10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orschwiller Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Orschwiller Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orschwiller Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orschwiller Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orschwiller Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orschwiller Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orschwiller Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orschwiller Alsace:
Au Coeur Du Vignoble
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au Coeur Du Vignoble offers accommodations in Orschwiller. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Strasbourg is 29 miles from Au Coeur Du Vignoble, and Colmar is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts. Lovely B&B and great value for money.
- Very beautiful, great breakfast. Location fantastic in pretty little village, yet close to motorway.
- The location is beautiful, and really close to many of the small villages and castles in Alsace. The view of Chateau de Haut Koenigsbourg is perfect. Very clean, quiet and comfortable, and the breakfast was really nice. We came in winter so we couldn’t enjoy the pool, but it looked like it would be wonderful during warmer months.
Breakfast was awesome.
It was very good of them to wait till after 12 o’clock at night for us due to a delay near Parma of over three hours.
It was also good that my wife can speak some French, otherwise we would have been stuck.
They state English is one of the languages they speak, well so long as your German or French is up to scratch then their English is OK.
Next stopover from GR to UK it will probably will be with them again.
Very nice hosts. Views terrific. Picturesque village, more like German or Austrian than French.
If you are into wine you are in heaven!
- This was a nice homestay in the midst of the best of Alsace. The neighborhood was peaceful, the hosts were kind, and the breakfast was good.
Chambres d’hôtes François Bleger
Chambres d’hôtes François Bleger is located in Saint-Hippolyte, just 30 miles from Strasbourg.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Colmar is 11 miles from dhôtes François Bleger, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- They are very hospitable. Feels like home. Clean and very comfortable. Its also nice that you can taste their wine and buy if you want. We were very satisfied..i would definitely suggest the place to friends. 🙂
- Although we might have had the smallest room, the location of the hotel was perfect along the wine route. We were lucky with parking behind the Mayor’s office.
- super nice place in the heart of Alsace, very close to Strasbourg, Colmar and Ht Koenigsburg – perfect location. Staff was very nice and friendly, they speak both French and German. We felt like home; will definitely go back. 🙂
- Lovely small place with it’s own wine cellar. The owners were very friendly.
- Comfy beds, spacious bathroom, nice location in the middle of the willage and tasty breakfast. Bonus was a chance to taste wines directly. Saint Hippolyte is also woth to visit
Chambre d’Hotes Le Hupsa Pfannala
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambre d’Hotes Le Hupsa Pfannala offers accommodations in Saint-Hippolyte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 30 miles from Chambre d’Hotes Le Hupsa Pfannala, and Colmar is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 25 miles from Chambre d’Hotes Le Hupsa Pfannala.
- Spotless clean, beautiful room, good restaurant, quite, good hospitality, amazing bathroom. comfy bed.
- Great location on the wine route near Colmar and Strasbourg and at the foot of a mountain with castle on top!
- Cozy, nice decorated and well-equipped room, nice bathroom, good breakfast
- Very cute breakfast, comfy bed, super friendly staff. The village itself is an Alsatian country dream come true. The restaurant was good as well, although a bit pricy. However, we fell in love with this place: it’s quiet, full of wineries and half-timbered houses.
- Hervorragendes und umfangreiches Frühstück, sehr nettes Personal und ein mit viel Liebe eingerichtetes Haus. Ein echter Geheimtipp, zumal auch die Speisekarte viele exquisite elsässische Spezialitäten zu moderaten Preisen beinhaltet. Wir kommen gerne wieder.
Le4bergheim Chambre d’hôtes
Le4bergheim Chambre d’hôtes is located in Bergheim, just 9 miles from Colmar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from Le4bergheim Chambre d’hôtes, and Gérardmer is 24 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 27 miles away.
- Bergheim is a lovely town — less touristy than, but just as picturesque as, the others around. The room was good size, and on the ground floor, and the bed was super-comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, though more than we generally eat, and Catherine was a delightful and friendly host.
- Comfortable bed, excellent breakfast, and beautiful village. Room was modern and comfortable and private. Catherine gave us good information and made a wonderful trip even better. This is what it should be like to stay in a B&B with such a helpful and generous hostess!
We had fun with the really sweet host.
As for the room, it is relatively new and very clean.
It seemed like that every little detail was accounted for.
The location of the apartment was perfect.
Bergheim is a great old village.
- Very congenial hostess and comfortable bed. Location is very convenient for exploring Bergheim.
The bed was very comfy!
Breakfast was excellent.
We had so much fun and a good and interesting conversation every morning with our host!
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Domaine des Remparts
Located in Sélestat, 26 miles from Strasbourg, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Domaine des Remparts features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Colmar is 13 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Host was very obliging and helpful. He ensured a very good atmossphere.
- Easy to find. Close to the centre. Staff were brilliant. Lovely old property far more interesting than modern block hotels. Had everything we wanted. An excellent breakfast topped off with Madame’s home made jams. Car able to be parked alongside.
- A nice town close to Colmar and a good shopping town. Easy to explore by foot. Very good hosts who get involved with their guests. Liked the group dinner with a personal hotpot at the table
- Very quant, quiet, clean, comfortable room. Lovely, helpful, friendly owners. Lovely traditional French breakfast. A real Gem. Lots of places to eat nearby including a subway. Would definitely return. :))
- Friendly staff and warm reception. Owners speak good English.
Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler offers accommodations in Dambach-la-Ville, just 23 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Colmar is 17 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 18 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Haensler.
- The room was beautiful and very big. The breakfast amazing! We loved our stay!
- The place and the hostess are perfect. The room had all the necessary amenities. It was spotless. The location is perfect. Breakfast was copious and delicious.
- Sehr liebenswürdige Gastgeberin. Grosse Wohnung. Reichhaltiges Frühstück.
- L’accueil, le calme, le village magnifique et le couple de cigognes sur une des portes de la ville …..
- Accueil chaleureux, literie confortable, petit déjeuner excellent, copieux, parking privé. Logement spacieux et très agréable.
Chambres d’hôtes La Cour St-Fulrad
One of our top picks in Saint-Hippolyte – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’hôtes La Cour St-Fulrad offers accommodations in Saint-Hippolyte, just 30 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 11 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Cour St-Fulrad, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- excellent location in the middle of the Alsace wine route with easy access to the Vosges mountains behind. Typical old Alsatian house nicely converted into b and b apartments. On site secure parking. Excellent host. First class restaurant serving local food three minutes walk away.
- We had a delightful stay in St Hippolyte, mainly due to the friendliness of our hosts, Michel and Sophie. Their hotel is so welcoming with outdoor seating in the courtyard surrounded by potted colour. Also lovely to have lots of space, a well equipped kitchen, large bathroom and sitting area as well as bedroom. For Breakfast we were invited into the host’s beautiful sitting room, a real treat, as was the breakfast. Thank you Sophie and Michel.
- The house is beautiful, Michel and Sophie are welcoming, considerate and informative hosts, the breakfast is copious and delicious, and the room was spotless. St-Hippolyte is a perfect base to explore the region and has at least three, probably four restaurants worth visiting within a few minutes’ walk.
- Everything! The location is idyllic, Michel and Sophie were absolutely the most wonderful hosts, the place is extremely clean, you can see that everything is put in place with so much care. We stayed for a night, but I would not exclude it for a longer stay, if you need to clear your mind and get some energy from this wonderful place.
- The staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Provided brochures of the village and surrounding area. Secure parking. Large spacious, very clean apartment. Good wifi. Great village center location…walking distance to restaurants, wine tasting, etc.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Gambrinus is located in Beblenheim in the region of Alsace, just 6 miles from Colmar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Freiburg im Breisgau is 27 miles from Le Gambrinus, and Gérardmer is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We had a beautiful and cosy room with a big and comfortable bed. Breakfast was delicious and so were the Flammkuchen we had for dinner. Super service at the bar/the restaurant – we are still impressed how well she could handle all the guests’ wishes just by herself and still stayed so friendly!
- Excelent athmosphere. It is just what you are looking for when you think of Alsace. Traditional accomodation and food, nice staff, a great opportunity to meet people from other countries. The room is decorated in authentic alsacian style, is very clean, the bed is very confortable. You can have the dinner in the cave of the building and because the space is not too large, you may stay at the same table with people of other language and culture wich is very interesting and entertaining. All the best for Mr. Patrick who is very joyfull and comunicative and is responsible for the great athmosphere in that place.
- I liked the very old house and the interior decorations.
- Great cellar bar with beer on tap- wood fired oven and a wonderful courtyard. Owners were very attentive and friendly!
– Historic house of 16th century which immerses you into a pure and authentic atmosphere of Alsace.
– Very clean and welcoming.
– Friendly and very helpful personnel.
– Great location to visit the main Alsace attractions with a car.
– Excellent breakfast.
– Great and nicely decorated bar-restaurant with the best barman Patrick : ) and the best Flammkuchen ever.
L’alcove De L’ours
One of our best sellers in Dambach-la-Ville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’alcove De L’ours offers accommodations in Dambach-la-Ville, just 23 miles from Strasbourg.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Colmar is 17 miles from L’alcove De L’ours, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 18 miles from L’alcove De L’ours.
- Very welcoming, beautiful room and excellent breakfast
- L’alcove De L’ours was a perfect place to stay. Great location, very clean and modern facilities. The shower was HUGE and one of the best showers I have ever had in France. The included breakfast was delicious with great coffee.
- Everything was perfect. Julie is an incredible host, like being at friends place. We loved the room and also the kitchen where we had breakfast and tea or coffee at any time we wanted. We will miss this place and also Lloyd the cat, that spent some relaxing time with us.
- Extremely clean room with a little fridge, which is quite convenient. Spacious and bright bathroom. Nice breakfast and friendly staff. We like here very much!
- Being met by Svetlana, who is such a lovely lady, with a glass of wine. There is a little courtyard where you can sit and have a drink. Dambach itself is a beautiful small town.
Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold is located in Dambach-la-Ville in the region of Alsace, just 23 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Colmar is 17 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold, and Freiburg im Breisgau is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 17 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Arnold.
- It was very comfortable. We were treated like family and made very welcome. It is a charming little village in the French countryside where you could escape large city life and yet not be far from places like Strasbourg or the Black Forest in Germany.
- Excellent value for money. 5 minutes from the center, a Bed and Breakfast with a room like a good qualités hotel but a friendly homely welcome.
- Lovely breakfasts with Madam providing home made and home produced food.
- Very friendly personal.Good continental breakfast.Very clean rooms.Nice little village.Dog friendly and good walk with the dog in this area.We go back here.
- Very friendly owners, small family run vineyard/auberge, super nice breakfast with local specialties.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orschwiller Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orschwiller Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orschwiller Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orschwiller Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!