10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ouarville Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ouarville Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ouarville Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ouarville Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ouarville Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ouarville Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ouarville Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ouarville Centre:
Château De Denonville
Château De Denonville is located in Denonville, 15 miles from Chartres and 18 miles from Rambouillet. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Montigny-le-Bretonneux is 28 miles from Château De Denonville, and Saran is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was tasty with fresh squeezed orange juice. We did not stay in the Chateau but in the old annex on the side which was also very charming. It made for a good stop over on our way to Paris airport.
- Good breakfast, comfortable bed, lovely old Chateau, friendly hosts and dogs welcome.
- The family room was amazing – spacious and very comfortable. The double we booked for our friends was excellent too. The surroundings are fabulous – you can go for a walk round the chateau and its grounds and explore – truly stunning!We’ve had to pay to explore a chateau like this and yet, we were staying in one! We will be visiting again!
- The owners were very hospitable and helpful, they couldn’t do enough for us. The breakfast was great, we would definitely go back there.
- Beautiful stuning property, lovely views, owners couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
Located in Oinville-sous-Auneau, 30 miles from Versailles, Cherville B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chartres is 10 miles from Cherville B&B, and Rambouillet is 14 miles away. Orly Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Very nice room at the very quiet place at the farm property with the nostalgic but modern elements to the old times of farming.
- A working farm in an excellent location for visiting Chartres and the surrounding area.
- Our host was cheerful and welcoming, she was also helpful in every aspect of our stay both recommendations as well as directions and information.
- The room was neat and cozy exactly as advertised, really clean, and the Owner went out of her way waiting for me late at night to receive me, showing my room and touch base. Bravo et merci!
- Lovely place, great breakfast, beautiful room, the owner went out of her way to provide us with a baby bed and tell us about the local area.
Domaine De La Vallee Aux Pages
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Domaine De La Vallee Aux Pages is located in Paray-Douaville, just 28 miles from Versailles. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chartres is 17 miles from DOMAINE DE LA VALLEE AUX PAGES, and Massy is 27 miles away. Orly Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Le calme ,le côté familial de cette super exploitation agricole transformée pour la réception
War alles super!
Ausser das die Küche nicht ausgestattet war,.
Wir waren nur eine Nacht da und ein Topf und Salz und Pfeffer wären schön gewesen.
In der Beschreibung steht nämlich, das es eine Gemeinschaftsrecht gibt!
- Tout : accueil chaleureux, confort du lit, petit déjeuner très varié.
- L’accueil des propriétaires très chaleureux et arrangeants
- Locatie niet al te ver van de snelweg richting het Zuiden. De lodge (soort woonwagen) was vrij nieuw en schoon. Het ontbijt was goed verzorgd.
Le R’Epi de Beauce et Spa Chambres d’hôtes
Located in Auneau in the region of Centre, 29 miles from Versailles, Le R’Epi de Beauce et Spa Chambres d’hôtes features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chartres is 13 miles from Le R’Epi de Beauce, and Massy is 30 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 33 miles away.
Lovely warm welcome even though the owner did not speak much English, she tried hard and translated with her phone.
Breakfast excellent, homemade bread and jam and cake.
Easy to get to from the motorway.
We had the small suite so were able to buy food and eat in the room.
- The hosts were extremely kind and welcoming, the accommodation 1st class and breakfast was great.
Quiet , secure location that accepted a dog .
Good location and close to Chartres.
Comfortable spacious and warm apartment .
Lovely breakfast with hosts who were very helpful.
The house is close to and convenient for the motorway. There are shops to buy food if you want to eat in your room or in the garden, and a couple of restaurants if you don’t. The opportunity to eat outdoors is great after a car journey, and you can even BBQ if you want to.
There is a high standard of design and finish in every aspect of the accommodation, with meticulous attention paid to detail (e.g. power points, bedside lights). The wifi works and is free and there is a full-size TV. The rooms are large and modern, and the furniture and bed are comfortable. Everything is spotless. The location is quiet (even the hens) and the breakfast which is taken in the family kitchen is just amazing. You could not wish for more welcoming hosts.
- Un accueil extrêmement chaleureux. Les hôtes font tout pour vous faire plaisir et rendre votre séjour le plus agréable possible. Le lieu est propre, neuf, confortable, silencieux et le petit déjeuné délicieux.
- Lovely warm welcome even though the owner did not speak much English, she tried hard and translated with her phone.
La Ferme de Bouchemont
Located in Saint-Symphorien, 26 miles from Versailles, La Ferme de Bouchemont features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chartres is 13 miles from La Ferme de Bouchemont, and Boulogne-Billancourt is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed our stay at this property. We were very happy with the accommodations….no surprises…it was exactly what we expected. It was just like the picture and the write up of the room on the website. We had dinner and it was a wonderful experience. Breakfast was very nice too. We would highly recommend this place!
- I’m writing this in part to say thanks to our host, Stefan, for the marvelous stay. This was the most cheerful, happy, quiet place I stayed on my trip through Europe. Our room was perfect and very spacious. The courtyard and grounds are beautiful. Breakfast was fantastic. Our host was so kind which made this a beautiful visit for me and my wife. We loved our stay here!
- Tables outside and inside to use, nice shower area, robust breakfast. Bed was wonderful, and provided a great night’s sleep.
- There is a lot to like about this comfortable bed and breakfast located in a reconditioned old farm house. First, the owners Soizic and Stephane were wonderful people and excellent hosts. They spoke very understandable English (great for us because we knew about 10 words of French). The room we had was very roomy with a comfortable bed and a sitting area with a sofa and coffee table. The private bathroom had very modern fixtures and the shower was extra roomy with plenty of hot water. Our hosts served a very filling and tasty breakfast every morning. Soizic prepared my wife and I two excellent dinners (at extra cost but well worth it). We spent four nights here and found the location very centrally located for three day trips. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay and we enjoyed the company of Soizic and Stephane. If you are looking for a fantastic, truely French and very comfortable stay, we highly recommend La Ferme De Bouchemont.
- We loved the style and decor, the place has been restored to a high finish…
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Rosace offers accommodations in Chartres, just 21 miles from Rambouillet. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dreux is 21 miles from La Rosace, and Étampes is 31 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 45 miles away.
- I booked the room as a stop-over on my way to the south west of France. It was very comfortable and quiet in the room with secure parking for my car. It was a short walk up to the town for the restaurants. I would recommend this property.
- Spacious with excellent facilities. A small suite excellent breakfast secure parking.
- All possible comfort, quiet location but easy walk to the centre. Superb French breakfast. Very welcoming host.
- This is a two-room suite, very comfortable, beautifully renovated. The host was lovely and helpful. Nice breakfast included. It’s about a 15-minute walk into the old town and to the cathedral, so we didn’t have to deal with the car in the old town. It was a great place to stay.
- Excellent location, secure parking and lovely breakfast
Le Clos Chedeville
One of our best sellers in Chartres! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos Chedeville is located in Chartres, just 21 miles from Rambouillet. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Dreux is 21 miles from Le Clos Chedeville, and Étampes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from Le Clos Chedeville.
- Felt like we were staying in a beautiful French home.
- Great breakfast, excellent variety of pastries, bread and yogurt. The gardens are beautiful and relaxing. It was easy to find and off street parking was great. Its location is super, only ten minutes walk to the center of town.
Warm welcomed by owner. Room was clean and so nice to had a underfloor heating especially snow was that time! Breakfast was overlooking lovely garden and best homemade jam. Fabulous Baguette and Croissant! We would love to go back again.
Room was great,
We did have some car trouble and the owner was kind enough to let us use her living room for the day whilst we waited for a mechanic
I would highly recommend this hotel
- Bed was very comfortable and breakfast bread was still warm!
Couette Et Cafe Crème
Couette Et Cafe Crème is located in Le Coudray, just 1.6 miles from Chartres.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rambouillet is 22 miles from Couette Et Cafe Crème, and Dreux is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The room was small but had all the facilities you would ask for, although the kitchen was shared with the other room’s visitors. Breakfast had a very good selection of breads/jams etc – homemade in most cases
- Everything about this accommodation was friendly, comfortable and clean.
Delightful pain perdu.
Very friendly and helpful.
No English spoken but not a problem.
- The proprietor, Marie Christine Bezine, was most welcoming and kind enough to drive us into Chartres to the restaurant she had booked for us. The room was spotlessly clean, spacious and the bed was comfortable. The location was in a quiet neighbourhood, with no traffic noise, in a room overlooking the garden. Breakfast was delicious and served on time. We felt very well looked after and will certainly return. We would highly recommend this B&B.
- The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Very good breakfast
L’Escale en Couleur
L’Escale en Couleur offers accommodations in Chartres.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Rambouillet is 21 miles from L’Escale en Couleur, and Dreux is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful stay at L’Escale en Couleur. The decor is both beautiful and functional, very comfortable and attractive. Carole is charming and very helpful, and provides a wonderful breakfast.
- Cute, clean, modern apartment with a comfortable bed, a nice bathroom, and a well-equipped kitchen; great location in the Old Town not far from the cathedral or anything else that’s needed; friendly, helpful, English-speaking owner; wonderful breakfast in a beautiful room upstairs; private entrance; parking garage nearby (OK to enter the street to drop off your luggage despite the signage); treated very well although we only stayed one night.
- Friendly welcome. Beautiful decorations and artefacts all round. Owner Carol has sensational taste.
- The house and room were great, but the best was Carole, our host. She went out of her way to help us and make us comfortable. She even carried a heavy suitcase up the stairs!! And walked with me to help park the car. Cooked eggs to order for breakfast. Made multiple phone calls for dinner reservations.
- Excellent welcome, comfortable environment in a lovely city.
One of our top picks in Chartres.Le Parvis is at the foot of the Notre Dame Cathedral in the historic district of Chartes. It offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Each room is individually themed and equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a radio. Rooms have a sitting area and private facilities.Le Parvis’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Hotel Le Parvis is just a 5 minute walk from the train station. It is a central base from which to explore the city’s main attractions.
- The location is fantastic and the included breakfast was just what we needed.
- Fantastic location, Very friendly staff, quirky room!
- Wonderful, charming hotel with a comfortable bed and excellent modern bathroom. I loved being able to sit on the couch and look out at the cathedral-what a view and how convenient to be so close! Breakfast was also excellent with fresh squeezed orange juice and what seemed like homemade jams. They went out of their way to greet me after hours when I showed up later than expected. I would definitely stay here again and I highly recommend it!
- Location. Architecture. Easy free parking. Friendly. Second entry Good breakfast.
- The Hotel is right at Notre Dame in the old city and surprised us with a very nice room under the roof. Romantically decorated with wooden beams, huge bath tub. Friendly staff, good breakfast. Wish we had more time.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ouarville Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ouarville Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ouarville Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ouarville Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!