saint-Aignan is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Beautiful setting and great, friendly service! We rode our bikes and it was getting too late to ride into town to eat so the Chateau owner provided us with bread and local pate free and a bottle of bubbly at no charge!
- Amazing Chateau, Isaure very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t have done more to make us welcome.
- Beautiful and idyllic setting – lovely grounds, very romantic and magical setting. The kids loved it.
- We have been like in fairy tale in this marvelous chateau. The owner of it-Izabel, was just an incredible person. We hope to meet her again.
The pleasure of spendig a night in a beautiful castle surrounded by a nice park.
The owner is very friendly and wants to ensure that people enjoy their stay.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Onzaine offers accommodations in Onzain, just 24 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Blois is 10 miles from L’Onzaine, and Amboise is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Wonderful host and beautifully decorated. Great location.
- Very friendly and coped well with our lack of French. Nice well decorated bedroom. Good walk in shower and adequate size bathroom, nicely decorated.
- Katherine and her partner are so welcoming and have put so much attention into every detail of this beautiful hotel. The rooms are fantastic and the breakfast wonderful!
- Gardens, room only one flight up, toilet in separate room, big breakfast room, lounge for guests.
- Charming hosts, beautiful tasteful decor and a lovely large gatden? Delicious dinner and breakfast.
Chambre d’hôtes Domaine de la Pépinière
Located in Chouzy-sur-Cisse, 27 miles from Tours, Chambre d’hôtes Domaine de la Pépinière features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Blois is 7 miles from Domaine de la Pépinière, and Amboise is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- les petits-déjeuners et les conseils avisés pour les visites de châteaux.
Nous avions réservé la suite, et nous avons beaucoup aimé la hauteur sous plafond ainsi que la déco. Il y avait quelques moustiques, mais un diffuseur était mis à disposition pour les faire fuir, ils ne nous ont donc pas embêté. La literie est très confortable, et l’isolement du lieu fait qu’il n’y a pas un bruit.
Le petit déjeuner est délicieux et très copieux, avec diverses variétés de pains, ainsi qu’un large choix de confitures maison, préparées par l’hôtesse.
Nous avons pu profiter de la piscine, très agréable.
La location e il contatto con la natura sono la parte migliore della struttura. Dormire in mezzo al verde, circondati dal bosco, e svegliarsi con la possibilità di vedere i daini è stato veramente bello.
La camera era essenziale ma aveva (quasi) tutto il necessario.
Lo staff è stato molto gentile e ci ha proposto diversi sconti per i castelli vicini.
Noi non abbiamo avuto occasione ma attorno ci sono molte attività praticabili tra cui tiro con l’arco, giro coi quad ecc.
Molto simpatici i cani, i gatti e le pecore. Si intuisce facilmente l’amore che la proprietà ha per la natura e per gli animali.
L’acceuil des propriétaires et l’emplacement en pleine nature
La possibilité de faire des activités sur place même si nous n’en avons pas profité (Tir à l’arc, quad, ULM, Golf)
Prima accommodatie in een mooie omgeving
les chambres saint martin
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, les chambres saint martin is located in Chailles in the region of Centre, just 31 miles from Tours.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Blois is 3.3 miles from les chambres saint martin, and Amboise is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from les chambres saint martin.
- Extremely comfortable, wonderful host, great ambience, sumptuous room, helpful advice and amazing breakfast.
- Great location, cosy and comfy. Great host. We highly recommend this B&B.
Everything about this B&B is fantastic. Your hostess is wonderful, warm, helpful and has a really good sence of humor.
This B&B is more like a Mini Boutique Hotel. It’s like stepping into an Elle or Country Living magazine, really beautiful. Your hostess has a true eye for style, mixing the old with the new creating a truely relaxing atmosphere.
Breakfast is a real treat with different fruits, breads and preserves appearing each day.
We loved our stay and will be going back.
What a wonderful chambre d’hotes! Marie Luce is an excellent host, attentive, friendly and helpful. The house is beautifully decorated, very modern and colourful. We were amazed at how Marie Luce is able to create such a cosy atmosphere. Towels and bedding were soft and smelled really fresh. Breakfast was served in a beautiful decor and was absolutely delicious (selection of teas, baked goods, fresh fruit and home made yoghurt).
the owner is also a great chef, using seasonal ingredients and has a nice selection of wine. We would definitely visit again!
- A lovely room overlooking the garden. Ideal for visiting Blois.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ouchamps Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ouchamps Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ouchamps Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ouchamps Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!