10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orleix Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Orleix Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orleix Midi-pyrénées:
L’Ecrin des côteaux
L’Ecrin des côteaux is located in Boulin, just 14 miles from Lourdes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Pau is 25 miles from L’Ecrin des côteaux, and Cauterets is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 9 miles from L’Ecrin des côteaux.
- Everything. Hosts Catherine & Eric were wonderful, breakfasts were amazing, with all home made produce inluding, bread & preserves. Would have loved a swim in the beautiful pool but too cool.
- From first to last our stay was fantastic. The owners, amenities and great breakfasts backed by real care and attention. Not often you find everything that works so well!
- A wonderful experience, hosts very welcoming and attentive, great pool and good spot for touring the area.
- Everything was perfect. Excellent personal. The bed was very cozy. Bathroom and toilet are modern and comfortable. Breakfast was good but traditional French breakfast is not my taste. I would prefer some omelet with beckon to croissants.
Friendly and helpful owners
Room size, decor and quality
Chambre d’Hotes La Clauzière
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambre d’Hotes La Clauzière is located in Tarbes.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lourdes is 11 miles from Chambre d’Hotes La Clauzière, and Pau is 24 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Very clean and tidy little room.
Charming, friendly owner.
- Lovely breakfast served on patio terrace ,and our own private patio
- The charming and very helpful proprietor; the quiet location; the excellent breakfast.
The pain au chocolat that Madame found for our breakfast were the best we have ever tasted. The home made cake she baked for anothe breakfast was delicious. Her homemade jams made the french bread even more enjoyable.
The owner was very helpful in recommending restaurants for our evening meals.
- A quite location. A very friendly and customer oriented hostess. The lady paid attention to our needs in a very pleasant way. Liked the separate entrance to our room. Breakfast was served in a very comfortable dining room area of the residence.
- Very clean and tidy little room.
Loubatistou is an 1823 farm located in Juillan, 2.5 miles from tarbes and 7.5 miles from Lourdes. Free WiFi access is available, as well as a hot tub.Featuring a bath or shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms. Extras include a desk, bed linen and a fan.At Loubatistou you will find a garden and a terrace.In the morning, a hearty breakfast is served.The property offers free parking.
- Not just the usual bread and jam breakfast beautiful home cooked specialities. Sensational hosts that are genuinely interested in their guests.
- Very nice and helpful owners , excellent breakfast , 3km from local airport , private parking place
- Natalie and Patrick were brilliant hosts. One of the nicest properties we have ever stayed in, its lovingly restored, beautifully maintained and they really care about their guests. A sensational place don’t miss it.
The freedom to have the run of the place
The extra home made additions to usual breakfast fare
Interest shown in guests
- Beautiful restored farm house. Owners very friendly and helpful. Very tranquil.
Relais de Saux
Relais de Saux offers accommodations in Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Formigal is 29 miles from Relais de Saux, and Pau is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- A large farmhouse with rooms full of individual character. Very easy to get to and only a few minuted from Lourdes but pleasantly isolated.
- We enjoyed the quaint ambience of the house with antique furniture and large bedrooms, communal areas with views over the snow capped mountains. Very French, host was very attentive and helpful. Breakfast was excellent not only in choice available but quantity. Our host sent us off with a goodie bag of coissants. Location was excellent only being ten minuites from the centre and easy to find.
- Bernard was a great host. He even made dinner reservations for us at a fantastic local place on the lake. Breakfast was also very nice.. 🙂
it was beautifully furnished with antiques and masses of table lamps which made it feel
so comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The owner was so helpful. stop again if in
The owner was kind, thoughtful & helpful.
Shower was amazing!!
Great feeling throughout.
Le Temps d’une Pause
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Le Temps d’une Pause is located in Barbazan-Debat. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Lourdes is 11 miles from Le Temps d’une Pause, and Pau is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 6 miles from Le Temps d’une Pause.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Rosalie 1830 is located in Villecomtal-Sur-Arros. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Lourdes is 24 miles from Rosalie 1830, and Pau is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Propreté, calme, petit déjeuner et la gentillesse des hôtes.
- La chambre spacieuse, décorée avec gout, avec terrasse et vue sur le jardin.
- Petit déjeuner avec confitures maison, lit bébé disponible avec table a langer et frigo. Terrasse sous les toits magnifique, bâtisse avec un énorme cachet!
- Propreté, situation, et gentillesse pour l’accueil. super adresse
- L’accueil chaleureux de Jacqueline, le fabuleux jardin, la propreté, la mise à disposition du materiel de toilette complet, de la cuisine, la vue sur le jardin.
Les Yourtes Du Béarn
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a sun terrace, Les Yourtes Du Béarn offers accommodations in Pontiacq-Viellepinte.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lourdes is 18 miles from Les Yourtes Du Béarn, and Pau is 16 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Maison d’Anais
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Maison d’Anais offers accommodations in Vic-en-Bigorre. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a kettle in the room.Lourdes is 21 miles from La Maison d’Anais, and Pau is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Lovely large room at the head of the main stairway in this lovely large house. Gated, secure parking and entry to the house. Hosts were welcoming and spoke some English, although we communicated in French most of the time. Breakfasts were lovely and plentiful. Helpful with recommendations for local restaurants, sites and way-finding.
- Beautiful gardent idéal for an excellent breakfast
- Extremely friendly welcome and beautiful situation. Very tasty home made jams at breakfast
- Todo!!!!! Fueron muy muy amables y atentos. Todo estaba limpísimo. La habitación era espectacular. El desayuno casero y muy bueno. Recomendamos totalmente la estancia. Muchas gracias por todo, volveremos 🙂
- calme absolu. Fantastique table d’hote. Tres Challereux et sympatique.
Le Buala Maison d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Buala Maison d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Antist. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Lourdes is 9 miles from Le Buala Maison d’Hôtes, and Pau is 28 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Large bed, very comfortable. Great views from our room. Very friendly and helpful owners. Very good breakfast and good value evening meal with wine. Excellent shower. Would definitely go back.
- Super breakfast with home made jam and bread and excellent croissants. Wonderful host and hostess!
A beautiful old, restored farmhouse in a village, multilingual couple who were genuinely interested in making our stay as rewarding as possible. On the Sunday we had a bike race starting at seven in the nearby town, and they got us a big breakfast at six to help us on our way!
Rooms were large and fittings were classy
- Un lieu superbe , des chambres parfaites , spacieuses. Un grand merci a nos hôtes pour tout … sans oublier le petit dej et le repas parfait .
Très bon accueil, gentillesse, générosité et sourire au rendez-vous !
Cadre magnifique, chambre impeccable avec grande baignoire et literie super confortable !
Petit-déjeuner copieux et local !
Merci à Karine et à son mari !
One of our top picks in Lourdes – and a guest favorite.
Villa l’Orante is located in Lourdes, 27 miles from Formigal and 21 miles from Pau.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles from Villa l’Orante, and Cauterets is 15 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very nice, very friendly !! Best hotel in Lourdes ! We recomandaded to everyone !
- Beautiful traditional house. Fabulous large room, huge comfortable bed and the incredible view of the castle, mountains and Lourdes sanctuary and basilica.
- Very nice host, excellent breakfast, beautiful room with great view from the balcony
Excellent hospitality. Breakfast every morning was such a treat.
I highly recommend this lovely hotel.
A beautiful ‘mansion’ across the river from the cathedral. Balcony window offers spectacular view of the town, cathedral , a castle and the snow covered mountains.
The host prepared freshly made breakfast for us. Our room was very spacious and clean, with an updated bathroom. Free parking in front. Absolutely 100 times better than staying in a hotel.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orleix Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orleix Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!