10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orgnac-lʼaven Rhône-alps:
Chambre d’hôte La Sauvasse
Located in Vagnas in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 27 miles from Orange, Chambre d’hôte La Sauvasse features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Montélimar is 23 miles from Chambre dhôte La Sauvasse, and Uzès is 24 miles away. Caumont Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Full of French rustic charm, hosts very friendly and happy to help
Bruno & Laurence were really friendly and helpful throughout our week stay.
The breakfast was consistently excellent, room comfortable (including fridge, microwave & kettle) and swimming pool lovely for cooling down after another day in the sun 🙂
- we particularly liked the décor ,which was very fitting for an area of prehistory.The breakfasts were delicious – plenty of homemade produce.
Very friendly helpful owners,dont speak any English but we did not have a problem.
Rooms are somewhat quirky, with various themes. It seemed to add to the experience.
Breakfast was very good with homemade jams, pastries etc..
You have to drive for an evening meal so drinking is a risk.
Excellent petit déjeuner fait maison : cake chocolat / crème fruits rouges
Originalité de la décoration
Les Chambres du Clos des Capucins
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Les Chambres du Clos des Capucins offers accommodations in Barjac. The bed and breakfast has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Orange is 26 miles from Les Chambres du Clos des Capucins, and Montélimar is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 38 miles from Les Chambres du Clos des Capucins.
- Building has lots of character . Good location right in centre of town with plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Hot tub was a bonus.
Great newly renovated bathrooms.
Fun restaurant/bar on premise food basic but honest and generous servings.
On eccentricly landscaped bamboo gladed river.
Amazing old stone converted convent.
- Combination of old monestory and renovated rooms. Good restaurant.
- Style, decoration, big room with 4 poster bed. Interesting building. Good basic breakfast (not buffet) was good value with nice coffee.
- The location and the property are looking very nice and could be promising. Our first met host was providing a good welcoming.
La Vieille Tour
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, La Vieille Tour is located in Salavas. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Orange is 28 miles from La Vieille Tour, and Montélimar is 21 miles away. Caumont Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful and kind. Rooms were super clean and well-equipped – even a frig! Lovely rustic garden, picnic area and children’s play area. Secure and super-convenient parking on property. Beautiful, clean swimming pool. Excellent breakfast included. There is a small but well-stocked grocery store very nearby, although any good restaurants are a bit further. It’s located in a little village, but the grounds are large, green, well-kept and peaceful. Near wonderful sites.
- The location was very picturesque at the edge of the medieval village, the swimming pool was excellent and the room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, continental with a good selection of breads, meats and cheese.
Rooms very very spacious and well layer out. Lovely building . Breakfast was plentiful. Very quiet no noise .
+1 for me
- This is a lovely quiet spot in an old village with walking access to the river beach . Considering the area can be so busy , this place feels really quiet and peaceful .
- Like a mini camp site, with a German feel and guests. Great pool and outside bar area, in a quiet area.
Mas de Lassagne
Featuring an outdoor pool, a playground and a garden, Mas de Lassagne offers B&B accommodation in Vagnas.The guestrooms offer a view, a desk, a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower. Mas de Lassagne also features a shared lounge and table tennis.Breakfast is included and served every morning. Restaurants and shops are located within walking distance in the village centre.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers easy access to the hiking paths of the Ardeche Gorges and the Cèze Valley. Free parking is available.
- Nice bedroom under the roof with an extra room with a couch.
- Comfortable, quiet, private with swimming pool. Excellent breakfast.
le calme et l’endroit !!!la piscine et le petit déjeune
la propriétaire est charmante!!
- La gentillesse, la vue sur le paysage environnant.
- Le calme, la propreté, l’accueil, la place de parking
Chambres d’Hôtes De Caïre Noù
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes De Caïre Noù offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-dʼArdèche, just 27 miles from Avignon.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Orange is 17 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes De Caïre Noù, and Montélimar is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 32 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes De Caïre Noù.
- This property was spotlessly clean, in an old building but beautiful renovated. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. Lovely terrace over looking the gorge to enjoy an evening drink and a excellent breakfast. Coped with english speakers very well.
This place was special: cordial, cheerful reception. Great terrace for a leisurely drink and chat. The rooms have air condition, a bonus in high summer. Excellent breakfast.
Secure parking around the corner from the B&B, but you have to get a key by checking in first.
The sensational Caverne Chauvet (faithfully reproduced Palaeolithic cave paintings) up the Ardeche requires pre-booking in the high season. The tourist office next door will sell you tickets.
- Extremely friendly landlady running this – she allowed us do our clothes washing in her washing machine. This was very helpful as we were on a bicycle tour.
- Execellent host . Beautiful room and the use of a kitchen . Breakfast was very good ..with homemade jams . I arrived by bike and was able to put it somewhere safe . The house almost overlooks the river beach area which is a lovely spot. I thought this town would be busy with all the descent canoeing finishing here but it’s actually a really lovely quiet spot . The corniche road is amazing and caves well worth a visit
Really nice breakfast.
Great, relaxed atmosphere.
Au Fil des Cévennes
Located in Saint-Jean-de-Maruéjols-et-Avéjan, 29 miles from Nîmes, Au Fil des Cévennes features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Orange is 27 miles from Au Fil des Cévennes, and Montélimar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 35 miles from Au Fil des Cévennes.
- Perfect situation if you are travelling by car; lots of attractions nearby. The owners are very nice and welcoming people. The rooms are awesome, spacious, very well built and cozy at the same time. The view is a plus. Un très grand merci pour un séjour inoubliable.
- Most agreeable stay – well-equipped accommodation, very comfortable bed, attractively furnished, with modern shower room, efficient heating / air conditioning, tea / coffee making facilities, free wifi and private access / balcony. Delightful owner was very helpful, suggesting places to visit and eat. Very good continental breakfast served with a selection of home-made jams. Beautiful views from the property over the Cevennes and excellent location for exploring the Ardèche.
- Everything, fabulous room, superb bathroom, beautifully decorated and furnished. Excellent breakfast and hospitality best chamber d’hote we have stayed in.
- Beautifully decorated, spacious room – even better than in the photos. It was set apart from the main house, giving us some privacy, and has beautiful views from the window and balcony. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the shower was great as well. We received a warm welcome and breakfast was delicious, with home made jam, a selection of bread and pastries, fruit and a nice treat each morning. Barjac, a very pretty town with lots of restaurants to choose from, was an 8 minute drive away. We would not hesitate to go back there.
- Vue magnifique depuis la terrasse bien équipée. Grande disponibilité de notre hôtesse avec bons conseils de restaurants dans la région. Belle étape
Le Mas de Cavène
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Le Mas de Cavène is located in Saint-Privat-de-Champclos, just 31 miles from Nîmes. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Orange is 25 miles from Le Mas de Cavène, and Montélimar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed our stay a lot. Breakfast was good and the view beautiful. Very nice garden to unwind and relax. The hosts are friendly and helpful. The recommandations were perfect.
- Beautiful location , very friendly host, which let you feel like like you visit your best friends. Each of 3 rooms in this luxury Chambre d’hote unique decorated. Honestly I brought lot of memories which is difficult to explain with words .
- Great welcome and excellent hosts. Lovely property with great views to relax and chill out, yet close enough to village and restaurants.
This accommodation is set in a pretty hamlet and the location is lovely and quiet with stunning views.
There are lots of restaurants for dinner a very short drive away.
We stayed in the Morgan suite. The property has been lovingly restored and the rooms are beautifully decorated.
Our hosts were wonderful – they were warm and welcoming and gave us excellent suggestions for all types of activities in the local area. Breakfast was fresh and delicious!
We loved our time here and would highly recommend if you are looking to explore the area.
- The views, privacy, pool, peace and quiet, spacious bathroom, and countryside walks were excellent.
Chateau de la Bastide
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chateau de la Bastide is located in Goudargues in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 24 miles from Avignon.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nîmes is 26 miles from Chateau de la Bastide, and Orange is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The location and the property itself are fantastic. It’s like traveling back in time. The three different parts of the castle were built between 10th and 18th centuries. There is original 17th century art on the walls. The owners made delicious breakfast daily, with croissants, own jams, and a selection of cheeses. They made fried eggs and omelettes for us daily after we requested them. The owners are very hospitable, helpful, and knowledgeable of the area.
- It’s a very authentic place run by art enthusiast. They are working on the castle carefully to preserve the history of the place. The fabrics everywhere are gorgeous-the owner used to have a fabric factory. Loved the library-could spend days there.
- The character of this place and the quirky but lovely owners! If you want a clean, fresh corporate image, don’t stay here. If you like a quirky, very traditional old-style chateau type place, it’s perfect. The owners are really lovely people, and very friendly. It really is tucked away pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but some great restaurants in the lovely village of Goudargues a couple of miles away (we’d recommend La Gallantine) and some fantastic wines can be bought at Chateau-St Nabor just outside the village. I would definitely stay here again.
- The house is beautiful and unusual, a privilege to stay here. I will be back!
- The sourroundings are nice. It is a calm and secluded place. The rooms are rustic, yet very nice. The brekfast though is horrible. It was just two kinds of jam and some slices of different bread, some butter and completely burnt croissaints.
Chambre d’hôte H Petit
Featuring free WiFi, Chambre d’hôte H Petit offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vagnas, just 27 miles from Orange. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Montélimar is 24 miles from Chambre d’hôte H Petit, and Uzès is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 41 miles from Chambre d’hôte H Petit.
- gite agreable dans lequel on se sent attendu grace à plein de petites choses mises a disposition par la proprietaire sympathique. Calme et détente assurés .joli petites terrasses soit devant la porte soit trois pas plus loin dans la verdure.
- Alles. Een zeer betrokken en vriendelijke eigenares. De gite en de omgeving.
la connexion WIFI insuffisante,
il faut mettre au clair , si on est reçu en chambre d’hôtes ou en gîte.
- très beau ,excellent accueil, piscine appréciable ; extérieur ombragé .
la gentillesse de la propriétaire , le calme, la piscine a disposition.
en espérant y revenir l’année prochaine
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chez Bacchus offers accommodations in Gras, just 25 miles from Orange. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montélimar is 14 miles from Chez Bacchus, and Uzès is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- We really enjoyed the very friendly atmosphere and Marie Christine’s hosting the most wonderful dinner on the patio every evening for the guests staying at Chez Bacchus. Even our 10 year old daughter commented on the good feeling and encouraged us to dine “at home” alle four nights of our stay.
- very personal and friendly host, excellent cooking, a special and very authentic place
Très bon accueil dans une maison pleine de charme. Repas autour d’un feu de cheminée avec une excellente soupe à la châtaigne et des caillettes ardéchoises!
Cadre très agréable, très calme.
Belle promenade à faire à pied en partant du gîte : La dent de R ez.
L’accueil très chaleureux de notre hôtesse, les repas confectionnés par ses soins, les dîners en sa compagnie.
. La tranquillité des lieux.
La proximité de la Caverne du Pont d’Arc, la raison de notre voyage.
- Une nuit passée chez Bacchus. Très bon accueil et nombreux échanges avec la propriétaire. Chambre confortable et bien équipée. Petit déjeuner copieux à base de produits locaux. A deux pas de la Caverne du Pont d’Arc. Parfait!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orgnac-lʼaven Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orgnac-lʼAven Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!