10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orival Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Orival Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orival Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orival Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orival Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orival Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orival Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orival Upper Normandy:
La Longère Des Nuits De Varenne
Featuring free WiFi, La Longère Des Nuits De Varenne offers accommodations in Muchedent. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Rouen is 23 miles from La Longère Des Nuits De Varenne, and Dieppe is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Typical french breakfast – beautiful renovated and decorated old house normandie style. No shower that is why I did not write about it. Owner was very nice and helpful.
- beautiful room and building, lovely outlook onto the garden. The cat and goats watched us BBQ our dinner. Excellent breakfast.
- The owners were fantastic and when our car wouldn’t start they hosted us in their private home until the mechanic turned up. Could not speak more highly of them.
- Beautiful setting, lovely rooms, very nice patron. Jacuzzi and Sauna outside in wonderful garden.
- The owner was brilliant. Very friendly and helpful. The chocolate chaud at breakfast was lovely. We really liked the quirkiness of the place – have you ever had a shower in a greenhouse before?! Thoughtful touches in the chalet – English films to watch, water and drinks in the fridge, free wifi. The view was amazing from the lovely decking.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Chatellenie
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes La Chatellenie offers accommodations in Saint-Aubin-le-Cauf. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Rouen is 30 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Dieppe is 6 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 49 miles away.
- Proprietor was very friendly and helpful without being intrusive.
- What an Amazing property, Location Fab, Would also be great with a group of friends too. nice to be able to east at the property too.
From the outside, the chateau was impressive, but unfortunately the interior did not match the exterior. The rooms were clean and a good size, however, with exception of impressive windows, they were devoid of any period features. They were decorated in a late 1990s style and were tired and in need of a (period) update to fully exploit their potential. The shower room was good – once again clean, but it too was decorated in the same dated style. The towels were worn and need replacing. I have stayed in other chateau B&Bs across France and have to say they offered a much more authentic experience than La Chatellenie.
On a positive note the host was charming and very helpful. The breakfast was very good and plentiful. The house is set in a quiet village and is well positioned for Dieppe, which is an advantage if you need to catch an early ferry.
- Very helpful staff/owner who let us check-in early. Good continental breakfast. Very spacious Chateaux with comfortable main rooms.
Exceptional location in an old big house, very elegant and comfortable inside and so beautiful and pleasant outside, with its beautiful garden.
If in the area, don’t miss it!
Chambres d’hôte du Domaine de la Reine Blanche
In Criquetot-sur-Longueville, just a 15-minute drive from Dieppe, Chambres d’hôte du Domaine de la Reine Blanche features an outdoor swimming pool and ping-pong. Le Tréport is a 45-minute drive away.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The cottage includes a kitchen with an oven, microwave and refrigerator.A breakfast is provided each morning at Domaine de la Reine Blanche. A choice of traditional, French restaurants can be found in Dieppe.Additional features include a sauna, fitness room and badminton facilities. Rouen is a 35-minute drive away and Fécamp is a 50-minute drive from the property.
- The property is tucked away in the country fields yet only 15 minutes away from Dieppe. The setting is gorgeous, the property is typical French rustic style and the owners are very friendly and helpful supplying a lovely plentiful breakfast.
- We enjoyed our stay here. Continental breakfast was excellent, a little confused at first as there are no cups. Then my wife remembered that in some parts of France they use a bowl for the morning coffee to dip the croissants in. We would go again. ***** five stars
- I always read the reviews first before I make a decision to book. The reviews and the pictures finally made me decide to book it. It’s 16 km from dieppe and 50 km from rouen with only small villages around it. Very quiet and shine nice facilities for families with children.
- Great location friendly owners great breakfast can’t wait to see how it is in summer
- We were met with a warm welcome in a mix of French and English. We enjoyed the heated pool, the many games available (petanque, volleybal, table tennis) the nice sleep and the extensive breakfast.
Au Mesnil Le Bas Bray
Located in Bures-en-Bray, 26 miles from Rouen, Au Mesnil Le Bas Bray features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Dieppe is 16 miles from Au Mesnil Le Bas Bray, and Le Tréport is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 40 miles from Au Mesnil Le Bas Bray.
Sadly no croissants.
lovely atomsphere relaxing,dogs chickens, peacocks wondering around and horses in the fields .
Owners very welcoming.
Spacious and very comfortable rooms .
- Difficult to find, very bad access road, parking only in a field so very muddy when wet. Rooms have very little sound proofing so the night we were there other guests were vey noisy. No evening meal unless you book in advance and the nearest restraunts are 7 miles away. If you do stay here they only take cash.
It is located at a very nice scenery. Rouen and Dieppe are nearby + you can do long walks in the Forest of Eawy.
The place is very rustic and breathes history. It is quiet and siutated in the middle of nowhere.
- It was a really lovely place to stay,the owners were very welcoming and the food was great.I would visit there again.
- Lovely host. Warm room and plenty of tea/ coffee plus kettle.
- Sadly no croissants.
Featuring free WiFi, Cléome offers accommodations in Arques-la-Bataille, just 30 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Dieppe is 3.8 miles from Cléome, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 31 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- The host was very welcoming and friendly! The studio was clean, spacious, fully equipped and modern. The beds were very comfortable, and the closed curtains blocked the light very well for a nice and comfortable night. Good breakfast was delivered in the morning, fresh from the bakery and with home made jams.
- Quirky, but beautifully fitted out. Hostess left us a lovely breakfast die to our early departure.
- Nice hosts. Room was very warm. The homemade jam was delicious and the bread + croissants or pains au chocolat super fresh. I will go back indeed!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very warm and enough space for one person to be very comfortable.
excellent decor, clean, light airy and tastefully furnished. Owner lovely. safe parking, great breakfast.
Excellent pizza nearby
hot drinks in room
great value for money
Chambres d’Hôtes Arques en Ciel
Located in Arques-la-Bataille, 31 miles from Rouen, Chambres d’Hôtes Arques en Ciel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dieppe is 3.7 miles from Chambre Hôtes Arques Ciel, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 31 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Very friendly welcome, comfy bed, great continental breakfast included, easy parking. Found the house via satnav quite easily. Close to port in a small, quiet village. Nice garden with a river flowing through.
- Owner was very helpful and friendly. The late night check-in (23:00) after getting off the ferry was not a problem and he helpfully stood in the road to help us find the accommodation.
- Great host, very good breakfast, clean and tidy room, great setting with the river out the back of the section
- excellent host, beautiful property in a lovely yet convenient setting. Loved watching the ducklings in the garden.
We arrived very late, and after a bit of driving around, ( house numbers in the dark) found our host waiting outside for us. Comfy beds , lovely situation (river in the garden, castle on the hill)
very friendly host, Perfect!
Château de Miromesnil
Featuring free WiFi, Château de Miromesnil offers accommodations in Tourville-sur-Arques, just 29 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Dieppe is 4.3 miles from Château de Miromesnil, and Le Tréport is 19 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 51 miles away.
We enjoyed our stay in a very special place
We can recommend this place to anyone
- The owner was charming although he wasn’t there to welcome us. The breakfast was good but we were a bit disappointed by the rooms, particularly the children’s room which was poorly decorated. There was a cot which was not requested and could have easily been removed.
- Amazing place for a short stay. Very comfortable bed with beautiful linen. Large bathroom with shower and bath and plenty of towels. Good breakfast with plenty of choice of jam and lovely fresh orange juice. A tour of the chateau was included and we also visited the chapel and the fantastic walled garden. A great experience in a little oasis away from the world!
Glorious chateau. Stunning setting. Beautiful and justifiably famous walled garden. We were right up in the roof and the views were stupendous.
Decor was lovely and perfectly suited to the style of the chateau.
A private guided tour of this fascinating chateau is included and we learnt so many really interesting facts!
- Gardens and being greeted by the owner. Unique experience.
- We enjoyed our stay in a very special place
Château de Bertreville
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Château de Bertreville offers accommodations in Bertreville-Saint-Ouen. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.Rouen is 25 miles from Château de Bertreville, and Dieppe is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Vsetko bolo romanticke ale velmi nam chybal pristup na internet.
All was very romantic but wasn’t there internet connection.
The staff was incredible as we arrived very late (almost midnight) and someone waited up for us to check in.
All in we had a comfortable stay in a very authentic French Chateau.
- Comfortable bed. Niche, quirky (I like quirky) and stylish décor. Enjoyed the breakfast. Surprisingly warm for such an old building with high ceilings (clearly a good thing).
- The chateau is in a very quiet place (perfect for sleeping!) and it has a nice garden too. In just 10min you have Dieppe where you can find some good places to eat (in the chateau is only offered breakfast).
- Lovely location. Fab bedroom. Lovely quiet gardens.
- Vsetko bolo romanticke ale velmi nam chybal pristup na internet.
Maison d’Hôtes Arch’Angels Home
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes Arch’Angels Home is located in Arques-la-Bataille in the region of Haute-Normandie, just 30 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Dieppe is 3.7 miles from Hôtes Arch Angels Home, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 49 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Arch’Angels Home.
- Our host Sophie was excellent from the outset. So friendly and helpful and laid on a wonderful breakfast. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom superb.
The Dinner that was served was simply amazing.
And so was the breakfast !
Sophie is just a great host !
we had a super stay there on our way to Bretagne.
Would always stop over there again. Very special location
- This is a very charming and a little eccentric bed and breakfast located in the beautiful Normandy countryside. The service was warm and personal, the rooms very comfortable. My family very much enjoyed the experience .
- It is a beautiful very old house, the owner takes a lot of preparation for the breakfast. Baking cakes, making marmelades, yoghurt, pancakes etc.
- Great location, amazing building, lovely cats, home-made bread and jams for breakfast.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Pillon
Located in Ancourt in the region of Haute-Normandie, 5 miles from Dieppe, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Pillon features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 28 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Le Crotoy is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 46 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Pillon.
- We booked for 4 days at Le Clos Pillon and it was a very relaxed and enjoyable stay. The accommodation was charming, full of character, very comfortable and a short drive from Dieppe. Cleanliness was excellent and nothing was too much trouble for our hostess who was very informative about the area. The breakfasts were delicious and served outside with fresh eggs from the handsome chickens that roamed the extensive gardens. The dogs and cats were friendly and clearly part of the family.
- In general it was quite nice and pleasant. Breakfast was good and Madamme worked hard to make it work. We loved the chickens running free and the beautiful peaceful garden.
Good bed and bathroom facilities.
Lovely bread at breakfast
Very peaceful location
propriétaire charmante et attentionnée. Elle nous a donné l’adresse de deux excellents restaurants à Dieppe. Croissants et pain frais du jour, confitures maison, omelette avec les œufs venant du poulallier familial, un vrai régal. Village proche de Dieppe.
super matelas ! essuies de toilette en suffisance avec produits pour la douche fournis par la maison.
je recommande l’adresse !
- Het ontbijt was heerlijk. De gastvrouw deed haar uiterste best om alles in orde te hebben.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orival Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orival Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orival Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orival Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!