10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ossès Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Ossès Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ossès Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ossès Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ossès Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ossès Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ossès Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ossès Aquitaine:
Located in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry, 23 miles from Biarritz, Maison Amestoia features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Pamplona is 30 miles from Maison Amestoia, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts, beautiful property and rooms. The nearby restaurant was excellent and a pleasant 20 minute walk.
- Everything was just perfect. Very friendly welcome. Lovely decor. Fantastic breakfast. Organised dinner for us in a local village.
- Everything was carefully and thoughtfully done. Marjorie is very friendly and really enthusiastic about her home. The comfort of her guests is important to her and she is happy to advise about restaurants and places of interest.
- Just perfect. Very friendly host. Great breakfast. Very nice rooms.
- Stephan was a gracious and informative host, pointing us to interesting things to do in this part of Pays Basque. Accommodations were very comfortable, especially access to a dining area where it was possible to make a light meal with the microwave.
Chambres d’Hôtes Jauregia
Chambres d’Hôtes Jauregia is located in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry, just 22 miles from Biarritz. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Pamplona is 31 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Jauregia, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We were expressly looking for a farm stay in a small Basque village. And this place did not disappoint! Very large room on second floor of a hundreds-of-years-old farm manor house, nicely modernized on the inside. Peaceful and quiet, at the end of a 1-km paved lane. Don’t let the exterior of the manor house dissuade you…historic charm the minute you cross the doorstep. Hosts spoke very little English, and we were happy to try our rather limited French!
- The position, the views, the sound of sheep bells, and the oak staircase!
- Owners absolutely wonderful. Helpful, very friendly, and open. Breakfast excellent, location perfect if you like clean air, quiet, beauty, relaxation.
- Location was spectacular! Gorgeous old town in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Close access to hiking in the hills, St. Jean Pied du Port, and other towns. The panoramic views were spectacular. The night we stayed was cloudless, and the stars were just incredible. The hotel truly feels like an old castle (Jaugeria = palace in Basque). Breakfast was delicious in the morning: local ham, cheese, and yogurt, fresh baguette, and coffee. Had a giant room with a gorgeous view. The surrounding area is a working farm, which added to the old world charm. Staff was very helpful and worked around our lack of French or Basque.
- Beautiful country setting with the mountains in the background in a serene and peaceful setting. Historical lodgings that have been respectfully turned into quaint lodgings for those getting away to a country setting.
Chambres d’Hôtes Bachoc
Located in Suhescun in the region of Aquitaine, 24 miles from Biarritz, Chambres d’Hôtes Bachoc features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Bachoc, and Bayonne is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Bachoc.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful – lovely hosts. They obviously want to look after guests and make the stay as enjoyable as possible. The location is attractive farmland. The small room was nicely decorated; bathroom was great.
- Habia mucha tranquilidad. Marisa un encanto siempre atenta.
- Une maison basque dans un cadre idyllique avec vue sur les montagnes. Mme 81 ans, et M. 85 ans d’une gentillesse extraordinaire, un repas du soir fait maison. Un petit déjeuner copieux: JE RECOMMANDE
- L ‘accueil très sympathique des propriétaires . Le calme de la ferme . Le petit déjeuné accompagné d’un yoghourt au lait de brebis.
- la personnalité de l’accueil et la facilité de contact ainsi que ses conseils avertis et chaleureux.
Chambres d’Hôtes Garicoitz
Chambres d’Hôtes Garicoitz is located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, 28 miles from Biarritz and 27 miles from Saint-Jean-de-Luz. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bayonne is 26 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Hendaye is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 26 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Garicoitz.
- Everything else was clean, comfortable and friendly.
- We were very pleased with this accomodation. It went beyond our expectation, ie. the location, room, bed and host.
Very friendly couple running the B&B, they are very helpful.
The place was nice & clean
This is the 2nd time we stayed here, & we will use it again on the Camino
- wonderful place to stay, it rained all day long so ,we stay in the room longer than usual. The couple hosts are wonderful mand always try to nake you feel better there. Breakfast is good.
- A lovely couple who own the B & B – very welcoming and lovely hosts. It is a beautiful property. Worth the extra walk to get there!
Chambres d’Hôtes Aire Berria
Located in Irissarry, 23 miles from Biarritz, Chambres d’Hôtes Aire Berria features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 24 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Aire Berria, and Bayonne is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 21 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Aire Berria.
Amazing house set in a beautiful village, surrounded by magnificent views of the mountains.Christina who runs the place is a perfect hostess,she knows the area extremely well and delights in directing her guests to the sights and activities.
Breakfast with freshly squeezed fruits,porridge, home made pastries, both savoury and sweet, jams, custards, croissants…so delicious!!
We will definitely visit again and would recommend to anybody wishing to explore the Basque country.
Thank you Christina and Xavier.
- We’ve stayed in many places with a rating of 9+ in Booking.com, but the breakfasts here were by far the best. Beautiful views over the Pays Basque, and a warm welcome from Christina and Xabier. We loved it!
- Great owners helpful at all times, open, happy. Amazing breakfasts prepared by Cristine (nearby is a restaurant with a Michelin star and claim that the Cook could learn a lot from Cristina) :). Incredibly purely sterile even after daily cleaning of the room. To sum up in one word – “revelation”
- Everything! The welcome upon arrival was amazing – we really felt like we were house guests at a friend’s or relative’s, rather than paying guests. The hosts are both incredible – nothing is too much trouble. We were invited on to the balcony in the evening for aperitifs and made to feel very welcome to have our “picnic” there afterwards, as we hadn’t booked an evening meal (Another time, I would seriously consider booking an evening meal there, as the breakfast was delicious, so I’m sure the evening meal would be too, and it turned out other guests struggled to get dinner at local restaurants.)
- A wonderful place, surrounded by mountains, an ideal location for the traveller — and with the bonus of very good food.
- Amazing house set in a beautiful village, surrounded by magnificent views of the mountains.Christina who runs the place is a perfect hostess,she knows the area extremely well and delights in directing her guests to the sights and activities.
Les Fous du Village
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Les Fous du Village is located in Saint-Esteben in the region of Aquitaine, just 20 miles from Biarritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 23 miles from Les Fous du Village, and Bayonne is 17 miles from the property.
- Everything, the lovely, friendly, really hospitable owners. The food, the location – so peacefully beautiful, the décor, the comfort and how nothing was too much trouble.
Interesting, comfortable overnight stay,
in a beautiful area.
Very comfortable large room and a good bed. Sufficient close parking.
Atmosphere, I was made to feel like one of the family.
The welcome was very friendly without being in your face.
The food (Friday’s Tapas & wine tasting) was simply superb.
The relaxed atmosphere promoted an interesting and chilled evening. We all want to return.
- Lieu magnifique, havre de paix, très chaleureux et convivial. Parfait pour se ressourcer.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villa Goxoki is located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in the region of Aquitaine, just 28 miles from Biarritz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pamplona is 31 miles from Villa Goxoki, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 miles from the property. Anglet Airport is 26 miles away.
Perfect accomodation to fly away from the busy life. It is an idilic place. Comfortable, cosy and peaceful. The breakfast was extraordinary.
Friendly and familiar staff
- The breakfast was fantastic. The room was small but clean and very comfortable.
- The hosts were very accommodating even though we had a language barrier it all worked out.
What an amazing place. The owners were extremely friendly and went the extra mile to help. I have no negative points – everything was provided for, the beds very comfortable, and the breakfast was absolutely delicious… the croissants!!!!
Just make sure you do all your shopping (ATM, dinner, etc) before walking to the Villa as it´s quite a steep climb there.
Overall… I´ll be planning a trip back to St Jean and I will definitely be staying there again and this time for several days.
- Good location along Camino. Welcoming host with genuine interest in her guests and their comfort. Well maintained property located uphill but within reasonable walking distance of SJPDP. Relaxing family home. May not suit early morning walkers as security gates & dog, breakfast starts 7.30am. Ample breakfast options of processed products.
- Perfect accomodation to fly away from the busy life. It is an idilic place. Comfortable, cosy and peaceful. The breakfast was extraordinary.
Chambres d’Hôtes Maison E.Bernat
One of our best sellers in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port! Located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, 27 miles from Biarritz, Chambres d’Hôtes Maison E.Bernat features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 miles from Chambres dHotes Maison, and Bayonne is 26 miles from the property. Anglet Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very friendly owner, and Labrador. Room was very spacious and comfortable bed. Breakfast was delicious, as was the coffee.
- Breakfast was fine, nice home-made jams, decent coffee and tea.
- Very friendly hotel owner. ‘hotel’ is basic, breakfast simple but fresh. Excellent location for starting a Camino walk.
Location was excellent for Camino de Santiago
Also lovely wine bar and restaurant close by.
The owners work hard to ensure you had a nice stay.
We enjoyed the place.
Chambres d’hôtes Ondicola
Located in Macaye in the region of Aquitaine, 17 miles from Biarritz, Chambres d’hôtes Ondicola features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 18 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Ondicola, and Bayonne is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 15 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Ondicola.
- The room was very large with a balcony. The bed was comfortable, and the shower and toilet excellent? The breakfast was adequate.
- Second visit, owner very helpful when my car broke down & I couldn’t charge my phone. Will certainly go again!
- A spacious ground floor room, and large bathroom, ideal for those needing ‘easy access’. The bonus with this accommodation is the ideal combination of B&B with self-catering kitchen. The breakfast was lovely and our host very helpful. We would certainly visit again.
- La situación y amplitud de habitación e instalaciones. La dueña muy atenta
- La casa está fenomenal, el entorno es precioso y está todo muy limpio y cuidado. La chica que lo lleva encantadora, el desayuno estupendo y completo. Buena relación calidad-precio. En general, muy recomendable, repetiría.
Domaine de Silencenia
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Domaine de Silencenia is located in Louhossoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Biarritz is 16 miles from Domaine de Silencenia, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 17 miles away. Anglet Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Fantastic and enthusiastic welcome, great facilities and the feeling that you have been welcomed into a home, all be it one with a large billiard room and great outdoor spaces!
We would love to visit again as the host and his family were warm and welcoming. It is in a lovely setting with its own history and character.
This is an exceptional B&B located in the Basque country. Swimming pool and other modes of entertainment all in a B&B with just 5 rooms. The room we had was very spacious and extremely comfortable. Huge gardens with a lake, fountain and wildlife to be seen. We both thought it would be a great place to retire to and enjoy regular family visits. A win on the lottery required.
Lots of place to visit and the host will happily give you lots of good suggestions. We did the La Rhune railway and despite some clouds it was well worth the effort. Many beautiful villages and towns near bye. You should also go to Zugarramurdi Cave and museum. The Kattalin Restaurant is well recommended and the views outstanding.
The port of Bilbao is an easy drive away .
- Nice clean property with good facilities for guests. Friendly owner. We enjoyed meeting other guests at breakfast and in the garden. Property would be a good choice for a stay longer than the one night we did, there are plenty of facilities like BBQ, summer kitchen, lounge, games, swimming pool, nice garden with pond, tea and coffee & fruit available,etc.
- Host was very welcoming and passionate about opening his home as a hotel, was very nice to see. Truly stunning location.
- Excellent accueil, de bons conseils sur les activités et restaurants aux environs. Site très agréable et typique pour ceux qui aiment la campagne et la tranquillité. Hôte disponible et chaleureux.
- Fantastic and enthusiastic welcome, great facilities and the feeling that you have been welcomed into a home, all be it one with a large billiard room and great outdoor spaces!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ossès Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ossès Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ossès Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ossès Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!