10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ostricourt Nord-pas-de-calais:
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, B&B MycolorHouse is located in Douai. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lille is 17 miles from B&B MycolorHouse, and Arras is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- dejeuner copieux literie confortable pour une nuit au calme
- Accueil chaleureux + petit déjeuner extra. Rien que du bien voire très bien
- Très bon accueil, hôtes toujours prêts à rendre service. Très pratique quand on est en voiture (accès et parking). Grande véranda pour y prendre le petit-déjeuner, et y travailler. J’ai même pu utiliser la cuisine pour me faire réchauffer des plats le soir.
- tous etait parfait petit dejeuner copieux et l acceuil couple tres sympa et pouvoir dormir en toute securite
J’ai tellement apprécié la semaine d’avant que j’ai remis ça
Merci pour tout Nathalie et Marc
Je recommande chaleureusement ce logement
Résidence et Chambres d’Hôtes de La Porte d’Arras
Located in Douai, 19 miles from Lille, Résidence et Chambres d’Hôtes de La Porte d’Arras features a barbecue and views of the garden.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Arras is 14 miles from Porte d’Arras, and Tournai is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 14 miles from Résidence et Chambres d’Hôtes de La Porte d’Arras.
- Nicely renovated manor house. Very clean and spacious with some antique furniture.
- The very personal service and the attention to detail in everything… the owners obviously take great pride in their establishment
- fantastic Chinese room in an amazing mansion house with a fabulous garden. Really friendly little dogs and two lovely chubby cats as well. Lovely touch making us fresh rolls/bread for each breakfast.. Tremendous shower really powerful and with his n hers shower heads.
- The location was great. Easy to find, on road parking but free and only a short walk into the heart of the city.
- Very clean, the bed very comfortable, Jean-Michel and Frederique very courtious and helpful
Maison D’Hôtes Du Théâtre
Maison D’Hôtes Du Théâtre is located in Douai, 19 miles from Lille and 14 miles from Arras. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tournai is 21 miles from Maison D’Hôtes Du Théâtre, and Lens is 12 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 14 miles away.
- Very authentic French guest house with a lovely garden and magnolia tree in full, glorious bloom. Friendly welcome from the host and his mother and breakfast with other guests. Very near good restaurant which was a big plus as it was pouring with rain as we were going out for dinner.
- Bed good, but bath too small and no way of levering myself out.
- Comfy and classy rooms and environment. The view over the garden is relaxing. Great hosts
- The location of this B&B is very good as it is located within walking distance of the centre of Douai. The standard of accommodation is very high and we found the owner’s family very helpful in recommending places to eat, local services and attractions.
- Beautiful, traditional old building. Very friendly and helpful owners.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Foulons offers accommodations in Douai, just 19 miles from Lille.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Arras is 14 miles from Les Foulons, and Tournai is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room in a fabulous house close to the centre of Douai. Large and antique filled room, modern bathroom facilities and very comfortable bed. Wonderful breakfast included with delicious local produce and a vast selection of home made jam. Add to that two of the loveliest hosts that we have ever come across and an evening of great conversation and you have a five star stay.
- I would need a lot more space than this to write about this residence! From the warm welcome we received from Bernard to the offer to hold our luggage after check-out. The room was amazing furnished with antiques and very comfortable. I have stayed in 5 star hotels which were not as good. Whilst we appreciated the antiques we found the facilities in the bathroom very up to date and clean. We had a very very good breakfast, 10 different pots of home made jam, wow. Fresh strawberries, freshly squeezed orange juice, cheese, ham, pastries and bread, unbelievable!! We can only highly recommend Les Foulons. Be aware that there are a resident dog and cat who are delightful and very friendly, we loved them.
- A B&B with character. Very kind landlord and landlady. Enjoyed the breakfast with them and the other guests!
- Everything about this accommodation was perfect for us. The breakfast was delicious with everything being locally sourced.
- Very friendly welcome. Lots of useful advice given. Super breakfast.
Les terrasses de Templeuve
Featuring free WiFi, Les terrasses de Templeuve offers accommodations in Templeuve. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Lille is 9 miles from Les terrasses de Templeuve, and Ieper is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Le Château is located in Fresnoy-en-Gohelle in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 20 miles from Lille. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Arras is 7 miles from Le Château, and Tournai is 28 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Beautiful accomadation. Host was excellent and very helpful in arranging a restaurant for local evening meal
Breakfast with homemade jams and other goodies.
Looking forward to visiting again in the near future.
Visited many hotels worldwide, this one of the best…… No the best
- Everything about our stay was sumptuous. From the warm welcome to the fabulous decor, to the beautiful grounds and the lavish breakfast. Simply perfect, thanks Jannick!!
- A beautifully restored French Chateau on the outskirts of Arrass, the decor, furnishings and home cooked and prepared food were all worthy of a 5 star hotel!
- Beautifully presented building. Very charming host and great breakfast.
Excellent in many ways.
In particular, our host was exceptional. Her attention to detail, and her warmth, are hard to replicate.
- Beautiful accomadation. Host was excellent and very helpful in arranging a restaurant for local evening meal
Chambres du Bourleux
Chambres du Bourleux is located in Templeuve, 8 miles from Lille and 25 miles from Ieper.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Arras is 24 miles from Chambres du Bourleux, and Kortrijk is 21 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location for the reception we were attending nearby, arrived early changed and left came back next morning at 2pm excellent. Breakfast was perfect. Lovely hosts old house perfect blend of old and new fantastic.
- My 10 year old loved the house and said could live in it, beautiful with original floor!!. Gorgeous sculptures, arty place but not too much in your face. Great beds and very clean, nice modern family room and great shower. Best of all – breakfast – home made youghurt, jams, best black coffee ever and my favourite bagguette. My other half said would not buy croissants back at home, ever again :). Thank you for having us, even if it only was one night :).
Lovely place and amazing hosts
Room clean and full of character
The king size bed really comfortable, slept like a baby and my baby slept very well too as the owners cared for arranging cot for her at no extra cost
The owners were extremely friendly. They even got us fresh strawberries for breakfast from their own garden. Can’t get better than that
- Good calm small accommodation with older charm pair. Nice room with clean bathroom, really nice sculptures in the rooms and halls.
- Très bon accueil, bon petit déjeuner, chambre propre et confortable.
Located in Gondecourt, 7 miles from Lille, Espace Zen’ing features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Ieper is 20 miles from Espace Zen’ing, and Arras is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Quiet. Good pool and bubbel bath, nice room. Friendly staff. Very good massage
- Loved the people and overall comfort of the accommodation, very peaceful and beautiful. I would highly recommend this place for people to stay, it was fantastic.
- Le petit déjeuner est magnifique servit en chambre, idem pour le repas (que des aliments frais et très bien préparés) le personnel est compétent, professionnel et agréable. J’ai passé un super moment et je compte bien y retourner.
Le petit dejeuner servi au lit.
Les horaires larges pour l’accès à la piscine.
La gentillesse et bienveillance du personnel
la disponibilité et l’agréable accueil de la personne.
le jardin est un lieu très reposant. Chambres et salle de bain très confortable et bien décorées
La Petite Cense
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Petite Cense offers accommodations in Billy-Berclau. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lille is 12 miles from La Petite Cense, and Ieper is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Our host, Nicole, was delightful, very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed dinner at a restaurant in Lens which Nicole recommended. It uses mostly local produce, has a great ambience and was full of local people including a family group celebrating a birthday. There is a pizzeria near La Petite Cense which could be used by those who do not wish to drive to Lens. We were able to park our vehicle securely on the property.
- Breakfast was excellent, host and hostess were very friendly and helpful. Beautiful restful garden. I would recommend this little hotel to anyone.
- Nicole was a very friendly hostess. We were made very welcome. The family room was spacious with beds in two separate rooms. The breakfast was delicious – freshly made bread, croissants and home made jams. Local cheese and fruit. The location was good. Easy to get to all connecting roads.
- It is in an ideal location for travelling distance to the local WW1 battlefields of Neuve Chapelle and Loos and close to the nearby motorway for going north or further south. The parking is within the property behind the shuttered garage door. It can be a little awkward only because the road can be rather busy in the early evening with limited visibility for right hand drivers. With a little care it is easily overcome however. The rooms are extremely clean and very comfortable plus the breakfast was a great start to the day. Good value for money and I have no problem with recommending this property to other travellers. Nicole was a good hostees and very welcoming.
- Very friendly owner, lovely room and wonderful breakfast
Lens Louvre 2
Lens Louvre 2 is located in Lens, just 18 miles from Lille.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Ieper is 29 miles from Lens Louvre 2, and Arras is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 16 miles from Lens Louvre 2.
Good value for money despite my criticisms of detail.
The location is very good, a few miinutes walk from the downtown area.
The apartment was clean and roomy.
- A very nice small apartment in 2 levels. Ideal for a short stay in the city. Nice and clean. Everything worked fine, but some difficulty getting into the apartment via the code system.
- Great bed! Good location easy walk from the train. Very nice room.
- Well equipped studio, comfortable bed, great shower and everything you need for a short stay.
- Clean, well thought out apartment with a modern feel. Easy to park. Good location for Louvre Lens art gallery.
- Good value for money despite my criticisms of detail.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ostricourt Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ostricourt Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!