10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orgeval Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Orgeval Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orgeval Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orgeval Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orgeval Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orgeval Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orgeval Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orgeval Picardy:
Located in Neuville-sur-Ailette in the region of Picardie, 21 miles from Reims, Villa Belvedere features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Laon is 8 miles from Villa Belvedere, and Soissons is 18 miles away. Vatry International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- We liked the location, the grounds, a warm welcome from our charming hosts. Our room was warm and comfortable. Very clean. The bathroom was small but well appointed and more than adequate. Breakfast was excellent.
- Het was supervriendelijke mensen en ontvangst . Je voelde je er direct thuis. Alles was perfect in orde van kamers tot ontbijt. Zalig was de sauna en jacuzzi. Het was een zalig weekend ! We verlangen tegen augustus! We kijken er naar uit. Echt een aanrader !
Le petit-déjeuner copieux
L’accueil était très chaleureux
Le lit très confortable
Le jardin très grand
Le village est très calme et la balade au bord du lac vaut le détour
- le calme ,le petit déjeuner , la proximité du lac .
- Chambre tout confort, superbe petit déjeuner et hôtes très serviables et gentils
Located in Sainte-Croix, 19 miles from Reims, La Besace features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Laon is 9 miles from La Besace, and Soissons is 22 miles away. Vatry International Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming host. Superb evening meal. Good value. Near motorway exit. All perfect!
- We liked everything about La Besace. The ambience, location, staff, food, the whole experience was excellent.
- A friendly welcome. Small scale lodging with a regional menu.
- A lovely place to stay with a very pleasant hostess who also cooked very fine meals.
- The owners obviously love their work so it’s quite nice to stay at their hotel in the country
Château De Breuil
Located in Bruyères-et-Montbérault, 26 miles from Reims, Château De Breuil features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Saint-Quentin is 27 miles from Château De Breuil, and Laon is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Big room and plenty of space to walk around. It is a chateau
- My husband and I felt very privileged to stay in such a wonderful place. The public and private rooms are fitted, decorated and maintained to a very high standard. The hotel and grounds are peaceful and beautifully kept. The food in the restaurant and at breakfast was delicious. Most of all, the staff look after their guests with such care, making every visitor feel really welcome. Thank you for such a lovely stay. We look forward to returning.
- If you’re looking for a perfect rural retreat with luxurious accommodation and fine cuisine, look no further!
Great value. Recently refurbished traditional chateau with very modern interior. We had Rosa which is on the second floor in the former attic but none the less very spacious. There are only 4 rooms and reception is only manned from 5pm.
The restaurant is excellent but the service was very slow on a busy Saturday.
parking is easy.
- Lovely food – excellent chef! Very clean with great towels and bedding. Very stylishly decorated and furnished. The chateau itself was beautiful (both inside and outside) with plenty of secure parking.
Chambres d’Hotes Lorengrain
Chambres d’Hotes Lorengrain offers accommodations in Bruyères-et-Montbérault. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Reims is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Lorengrain, and Saint-Quentin is 27 miles away.
- The owner was very friendly, though speaking some French is helpful. Great location, dog enjoyed his walk in the forest. Swimming pool and sauna too (small but done in a lovely way). Easy to get to, good breakfast.
- Very clean, excellent continental breakfast, very comfy bed
- Comfortable room with too much of unnecessary decoration, which gives the feeling of a smaller room. Room was clean, but the sink and the faucet should be better cleaned.
- Fantastic, quiet location just outside a small village. Room and decor lovely, breakfast excellent French croissants and pain au chocolate were delicious. The owners very friendly. We would definitely stay here again.
- Great location for an early ferry from Calais (2.5hrs). Comfortable room & good parking.
Ferme Saint Antoine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme Saint Antoine offers accommodations in Neuville-sur-Ailette, just 20 miles from Reims. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Laon is 8 miles from Ferme Saint Antoine, and Soissons is 18 miles from the property. Vatry International Airport is 52 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Refuge des Anges
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Refuge des Anges offers accommodations in Presles-et-Thierny, just 25 miles from Reims. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Quentin is 28 miles from Le Refuge des Anges, and Laon is 3.4 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed, we slept really well. Pascal and Estelle were excellent hosts and we had a delicious evening meal with them.
- Very friendly couple, good location to drive to town. Breakfast was excellent. Very good value.
- The friendliness of our host’s and the lengths they went to to make us feel at home. The bed was comfortable with good quality bedding and nice decor.
Very homely accommodation with the most friendly and helpful hosts. They provided a superb home baked breakfast with a variety of home made preserves. It was nice to sit at their dining table with them. They really went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Thank you so much!
We also enjoyed meeting their two cats!
- Lovely friendly hosts who cooked their own brioche and homemade jams for breakfast. They also telephoned to book us a restaurant they recommended in Leon. Excellent parking and our own terrace- we would certainly visit again
Domaine de l’Etang
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Domaine de l’Etang is located in Mons-en-Laonnois in the region of Picardie, just 29 miles from Reims. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Quentin is 24 miles from Domaine de l’Etang, and Laon is 3.5 miles from the property.
- Charming location- not easy to find after dark, Great welcome, very comfortable-good breakfast. Quite positive alround, would be fun in summer.
- The landlord was very accommodating as we had to leave quite early in the morning. He made sure that we had breakfast before our departure.
- Comfy bed, nice breakfast, friendly owner, spacious room, location in village, kettle and tea, helpful information provided
- Good size bedroom – lovely setting and excellent wifi.
- Patrick was a very pleasant host, helpful & friendly. The continental breakfast was just what we required with very fresh bread & excellent plentiful coffee & tea. The grounds of the house were delightful.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Grange offers accommodations in Cuiry-lès-Chaudardes, just 15 miles from Reims. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Épernay is 25 miles from La Grange, and Laon is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 46 miles from La Grange.
- Wonderful hot tub, extremely welcoming hosts and great table d’hote; a fantastic experience for us as a family,
- An old barn, creatively renovated and run as a Chambre d’hôtes by Thierry and Tony. Lovely bedroom and beautiful living areas. After a warm welcome from the hosts, we shared a tasty home-made meal with the other guests, with Thierry making sure the conversation at the table was lively and varied. An excellent stop-over.
- Tony and Thierry were so welcoming and provided an amazing dinner with excellent food and drinks and great company. The room was beautiful and cosy for our winter visit and the house overall is stunning.
- We were attracted by the high rating but the experience was beyond expectations. Genuine warm welcome, tranquil pretty surroundings, delicious food attractively presented. Fabulous hot tub. Even a piano serenade. Perfect hosts and ideal venue.
- The most wonderful experience of the trip whereby our hosts were delightful and super entertaining. They hosted a delicious meal with the other guests of the place and the evening was spent in laughter and great company! I really recommend stopping over here and I can’t wait to go back. We had a great visit – thank you!
Chambre d’hôtes à Revillon
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Chambre d’hôtes à Revillon is located in Révillon in the region of Picardie. Just 17 miles from Reims. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Épernay is 25 miles from Chambre d’hôtes à Revillon, and Laon is 14 miles away. Vatry International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, beautifully appointed and comfortable. very cordially received by the proprietors. Breakfast was good – if you like French breakfasts. I enjoyed not having an interfering television!
- Very clean and comfortable room and facilities, and nice and hospitable host & hostess.
Des gens très accueillants!
Une chambre très jolie, décorée avec goût et très propre 🙂
- bon accueil, chambre cosy très propre, calme, petit-déjeuner copieux
- Le lit est confortable. L’accueil est très chaleureux.
Le Château d’Hermonville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Château d’Hermonville offers accommodations in Hermonville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Reims is 8 miles from Le Château d’Hermonville, and Épernay is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 41 miles from Le Château d’Hermonville.
- Very friendly and beautifully located hotel in champagne hills. Only two rooms for a huge historical building nicely decorated and all very clean.
- Beautiful property in a great location, Emmanuelle was incredibly helpful and welcoming. Room beautifully presented and bed very comfy, outstanding breakfast and helpful recommendations for supper locally.
We have stayed at “Château Hermonville” before and we will definitely stay there again!
Beautiful house with a lot of history from the Great War, elegant bedroom, confortable bed, cosy drawing room,great breakfast in an elegant dining room!!!
Emmanuelle is a fantastic hostess!!
She always makes us feel at home.
Hermonville is a short drive from Reims and within the Champagne region.
Location, calm and very quiet, beautiful mansion and nice furnitures. Cosy living room. Clean. Breakfast with local and organic products.
- Magnificant breakfast and a wonderful friendly reception throughout. Also excellent restaurant in the village.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orgeval Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orgeval Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orgeval Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orgeval Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!