10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Osséja Languedoc-roussillon:
Chambres d’hôtes Al Camp d’Espalougues
Located in Ur in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 21 miles from Andorra la Vella, Chambres d’hôtes Al Camp d’Espalougues features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The area is popular for skiing and fishing. Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Al Camp d’Espalougues, and Font-Romeu is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 51 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Al Camp d’Espalougues.
This is a bed and breakfast in the traditional style.
Our hosts were helpful and kind, and there is very good security on the property.
- L’atenció dels propietaris, molt amables i l’esmorzar boníssim. Poblet molt petit però ideal per desconnectar. Hi ha un petit restaurant on hi vam sopar molt bé.
- Le chant des oiseaux, la verdure, l’accueil chaleureux, les bonnes adresses… excellent séjour ! Superbe dépaysement
- La situation géographique, les conseils des propriétaires. Arrangeant puisque nous avons passé 3 nuits au lieu de 4 en raison des perturbations météo.
- Esmozar amb melmelades casolanes i complert. Habitació molt confortable. Tracte personal Excel.lent. Gran pati que malauradament estaba ple de neu però molt aprofitable al estiu. Aparcament gratuit i espaiós.
- This is a bed and breakfast in the traditional style.
Le Bistrot de la Place
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Le Bistrot de la Place is located in Ur in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 21 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Le Bistrot de la Place, and Font-Romeu is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The owner of the bistrot was really arranging. We had to go early in the morning so the owner prepared for us a breakfast tray the night before (including freshly baked croissants!). The room had everything we needed with nice views on the village on the surrounding mountains.
- Very good breakfast – nice croissants. Pleasant walk on footpath to Llivia. Quiet location.
- Friendly, helpful owner. Simple but good quiet room. Nice breakfast. Would recommend.
- Out of the way and cheap – value for money overall was good. Quiet – good soundproofing meant I wasn’t worried by the church bells! Not far from Andorra. Reasonable evening meal available – nice wine and not expensive.
- La gentillesse du patron. La terrasse. Le bon accueil fait aux chiens.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Cal Viatger offers accommodations in Enveitg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 20 miles from Cal Viatger, and Pas de la Casa is 11 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 52 miles away.
- Very clean and well located to the train station latour de carol. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was excellent (fresh eggs from their two hens). Pet cats and chicken were cute.
Delightful treatment with the owner, she was very attentive and she offered us a discount in the ski resort where we were.
Really clean place with excellent home-made marmalades and local products offered at breakfast.
- Beautiful location in a very quiet village. The breakfast was also very tasty. The lady who runs the B & B was very friendly and amenable to requests.
Beautiful location easily accessed by train for a walking holiday .
The food was excellent with an emphasis on local products. Lovely places to sit both inside and out.
There was lots of information available about what to do in the area.
- The owner was very helpful taking me back to the train station to change our train ticket for the next day & took us in her car the next morning to the station.
Chambres d’Hôtes Cal Miquel
Chambres d’Hôtes Cal Miquel is located in Llo, 28 miles from Andorra la Vella and 18 miles from Pas de la Casa.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Font-Romeu is 3.6 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Puigcerdà is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 45 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Cal Miquel.
- Comfortable bed. Easy atmosphere with other guests.
- Jean Marie and Montse extremely friendly. The food (breakfast and dinner) was amazing both in quality and balance. The location is ideal if you are want to be away from the skiing crowds.
The room was large and comfortable. The evening meal was generous, home made and good value.The breakfast was special with 7 different types of preserves made in house with copious amounts of coffee. House was warm,( we arrived on the day of a storm) and interestingly and tastefully furnished/ decorated. The host was kind and helpful and helped us identify the birds we had seen earlier in the day.
Llo is in the middle of wonderful countryside and there are lots of walks from the village which are well signposted on a big map by the car park for the Thermal Baths. Thermal Baths were excellent with both outdoor and indoor pools. Staff were friendly and helpful.
-very nice location
-quietness and relaxing
Enjoyable sleeping in very comfortable beds with extra fluffy pillows
EL Balcó de Dorres
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, EL Balcó de Dorres is located in Dorres, just 22 miles from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from EL Balcó de Dorres, and Font-Romeu is 5 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 50 miles away.
- The property itself was perfectly maintained and ideally located near the Dorres thermal baths. There were picturesque views of the sunrise over the mountains from the breakfast room and backyard. We had a lovely stay.
- The hosts Monica & Luis were most welcoming and we’re happy to help with anything. We had a fantastic stay and would thoroughly recommend the breakfast and evening dinner option, both great value and quality. We will definitely return, great location for skiing or walking.
- The atmosphere in EL Balcó de Dorres was really welcoming thanks to their owners. The breakfast and dinner were excellent! I would highly recommend EL Balcó de Dorres.
- Beautiful spot with a warm and welcoming host. Great access to hiking and the Roman Baths.
- La vue sur les montagnes de la salle du petit déjeuner est magnifique. L’endroit est très calme et parfait pour le repos. Lit confortable.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Auberge Catalane offers accommodations in Latour-de-Carol, just 19 miles from Andorra la Vella. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 10 miles from L’Auberge Catalane, and Font-Romeu is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 53 miles from L’Auberge Catalane.
- Lovely property, well located for exploring the pyrenees. 15mins walk to the station or a short taxi ride. The owners were very friendly, helpful and hospitable. The room was comfortable, had everything we needed for a short break, and dinner was excellent (3 courses and reasonably priced), plus an easier option than looking elsewhere. A really homely experience.
The food quality was a great surprise. Excellent meals.
We were also delighted to find that the train to Barcelona didn’t start from across the border in Catalonia but at this station.
The host was very obliging and drove us to the station..
- Friendly couple running the hotel. Lovely location, clean and perfect for our needs
- Easy to find and a warm welcome. Excellent evening meal
- Lovely welcome when we arrived early. Comfortable compact room and wonderful roaring fire in the bar.
L’Atalaya – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi, L’Atalaya – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Llo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Andorra la Vella is 28 miles from LAtalaya Chambres dhôtes, and Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Best place we ever stayed！Much more than we expected! Such a nice cottage with so charming decoration and the host lady is so welcoming! Really nothing to complain about. Would like definitely repeat again!
- Great location and welcome. Easy parking, lovely pool. Very pet friendly. Comfortable and clean. Great breakfast too.
- The owner is a really kind and interesting woman, and both the place and the little village of Llo are truly astonishing. Ine if my favorite places of all time. I want to become a regular for sure
- Phenomenal gardens on the terrace around the home. Gorgeous view of the sunset over The Valley, and the sunrise on The Valley.
- Lovely welcome, wonderful place, beautiful views, very quiet, peaceful, warm and friendly
Chambre d’hôtes Cal Barbe
Located in Targassonne in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 24 miles from Andorra la Vella, Chambre d’hôtes Cal Barbe features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Cal Barbe, and Font-Romeu is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- El desayuno estaba muy bueno, la dueña de la casa siempre atenta y servicial.
- Habitación cómoda, desayuno bien y personal muy bien. Muy cerca de la zona de esqui
Très bon emplacement pour les pistes de ski, tout près de Font Romeu et proche de l’Andorre, et à quelques minutes d’un petit supermarché.
Très bon accueil. Table d’hôte en plus. L’hôtesse a modifié son menu du soir pour nous et nous a proposé une excellente et copieuse tartiflette. Le petit déjeuner, copieux, est délicieux.
- La maison, le village, la decoration de la chambre, la proprietaire sympa, ses efforts pour parler Catalan,…
- Le jardin, l’accueil et les conseils pour balades
Located in Bolquère, Chalet l’Angélique is 1,000 feet from the slopes in Bolquère-Pyrénées 2000 Ski Resort. It offers free Wi-Fi, a balcony with mountain views and a seating area with a piano, a fireplace and bookshelves.All the heated rooms feature a desk, a wardrobe and tiled floors. A private bathroom with a shower is provided and some rooms have a balcony.A buffet breakfast with pastries and homemade jam is served every morning at Chalet l’Angélique. Evening meals can be enjoyed if you reserve in advance. Packed lunches can be arranged.Guests can go cross country skiing, canoeing and climbing in the area. Font Romeu Golf Club is an 8-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Anna was extremely helpful and welcoming. Lovely big room with goid views.
- Wooden châlet B&B located at 1700m on the edge of a forest, within walking distance from ski resort. Kind owner. Spacious family room for the two of us, with a balcony overviewing the Cerdagne valley. Large comfortable bed, good internet. Excellent, varied breakfast served downstairs. Dinner possible, on demand. Good value, next time we would stay here again.
Very friendly and helpful host
Comfortable room and lounge
Kitchen for guest use with tea and coffee provided
Very good evening meal available as an extra
- Anne our host was wonderful. She was very friendly, energetic, helpful and flexible. She was quick to respond to emails. Room was very clean. The view from our balcony was breath taking. Very close to trail heads, restaurants, grocery store, atm, visitor information.
So friendly and felt like home as soon as we entered. Access to kitchen for cups of tea.
Gite les Cariolettes
Gite les Cariolettes is located in Font-Romeu, just 26 miles from Andorra la Vella.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Pas de la Casa is 16 miles from Gite les Cariolettes, and Puigcerdà is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 45 miles from Gite les Cariolettes.
- Comfortable well equipped small apartment. Our sons very much liked movie-room with the fantastic DVD collection. Beds were very comfortable, although the sofabed in the living room wasn’t not really big enough for 2 persons. However, we got an extra bed, so no problem! The owner advised us on nice trips, and we could borrow his hikers-backpack and maps for the day.
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le confort de l’appartement, le calme, et l’accueil exceptionnel des propriétaires. Nous reviendrons avec plaisir.
Nous avons réservé l’appartement pour 4 personnes. Il est aménagé avec une chambre en mezzanine avec un lit 2 personnes ( taille 140×190) et, en bas dans le séjour, avec un sofa 2 personnes ( taille 120×190). La cuisine est bien équipée (lave-vaisselle, four micro-ondes, plaque de cuisson, frigo top). WC, douche et lave-linge dans la salle d’eau.
Nous avions accès à la salle commune de détente/jeux/home cinema.
Les propriétaires sont très sympathiques et de bon conseil pour profiter des environs (en hiver : ski alpin, de fond, promenades en raquettes et même à pied sur certains sentiers enneigés). La région est magnifique, avec des pistes de ski et des promenades dans les forêts de sapins. Nous reviendrons.
- Merci à Philippe et à Winni pour leur accueil si chaleureux leurs conseils avertis et l’ambiance générale si familiale de ce gîte à fond home
Nous avons vraiment apprécié de pouvoir accéder à l’espace repas quant on le souhaitait pour boire une boisson chaude ou de pouvoir donner le goûter aux enfants.
le soir, le repas proposé, nous a comblé tant les repas étaient délicieusement préparés variés et fait maison jusqu’au dessert.
Un endroit calme proche de toutes commodités.
Propriétaires et personnel adorables, attentionnés et serviables.
Le plus : un espace commun avec possibilité de visionner des films sur un grand vidéo projecteur.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Osséja Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Osséja Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!