10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oreta Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Oreta Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oreta Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oreta Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oreta Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oreta Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oreta Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oreta Corsica:
les Chambres de la Distillerie
Les chambres de la Distillerie is located in Pietracorbara. Free WiFi access is available. The property has a distillery.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a minibar. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include a safety deposit box.At Les chambres de la Distillerie you will find a bar, luggage storage and a children’s playground. Guest can enjoy local products tasting on site.The property offers free parking. Bastia-Poretta Airport is 24.3 miles away.
- very original place place to be with a friendly owner.
- Authentic local food, high quality, playground, farm animals, forest, starlight, quiet, very friendly owners
Non-restaurant and no breakfast. Maybe it’s because it’s non peak season. But they are setting up everything for this summer 2017 with bars resto and stage shows . We ate outside near the beach area, there are restaurants offers meals from breakfast to dinner at reasonable price. We love the quietness of the area and the visit to the farm (donkeys horses goats pigs chicken , pintade ,ducks and lambs.
We sleep good also. It’s away from car noises so we relax very good.
- My daughter loved the animals, we woke up in the morning to their sounds. It is a real farm in the middle of a cork tree forest with free living wild hogs. Restaurant was nice and cozy. Room was good. Wi-Fi worked fine.
- Struttura nuova con camere e bagno di categoria superiore.
Maison Bella Vista
Located in Cagnano, 12 miles from Bastia, Maison Bella Vista features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Florent is 16 miles from Maison Bella Vista, and Borgo is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Maison Bella Vista is in a wonderful location. Our room had a very nice balcony with a gorgeous view. The breakfast was delicious. Highly recommended!
- Friendly and helpful owner, very pleasant view on the sea from balcony, where was served breakfest. Old french style house and furniture – excelent atmosphere. Relax, quiet, sea. Very nice place for travelling around.
- The location was good and the ocean view was fantastic.
- Very friendly staff, nice old building with charm and history behind and some rooms with the view on the sea. The dinner at the hotel, freshly cooked for us and other guest was very good too. Definitely very nice place to stay for travellers in the area!
- Excellent petit déjeuner , propriétaire très agréable , terrasse coté mer c’est super
Maison D’hôte La Ferme U San Martinu
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Maison D’hôte La Ferme U San Martinu is located in Sisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Bastia is 8 miles from La Ferme U San Martinu, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 18 miles from Maison D’hôte La Ferme U San Martinu.
- Very authentic – rustic B&B in a natural section close to Cap Corse – the owner and host Pierre Jean was extremely hospitable, service oriented – helpful in our visit to Sisco and Cap Corse. We were fortunate to spend an evening at his restaurant – the quality and quantity was truly exceptional – one of a kind! Pierre-Jean spent the evening his guests tending to the authenticity of a wonderful region in Corsica! Our short stay was the highlight of our holiday – we will be returning!
An Oasis. We were only staying for one Night but were wishing we had time for one or 2 more nights. Very friendly family, peaceful surroundings, charming place all the way through.
Do not miss out on the dinner menu that the host proposes when you have made your booking. Homemade and partly from own products. Expect to have no influence or beforehand knowledge about what is served but have confidence In the chef(the hosting family) and be pleasantly surprised.
We shall return for sure!!
Charming Family-run Hotel with personal flair
Perfect place to relax and enjoy delicious Corsian food
Nice cute room! Great staff.
Fantastic meal, great ambiance.
If you visit cape corse you should stay here.
Quoi dire : l’accueil est incroyable, les hôtes sont d’une gentillesse rare et discrets à la fois. Ils sont très attentifs et prévenants.
Notre hôte a même complètement adapté sa table à mon régime alimentaire qui est très strict. Il a tout fait pour que je puisse manger en toute quiétude, et ceci avec une attention, une discrétion et une gentillesse incomparables.
Ne manquez surtout pas pas cette table d’hôtes dont la qualité n’a d’egal que la quantité ! Il s’agit d’une cuisine préparée avec soin à partir de produits très frais .
Le petit déjeuner est très complet, agrémenté de pâtisseries réalisée sur place.
Notre chambre était très spacieuse, un réfrigérateur mis à notre disposition, rien ne manque !
Le site est très tranquille, on peut venir avec des enfants en bas âge en toute sérénité.
Ce séjour restera gravé en nous, c’est certain !
Le plus difficile à été de… partir…
Nous recommandons vivement cet établissement !
I Fioretti offers accommodations in Canari.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bastia is 12 miles from I Fioretti, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 22 miles from I Fioretti.
- Un bellissimo posto con una ragazza alla reception gentilissima. Lo consiglio vivamente
le village à flanc de montagne
l’accueil et la gentillesse de tous
L’amabilité du personnel
L’originalité du lieu: un couvent avec un cimetière à plusieurs niveaux derrière
Belle vue sur la mer
Bon pain et canastrellis locaux
- Un ancien couvent transformé en hotel dans un endroit calme, une vue magnifique de la chambre sur la mer, un petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits locaux et un accueil très sympathique . Un très bon restaurant à 3 minutes à pieds “Au bon clocher”
Superbe adresse dans un environnement exceptionnel
Casa di Babbo
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Macinaggio in the region of Corse, 17 miles from Bastia, Casa di Babbo features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Saint-Florent is 20 miles from Casa di Babbo, and Borgo is 25 miles away. Poretta Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Excelent home made breakfast, beautiful views, cozy room
- The location and the breakfast area were very nice.
Beautiful setting in a gorgeous and wild part of Corsica.
Great value for the money!! A lovely please in a very wild and beautiful area.
- Very tasty homemade breakfast on the scenic terrace. Friendly welcome. Quiet location, but with 5 min easy access by car to the town.
- Nice and quiet place to stay and relax. We really enjoyed The Chevalier. The breakfast was the bomb! Pie, waffles, fruit, cake, jams, apple juice, fresh coffe, pastries, cheese and meat: everything you would want! Host very friendly, pool with a view and clean! There is a fridge where you can put some drinks in. Nice stay!!!
Chambres d’hotes Simeoni (Simeoni Guesthouse)
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Marine du Miomo in the region of Corse, 2.6 miles from Bastia, Chambres d’hotes Simeoni (Simeoni Guesthouse) features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. LʼÎle-Rousse is 28 miles from Chambres d’hotes Simeoni (Simeoni G, and Saint-Florent is 9 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 12 miles away.
- Restful evenings on the terrace looking out over the sea.
- From the apartment size accommodations to the homemade yogurt and cookies, this was by far one of the most wonderful places I had ever stayed. Bathroom is huge!!! Bed very comfortable. Patio and sun chairs with a view of the water. It’s a bit hard to find because there is some construction on the road and It’s a hidden driveway but once you arrive it’s worth staying a long time. Beaches nearby, beautiful rides up the cape. Quaint villages for dinner. The hostess is like a fairy godmother we were treated so well. We loved our visit.
Warm welcome by lovely hosts. Wonderful views from terrace. Own entrance. Excellent breakfast.
Very relaxing stay. Accommodation tastefully decorated. The best stay of our 10 days on the island.
- everything!!! the property, the host and the breakfast. Everything is just perfect. Mme. Simeoni was very attentive. she gave us all the information that we need about the area, restaurants etc, even for our next trip to the next town. This is the best stay we had in our one week Corsica trip. Very good value for money. The breakfast is just excellent. Highly recommended!
Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Die Gastgeber ließen sich immer etwas einfallen, mal Crossing, süßes Brötchen, Jogurt, Obst, Saft. Lage einfach Klasse! Blick aufs Meer!
Steile Anfahrt zum Parken. Es gibt aber die Möglichkeit, ca. 100m von der Unterkunft am Straßenrand zu Parken.
Chambres d’hôtes Multari
Situated in Patrimonio, Chambres d’hotes Multari offers rooms with free WiFi access and continental breakfast. It features a shared kitchen available for guests and a common terrace. The property is a 40-minute drive from Bastia Airport.The air-conditioned rooms at Multari feature iron beds and have an en-suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Each unit is also equipped with a mini fridge, while towels and linens are also provided.Within a 5-minute walk, you will find bars and restaurants. The port and centre of Bastia is around a 30-minute drive away. St Florent can also be visited within a 15-minute drive. Free private, on-site parking is available.
- Amazing welcome!! very very sweet owner chatted us nicely through the wonderful breakfast. Also, the place is somewhat away from the main road so it’s truly a relaxing place to stay. I loved it.
- As noted in other reviews, the bungalows are very basic but no major problems. The air conditioning is good. The breakfast is correct. The price is low.
- Top pour l accueil ,top pour le petit déjeuner ?Angélique nous a même fait un gâteau ? Merci ?
- La signora Massima e la figlia Angelique sono state di una cortesia e disponibilità più uniche che rare. Ci siamo trovati veramente bene!
- Les propriétaires ont été accueillants et bienveillants vis à vis de nous, toujours à notre disponibilité. Le coin cuisine est un plus pour le repas du soir.
Chambres D’hotes u fornu
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chambres D’hotes u fornu is located in Patrimonio, just 5 miles from Bastia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Corte is 29 miles from Chambres D’hotes u fornu, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from Chambres D’hotes u fornu.
- Patrimonio is a quiet small town close (about 5 minutes by car) to Saint Florent and where many wineries and vineyards create a unique atmosphere. The owner is extremely nice and friendly and gave us good suggestions about where to eat (ask him and you won’t regret it!!), and welcomed us in a cosy environment. The rooms have been recently renovated, and are extremely big, neat, and bright (you can also use the fridge in the common area). The bathroom was huge, clean and functional. The bed was very comfortable and big (which is unusual in France!). In the morning an amazing buffet breakfast is served in the common area and is delicious. We travelled by car and had no problems in reaching Saint Florent and the surrounding areas. I strongly recommend this place!
- The owners were a lovely couple, very obliging and very helpful.
- U Fornu is the perfect stay if you are travelling near Patrimonio or Saint Flo: the room was very comfortable, clean and spacious, the staff welcoming and kind and breakfast very good and various. Highly recommended.
Close to the Patrimonio Guitar Festival.
Breakfast is good.
- New clean rooms, terrace, good location close to Saint Florent and Cap Corse. Good breakfast, friendly owner.
A CASA DI L’ALIVU
One of our best sellers in Patrimonio! A CASA DI L’ALIVU offers accommodations in Patrimonio. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Bastia is 4.4 miles from A CASA DI L’ALIVU, and Corte is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Best quality that small money can buy. Her service was the best we saw in Corsica. A stylish little place.
- Excellent value for money, nice breakfast, clean room, fridge and microwave, nice and helpful host
- It was a family- managed hotel. Brigitte, hostess, was very hospitable. Surrounding was unforgettable. Sunset in the garden under olive trees with the sea and mountain view! It is to recommend.
- The place is spacious and very clean.It Is in an ideal location( mountains and sea views on the terrace )and the breakfast is very good with homemade muffins and lots of choice. It is excellent value for money.The host was very nice too.
- Perfect place, very comfortable room, excellent breakfast. Very kind and helpful owner.
Casa A Rota Chambres d’Hôtes
Offering mountain and sea views, Casa A Rota Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Ersa just a 12-minute drive away from the beach. Hiking trails from the property.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa A Rota Chambres d’Hôtes are en suite and offer free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and a fridge.Every morning a continental breakfast featuring homemade marmalade and organic bread is served on the terrace, facing the sea. A mobile grocery shop with bread, meat and other products is available every day in the high season and 2 times per week in the low season.Guests can enjoy scuba diving 9.3 miles away and access the Bastia Port 29.2 miles away. Guests can enjoy lobster fishing in Centuri just 3.7 miles away and free private parking is possible at the property.
- The property is suitable for connoisseurs of small and remote family hotels. Liked it. Owner did not speak a word in English, but the problem was solved with ease. Nice Mediterranean breakfast.
- Qualité de l’accueil et petit déjeuner à base de produits fait maison
- Belle demeure belle vue petit déjeuner excellent propriétaire sympathique et disponible bravo
- Le charme de l’ancien, la déco tres soignée, les super petits déjeuners sur le terrasse et l’accueil
C’est l’endroit parfait pour ce détendre ce reposer être au calme et de profiter pleinement du paysage sur le Cap Corse et ces montagnes environnantes.
Au petit déjeuné servi sur la terrasse,pain,confitures faites maison,coupe de fruits,fromage de brebis,pour bien démarrer la journée.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oreta Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oreta Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oreta Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oreta Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!