10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orry-la-Ville Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Orry-la-Ville Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orry-la-Ville Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orry-la-Ville Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orry-la-ville Picardy:
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Alezan
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Alezan offers accommodations in Orry-la-Ville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a shared bathroom.Paris is 20 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes L’Alezan, and Marne-la-Vallée is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was absolutely charming. First its location, in the middle of the fields, far from any noise. Second, the mansion, gorgeous with a a superb garden and very nice decoration. Third, the host, Pascal, who will do everything to make you feel at home and cook a delicious breakfast. My wife and are were seduced, and hope to come back! If you come in the region, just go there!
- Attractive quiet village. Restaurant downstairs which served good and well-priced meals. Parking in street outside front door.
- Super friendly staff, definitely went out of their way to make me feel at home!
- Super friendly owners, plus great food, a real taste of France
The food was excellent
Very helpfull and friendly
One of our best sellers in Coye-la-Forêt! Featuring free WiFi, Les Rainettes offers accommodations in Coye-la-Forêt, just 21 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Marne-la-Vallée is 24 miles from Les Rainettes, and Versailles is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Madame was a delightful hostess. Very helpful, happy and kind. The room was clean, bed comfy and cozy. Breakfast was way more than we could eat and always included fresh baking. Location was the biggest surprise. A walk along the road, through the forest and arrive at France’s smallest castle at the edge of a beautiful lake. Best part is the crêperie in this same spot, with the very best dessert crepes and vin chaud we have ever had. Quiet, picture perfect and delicious. Make sure to meet Denis, the cafe manager. He is the perfect host!
After your crêpe continue your walk and you will end up near Chantilly and the stunning Castle, formal grounds, race track (horses) and the largest stables in Europe! If you love horses, the outdoors, mountain biking, hiking and culture all within an hour of Paris, THIS IS IT!
- Lovely, good position & lots of places to visit either by train or car. The breakfast was very generous, the owner very nice & helpful. Always wanting to make sure we enjoyed our stay..
- very good location for town centre…….host very welcoming….a good choice for continental breakfast……facilities very clean…big comfortable bed…clean bathroom…warm room…very satisfied
Small but clean room
- Madame, couldn’t have been anymore accommodating, she even drove us to the station on 4 occassions! Such a lovely Lady.
- Madame was a delightful hostess. Very helpful, happy and kind. The room was clean, bed comfy and cozy. Breakfast was way more than we could eat and always included fresh baking. Location was the biggest surprise. A walk along the road, through the forest and arrive at France’s smallest castle at the edge of a beautiful lake. Best part is the crêperie in this same spot, with the very best dessert crepes and vin chaud we have ever had. Quiet, picture perfect and delicious. Make sure to meet Denis, the cafe manager. He is the perfect host!
Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes
Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Avilly-Saint-Léonard. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Paris is 25 miles from Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 13 miles from Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Lovely location just a few miles from the beautiful chateau at Chantilly. Lovely decorated rooms. Peaceful, lovely host and excellent breakfast. Thank you
It was very nice stay in confort and pleasure ))
It’s just few minutes from the beautiful Chantilly!
The only little thing – it was a little bit wet on the upper room, maybe because of the weather in the period we have been there.
- It was an excellent place, wonderful hosts, tasty breakfast and amazing, authentic design if the rooms.
- Everything. The room was so well set up and inviting. Warm and cosy after a cold day. Good facilities, tea/coffee making, comfortable beds, modern bathroom, good shower, toiletries provided, good WiFi. Lovely breakfast, cooked eggs and bacon available, pastries, bread, yoghurt, fruit, tea and coffee. It is located in a beautiful old village and pretty area- great to walk around.
- It is very quiet and spacious. The breakfast was brilliant. The host is so helpful. Will stop here again when i can. Very pretty.
Côté Jardin – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Côté Jardin – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Senlis.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Paris is 26 miles from Côté Jardin, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very accomodating on a much later arrival time due to attending a rugby match at the Stade de France (which is only a 30mins drive away). Equally helpful at suggesting a lovely Italian restaurant within walking distance late in the evening. The breakfast was really tasty with delicious homemade jams and plenty of buffet selection. Senlis itself is a glorious gem of medieval cobbles and beautiful architecture. The house is in a quiet, convenient, central location. The bedroom was spacious, well equipped and comfy. All areas of the wonderful 17th century house and gardens were immaculate and beautifully decorated. Francine the hostess is genuinely obliging and spoke English fluently. We felt it was a cosy and special place to relax. We will certainly return and can recommend Cote Jardin without hesitation.
- All: location, facilities, breakfast and Francine is so friendly
A perfect Boutique Hotel, beautifully decorated in classic French Style. a quiet location laying within a walled Courtyard.
The room was huge with a very comfortable bed, large ensuite bathroom with tea/coffee making facilities.
A fabulous breakfast, breads, hams, cheeses, yogurts, coffee, tea, juice etc. we were asked if we’d like eggs too, but there was more than enough to eat!
I would thoroughly recommend, you’ll not be disappointed.
- Peaceful and friendly stay in a nice historic building close to the centre of Senlis.
The lady who runs the hotel was extremely pleasant and very helpful. The room was comfortable, very large and decorated to a high standard. It was exceptionally good value for money.
Breakfast was very pleasant and served in a lovely kitchen with large wooden beams running across the ceiling.
B&B 2 Zen détente
B&B 2 Zen détente offers accommodations in Coye-la-Forêt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Paris is 20 miles from B&B 2 Zen détente, and Marne-la-Vallée is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 10 miles from B&B 2 Zen détente.
- One of the best experiences ever! It was a true, authentic, beautiful experience! The room was lovely and very very clean, very tasteful, our hosts were very kind and helpful, the breakfast perfect, as well as the property! The location is more beautiful then in the pictures. We loved and enjoyed every moment of our stay there. Everything was perfect, a unique experience! We highly recommend if you want to experience true France! Loved it! Many thanks!
- This was a jewel in our French holiday. The accomodation is unique – in a very good way – and the hosts are excellent. The three seperate accomodations are set in a lovely garden, and have everything you could want in a guest cabin. The breakfast was a typical French breakfast, with juice, good coffee, fresh baguette and butter and a variety of homemade conserves. We also arranged for a dinner on the night that we arrived which was delicious and served in the owners delightful sunroom overlooking the gardens. This is an excellent location if you are coming or going to Charles de Gaulle airport – approx. 20 minutes by autoroute. But in my view, it would be a great choice as a base from which to explore the area. Chantilly is only a few minutes away, and there are some gorgeous areas in the neighbouring forests for hiking or picnicking.
- It is nice, cute family hotel. Breakfast is wonderful…
- Fabulous hospitality. Comfy cabin with nice bathroom. Lovely surroundings.
- Un accueil très chaleureux! Nadine et Noël étaient aux petits soins avec nous. Le sauna, le jacuzzi, la déco, et la nourriture excellente! Tout est parfait pour trouver une bulle de détente.
Le Castel Ecossais
Located in Senlis, 26 miles from Paris, Le Castel Ecossais features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles from Le Castel Ecossais, and Villepinte is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very simple breakfast with no cheese or ham on bread nor an egg. Room was big but way to exspansive for the simple basics you get
- Stayed for one night at Le Castel Ecossais. Antoine and Isabelle were wonderful hosts. Both the Bedroom and Bathroom are huge. They have private parking in their side garden. It is in the center of Senlis but the view form the bedroom is beautiful, with lots of trees. Isabelle prepared a lovely breakfast on the morning of our departure. I would recommend anyone staying in Senlis, to stay here.
Large country French attic room with a beautiful view of the gardens and beyond.
Both the living/bedroom & bathroom are huge with simple amenities. Part of a beautiful family owned country manor in a fantastic location in the centre of town. Private secure car park in the grounds of the property. Access to the car park is a little harrowing thru narrow arch doors – can only enter by reversing car in . Continental breakfast was good.
- The castle atmosphere and the position right in center of the town
- Perfectly place, very nice family, beautiful views, lovely garden in back.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Saint Graal offers accommodations in Chamant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Paris is 28 miles from Saint Graal, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 15 miles from Saint Graal.
- Great staff, very cosy and calm room, comfy bed. Delicious breakfast with fresh bread and croissants
- Nice stone built property. Bathtub in the room, absolutely relaxing after a day at the fair.
- The food that was supplied was tasty, with good coffee and a lovely host/landlord.
The welcome arrival and the option to park our car on the premises. Nicolas responded quite quickly on our messages through the app.
We were supposed to arrive at 17:00 which was fine for the host and he even had the swimming pool opened for us, even though it was out of season, but given the high temperatures this was very welcome. Unfortunately we were delayed significantly first to arrive at 18:00 and in the end we arrived as late as 19:00 due to traffic. For Nicolas this was not a problem, and he was very understanding; even though it could have been troublesome for him.
We stayed for just one night while en route home. As said, the breakfast was good for us; fine fresh products. Although for a Dutch picky toddler, some cheese or ham would have been nice.
The room and bathroom were clean and more than sufficient for the three of us. Our toddler had her nice own corner of the room and bed. (she sleeps in a big bed at home as well)
- Very nice family room and swimming pool even for an evening swim. The best croissants of our entire summer holiday in France for breakfast. Plenty of and nice restaurants only 3 km away.
Chambres d’hôtes de Parseval
Located in Senlis in the region of Picardie, 26 miles from Paris, Chambres d’hôtes de Parseval features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles from Chambres d’hotes Parseval, and Villepinte is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de Parseval.
- Friendly couple in a quiet old house on a old village. Feels like at home.
- The breakfast was lovely. Freshly squeezed orange juice, crusty baguettes, home-made plum and apple preserves, great coffee. Our room was clean, comfy and had outstanding views. Aline was friendly and helpful. She spoke excellent english, which was good, as our french isn’t fluent! Her home is beautiful, we wished we could have stayed longer.
- Nice place with a lot of space. Beautiful and warm people. Very good breakfast most made by home.
- The staff were very friendly and obliging and they provided a lovely breakfast.
Very nice place in an old big house that was carefully modernized respecting the old charm.
In the centre of Senlis. Excellent protected parking in the courtyard of the house. Everything at a walking distance. The lady was very kind and the breakfast frsh and good.
Ferme De La Canardière
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Ferme De La Canardière is located in Chantilly in the region of Picardie, just 24 miles from Paris. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Marne-la-Vallée is 28 miles from Ferme De La Canardière, and Villepinte is 17 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming host/ Beautiful place and great breakfast
- I had a big room that was nicely decorated and very comfortable. There were tea making facilities in the room, which is always welcome. The breakfast was sublime.
- The place was very nice, well positioned for walking distance into the town. The proprietors were lovely and could not be more helpful. The breakfast was good, with special things baked and made for the morning. The room was very nice and spacious and clean and well appointed.
very friendly husband and wife hosts. Could not do enough to help.
convenient for central of Chantilly and the chateau
- The house was stunning. I travelled with my daughter and our room was exceptionally beautiful and spacious, doors straight to patio and garden. Mr and Mrs Choain could not have been more welcoming – nor their lovely Labrador. Breakfast was delicious so many homemade choices. They picked us up from the airport, took us into town on one of the days and returned us to CDG despite it being a busy harvest time. The walk into Chantilly was easy and pleasant – 20 mins to main part of Chantilly with shops, Musee du Cheval etc
Relais De La Haute Pommeraie
Located in Apremont, 26 miles from Paris, Relais De La Haute Pommeraie features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles from Relais De La Haute Pommeraie, and Villepinte is 18 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- We appreciated the spacious accommodation, the very good breakfasts and the extra attention that our hostess, Laurence, gave us. She assisted us with train schedules and places to visit nearby. We also enjoyed her company and the conversations we had together.
- Everything was fantastic, best accomodation we had during our stay in france. Breakfast was awesome, we had some crepes, fresh baguette and a lot of fruit
- Laurence was very friendly and gave us all the information regarding the facility and activities nearby. Breakfast was also very good. Very quiet location in a historic village.
- Decoration of rooms, location and nature of premises (old farm)
Laurence was a lovely host and her breakfast was superb!
Enjoyed a visit to Chateau Chantilly in the afternoon.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orry-la-ville Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!