10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ornolac-ussat-les-bains Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres d’hôtes Belle Occitane
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Belle Occitane is located in Tarascon-sur-Ariège in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 24 miles from Andorra la Vella.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pas de la Casa is 22 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Belle Occitane, and Ax-les-Thermes is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 43 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Belle Occitane.
- Beautiful 200 year old house. Very welcoming hosts. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Lovely shaded courtyard and sitting room for guests to use. Tarascon sur Ariege a beautifully located town on the way into the high Pyrenees
- Great place of historic value in a charming Pyrenees town. Lovely knowledgeable hosts and an amazing breakfast. The beautiful cats were a bonus for our daughter.
- The breakfast was excellent , Herve & Cathy were also excellent and provided lots of tips for our stay.
Wonderful family and owners, really nice place to stay and would highly recommend this as a must book on your travels.
The owners really take care of their property and their guests and I would not hesitate to book again.
- Great location, friendly and accommodating hosts topped off with a delicious breakfast. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the area for a couple of days. The village is central for touring and has a couple of good restaurants for dining out in the evening.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes La Pommeraie offers accommodations in Capoulet-et-Junac. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and ski equipment is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Andorra la Vella is 20 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Pommeraie, and Pas de la Casa is 19 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Wonderful owners. Very kind and great service. We recommend this place and plan to go back again.
Superb home made breakfast. Very helpful and kind hosts. Lovely garden with nice river in the back.
Nice and “hyggeligt” to sit and eat in the garden in the evening when you don’t want to go to restaurants.
Located in the midle of the Pyrenees with short distance to Port de Lers, Col de Port, Plateau de la Beille and other great cycling cols
The hosts are utterly charming and helpful, especially about the area and history. The house is characterful, built in early 1800s. The garden is huge with clear views of the High Pyrenees. There is a small river at the bottom with an orchard and a large grassy space in a peaceful setting. Good location for tranquillity but only a few miles from Tarascon. Foix with its castle is also a short drive away as are many other historical or beauty spots such as the Devil’s Bridge, so-called.
The breakfast was very special using many local products and Georges and his wife were very attentive hosts. The dining room is magnificent and very attractive. They are an interesting couple with much to converse about. Our room was quite self-contained and, below outside, there was a terrace with table and chairs for a relaxing read or snacks and drink.
- The owners are really friendly. They picked us up from the GR10 trail at Gestiès without asking.
- Extremely accommodating hosts (hôtes extrêmement accommodantes)- we arrived an hour later than planned, which was no problem, and they had numerous suggestions for our one day in the area. We visited the Niaux Cave and did a bit of luge-ing on the Plateau de Beille; both great successes.
La petite auberge de niaux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La petite auberge de niaux offers pet-friendly accommodations in Niaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Andorra la Vella is 21 miles from La petite auberge de niaux, and Pas de la Casa is 20 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Very convenient location for visiting the Grotte De Niaux, which was main purpose of the two nights we stayed at the hotel.
- The property was very clean. There is a hot tub on-site. It is a nice looking inn.
- L’accueil ! La chambre, la jacuzy, Le resto, le service,… bref tout!
Super accueil des propriétaires, très sympathiques ! Notre chambre était magnifique. Literie très confortable et lit king size. Une belle salle de bain spacieuse avec un douche à l’italienne.
Le petit déjeuner était très copieux, avec un grand choix de fromages, de confitures et de jus de fruits.
Excellent restaurant pour le diner, où nous avons eu la chance d’être placés au coin du feu par Fabien.
Accueil chaleureux, plein d’attentions envers notre bébé de 16mois (lit bebe, chaise haute, babyphone…)
Les Sapins B&B
Located at the border of Pyrénées Ariégeoises Regional Park, Les Sapins is a B&B set in a spacious tree-filled garden with a swimming pool and bordered by a small river.Rooms at Les Sapins include free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV and a Nespresso coffee machine. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath and/or a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily. Specific diets may be catered upon prior request.Hiking, skiing and cycling can also be enjoyed in the surroundings. The A66 motorway is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Hosts were utmost kind and pleasant. Breakfast was homemade with local products.
- Helga and John were super nice and the whole vibe of their house was wonderful. They were perfect hosts with helpfulness and big knowledge of the local area. We enjoyed their home made breakfast, and the tea they served was delicious. I wish we could stay more than one night. Thank you for everything!
- Nothing to dislike second stay excellent place excellent hosts
- Great guesthouse (and backyard, and pool, and nearby trail for some running) operated by a lovely couple. Great rooms, nice home made breakfast.
- Lovely guest house and charming hosts. Great breakfast too!! Thanks!
Featuring free WiFi, Pyrenees Haven offers pet-friendly accommodations in Perles-et-Castelet, just 21 miles from Andorra la Vella.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from Pyrenees Haven, and Font-Romeu is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 42 miles from Pyrenees Haven.
Nice, clean and homely accommodation, the rooms as well as the living room.
Debbie was a super host. We had a nice meal after our arrival eventhough we were a little late.
We appreciated her advice and willing help to ensure that were were safely prepared for our onward journey. She is good company too.
Its a pity that we didn’t have time to stay longer; We arrived late and left early the next day.
- Everything. Warm, cost, great food. Dinner & amazing breakfast (home made brioche!!!!)
- Located near great riding..owners very nice..very helpful..
- The owners are very kind. The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was very good
- Nothing seemed too much trouble . Great for winter sports activities and walking. The other guests all seemed to be repeat visitors which is a good indication of the standard. Great atmosphere and everyone enjoyed a very pleasant evening meal and chats. We would definitely stay here again if the need arises. (Thank you for the boiled eggs).
- Nice, clean and homely accommodation, the rooms as well as the living room.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Les Cimes is located in Saint-Pierre-de-Rivière. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 31 miles from Les Cimes, and Ax-les-Thermes is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 42 miles from Les Cimes.
- Owners were very welcoming. Breakfast was excellent with local produce and Madame’s home made jam.
- Our hosts were extremely friendly and made us feel very welcome.
- Really nice cottage with beautiful country view. The room was tastefully decorated and I loved the host’s cute dog. The breakfast was excellent with delicious home-made jam. The hosts didn’t speak much English but they were really friendly to try to chat with us. Great experience.
petit déjeuner copieux et servi avec une ponctualité appréciable, parfaite propreté de l’ensemble et amabilité des propriétaires sans défaut, même le chien de la maison est chaleureux sans excès comme il se doit.
Parc à voiture pratique.
- Tout, cadre calme, tout en étant proche de foix, propriétaires d’une gentillesse qui fait du bien ! La chambre très jolie, lit confortable, excellente nuit. Petit déjeuner vraiment excellent et varié ! L’accès est indiqué sur les GPS et sur les panneaux, effectivement comme beaucoup le disent c’est pentu mais en voiture même pas peur ! Et pour cette vue ça vaut le coup ! Merci à chantal et son mari ne changez rien !
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Infocus-Du-Sud is located in Soula in the region of Midi-Pyrénées. Just 27 miles from Pas de la Casa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find babysitting services at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Ax-les-Thermes is 17 miles from Infocus-Du-Sud, and Soldeu is 25 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- In Infocus-Du-Sud one feels as being a family guest! All details have been carefully thought about by the hosts, it’s rare to find a bathroom staffed like there even in a 5 star hotel! The views are incredible and we have fully understood why the hosts have chosen to move there from a large city! Breakfasts we simply great as well as attention to our needs & valuable advice on the area and places to visit. By suggestion of our hosts we added Mirepoix to our trip and it was one of the highlights of it!.. we strongly recommend to book such place and well in advance – we seem to be lucky travelling out of season as usually it’s fully booked. Plus hosts speak English – not always the case in France…
- Fantastic place to stay, wonderful views, amazing food, kind hosts and friendly dogs. Great stop walking along Cathar Way.
- Very friendly hosts and a beautiful location….fantastic!
- Wonderful couple running this b and b in the most perfect location with a perfect view. The owners were kind, friendly and welcoming. Excellent cooking. Just like home. We were very happy there, couldn’t have done better.
- Wonderful couple running this gorgeous b and b in the most perfect location. I have never had such a perfect view from my bed. The owners were kind, friendly and welcoming and couldn’t do enough for us. We were very happy there, couldn’t have done better.
B&B Las Trinquades
B&B Las Trinquades is located in Boussenac, 28 miles from Andorra la Vella and 27 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pas de la Casa is 30 miles from B&B Las Trinquades, and Ax-les-Thermes is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The peace, tranquility and privacy were second to none.
- Our lovely chalet with a beautiful view was one of four well-spaced away from the owner’s house. Our host was friendly and helpful, and served a good breakfast. We had to drive 7 km. to the auberge at Col de Port for a lovely meal on the terrace with fantastic views.
super ligging!! prachtig uitzicht over de bergen. het zijn allemaal leuke chalets waar alle comfort aanwezig is. gewoon genieten temidden van de natuur. Vriendelijk onthaal !!
ontbijt was buitengewoon
L’endroit est parfait pour les amoureux de la randonnée, de la montagne et de la nature.
La propriétaire et gérante du lieu est une femme ADORABLE!
Le petit déjeuner est royal et fait maison.
Sans oublier les deux chiens très joueurs et attachants.
Tout était PARFAIT.
Chalet leuk en comfortabel. Aangename en gezellige gastvrouw van Vlaamse komaf. Lekker ontbijt. Prima service.
Er was storing met aanvoer water. Zelf niet echt last van ondervonden, maar niettemin korting gekregen.
Uitzicht vanuit ‘cabin’ adembenemend. Omgeving is schitterend.
l’Arche des Chapeliers
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, l’Arche des Chapeliers is located in Foix in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 30 miles from Pas de la Casa.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Ax-les-Thermes is 21 miles from L’Arche des Chapeliers, and Soldeu is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Great location, clean, friendly, and fresh breakfast. Highly recommend and would stay again!
- The room was very large and cosy, absolutely clean, and full of lovely details. Breakfast was outstanding. The owner is a lovely lady who did her best to make our stay a memorable one. This hotel is worth your money up to the last penny!!!! There is plenty of free car parking near the structure and the castle is at about 100 yards!!! Lots of lovely restaurants and shops in the area as well!!!
- The history of the place. It used to be part of the castle in Foix. It’s location has you right in the middle of the medieval times.
We were so impressed with the warm welcome that Sonia afforded us. She also provided a real insight into the local area and restaurants. We were fortunate enough to benefit from stunning views of both the castle from the bedroom and the Pyrenees from the mezzanine.
Sonia’s attentiveness was second to none!
- Foix is an excellent city because of its centralized location in the Ariege. L’Arche des Chapeliers is in an excellent location in Foix, close to the ourdoor market, restaurants and shopping. Our host, Sonia, was congenial and helpful and the breakfasts were excellent. There was plenty of food and on the day of our hike in the Pyrenees, Sonia allowed up to take some extra food with us. The shower in our room was incredible and we enjoyed Sonia’s dog. We also liked to close proximity to the Foix Fortress.
Chambre d’Hôtes de Petches
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’Hôtes de Petches offers accommodations in Ax-les-Thermes, just 21 miles from Andorra la Vella. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Petches, and Font-Romeu is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 42 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes de Petches.
- Excellent comfort and value for money. We were 2 adults with 2 children ages 12 yrs and 10 yrs and the accommodation was great as the kids has the twin room and we had the double room which was just next door.
- Quiet location with nice view from bedroom. Good home made jams
Hostess and family very engaging
Superb homemade evening meal
Quite pleasant to be sat outside in their garden
Very comfortable bed
- Lovely property tucked about 10 mins drive up the hill from Ax. Owner speaks good English and is very friendly. Room was clean and furnished with a wardrobe and side tables.
- The peaceful beautiful surroundings and the cleanliness of the property.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ornolac-ussat-les-bains Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ornolac-Ussat-les-Bains Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!