10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Orches Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Orches Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Orches Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orches Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orches Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Orches Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Orches Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Orches Poitou-charentes:
Domaine de Bourgville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine de Bourgville offers accommodations in Monts-sur-Guesnes, just 24 miles from Poitiers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saumur is 28 miles from Domaine de Bourgville, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 23 miles from Domaine de Bourgville.
- Comfy bed ,continental breakfast ,nice fresh melon ,nice people .nice place
- the swimming pool, the outstanding breakfast and the gardens. A very well run, lovely place.
- le cadre est agréable, emprunt d’histoire. Les hôtes sont attentifs, discrets. Ce sont des personnes convaincues de leur potentiel d’accueil et du lieu qu’elle offre à la découverte.
- Siamo stati accolti dai due proprietari che da subito si sono dimostrati molto gentili e disponibili. La casa è molto accogliente e denota gran gusto. Ottima la colazione, buonissimo il kouign amman, straordinario il caffè
- Accueil très agréable, voire chaleureux. Excellent petit-déjeuner à base de produits de qualité.
La Closerie du Clos de Saires
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Closerie du Clos de Saires is located in Saires, just 23 miles from Poitiers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Saumur is 29 miles from La Closerie du Clos de Saires, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 22 miles from La Closerie du Clos de Saires.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chateau Milly is located in Razines. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Poitiers is 26 miles from Chateau Milly, and Saumur is 31 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Château de la Plante
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Château de la Plante offers accommodations in Thuré. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Poitiers is 19 miles from Hôtes Château Plante, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 14 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- We have had a wonderful stay and wished to stay longer. The countryside location was very peaceful, with amazing views. Our room was large, beautifully kept, and pleasantly cool, despite the hot weather. We enjoyed a little swim in the evening sun. Our hosts were very welcoming. The only suggestion would be including some savoury options for breakfast; perhaps a selection of cold meats, cheese, pate, etc. Would love to return in the future.
- Friendly welcome from charming hosts, beautiful chateau – great tour from Patrick, delicious breakfast, wonderful surroundings. Very convenient location if travelling through France. Our second visit. We will return and try to stay longer to look around lovely area. Pool looked nice, but didn’t have time to use it.
- Beautiful period furnished room. Excellent hosts, wonderful continental breakfast. Couldn’t be nicer. Will return.
- The couple who own it do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. The swimming pool is lovely, quiet and tranquil. Nothing is too much trouble. The breakfast is with all home made jam’s etc. This is a family inherited chateau which is slowly being renovated by the owners who happily explain the history of the building. The nearest town for restaurants is only 15 mins away Chatellerault. There are a wide range of eating places.
- Very old chateaux kept in the family. Decor reflected time period of home. Bost hosts were kind despite the fact we were hours late checking in. Tour of home and grounds showed how the place was run 200 years ago. Charming.
Château de Rochefort
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Château de Rochefort is located in Mirebeau in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 16 miles from Poitiers. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 12 miles from Château de Rochefort, and Chinon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 15 miles from Château de Rochefort.
No reviews yet.
Gîte et chambres d’hôtes Le Chêne Billault
Located in Pouant, 28 miles from Poitiers, Gîte et chambres d’hôtes Le Chêne Billault features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.Saumur is 26 miles from Gîte et chambres d’hôtes Le Chêne Billault, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 24 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Ferme Du Luc
La Ferme Du Luc is located in Le Chêne, 31 miles from Tours and 28 miles from Poitiers. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saumur is 29 miles from La Ferme Du Luc, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 28 miles from La Ferme Du Luc.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Château de la Motte
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes Château de la Motte offers accommodations in Usseau, just 22 miles from Poitiers.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 17 miles from Château de la Motte, and Chinon is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Château de la Motte.
- Epic castle in the middle of nowhere. Hard to compare to anywhere else, the herb garden, the stone staircase are lovely. Nice warm log fire in the drawing room.
Its a great location and very different from my normal business travel locations and hotels.
The hosts live at the property and are very friendly, polite and helpful.
They were also very relaxed about us staying on a few hours past check out time.
The building has a very authentic feel and is surprisingly warm and dry for an older place.
I won’t enter this into the “not like” section but you must book your evening meal with the hosts if you wish to eat there.
Local village facilities are almost non existent, however, you can travel 5 minutes by car to the next small town that has a host of facilities and restaurants.
- We stayed two nights. Probably the best place my wife and I have ever stayed at. Not only was the staff delightful, but the accommodations were top notch. Loved the castle feel. We took the largest room they had, even though there were only two of us-best decision, ever. The breakfast was excellent. Five Stars!!! *****
- Our guests Jochen and Chiara were so welcoming and took the time to give us a tour inside the castle explaining us its history. Highly recommended to have a unique experience to sleep in a very well mantained castle with character
- The family who run this place go the extra mile to make you welcome. They clearly like hosting people. Very interesting history of the château explained by Lieven. Dinner cooked by Chiara was a real treat.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Ragois offers accommodations in Richelieu, just 30 miles from Poitiers.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Saumur is 26 miles from Le Ragois, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 25 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was perfect, lovely fresh croissants and bread, and served on antique china
- Charming old house, elegant bedroom, great modern shower, pleasant owner, easy parking in the street just outside. Good place to stop on the way down to Spain from Northern France, the UK or Belgium.
Wonderful old property, utterly charming with
a delightful old garden. All somewhat quirky.! Liked the owner very much.
The historic building
Lovely lady owner.
Very nice breakfast.
- Charming and unusual house with beautiful furnishings. A visual delight as well as a lovely room and bathroom. The breakfast table was beautifully set. Very nice hostess.
Ecole de Rose de Marigny Brizay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ecole de Rose de Marigny Brizay offers accommodations in Marigny-Brizay. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Poitiers is 12 miles from Ecole de Rose de Marigny Brizay, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 11 miles from Ecole de Rose de Marigny Brizay.
- We had a wonderful stay at l’Ecole des Roses. Everything was perfect and the owners were really nice and welcoming. The breakfast was delicious with local food, etc. Fantastic!
- Felt passion of staff, great region to do walking or cycling, fabulous hospitality …
- Rose and Thierry are the most charming of hosts and could not have been more welcoming.Their home is beautiful and their attention to detail superb.
Accueil très chaleureux, vraiment esprit chambre d’hôte
On s’y sent bien
Petit déjeuner complet avec des produits locaux, agréable pris en presence de l’hôte
- Parfait. Excellent accueil enneigé, chambre et literie de qualité et petit déjeuner parfait et complet
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Orches Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Orches Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Orches Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Orches Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!