10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orcier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Orcier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orcier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orcier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orcier Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orcier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orcier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orcier Rhône-alps:
Au Pre de la Basse
Located in Orcier, 18 miles from Geneva, Au Pre de la Basse features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Lausanne is 16 miles from Au Pre de la Basse, and La Clusaz is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 55 miles from Au Pre de la Basse.
No reviews yet.
Gîte Le Titlis
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Gîte Le Titlis is located in Bernex, just 28 miles from Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Lausanne is 11 miles from Gîte Le Titlis, and Montreux is 12 miles from the property.
- Location was stunning and the Gite very authentic . Christian and Cathy were perfect hosts and the view from our balcony was amazing.
- The location was stunning, great room spacious ideal for a family of 4, very clean good facilities
- Lovely outside balcony with our room with chairs to sit on and enjoy the mountain views. This Gite is in a perfect setting to enjoy lovely walks in this most beautiful conservation and nature reserve.
- The hotel has a beautiful view. The host is very kind and helpful. Perfekt for both a short and a longer stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Dinner and breakfast were homemade and very good.
- Fantastic location! We were given a lovely room with an upstairs loft for the kids. Beautifully decorated and the balcony opened up to the most breathtaking view of the charming village of Bernex below. We enjoyed a lovely dinner with the rest of the guests and even though we didn’t speak French, a Belgian couple were able to translate for us and we all had a great time! The owners are excellent hosts – very kind, warm, and welcoming! Their daughter was very sweet and is very fluent in English. We had three kids with us – one an infant. The owners brought us a baby bath right when we checked in. It was a very relaxing two nights! Thank you!!
Domaine de l’Olifant
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Domaine de l’Olifant is located in Champanges in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 22 miles from Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Lausanne is 11 miles from Domaine de l’Olifant, and Montreux is 18 miles away.
- Beautiful home and grounds. bed was comfy, breakfast was VERY good and owner was awesome.
- Location, view from room on mountains and lake, spacious parking.
– A quiet location in the middle of nature, without pollution.
– Breakfast was okay for me (coffee/tea, natural apple juice, croissant, homemade jams and yogurt, local pancakes, honey, corn flakes, one kind of bread).
– I loved the desert for Breakfast (small orange & apple splices + sugar syrup).
– Good WiFi.
– Secured park place within location.
– I got my invoice at check out.
– I had a small Evian bottle of water in my room
- Good value for money, good blackfast, friendly host.
- Wonderful place in every respect….a dream place to stay and lovely hosts. Thank you very much for a superb stay …
Chambres d’hôtes-Les Chambres de Mado
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes-Les Chambres de Mado offers accommodations in Margencel, just 16 miles from Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Lausanne is 16 miles from Les Chambres de Mado, and La Clusaz is 30 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- It is a lovely and romantic spot. I feel me as i’m at home.
Nicole is a great host! She is extremely generous. The day before our arrival snowed a lot and we were not very prepared regarding shoes, per example. She borrowed us a pair of snow shoes for our son, socks, gloves, shoes for my husband! A customer service never seen before!
Also she offered to check the webcam of a mountain that we wanted to visit and just because of the very bad weather she recommended us another place. We remembered her all day as it was extremely sunny! She exceeded all the expectations.
Breakfast is wonderful. She made the jams and bought special food and dishes (Spider-Man) for our son. Also she contacted us to tell us that we forgot some stuffs and she managed to make the delivery to our next Europe stop. Brilliant!
We recommend Les Chambers de Mado!!!!
- The homemade brioche and the lovely friendly service. This is the second time we have been this year.
- Comfy bed and good breakfast. Owners of the property very helpful in finding restaurants etc.
Very friendly owner
Very good breakfast
Extremely quiet location
Heart warming Christmas gift
Le Sentier Balcon
Located in La Vernaz in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 23 miles from Geneva, Le Sentier Balcon features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 30 miles from Le Sentier Balcon, and Lausanne is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Bois du Cornet
Le Bois du Cornet is located in La Forclaz, just 24 miles from Geneva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 30 miles from Le Bois du Cornet, and Lausanne is 14 miles away.
- The owners were very lovely and made us feel at home. The rooms were cosy and clean. We highly recommend this place.
- Accueil très sympathique chaleureux.reserver au hasard car se situe entre 2 station de ski donc pratique moins chère que les autres car un peu exantrer une vue magnifique dégagé sur les montagnes .chambres très grandes belle sdb juste pas de tv mais ont n’a passé une bonne soirée au restaurant .
- En prévenant, possibilité de changer l’heure du petit déjeuner
- Très bien accueillie, propriétaire sympathique. Petit déjeuner excellent. Literie très correcte.
- les hôteliers très sympathiques, la cuisine traditionnelle est faite maison dans un soucis de qualité, le petit déjeuner est copieux et fait de produit frais (viennoiseries excellentes, chocolat fait maison …)
Le Manoir du Golf
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Le Manoir du Golf is located in Publier, just 23 miles from Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Lausanne is 10 miles from Le Manoir du Golf, and Montreux is 17 miles away.
- Room and bathroom were very clean with towels and water replenished daily. All of the staff were friendly. The situation of the hotel is superb with beautiful lake views although we did not have a lake-view room.
- Great place, weather you like golf or not. Room is excellent, bed extra comfy. Room with a lake view is must
- A gem of small hotel, very quiet with breathtaking views. Recommendable
- Beautiful view on the lake. Great golf academy. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- everything is just perfect, the place, the staff, the location, the golf facilities, the Pro’s. Just perfect.
Maison d’hôtes La Garenne du Lac
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Amphion les Bains, 23 miles from Geneva, Maison d’hôtes La Garenne du Lac features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Lausanne is 10 miles from Maison dhôtes Garenne Lac, and Montreux is 18 miles from the property.
- Quaint and special. For non-local travelers, the hotel had a very French ‘family’ feel to it. We felt exceptionally welcomed by our gracious and humble host. Eating breakfast outside in the garden area with the other guests was a great treat and very enjoyable – continental style breakfast with home made condiments! Very tasty
Très bon accueil simple et authentique .
La décoration très soignée et le calme
Les bons conseils
- La chambre est très propre, les équipements de qualité et jolis, la douche agréable, la dimension du lit parfaite. L’hôte est vraiment sympa et accueillante.
- Tout était parfait surtout l amabilité de notre hôte. Excellent petit déjeuner. De bons conseils de restaurants et de promenade aux alentours.
- Établissement impeccable les chambres sont confortables la salle de bain spacieuse et la propriétaire des lieux est juste adorable
Cosy du Leman
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Cosy du Leman is located in Publier, just 24 miles from Geneva. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.Lausanne is 9 miles from Cosy du Leman, and Montreux is 17 miles away.
- Lake view, helpful host who was so welcoming when we arrived late after dark, lovely breakfast, comfy bed
- Very warm welcoming from the lovely and friendly Mme Leros and her husband, she made us feel at home. Delicious breakfast at the terrace with home made Greek dishes. Very nice view from the terrace overlooking the Lac Leman
Staff were really friendly!
Breakfast was lovely and served on the balcony overlooking the lake.
- The staff were friendly and generally helpful and the breakfast was really very good. Home cooking exceptional!
We only stayed for one night, but we immediately felt welcome. Nothing was too much for the hosts.
The room was delightful with a beautiful view on the lake. The breakfast was completely home made.
And though the exterior of the building ( a little fountain has yet to be build) is not yet completely finished, the place is already a little gem.
Ferme Bordbar B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Ferme Bordbar B&B offers accommodations in Saint-Paul-en-Chablais, just 25 miles from Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Lausanne is 11 miles from Ferme Bordbar B&B, and Montreux is 15 miles from the property.
- Just a small possible minus, the location is a few kilometers away from Evian les Bains, in case somebody without a car wants to stay here and go there.
- Lovely hosts, fantastic views, close to the lake and the Alps, great walks, comfortable, relaxing.
- The standard of hospitality shown to us by Karim and Chantal was exceptional. The house itself is lovely, We had the best of times there, just sorry it was too short. definitely in my diary for our next trip. Loved it. Perfect for a short drive into the lovely town of Evian
- Family house recently opened with great family atmosphere. It’s huge house, with a lot of space in common areas (TV salon, reading/relaxing room). Located 10-15 min from Evian. Very welcoming and caring owner. Easy and free parking. Enjoyable Breakfast experience.
Très bon accueil, cadre exceptionnel
Service nickel … je recommande
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orcier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orcier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orcier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orcier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!