10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Otter Creek Mount Desert Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Otter Creek Mount Desert Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Otter Creek Mount Desert Island:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chiltern Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bangor Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The owners were excellent friendly and engaging and provided additional directions and things to do at breakfast every morning
- food was very good, omelettes were great. the house was very impressive, 15 minute walk to shops and restaurants. host was very helpful suggesting things to see and do, would have missed if on my own
- The proprietors were extremely welcoming and helpful. The location is quiet and still near town. The breakfasts were terrific. Would stay there again in an instant.
- The Mills family were very nice. The breakfast was very good. The room was quiet and comfortable.
- The hosts were extremely friendly, very helpful in guiding us what to see and do. Breakfast was delicious, elaborate and beautifully presented. The whole stay was remarkable .
The Shore Path Cottage
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, The Shore Path Cottage is located in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Bangor Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was wonderful. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The house was beautiful and close to the beach and town. Loved everything about our stay.
- What a wonderful place to stay. The hostess and her mother were delightful! Suggested a great restaurant for dinner and made sure we were all set for the evening. Breakfast was amazing, such great choices. Sitting on the porch with a view of the water was a great way to start our day. We will be back!
- Everything from owners to room, food and helpful advice. Very comfortable and felt like home! Woyld highly recommend. Easy walk to town and pier.
- The owner was very sweet and the breakfast was delicious. The room could have been updated but it was acceptable.
- The home was beautiful! I loved the front porch looking out onto the harbor. Lisabeth and Roberta were so friendly and helpful. The location was ideal. Walking the shore path to restaurants and shops was enjoyable and convenient. I wish we had more time to enjoy.
Stone Throw Cottage Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stone Throw Cottage Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bangor Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The innkeepers go out of their way to welcome guests. Rooms are very comfortable. The highlight of staying here are the wonderful meals served for breakfast each morning!
- Warm and inviting atmosphere…hosts went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and take care of our needs. Would definitely stay here again if I were in the area.
- Very convenient location to restaurants, shopping and harbor
- The innkeepers, Jerry and Kim, were so wonderful! From greeting us at our late check in to giving restaurant and activity suggestions, they helped to make our trip even more wonderful. The inn was clean, charming and located in the perfect area. Each morning’s breakfast was delicious and well thought out with special attention to the needs of each guest.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aysgarth Station offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 42 miles from Aysgarth Station.
No reviews yet.
Moseley Cottage Inn and The Town Motel
One of our best sellers in Bar Harbor! Moseley Cottage Inn and The Town Motel offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Bangor Airport is 42 miles away.
- Beautiful, very comfortable room. Breakfast was incredible!
- Location and the ability to walk into the downtown area.
- This was a wonderful place to stay in Bar Harbor. You could walk downtown. The breakfast was fantastic.
- The staff was excellent. Breakfast was very good and large enough that only a snack was necessary for lunch. The room was very nice and plenty large for two people. Everything in Bar Harbor was within walking distance and the busses that went through the Park were close also.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The motel was in an area just off the main road and was quiet but a quick walk from the restaurants and stores.
Yellow House Bed & Breakfast
This charming Bar Harbor bed and breakfast offer free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms that offer plush bedding and antique furnishing..The rooms at Yellow House Bed and Breakfast are uniquely decorated. Private bathrooms are included.Complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit, pastries and a rotating selection of entrees.Guests can relax in the rocking chairs on the wraparound porch or enjoy the scenery.Acadia National Park is 5 minutes’ drive away from Yellow House. Bar Harbor Shore Path is 2 minutes’ walk away. A variety of dining options is located nearby.
- This was an excellent place to stay. It’s one of the nicest places we have stayed in. Really superb
- The breakfasts were superb, the hosts friendly and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and the inn was walking distance to loads of restaurants and activities.
- awesome experience – lovely/friendly/ helpful/ delicious
- Extremely good location 3 min walk from center of Bar Harbor. Nice old style house and rooms. Good breakfasts.
- The daily breakfast was always delicious, nutritious and filling.
The Elmhurst Inn
The Elmhurst Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Traditional feel. Large and clean room with a working fireplace. Home cooked breakfast. Great location within easy walking distance of Bar Harbor centre. Friendly staff.
- Great location in Bar Harbor, charming old house, friendly staff, and delicious home made breakfast.
- The innkeeper, Cheryl, was gregarious, friendly, and an excellent cook. The room was spacious and clean; the bed was comfortable, with a warm and luxurious down comforter. My favorite part was the in-room fireplace. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. While we were the only guests on the second night of our stay, there were others staying in the inn on the first night and yet there was no through-the-walls-or-door noise. The inn itself was charmingly decorated for the holidays. The location was convenient without being right in the busy part of downtown (didn’t matter for this stay: the town was basically deserted! But good to know for the busy summer season.)
- Very comfortable bed! Great room. Also, they were amazing at meeting my vegan dietary needs! Gave me a full vegan breakfast and even made me vegan cookies for the afternoon. SUCH an appreciated touch since most Inns don’t go out of their way to meet my needs. I didn’t give them advance notice but recommend that you should. They can also meet other dietary needs. Wonderful host.
– Selection between a sweet and a savory breakfast, different day to day, and delicious!
– Very nice host, and she was helpful to find a place for dinner on Thanksgiving day.
– Nicely decorated place.
Located in Northeast Harbor, 2.6 miles from Acadia National Park, Colonels Suites features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Comfortable. Good value for dollar spent. Convenient to ANP hiking. Enjoyed the stay.
- The room was beautiful and very clean. The restaurant was wonderful with great foot. We would definitely recommend this quaint little place to anyone visiting the area.
- Everyone was very nice. Since I traveled alone an elevator would have been easier but it is ok.
- Big choice of breakfast since downstairs is also a full bakery and restaurant. Waiter was very friendly and garrulous. Suite was large and had microwave, refrigerator, dining table and kitchen sink. Climate control in each room. Bathroom was large (with tub), however soap bars were very small for showering. Nice little supermarket with large selection of beverages (both hard and soft) down the street, along with some quaint shops.
Quiet location with good access to Acadia NP.
The wifi was good and the lighting in the bathroom was well thought out. Nice breakfasts.
Anne’s White Columns Inn
Anne’s White Columns Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bangor Airport is 42 miles away.
- Bed, breakfast and host were all great! Bob was very friendly and offered up sugguestions as to what to see while exploring Acadia National Park! He even suggested the Thirsty Whale, which is a great place to unwind for some pub food and a drink.
- The breakfasts were just so amazing!! Different each day and a piece of cake that we saved for later in the day!! Delicious!
- The quality of the service and the friendship of the manager.
- Great location. Staff very good. Happy hour and the home made breakfast were highlights.
- Friendly owner, beautiful grounds, short walk to town.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hearthside Inn offers accommodations in Bar Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Otter Creek Mount Desert Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Otter Creek Mount Desert Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!