10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oris-en-rattier Rhône-alps:
Chez nicole is located in La Salle-en-Beaumont, 17 miles from Les Deux Alpes and 23 miles from Grenoble. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.L’Alpe-d’Huez is 19 miles from Chez nicole, and Villard-de-Lans is 21 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- This is a stunning house and the couple who welcomed us were really lovely. The rooms are themed and beautifully decorated. There are not any restaurants that the owner could recommend so offered to provide us with a meal. Which was three courses and delicious including wine. The house is overlooked by grand mountains and beautiful scenery and is in lovely gardens. We enjoyed our evening here in the garden talking with the couple who made us so welcome. The breakfast was lovely. You will be well looked after by Patrick and Nicole.
Wir haben Chez Nicole als Übernachtungszwischenstopp an die Côte d’Azur besucht. Die Gastgeberin (spricht nur französisch) ist ausgesprochen freundlich. Ihre Villa/Pension hat einen zentralen großen Raum, der gleichzeitig als Rezeption, Restaurant und Küche dient. Die Gastgeberin hatte für uns das Abendessen gekocht und ist auch auf spezielle Wünsche (Vegetarier) eingegangen. Das Frühstück war typisch französisch, aber für uns allemal ausreichend.
Unser Zimmer war stil- und liebevoll und etwas kurios eingerichtet.
- Accueil extrêmement sympathique des hôtes, Nicole et son mari dans leur magnifique maison. La déco, la convivialité, le confort douillet des chambres et du reste de la maison, la cuisine excellente de Nicole. Une emplacement idyllique au calme avec vue sur l’Obiou et la campagne.. A recommander sans retenue!
- L’accueil,la gentillesse de Nicole et de son mari..Une cuisiniere hors paire et généreuse,la propreté des lieux..Gîte au calme.. Ils vont feront passer une agréable séjour..Un grand merci pour notrès sejour 😉
- Ruime kamer met lekker bed in een huis met een prachtig uitzicht. De gastheer en gastvrouw zijn bijzonder aardig en weten ook nog een bijzondere maaltijd met goede wijn op tafel te zetten
Au Fil des Saisons
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Au Fil des Saisons is located in Les Cotes de Corps. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Les Deux Alpes is 15 miles from Au Fil des Saisons, and Grenoble is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had a great time.
- Very scenic place, one with nature! I love the view!
- Excellent value for money good sized simple but very clean bedroom and bathroom in a lovely old farmhouse with amazing views. Tea and coffee freely available, use of kitchen and outside dinning areas, even a pay as you go beer machine! Daniel wasn’t able to offer dinner the night we stayed but did offer his car to take us into the town instead of using our motorbike. We opted to buy some cold food and wine in town and have a picnic outside the house. Daniel and Fanu joined us for al glass of wine they are both very friendly! Daniel speaks very good English and does everything he can to make guest comfortable and welcome. Very nice breakfast.
- The French and English speaking owner is very friendly and helpful.
The staff was excellent! Very helpful and friendly, very accomodating. The location is a bit remote, with very green surroundings, nice and quiet!
For breakfast there was excellent local produce – cheese, honey, confiture and bread.
Our dog was very welcome!
Le Rocher des Ducs
Just 3.1 miles from the Ecrins National Park, Le Rocher des Ducs is a B&B with a terrace, mountain views and exposed stone walls nestled at the mountain’foot. Free WiFi and free newspapers are provided.Offering mountain views and sloping ceiling, the guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and shower. A coffee machine and electric kettle are also available.A breakfast with homemade products can be enjoyed in the living room, on the terrace or in the comfort of guest rooms. Restaurants are just 3.7 miles away.Free private parking and a motorcycle garage are available. Guests have access to a computer, upon request. They can go hiking, fishing or horse riding in the area and Sautet Lake is just 5 miles away. Corps is located 5.6 miles away, Notre Dame de la Salette is 13.7 miles away, while Gap Train Station is 18 miles from the property .
- The apartment was big great for a family of 5. It is well equipped.
- This was the converted top half of a french barn with just 2 ensuite rooms and a largish communal kitchen/lounge. The lady very kindly phoned up a local restaurant to reserve a table for us. There was a fridge in the communal area and a kettle but no milk or coffee which was a shame. The breakfast was fine. Overall good VFM but with a little more effort from the hosts such as fresh croissants for breakfast, this could and should score better
– great atmosphere
– friendly owners
Grosszügiges Schlafzimmer und Badezimmer. Ausgezeichnetes und reichhaltiges Frühstück!
Freundliche Gastgeber, mit denen man nicht nur über Ferien diskutieren kann.
Tout était parfait ! la chambre très agréable avec belle salle de bain.
Grande pièce salon /cuisine à disposition avec belle vue sur les montagnes.
Le grand plus est le petit déjeuner royal avec des produits maison et l’accueil de la propriétaire.
Tranquillité et calme absolu. Dans un petit village à quelques kilomètres de la route nationale. Proche du Parc des Ecrins et facile à trouver. A recommander absolument.
Room To Rent Bourg d’oisans
Featuring free WiFi, Room To Rent Bourg d’oisans offers pet-friendly accommodations in Le Bourg-dʼOisans, just 31 miles from Val Thorens. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Les Deux Alpes is 6 miles from Room To Rent Bourg d’oisans, and Grenoble is 17 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Located in a quiet, wooded area outside town, but highly accessible to it.
Mountain views, deer gambolling across the lawn.
Fresh orange juice, excellent coffee. Hostess Isabelle was helpful and interesting.
- Great location and staff was super friendly, very happy to assist you in recommendations. If I should return to the area, definitely will book again without hesitation
Booked on the day for a two night stay.
Fantastic location and great set up, beautiful setting and a very welcoming host and dog!
Even got to hold an Olympic gold medal!
Room was comfortable enough, but didn’t realise it was a shared accommodation.
Great views from the bedroom.
Owner seemed friendly on the couple of occasions we seen her.
- Lovely quiet location. Shower was wonderful. Access to washing machine much appreciated
- Located in a quiet, wooded area outside town, but highly accessible to it.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les 2 M
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Chambres d’Hôtes Les 2 M is located in Vénosc in the region of Rhône-Alpes. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Les Deux Alpes is 1.8 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les 2 M, and Grenoble is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 46 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les 2 M.
- Well run small property, with great atmosphere, and kind owners.
- Beautiful accommodation owned by a kind a knowledgable family that makes the most delicious meals!!
- Wat een heerlijke plek om vakantie te vieren. Michel en Marijntje doen er alles aan om het je naar de zin te maken en besteden veel tijd en aandacht aan hun gasten. Het eten is er heerlijk en ook daaraan wordt veel zorg besteed. Het huis is sfeervol net als het plaatsje Vénosc. We waren heel blij dat we ter plekke nog 2 nachten bij konden boeken. Wij gaan er zeker nog eens terug. Michel en Marijntje, bedankt voor de heerlijke tijd bij jullie in Les 2M.
Très bon accueil de Michel et de sa famille dans un village très typique .
Maison très jolie et bien tenue.
Uitstekende verblijfplaats voor een fietsvakantie in de zomer. Er is een aparte fietsenstalling met alarm. Na het fietsen kan je uitblazen aan het zwembad met uitzicht over de vallei.
De uitbaters zijn erg attent, geen vraag is hen teveel. ‘s Avonds is er de mogelijkheid om te dineren, wat een echte aanrader is. Er werd steeds een lekker driegangen-menu geserveerd.
We hebben hier een week lang erg aangenaam verbleven!
Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Chalet Michelle is located in Vénosc in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 1.7 miles from Les Deux Alpes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Grenoble is 23 miles from Chalet Michelle, and L’Alpe-d’Huez is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The fact that the host served us early breakfast on the first day so we could start our walk early. On the second day she arranged for another guest to give us a lift to the start of the walk. Our host could not do enough for us to make us feel at home. The breakfasts were impressive with the wide variety of fare on offer! We will certainly return to this gites if we visit this valley again.
- The view from the rooms and terrace is stunning. Couldn’t wish for better hosts, food and drink.
- Everything was great, if in the area again I will stay again without any hesitation. Additionally they are very up on all kinds of sport knowledge
- Clean, comfortable and well equipped room. Lovely terrace to enjoy the view (see our photo enjoying a picnic). Very friendly couple. Good breakfasts and also enjoyed 1 evening meal with them. Both of which they adapted to cater for our dietary requirements. Will definitely return.
- Impresionante tanto la ubicacion como el trato recibido. Muy recomendable. Volveremos sin duda.
Located in Saint-Jacques-en-Valgodemard, 18 miles from Les Deux Alpes, Perceneige features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. L’Alpe-d’Huez is 22 miles from Perceneige, and Gap is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 53 miles from Perceneige.
- La chambre Perceneige est équipée d une baignoire spa. parfait après une journée de ski. Week-end détente aucun bruit chambre indépendante avec entrée privée décoration contemporaine. Un grand merci à Josiane,son mari et leur fils Thierry pour ce petit nid douillet cet accueil chaleureux ce repas délicieux nous avons rencontré des personnes avec un cœur immense passionnés par leur métiers prêts à tous pour nous satisfaire que de bons souvenirs nous reviendrons nous avions l impression d être venu en week-end dans la famille encore merci ne changez rien vous êtes parfait
- La chambre dans son ensemble et la situation en pleine campagne
- une belle chambre , un bon repas et un acceuil chaleureux..très bon souvenir….
- Un accueil authentique et très chaleureux, dans un cadre préservé et d’un calme extraordinaire. La table est excellente, et Josiane ne cherche qu’à vous faire plaisir !
- La signalisation du lieu attendu est insuffisante. La description Booking indiquait “établissement perceneige”. En fait il s’agit du nom de la chambre et celle ci appartient à une ferme auberge et non à un hôtel. Ceci n’apparaît nulle part dans le descriptif du site Booking. La surprise est donc totale à l’arrivée et l’accueil sur place est assez froid.
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Chalet Ribot is located in Huez, just 30 miles from Val Thorens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Les Deux Alpes is 6 miles from Chalet Ribot, and Grenoble is 18 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Gave all kind of tips and were flexible leaving me food available while I arrived very late at night after driving and cycling
- The place to stay for any cyclists, Letty and Harum are the perfect hosts, the rooms and facilities are everything you could wish for, food is tailored to meet your needs.
- Bed was extra comfy, staff were very friendly and helpful, warm cossey place, lovely views, nice extras in the room, very nice place.
- Hôtes très chaleureux, domaine convivial, service impeccable, que du bonheur !
- Très bon accueil, chambre confortable et propre, petit déjeuner copieux.
Featuring free WiFi, Gite L’Aurienchon offers accommodations in Auris. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Val Thorens is 30 miles from Gite L’Aurienchon, and Les Deux Alpes is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 42 miles from Gite L’Aurienchon.
- This is an old mountain village with craggy steep streets not designed for cars, with some brand new houses and some aching for maintenance, it’s completely wonderful.
- I came there for the Marmotte cycling event, the Gite is a bit far from the Bourg d’Oisans since it’s a very winding route. The view and the area are amazingly beautiful with a very nice view from the balcony. The rooms are clean, basic, but for the price it’s OK. The personnel is very friendly, the breakfast is good and the menu in the dinner very good as well for the money.
- Beautiful views, good acces to ski station, comfy rooms
- Superb views. Great for walking. Real traditional rural gite. Good breakfast.
- Really nice and kind hosts. Relaxing atmosphere in restaurant and the shared living room. Clean and nice basic rooms.
La Clé des Bois
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, La Clé des Bois offers accommodations in Le Bourg-dʼOisans, just 9 miles from Les Deux Alpes. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Grenoble is 15 miles from La Clé des Bois, and L’Alpe-d’Huez is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 37 miles from La Clé des Bois.
- High quality decor, delightfully friendly and helpful owners and staff, excellent breakfasts. The outdoor jacuzzi was excellent.
- Great location only a few minutes drive from the nearby ski resorts, very spacious room, loved the jacuzzi and the hosts were very friendly. Home cooked traditional French dinner was also amazing.
This is the most wonderful little B&B tucked away off the main road surrounded by stunning scenery. It was peaceful, beautiful and friendly.
The room was comfortable, and well appointed, and there was a shared sitting room, garden and jacuzzi, with the facility to make tea of coffee whenever wanted.
It is just a short distance by car from the village centre and Alpe D’Huez.
Love love love this place. Felt 100% comfortable. We had the suite on the top floor. Was not disappointed!
Breakfast was also different each morning. Such a lovely welcoming couple
- Nice host and cozy accommodation. Nice clean room and good breakfast. Perfect with laundry facilities when we cycled and needed to clean bicycles.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oris-en-rattier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oris-en-Rattier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!