10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Osny Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Osny Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Osny Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osny Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osny Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Osny Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Osny Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Osny Ile De France:
La Ferme Rose
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Ferme Rose offers accommodations in Cergy, just 19 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Versailles is 16 miles from La Ferme Rose, and Villepinte is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 25 miles from La Ferme Rose.
- The setting was excellent and the style of the property was lovely. Bike stands in the barn, how thoughtful is that? Claire put herself out to help us with problems and cooked up a supper for us on arrival. Eating with her and Von made it feel very homely. Can’t rate the whole experience highly enough. Will definitely recommend La Ferment Rose to friends and use it again if I am in the area.
- Medieval looking exterior of the house and modern looking interior. Amazing forest nearby with a view of Paris.
- Great place to stay, very comfortable and excellent addition with dinner. Opportunity to talk to different people and experience local French dishes – would recommend to anyone
A genuine B&B with the convenience of a shared kitchen.
Definitely out in the country, but to be on a working horse ranch in an ancient french village with easy bus & train access to Paris is the best of both worlds!
Very peaceful and quet.
- Owner very hospitable. Good breakfast Room very clean & comfortable. Lovely historic buildings
Le Relais De Dalibray
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Le Relais De Dalibray is located in Seraincourt in the region of Île de France. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as golfing, biking and hiking. Paris is 25 miles from Le Relais De Dalibray, and Versailles is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 30 miles from Le Relais De Dalibray.
- The hotel is well positioned nearby a train-station bringing you to the center of Paris. We had a very warm welcome, the lady managing the hotel is super-friendly and ready to help, when there was strike in Paris and the way to the station was blocked by traffic, she brought us to another train station a bit further in opposite direction of the traffic jam. The room is spacious and very nice, it is a quiet area with private parking space. The breakfast is great, every morning fresh bread and pastry from a local bakery , and as a surprise we had 4 dogs and 8 lovely puppies accompanying us.
- The hostess was fantastic. It was a last minute booking and they could not have been more helpful. The setting was lovely.
- The inn was so beautiful!The owners kind. The owners four little dogs and two cats were friendly too. It is definitely the French countryside. We and the owners spoke just enough of each other’s language to make it work.
- I rarely give “10s” to hotels, but this place is a rare gem, and shouldn’t be missed! Beautiful location not far from Paris, superb,spacious room, and “to die for” cooking by a very helpful, and kind husband and wife owner. One of Europe’s best!
- Friendly and very nice hotel. Good Wi-Fi. Bert good breakfast.
Ferme du Roy
Located in Anserville, 26 miles from Paris, L’Adresse – Ferme du Roy features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Versailles is 29 miles from L’Adresse – Ferme du Roy, and Villepinte is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- very convenient for stay over. Rooms are spacious and nicely decorated, modern.
- Very nice “gite” quite well located, very calm place, very good for one night
- Enough parking space; very modern room and building.
- Calme et très propre et très accueillent rien à dire de negatif
Le Clos Mimaut
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Clos Mimaut offers accommodations in Méru. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Paris is 28 miles from Le Clos Mimaut, and Versailles is 30 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Nicely tucked away in a quiet part of town but easy walk to train station and restaurants.
- Beds veeery comfortable. Owner of this house helpful and nice. Breakfast continental but directly from bakery 🙂
- very comfortable room, owners very friendly, speak excellent English, good location for center of town. Excellent value for the money.
- It was very peaceful even though it was in the centre of town, with safe parking behind electric gates. Very nice host who spoke good English, nothing too much trouble. As it was Monday and most of the restaurants were closed, we decided to buy some bread, cheese, meats and wine etc and sat at the table in the garden until dusk, it was lovely. We had a big room with very comfy bed, chairs, desk, TV and a nice bathroom with good shower. There was also a separate room with fridge, microwave, crockery and cutlery – and an iron and ironing board. We had a very pleasant stay on our way to Le Havre.
Very friendly, helpful personal.
Very clean / comfortable room ( with an individual character)
Easy Parking. Good breakfast.
I have not been able to check the location/environment , – arrived too late- but what I saw it´s close to the center.
La Grange de Richemont
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Grange de Richemont offers accommodations in Lachapelle-Saint-Pierre. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Paris is 28 miles from La Grange de Richemont, and Villepinte is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 15 miles from La Grange de Richemont.
Private, gated parking (appreciated as we turned up on motorbikes).
The grounds are lovely with lots of room to roam.
The guest rooms are spotless, spacious and a pleasure to be in.
The shared space had character and included a lovely huge fireplace, pool table, comfortable seating and breakfast table.
The breakfast was excellent and included homemade jam.
The hosts were welcoming and friendly.
You’d love this as a stop over or to stay longer. Enough space to have romantic peace or let the children roam.
- La propreté de la chambre ainsi que de la salle de bain, l’accueil du gérant et ce très bon moment de partage au petit déjeuner. Merci
- La chambre spacieuse et très propre et la bonne literie, le calme, le parking privatif et la salle de petit-déjeuner confortable
- Nous avons beaucoup aimé le cadre, la bonne tenue des lieux, la grande gentillesse et capacité d accueil des propriétaires ainsi que le calme et le confort de la chambre.
Petit déjeuner copieux.
Lit très confortable.
- Private, gated parking (appreciated as we turned up on motorbikes).
Au Trianon D’Auvers
Au Trianon D’Auvers is located in Auvers-sur-Oise, just 17 miles from Paris.The rooms include a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Versailles is 18 miles from Au Trianon D’Auvers, and Villepinte is 19 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 20 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable.Christian a friend was helpful.
- Very sweet Mz. sandrine. She recommended me a beautiful museum and nice small village called l’isle Adam.
- We were received at the property by a charming lady who the host had informed of our arrival. Car parking is through a set of secure gates and there is space for only one car. The room was well furnished and very comfortable, this included the bed. The accommodation that we used had 2 bedrooms separated by a hall with shower room and separate toilet. Again the shower room and the toilet were well equipped. Access to the main house is through a hidden door in the hall, which the lady who let us in had difficulty closing, and I couldn’t open on the morning of our departure. There is a separate entry to the accommodation through a typical ‘French roller shutter’ which provides security to the sliding doors of the rooms. we were charmed by the style of the rooms.
- Beautiful old home with a real history and wonderful people. The breakfast was divine thanks Sandrine. Very welcoming.close to Van Gogh church.
- It was remote, quiet, and charming, with gracious hosts and a wonderful breakfast. Was just a bit away from the tourist area.
Péniche Daphné offers accommodations in Auvers-sur-Oise.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Paris is 17 miles from Péniche Daphné, and Marne-la-Vallée is 31 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 18 miles away.
- Peniche Daphne is in the perfect location within walking distance of the beautiful Auvers-sur- Oise. Christine is an excellent and hospitable host.
- Unusual experience sleeping on a barge. Romantic and fun. Perfect French breakfast. Wonderful host. Thank you for such an amazing time. Added bonus was the beautiful town of Auvers-sur-Oise, and the links to Vincent Van Gough.
- The owner was really lovely, could not have been more helpful and friendly. The breakfast was fabulous. The setting was idyllic!
The landlord was really welcoming and helpful.
The place is really quiet and peaceful and the terrace just perfect to enjoy sun !
- Quiet location and the unique experience of living on a barge. The owner was exceptionally nice and helpful. The accommodations were surprisingly large for a boat. The convenience of a less than five minute walk to town (positioned also on the best side of the town was another plus. Free Wifi kept me in touch with my business too.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Essono Empire is located in Montigny-lès-Cormeilles. Free private parking is available on site.Paris is 12 miles from Essono Empire, and Marne-la-Vallée is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 17 miles from Essono Empire.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Villa Carioca is located in Maisons-Laffitte, just 11 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles from Villa Carioca, and Versailles is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 18 miles from Villa Carioca.
- Excellent historical flair. Located in a quite area not too far from the city centre.
- welcoming hosts. House in a lovely garden, in an area of parkland. Advised of good local restaurants by the owner. large comfortable rooms, with use of the rest of the house and garden.
- The owner and host was fantastic. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful property in a great location. The owner was really nice and the bed was so comfortable! I slept like a baby.
- Beautiful 19c Parisienne house in Napoleon 3rd contemporary decor; charming hosts, like staying in their own home (which it is!)
Le Manoir du Menillet
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Manoir du Menillet is located in Bornel in the region of Picardie, just 24 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Versailles is 27 miles from Le Manoir du Menillet, and Villepinte is 22 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely mansion, so close to Paris and so peaceful and quiet. A perfect place to take a rest and explore the region.
- Very nice location and great rooms. Quiet, good internet and very friendly people.
Although we arrived well before the check in time we were made very welcome by the host and the dog.
The room was extra large and well appointed with good views of the gardens. The bed was very comfortable and there were tea and coffee making facilities in the room. The shower room and separate toilet were also large and well equipped. The décor throughout the property was good and in keeping with the style and age of the house.
Breakfast was good with a full range of continental items and we were offered eggs.
Our hosts were informative and friendly and helped make our stay very enjoyable. Thank you for your attention.
- The room was large and beautifully furnished. The welcome was warm, even though we arrived late, and the breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend staying here.
proyector con pantalla gigante
interiorismo con gusto
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Osny Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Osny Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Osny Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Osny Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!