10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ortaffa Languedoc-roussillon:
Château d’Ortaffa is located in Ortaffa, just 25 miles from Roses.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Cadaqués is 27 miles from Château d’Ortaffa, and Perpignan is 8 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 11 miles away.
- Beautifully restored château in a village outside Perpignan. The hosts are charming, the breakfast including homemade yoghurt is delicious.
The property was very nice and the proprietor and his wife were absolutely lovely.
Parking excellent and a good location to the coast.
Good restaurants locally and Alain was there to answer any questions and a font of knowledge.
The couple who run it are beautiful, cultured people who are also very kind. The property is wonderful, full of great art and great books about art. The accommodation is stunning and the whole experience was life enhancing
- Fabulous views from Collieure suite through double glazed and shuttered South facing windows (see photo). Shabby chic interior to authentic C12 Chateau. Full of art and museum pieces with modern conveniences. Extremely friendly, helpful and personable hosts who had lived there for 17 years.
- Alain and Charlotte were THE best hosts. We want them to adopt us. Delighful, warm, helpful, welcoming and very special people. Their home is stunning and full of beautiful objets and paintings.They made our holiday. It is the first time we have visited that particular bit of France and we will definittely be back
Mas des Genêts d’Or – Les Chambres d’Hôtes
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Mas des Genêts d’Or – Les Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Ortaffa, just 26 miles from Roses. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Cadaqués is 27 miles from Mas des Genêts d’Or, and Perpignan is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Chai Catalan
Le Chai Catalan is located in Ortaffa, 25 miles from Roses and 27 miles from Cadaqués. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perpignan is 8 miles from Le Chai Catalan, and Collioure is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 11 miles from Le Chai Catalan.
- La bâtisse ancienne est très bien restaurée et mise en valeur sans perdre son charme et son authenticité.L’accueil des propriétaires était convivial et leurs conseils avisés sur les activités de leur région nous ont permis de passer un séjour très agréable et reposant.La décoration intérieure était faite avec beaucoup de goût et le petit déjeuner délicieux.
- El lloc es tranquil i comode. Les instalacions molt maques i l’esmorçar prou bo
- La beauté du site, le côté sérieux et serviable des hôtes,
- Lugar muy tranquilo, ubicado en un pueblecito. Los propietarios, muy amables y serviciales. Excelente el desayuno servido en el jardín. La habitación que nos tocó, interior, pero muy amplia y cómoda. Muy buen nivel de limpieza. Lugar ideal para relax. La ubicación permite desplazarse hasta la playa en 15m. o emplear 30m para llegar al Canigó. Lugar recomendable.
- Sympa mais un peu loin de tout. Par ailleurs, les fenêtres des chambres ne donnent pas sur l’extérieur mais sur un patio intérieur où les gens discutent tard et tôt…
Clos Des Aspres
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Clos Des Aspres is located in Ortaffa in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon. Just 26 miles from Roses. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Cadaqués is 28 miles from Clos Des Aspres, and Perpignan is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Not far from Perpignan in the middle of the vineyards. Accommodation is spacious and modern with a pleasant common room, nice pool and gardens. We enjoyed the pleasant and relaxed atmosphere of the tables d’Hôtes and the company of the other guests during dinner. The owners formed the perfect hosts during our stay! We will come back!
- Beautiful grounds, fantastic hosts, delicious breakfasts in spacious and very well decorated rooms with top of line shower and linens. Family room was perfect for our family of two kids. We loved our stay with Pierre and Emmanuel. Super helpful finding restaurants and itineraries each day. Easy day trips so even location was ideal.
- Accueil très attentionné. Nous sommes arrivées tard et avons été accueillies et accompagnées dès le parking . Le petit déjeuner avec des produits de qualité.
- Casa rural en medio de la naturalesa. Con una decoración muy chic y unas habitaciones enormes. Camas muy cómodas y una ducha de ensueño. Ideal para ir con amigos o familia ya que tienen un comedor y cocina donde se puede acceder y disfrutar de una charla con un té y buena música. Ideal para ir con mascotas por su tolerancia. Desayuno completo y buenísimo con productos bio i ecológicos. Nos consiguieron leche vegetal ya que no podíamos tomar leche de vaca.
- Tout était très agréable, l’accueil, le site, le confort, le petit déjeuner.
Domaine Castell de Blés
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Domaine Castell de Blés is located in Saint-Genis-des-Fontaines. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Roses is 24 miles from Domaine Castell de Blés, and Cadaqués is 26 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous property with a fantastic room. The hospitality and hosts were exceptional. Communal breakfast is a wonderful idea.
- Wonderful old farm buildings and location amongst the fruit trees with a view of the mountains. Renovated with exquisite taste. We will return to enjoy the peaceful setting in summer when I can only imagine it is a dream to eat breakfast on the terrace with that view! Also pool looks idyllic setting. Charming hostess who was happy to explain about the restaurants in the area and also to help us with our property search! Very comfortable.
It was the best place to relax and enjoy the nature of southern france.
Especially, the kindness of hosts was deeply touched to my family.
Rain dropping sound on the roof top window was great.
- Nice and quiet area, lovely pool with a great view of the mountain backdrop.
Breakfast outside . Beautiful swimming pool. Relaxing atmosphere.
Le Mas de la Prade
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Mas de la Prade is located in Bages, just 28 miles from Roses. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Cadaqués is 30 miles from Le Mas de la Prade, and Perpignan is 6 miles from the property. Rivesaltes Airport is 9 miles away.
- large room + very friendly and helpful hostess + reasonable breakfast.
- The hotel was stunning and the owner was such a lovely lady who offered to drive us into town as we were staying for a wedding and didn’t have a car. They are very relaxed and friendly hosts I would reccomemd to a family as a nice base, lovely and relaxed breakfast by the pool!
The style of the accommodation and the feeling of tranquility.
The care and friendliness of the hosts.
- The property was beautiful, dating back to 1799. The owners were exceptionally helpful, friendly and went beyond expectation to make our stay the best it could be. We would have no hesitation to very highly recommend this property.
- The owner was very friendly and could not do enough for you.
L’Orangeraie is located in Elne, 25 miles from Roses and 26 miles from Cadaqués. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Perpignan is 8 miles from L’Orangeraie, and Collioure is 7 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- the croissants were indeed flaky and the breakfasts were very French, just enough for that time of day. the hotel owner could not have been more helpful. beds very comefortable and the room was a good size for two. her English was also very good for those that would struggle with french.
- We were made very welcome and were advised to park in their back yard as we had a convertible car that may have been vulnerable. The breakfast was very good with homemade preserves.
- Great welcome and hospitality. Comfortable room and bathroom. Fantastic dog (woof, woof, Opium!). Good breakfast with home made jams etc in neat courtyard.
- Excellent security provisions given the proximity to a busy urban community. Stellar room décor…all exquisite bamboo. Great breakfast with eight different home made jams. Engaging, sincerely interested hostess. Close proximity to St Cyprian and Coullioure beaches using the fantastic 1 euro bus service.
- Room was spacious. Bathroom very nice. Host was very friendly and provided a delicious breakfast. Great value. We would stay here again
Le Mas Bresson
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Le Mas Bresson is located in Perpignan in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 14 miles from Collioure. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Figueres is 28 miles from Le Mas Bresson, and Argelès-sur-Mer is 11 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great hospitality by Pierre, lovely stay, thoroughly enjoyed. Peaceful and quiet.
- Pierre is an excellent host – sorting out the booking of restaurants and local places in interest. He is good company and has a good sense of humour. The house was immaculate and breakfast home cooked and substantial
- All the ingredients for the breakfast were home made and delicious. The location was good and the building was lovely as were our hosts.
- Just a nice walk along the canal to reach the bus stop into town. The house is secluded and off the beaten track and perfect for a chilled out get getaway – it has everything you need for a relaxing stay when you don’t want to be in the town. My room (H) was very comfortable. It has a large bathroom including a tub and shower and small ‘dressing’/’study room’ beside it. The hosts were great at helping me plan my onward journey
- The breakfast and welcome were exceptional. Our hosts made several suggestions that added to the enjoyment of our holiday. The peace n tranquility of the garden was lovely. Our room was spacious and spotlessly clean
One of our top picks in Argelès-sur-Mer – and a guest favorite.
Located in Argelès-sur-Mer in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 21 miles from Roses, L’Hostalet features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Cadaqués is 22 miles from L’Hostalet, and Perpignan is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from L’Hostalet.
Very nice people,place was spotlessly clean.
Also very helpful .
would stay their again.
- Beautiful small hotel (more like a B&B) immaculately clean in a lovely location. Great place to stay for exploring the south-western Mediterranean coast of France and the Pyrenees. Loved the breakfast outside in the square. The hosts could not be more friendly or helpful. Highly recommended!
- The Owners Mathieu and Johnny are very personable and really make the effort to welcome you as a Guest. The property is in excellent condition and right in the centre of Argeles. Argeles Sur Mer is a quiet town and better than Argeles la Plage ,which is loud and tacky. The breakfast which we had each day was great and Mathieu got my wife croissants from the Boulangerie. Mathieu brought our cases/bags and Aoibhinn (A – Veen) on his special bike to the car park on leaving day.
- Breakfast was amazing. All local produce and the added bonus of homemade cakes. Jonathan and Matthew were the best of hosts. Discreet, but always there when you needed them.
- This hotel is unique and enchanting. The proprietors couldn’t be more charming!
- Very nice people,place was spotlessly clean.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Al Pati offers accommodations in Sorède, just 21 miles from Roses. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Cadaqués is 23 miles from Al Pati, and Perpignan is 12 miles away. Rivesaltes Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- L’accueil, la situation de Sorède, la conception de la maison autour d’un patio même si nous n’avons pas pu en profiter pour cause de saison d’hiver, la literie, la salle de bain, la chambre spacieuse, les petits-déjeuners avec des produits maison, les conseils de notre hôte pour les visites et les ballades alentours, la possibilité de garer la voiture dans le jardin ( nous avions laissé dans la voiture notre matériel de ski et il était plus rassurant de la savoir dans le jardin)
- Super petit déjeuner avec des produit du terroir, accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires, à l’écoute de nos besoin. séjour très agréable.
Chambre spacieuse et terrasse
Petit déjeuner fait maison mais
l’accueil des propriétaires,leurs disponibilités,leurs conseils pour visiter, et autres.
Nous conseillons vivement cet établissement aux personnes qui passent à SOREDE et autres lieux touristiques aux alentours.
- L’accueil de Christine et Dominique, le cadre, le patio où nous nous sommes régalés car tout est fait maison, la piscine… et les idées de visite qui nous donnent envie de revenir.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ortaffa Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ortaffa Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!