10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ormoy-Villers Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ormoy-Villers Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ormoy-Villers Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ormoy-Villers Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ormoy-villers Picardy:
Manoir du Plessis au Bois
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Manoir du Plessis au Bois is located in Vauciennes in the region of Picardie, just 28 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Villepinte is 28 miles from Manoir du Plessis au Bois, and Roissy is 27 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts who accommodated all our wishes! Excellent breakfast, beautiful property, and fantastic surrounding forest which we explored with the bicycles kindly provided by the host.
- A very peaceful forest location, and a lovely looking chateau and grounds. The host was very friendly and helpful in directing us to an execllent (and well priced) local restaurant. The apartment with the two bedrooms was ideal for the family, and the kids loved going up the spiral staircase to get to it.
- A really beautiful building and garden. Amazing bedrooms in a tower which kids loved. Attentive and interesting host and a gorgeous dog!
- atmosphere in this medieval castle is just breathtaking!!!
Words cannot express the feelings of contentment I had staying at your B&B on September 23, 2017. It was like a dream come true to drive up to your enchanted Manoir. The grounds and various gardens were so beautiful. I appreciate the love and devotion that it takes to maintain such an establishment. Our room was nothing short of a fairy tale. The large room, beamed ceiling, antique furniture, paintings, tapestries, comfortable king bed, and quality linens evoked a since of calm and relaxation. The deep old claw foot bath tub was perfect for a bubble bath at the end of the day. Life can be so hectic, what a gift to step back in time to a slower pace of life. Breakfast was lovely, rich coffee and home made jam from the Manoir, it doesn’t get any better. Diane Delonguemar was the perfect hostess. Her love of life is apparent all around her. I do hope to return one day for a longer stay.
Family Van Gucht
La Maison Blanche
Located in Cuvergnon, 25 miles from Marne-la-Vallée, La Maison Blanche features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Villepinte is 26 miles from La Maison Blanche, and Roissy is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- We were given a very warm welcome on arrival and every time we came back from our days out. The couple made us feel like their own family. The breakfast was a feast of different breads, cereals, jams, and verity of teas and coffee. We are looking forward to visiting again in the near future. We would highly recommend for couples and families.
- The hosts were lovely and friendly and very kind, we were late arriving as we were held up at the airport. When we arrived they were waiting for us very welcoming offering a well needed cup of tea. We were only there 1 night on our way to Northern France. I would have loved to have stayed longer. We did try to book again on our way back to the airport but unfortunately there was no unavailability.
- Elizabeth and Eric were over the top welcoming. It was drizzly rain when we arrived. We tentatively pulled into the driveway, and they met us at our car with a smile and helped us unload our bags. The coffee and the baguettes and croissants were so yummy. The beds were great. The rooms and bathroom were extra comfortable and quiet. Our views of the back yard from our bedroom windows was incredible. We were treated like family. I would highly recommend this beautiful place. And the hosts are the absolute best!
- Owners are amazing… friendly and accommodating. Our entire family enjoyed spending time in the beautiful garden. Breakfast was typical French fare and looked and tasted great. Lots of dining choices within a 10 minute drive. Very clean. Thanks for a wonderful night.
- Wonderful friendly hosts who were happy to chat and who provide an excellent service, including a great breakfast..we’d be happy to return anytime.
Le jardin de Saint Jean
Le jardin de Saint Jean offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-aux-Bois. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden.Villepinte is 31 miles from Le jardin de Saint Jean, and Roissy is 29 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Great location, beautiful shabby chic rooms, friendly staff.
- Amazing place, amazing people. Hope to get back soon with my family .
- Beautiful location lovely welcome amazing countryside and history in campaigne and a very beautiful village Saint-Jean-aux-Bois looking forward to using the Jete
- The owner Eric was the perfect host. Welcoming, informative and friendly. The hotel is like a fairy tail cottage hidden in the woods. Fantastic!
- A lovely countryside B&B with charm and a shabby chic feel. Our ensuite-bedroom was unusually open-plan i.e, there wasn’t much privacy between the bed and bathroom facilities. We had driven from Calais and due to major ferry problems in Dover, we arrived five hours late, close to midnight, leaving after breakfast the following morning, so regret, we didn’t have the time to explore the area more….we only managed to walk around the pretty garden and admire the pond.
Les Roches Brunes – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Les Roches Brunes – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Fleurines. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Paris is 30 miles from Les Roches Brunes, and Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts & fantastic Italian restaurant just around the corner.
- The flat was very clean and Didier and Lilian were extremely welcoming , helpful and will do anything to keep you comfortable/find the best places to visit. .
- We had a nice one night stay with a good breakfast.
- Super location in secure area, ideal for dogs and children. Great accommodation, food and hospitality, nothing was too much trouble.
- Great reception. Very pleasanr and quiet location. Comfortable accomodation.Safe parking .
L’écurie de Vieux-Moulin
L’écurie de Vieux-Moulin offers accommodations in Vieux-Moulin. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Compiègne is 5 miles from L’écurie de Vieux-Moulin, and Chantilly is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The owner was delightful and recommended a great restaurant for dinner and a marvelous Château for us to visit in the morning. We were very pleased with our stay.
- The room itself was nice but overall it was a bit below my expectations.
Excellent breakfast, outstanding Host , individuell rooms
Englisch spoken !!!!!!!
- This is a great place! The rooms are very charismatic, well designed and comfortable. The location is great in the forest of Compiegne with a lot of things to do and see close by. The owners are really nice and willing to help you make your stay great. Thanks very much for this nice stay!
The hotel is located two kilometres from Pierrefonds village
which was a lovely surprise.
Breakfast was excellent with home made jams etc.
Maison d’hôtes la Ferme De L’abbaye
Situated in Juilly, Ferme De L’abbaye features a garden and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast.At Ferme De L’abbaye every room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Paris is 19.3 miles from the accommodation. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- The manager was very accomadating. He shuttled us to the airport, he made sure we had breakfast very early in the morning, and he lets us leave our baggage at the hotel while we explored Paris.
- This is a great place. Was hard to find because my GPS did not work
- Everything was great, beautiful location, room was very quant and very accommodating
- The owners are very friendly. It takes around 40 Minutes to go to Paris by train and 30 to Disney by car. The room was big and enchanting.
- Nice aspect, the owner very friendly and good communication. He speakes english very well.
Chambres d’Hôtes de Cilia
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes de Cilia offers accommodations in Fresnoy-le-Luat, just 31 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 25 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes de Cilia, and Villepinte is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 17 miles from the property.
We liked the location, nice and quiet, the family who own the gite were really friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms were very clean, tidy and the bed was very comfortable.
Would defiantly look to stay here again if in the area.
This was our choice for staying outside Paris during a large show in Villepinte we exhibited in, so we took this place for a business trip although it is clearly geared for a quiet countryside vacation. 35 minutes drive was even a shorter ride than from the city center…
We were glad we did so. The house is lovely, you get more an apartment than a room, 2 floors, sleeping upstairs. Spacious (except for the bathroom…) and very clean, with Nathalie – the owner – preparing fresh pastries or pancakes herself every morning, served with delicious home-made jams, and being very attentive to all our needs. For couples, or families with kids – this is a highly recommended place, with a huge lawn to play around, or have a quiet coffee outside, the surroundings are really quiet, with lovely corn fields all around the small village. A real countryside experience to savor.
- The most pleasant host we could wish for and delicious pancakes for breakfast
- Everything about this stay was excellent, very clean and comfortable , friendly staff and lovely surroundings , highly recommend 🙂
- we had to stay one night near CDG. but it was a charming surprise. the house and garden are beautiful, peaceful and so quiet. the owners are lovely – warm, welcoming, and simply nice people. it was great
- We liked the location, nice and quiet, the family who own the gite were really friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms were very clean, tidy and the bed was very comfortable.
Le Domaine De Cyclone
Le Domaine De Cyclone is located in Baron, just 28 miles from Paris. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Marne-la-Vallée is 22 miles from Le Domaine De Cyclone, and Villepinte is 17 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- This is a unique place for a joyful experience- but not a traditional hotel. Expect quirky and you’ll be happy. Good WiFi, a nice bath and amazing breakfast… but it’s rural… so make sure that’s what you want. I loved it!
- Het gebouw is fantastisch, je waant je echt even terug in de tijd. De kamer overtrof de verwachting. Prachtige badkamer en een ‘koninklijk’ bed. Ontbijt was heerlijk. Ideaal ook voor honden: ze kunnen alle kanten op.
Accueil chaleureux, cadre très reposant
Le petit déjeuner est parfait
- Le charme et le confort à la fois. Les attentions, la grande gentillesse de mon hôte. La propreté,le calme,(pas de télé!),un petit déjeuner très complet.
- La gentillesse de l’hôtesse et son petit déjeuner pantagruélique avec les produits maison ( framboises du jardin, confitures, …)
The Water Mill
Located in Béthisy-Saint-Martin in the region of Picardie, 31 miles from Marne-la-Vallée, The Water Mill features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Villepinte is 26 miles from The Water Mill, and Roissy is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 22 miles from The Water Mill.
- We booked in to The Water Mill as a stop over whilst visiting France. A hidden gem in the countryside! From the moment Anna came and found us in the car, from our departure, nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. After a long day driving we wanted a light supper, and we were taken to the local Carre Four to grab some bits by Anna and her son… We were welcomed to sit and watch TV whilst eating…. Add to this Eric and his wonderful “Local Produce” ethos and you have the perfect B&B
- La suite est belle, chaleureuse, grande avec une baignoire et un lit double super confortable. C’est une magnifique maison, décorée avec goût, avec un beau et grand jardin qui donne envie de petit déjeuner dehors! La famille est super accueillante, gentille et généreuse. Un vrai plaisir
Une très bonne cuisine de qualité, réalisée avec des produits locaux et de la saison.
Propriétaires chaleureux qui ont un très bon accueil .
- tres bon accueil, personnes trés sympatique, repas du soir trés trés bon.
- Mooie ruime kamer binnen een oude watermolen. Prachtige binnentuin met een fijne gastheer. We hebben ook gebruik gemaakt van het diner wat erg lekker was. Voor ons een fijne stop voor wanneer we later uit NL vertrekken en niet in de spits Parijs door willen richting zuiden.
Les Chambres d’Elisabeth
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Chambres d’Elisabeth offers accommodations in Montépilloy, just 29 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 25 miles from Les Chambres d’Elisabeth, and Villepinte is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 15 miles from Les Chambres d’Elisabeth.
- Cosy setting, Lovely littiel town for a walk before breakfast. Easy drive just of the main road. bed could have been a little softer. missde some english channels on tv but that is fine. All in all a nice quite stay.
- It was fantastic! Nice people and super nice rooms. The entire house was lovely decorated. Super nice terrasse to sit outside in a beautiful countryside. Only 20 minutes to Parc Asterix!
- The owner is a very kind lady. Comfortable double bed which seems small for 2 people (I was alone). Breakfast is included, but it is very French….. confiture, butter and bread. The 2nd morning she added some cheese and cold boiled eggs, which was nice. The bread was warm! Two doors openend to the terrace. Very quiet place.
- The breakfast offered a variety of breads, jam, yogurt, orange juice and coffee. Room was comfortable. It was a short, easy drive to Senlis for dinner and also easy to get to Charles de Gaulle airport on a weekday morning with minimal traffic.
- Delightful surroundings in a picturesque village, warm welcome, comfortable accommodation. We will return!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ormoy-villers Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ormoy-Villers Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ormoy-Villers Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!