10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Osenbach Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Osenbach Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Osenbach Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osenbach Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osenbach Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Osenbach Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Osenbach Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Osenbach Alsace:
La Maison d’Emilie
La Maison d’Emilie offers accommodations in Pfaffenheim. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.Colmar is 7 miles from La Maison d’Emilie, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 26 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful and stylish room in a pittoresque wine town. Nice breakfast. Top!
- The host was really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was also really nice, and the room is big just like in the photos
- Beautiful house, good breakfast, very confortable room
- wide, quiet and bright room with a big bathroom; gorgeous breakfast; very kind welcome. This B&B isn’t located in one of the most turistic towns nearby, but you can reach all of them in a few minutes by car.
- The location was wonderful for us. There were four of us traveling together. It was in a small village away from any crowds. It was quiet, picturesque, and located in a very old farmhouse, apparently, which had been renovated. The owners were so friendly and accommodating. They could not have been nicer. The breakfasts were very good and plentiful. It was a good value for the money. Because it was located in a quiet, tiny village, it would be important to have your own transportation in order to see sights, which was what we did. If you don’t have your own transportation, or want to be located in the middle of the action, this is NOT the place for you. For us – it was perfect! The rooms were spacious, especially by European standards. The bathrooms were huge! We loved our stay there and would definitely stay there again!
Ferme du Mouton Noir
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme du Mouton Noir offers accommodations in Lautenbachzell. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Colmar is 15 miles from Ferme du Mouton Noir, and Gérardmer is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Continental breakfast – eggs not provided – only cold meats , cheese , juice , coffee , bread rolls , croisaants – all good
- Quiet place, large room and very nice bathroom. We liked much breakfest which has been served. Nice a friendly people.
- friendly owner and the location was beautiful. Good breakfast for French standards.
FRENCH BIG BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!!
They are so nice and considerate that the fact we don’t speak English was not a problem.
Simple but perfect breakfast. Nice location.
Cozy room, perfect bathroom.
Le Hameau d’Eguisheim – chambres d’hôtes et gîtes
One of our top picks in Eguisheim – and a guest favorite.
Located in Eguisheim in the region of Alsace, 3.4 miles from Colmar, Le Hameau d’Eguisheim – chambres d’hôtes et gîtes features a sun terrace and views of the city.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Freiburg im Breisgau is 25 miles from Le Hameau d’Eguisheim, and Gérardmer is 20 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 32 miles away.
- The location was great. The apartment was pretty and clean.
The location of this accommodation is just great. Just a few steps from the main little square with restaurants and cafes. The host was very nice and spoke very well Anglish. We arrived quite late as our drive was a bit problematic due to bad weather, but she was very welcoming and showed us everything necessary. Also, the staff at breakfast were very nice and helpful although they did not speak English.
Breakfast was delicious and took place in a very nice cozy room, you can also ask for eggs.
The room was cozy and the bathroom was new and very well equipped including quality hair dryer and hair iron.
You can buy great wine produced by the family and also there are cute and nice kitties and a dog you can pet if you want :).
Overall our stay was very pleasant and we would definitely come back.
- It was an overnight stop, located in the pretty medieval village of Equisheim. Very good value, including breakfast.
- They offered one parking place. But if more people stay there, it might be difficult to park.
- Nice family-run hotel in the middle of a beautiful old village near Colmar. Very good buffet breakfast. Nice clean room with all modern facilities. Good price (low season). We could park our car in the courtyard of this old house.
Chambres d hôtes Chez Lucie
Chambres d hôtes Chez Lucie is located in Voegtlinshoffen, 5 miles from Colmar and 26 miles from Freiburg im Breisgau. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Gérardmer is 19 miles from Chambres d hôtes Chez Lucie, and La Bresse is 19 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 31 miles away.
- The area is nice and we were given the privacy we needed as we are using the top floor while the hosts were using the bottom floor. The hosts were nice and honest and a good company for breakfast. Very spacious and clean bathroom!
- everything was fabulous – serene and wish we had stayed longer
- Lucie and Andre made us feel very welcome and at home. Absolutely superb breakfast- very good quality and a great selection (even delicious vegetarian ‘meat’) , and so much that we couldn’t eat it all. Very spacious and stylish 2-bed apartment, with very nice bathroom, in a pretty village on the wine route. Comfortable bed and a great view from our bedroom. Wonderful, relaxing place for our 2 day stop-over on the way home
- Spacious room and bathroom, great location surrounded by mountains and wineries, yet close to the highway. Lucie and André were very friendly and are excellent hosts. We stayed there one night to break our travel from Belgium to Italy, and it was just great! I would definitely recommend this place.
- Andre and Lucie are the sweetest hosts, who speak German, French and a little bit of English. Breakfast was delicious, so many things to choose from we could not eat it all. The location is perfect in a little village along the route du vin and very close to Colmar. The views from the room (and even from the toilet and bathroom!) are stunning. Everything we needed was there.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre Jonquille offers accommodations in Westhalten, just 10 miles from Colmar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from Chambre Jonquille, and Gérardmer is 20 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 27 miles away.
The owner are lovely people. Very warm welcome and willing to help you as much as possible.
The room is big enought and the bathroom very large. Very quiet area, perfect for a good night to sleep.
- Staff was nice and helpul. Confortable bed and room was clean. Private gated parking. There is a fridge. Breakfast was excelent.
Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, sehr saubere und gut ausgestattete Unterkunft, Möglicheiten zum Kaffee- und Teekochen, Mikrowelle, Kühlschrank.
Aussergewöhliches Frühstück mit selber gemachter Marmelade. Gastfreundschaft wie aus dem Bilderbuch!
- Les propriétaires sont très accueillants et toujours à l’écoute de leurs hôtes.
- Le petit déjeuner était excellent, la salle de bains très jolie et fonctionnelle, le lit très confortable et le plus de chez plus, le couloir servant de mini-cuisine (avec micro-ondes et frigo)/bureau. Bref, nous disposions de trois pièces séparées. A recommander aussi pour un séjour plus long. Nos hôtes très sympas aussi.
- The owner are lovely people. Very warm welcome and willing to help you as much as possible.
Les Rondins De La Fecht
Located in Mittlach, 17 miles from Colmar, Les Rondins De La Fecht features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Gérardmer is 9 miles from Les Rondins De La Fecht, and La Bresse is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 36 miles from Les Rondins De La Fecht.
- Hiking routes around are amazing, but you need a car to get there.
- The property is fairy isolated and in an isolated village providing no services. We were on foot, walking on the GR5, and found the stay at Les Rondins de la Fecht fully satisfying. The wooden building is outstanding fron the outside and bright and cosy inside. Madame Solange provided also an excellent dinner with vegetables from the garden and home made ice cream I will remember. She and her husband shared the table with us and the other guests and I would have enjoyed the conversation more had my French been better. The only ‘danger’ in the area are wild animals…
- Nice and cosy chaletstyle hotel with 5 luxury and spacious bedrooms. Mittlach has no shops/restaurants, but our hosts make every day a nice 4 courses dinner based on fresh foods and local recipes for no more than 25 Euro. Drinks are also available at reasonable price. Plenty of information is available for hiking and other activities. The hosts of this place really care for you! Certainly a place to remember.
- A really nice place and the food is excellent! Also a good starting point if you want to take walks.
Excellent all the way around. Kind and generous hosts and we
Had the most wonderful meal cooked using ingredients from their kitchen garden. Superb! . Cannot recommend it highly enough.
Located in Trois-Épis in the region of Alsace, 6 miles from Colmar, Cottage 1956 features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Freiburg im Breisgau is 29 miles from Cottage 1956, and Gérardmer is 17 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 35 miles from the property.
Everything was perfect. Newly redecorated rooms, very modern and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast with local and organic products.
The owner is especially attentive and helpful. We have experienced an emergency situation while staying there, he handled everything quickly and efficiently and was of great help. Thank you once again!
- Cottage 1956 was the perfect accommodation for us. Quiet, roomy, clean, upscale, amazing breakfast, and the most hospitable and friendly hosts Michel and Camille.
- The owner/manager. Michael is the perfect host I’ve ever met. He was most accomodating and made himself available at all times. The building was beautifully designed and tastefully furnished. Breakfast is delicious and served with passion. The village is perfect for nature lovers, relaxing, away from it all seekers.
- Everything! Modern property with wonderful hosts and amazing breakfast.
- Séjour parfait, un calme ressourçant, de belles ballades au départ du village, accueil des hôtes parfait, décoration du gîte, petit déjeuner délicieux
- Everything was perfect. Newly redecorated rooms, very modern and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast with local and organic products.
Les Lupins is located in Geishouse, just 19 miles from Colmar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Gérardmer is 15 miles from Les Lupins, and La Bresse is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location close to the Ballons des Vosges. The view out the window is really nice, the location quiet. There are great hiking tracks at 15-20 min by car (e.g. Markstein, Ventron). The accommodation is really well equipped (i.e. kitchenette, comfortable bed and a sauna!), cleaned and the decoration is warm and cosy. The breakfast is very tasty!
Accommodation highly recommended. It includes a really cozy living room with open kitchen, private bathroom with sauna and the bedroom. It’s not the typical bedroom in a hostel or hotel, it’s more a really warm and cozy apartment with wonderful views of the French Vosges.
We felt like we were at home, thanks to Josiane’s hospitality.
- Everything! If you want to pass a romantic weekend surrounded by beautiful scenery – that’s your destination! The owner of the hotel is so friendly and welcoming, the room is spacious, so cozy that you would like to stay much longer there. And the sauna provides necessary relaxation after a long trip. I liked the place so much and would recommend it to anyone coming to this region.
- Sehr nette freundliche Gastgeberfamilie mit einer sehr schönen Unterkunft.
- Sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtete und großzügige Wohnung. Tolle Lage, sehr nette Gastgeberin
Chambres d’hôtes Gilles Schneider
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chambres d’hôtes Schneider is located in Husseren-les-Châteaux in the region of Alsace, just 5 miles from Colmar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is available.Freiburg im Breisgau is 26 miles from Chambres dhôtes Schneider, and Gérardmer is 19 miles away. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Everything is fine: welcoming owner, clean room, beautiful quiet area and tasty breakfast. We really enjoyed the stay!
- Great room, comfortable, good breakfast. Located in a nice quiet village on Alsace wine route.
- We stayed during a heatwave and had a large airy bedroom, bathroom and living area with 2 ring hob and microwave. We also had a lovely outside area with table and chairs and sun umbrella. Breakfast was on the terrace. Plenty of breads and jam sadly not gluten free friendly. We had a lovely week just relaxing in the sun and going to visit the local area for a few housrs each day. Everything is spotlessly clean and the host and family charming.
- the hotel location is inspiring and quiet. the manager is friendly.
The location is very good. Close to all interesting places. We were on December, so the view was not as good as on summer! Bus still, it is wery beautiful.
The breakfast was very good!!!!
The room is worm and wery clean.
First time ever that we had our towels changed in a zimmer!! Any zimmer!!!!
Roulottes Django et Bella
Located in Gueberschwihr, 7 miles from Colmar, Roulottes Django et Bella features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from Roulottes Django et Bella, and Gérardmer is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from Roulottes Django et Bella.
- Der “Wagen” ist fast ein Raumwunder – beachtlich, wie gemütlich & zweckmäßig die Einrichtung auf eingeschränkter Fläche gelang. Aufgrund der naturgemäß fehlenden Küche jedoch weniger für längere Aufenthalte geeignet. Landschaftlich ganz wunderbar & ruhig gelegen. Frühstück & Abendrestaurant: ganz hervorragend!
- L’acceuil à été chaleureux .. La roulotte été juste géniale bien équipé avec eau, café etc.. Le lit très confortable nous avons passé une très bonne nuit. En plein dans la nature cette roulotte à l’air super agréable et calme. Nous y retournerons cette été mais plus de jour.
- Roulotte trés bien équipée avec tout le confort et trés bien décorée
Accueil et contacts très chaleureux, équipements et logement très confortables et meublés avec BEAUCOUP de gout, savoir faire et sens inné du service et de l’accueil…
Bravo, cela fait vraiment plaisir à voir!
Nous avons bien aimé L’Auberge St Marc, Roulotte Bella bien confortable et douillette, située dans un endroit bien calme, en plein nature.
L’accueil de propriétaire est digne de ce nom, si serviable, si sympa.
La nourriture est très bonne, surtout la tarte de myrtille, la délice à ne pas manquer!!! ))
Je conseille vivement!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Osenbach Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Osenbach Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Osenbach Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Osenbach Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!