10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oradour-sur-vayres Limousin:
La Gare aux Oiseaux
Located in Champagnac-la-Rivière in the region of Limousin, 19 miles from Limoges, La Gare aux Oiseaux features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bellegarde Airport is 17 miles away.
- Superb! The room was lovely, breakfast was perfect and their restaurant is top class😊
- Host were very friendly and accommodating, breakfast was delicious and the surroundings were very relaxing and tranquil. An ideal place to stay
- Beautifully restored railway station with imaginative interior decor. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom stunning.
Wonderful hosts. Delicious food, dinner and breakfast. Very comfortable room.
Tres sympas. Cuisine délicieuse. Chambre et lit superbes.
- Très belle réhabilitation d une ancienne gare. Décoration très originale et réussie. Lit excellent et très bon petit déjeuner. Accueil parfait.
Les Trois Chenes
Featuring free WiFi, Les Trois Chenes offers accommodations in Videix. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Limoges is 25 miles from Les Trois Chenes, and Angoulême is 30 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 22 miles away.
- I loved everything! From the gorgeous family, to the amazing food (wow those scones!) to the beautiful accomodation! Felt right at home and will be making an excuse to visit again very soon!!
- Lovely stay with Maelisa and Rod. Friendly and attentive hosts and the meals were restaurant quality we felt, superb value for money.
- Owners are very nice. Excellent dinner and breakfast
- We loved the cosy authentic feel. It is very tastefully decorated giving the rooms lots of charm.
This is a family run bed and breakfast (Chambre D’hote) so you are living in someone’s house effectively. The family are really lovely and couldn’t do enough for you.My room (no 2) was very large with an ensuite that had a shower and bath. Everything was very clean and the bed was super comfortable – I’ve never slept so Well! The breakfast room sits around 6 people so you could be sat with other guests but that didn’t bother me. There is a great selection of croissants, bread and home made jam and the coffee with the hot frothy milk is the best I’ve had anywhere in the world!
If you are looking for a traditional French B&B that’s quiet and run by lovely people then this is the place to stay.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir Camélia offers accommodations in Champniers-et-Reilhac, just 28 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.Angoulême is 28 miles from Manoir Camélia, and Brantôme is 22 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Very homely, location was great, within walking distance of local village.
Breakfast was fab, with fresh fruit, pastries and homemade yoghurt. Fresh coffee every morning was great.
- Delicious breakfast. Very comfy bed & pillows
- It is so much nicer to stay in a place which is a proper B&B business, rather than some home into which one steps via Air B&B. Our hosts, Steve and Jill, run their establishment most efficiently and everything was as it should be. We were particularly struck by the generous towels and bed linen provided – of the highest standard. We had all the choice we wanted for breakfast, and the information provided about the surrounding area was very helpful. Steve keeps bees and is highly knowledgeable about what it entails. The honey was delicious. All in all, a good base to stay.
- The home cooked dinner and large range and selection for breakfast was amazing. The manoir was beautifully restored and presented. Thank you Steve and Gill for a lovely stay and the tips to visit Brantome and St.Emilon!
- Fantastic selection at breakfast. Bed comfy. Welcoming host. Clean and homely.
- Very homely, location was great, within walking distance of local village.
L’Hirondelle Chambres d’Hotes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Hirondelle Chambres d’Hotes offers accommodations in Saint-Mathieu, just 25 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Angoulême is 29 miles from L’Hirondelle Chambres d’Hotes, and Brantôme is 26 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 22 miles away.
- Lovely comfortable room. Nice shower. Great breakfast. Friendly hosts.
- The warm welcome and relaxed atmoshere. The meals I took with Gail & Chris were excellent, value for money, good food and good company.
Looked after me very well like I was family.
- Gail and Chris were great hosts. We stayed in the gite which was spacious and had excellent facities, with everything you could possibly want. Also spotlessly clean. The four course home cooked evening meal was delicious as was breakfast. A beautiful area to stay. Thankyou.
- Great hosts, great food, lovely comfy room, great stay.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mazieras offers accommodations in Pensol, just 27 miles from Limoges.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 29 miles from Mazieras, and Brantôme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 25 miles from Mazieras.
- Breakfast delicious owner went to a lot of effort. Swimming pool and sun beds lovely. Fridge and kettle provided a bonus.
- The friendly welcome from the owners who contacted us before arrival asking if we would like a chicken supper. Which we enjoyed as we were tired after our travels to this area. We were given an upgrade to our own gite which was excellent and to a five star standard. Wonderful breakfast was served overlooking the rolling hills of the surrounding park. Could not fault our stay in anyway.
- Lovely accommodation all round, thoughtful and helpful hosts who made us welcome. ..and gave us an upgrade….very relaxing
What an amazing place with wonderful and dedicated hosts. Jacqueline and Albert have made this into a beautiful place with much love and attention to detail.
Breakfast was lovely, tasty and with a beautiful view.
Can’t rate this place enough, go stay there!
- Beautiful property, lovely hosts, and wonderful meals;)
La Vieille Maison de Pensol
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Vieille Maison de Pensol offers accommodations in Pensol. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Limoges is 26 miles from La Vieille Maison de Pensol, and Périgueux is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
The hosts are a wonderful couple really friendly and can’t do enough for you. Breakfast was great with homemade apple pancakes as well as breads fruit and homemade jams. It was as an absolute pleasure to stay there.
We would definitely return. The house is spotless and welcoming. Our hosts made us feel very welcome and special. Nice touches like Fluffy towels and toiletries were a bonus.
The food was amazing and my Wife’s Gluten Free diet was very well catered for and not a problem at all.
Quiet and peaceful location, very small village, but not too far from Dournzac & Chalus.
Thank you for getting it so right.
- Hosts couldn’t have been more friendly and rooms were beautiful. We didn’t eat dinner at the hotel, but it smelt delicious. Breakfast was lovely.
- The location was lovely and peaceful. The hosts were warm and welcoming. The bedroom/bathroom were spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfy and the bedding was clean and crisp. The evening meal was lovely and well priced. Nice garden area to relax in.
- Comfortable, stylish décor, great food, beautiful sunny garden, lovely friendly people
- The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
Pierre Deluen Domaine de la Grange de Quaire
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Pierre Deluen Domaine de la Grange de Quaire is located in Chassenon in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 24 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 20 miles from Domaine de la Grange de Quaire.
- First class accommodation . room very comfortable. nicely decorated. Breakfast was excellent .
- Very warm welcome from our host. Big rooms in a very old and well-presented building with lots of history and interesting artefacts, books, pictures.
- What a lovely setting – very friendly – great breakfast with fresh produce – such a lovely interior – 👍👍👍
- Magnificent setting. For a property this age it was still lovely and warm. Would definitely stay again. Full of character.
- Welcoming and nice host. Super quiet and cozy, surrounded by the lovely countryside. Was here the second time and will come again.
Les Chambres Lauryvan
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Chambres Lauryvan offers accommodations in Saint-Junien. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 14 miles from Les Chambres Lauryvan.
Served delicious homemade jams, croissants, bread and local apple juice. Only two rooms so very peaceful, spotless excellent fittings and layout. Almost like studio flat.
Charming host, we regret finding his nearby restaurant closed for break, but the menu looked good.
Television, amenities top notch.
- Beautiful location. Very friendly host who will help you with anything. Good breakfast on site and lovely restaurant just a few minutes walk. Bedroom was very comfortable with everything you could need. Beautiful garden to relax in at end of day.
Everything you need is in the room.
Nespresso machine, tea, fan, all toiletries etc. It’s a big room with a place to relax. Superb bed with great linen.
Laurent is a very friendly and helpful host. He speaks good English and makes a delicious homemade breakfast.
The garden is a good place to relax after a busy day.
- Perfect for everybody. Very large room with modern and comfortable furniture. Almost perfect bathroom and shower! Nice breakfast and a very good dinner at the close by restaurant.
An extremely comfortable bed and the attention to detail in the house was admirable. The breakfast was fresh and plentiful with lovely brioche made by the chef from Lauryvan restaurant!
The host Laurent was very welcoming into his beautiful home and nothing was too much trouble.
He also offered good advice regarding the local area.
If your command of the French language is wobbly, Laurent speaks perfect English!
- Served delicious homemade jams, croissants, bread and local apple juice. Only two rooms so very peaceful, spotless excellent fittings and layout. Almost like studio flat.
La Grenouille Joyeuse
Set in a house made of meteorite composite, 1,500 feet from Rochechouart Castle, La Grenouille Joyeuse offers spacious, tastefully decorated bedrooms, a guest computer, free Wi-Fi and free parking.With double glazing and authentic wooden shutters, the bedrooms have a private shower room and tea/coffee making facilities. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available on request.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served in the sitting room. Special diets can be catered for on request.Located just off the town square, La Grenouille Joyeuse is 10 minutes’ drive from Videix Lake and 17.4 miles from Oradour-sur-Glane. Limoges-Bellegarde Airport is 23 miles from the B&B and Saint-Junien Golf Course is 10.6 miles away.
- Lynne was the most amazing host. We told her on arrival that we were in the area to look at properties and by the time we were unpacked she had set us up with details for notare’s, insurance and places to visit. Always welcoming and happy to answer all of our questions.
- Lynne is a great host. Charming place to stay with great facilities. Lovely breakfast. Fab restaurants nearby. We were sad to leave!!
- Lynne was extremely welcoming and helpful. I was travelling on my own to do some research in the local museum and her advice and assistance made everything go so much more smoothly. She got me a table for some of my books and papers, for example. I felt really at home even though I was completely new to the area. I will definitely stay here again if I need to return.
Lynn went out of her way to provide a gluten free breakfast. Shower was great size and powerful.
Very helpful and caring host.
- Querky but wonderful accommodation. Great hostess lovely breakfast. Second visit will be back
Château de Frugie
Château de Frugie is located in Saint-Pierre-de-Frugie, 22 miles from Limoges and 30 miles from Périgueux. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bellegarde Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Fantastic hosts and amazing building in a lovely setting
- Personal touch of snacks & drinks & care shown by hosts
- Very welcoming, couldn’t do enough for us. The location is superb very quiet and chateau has so much character! A huge thank you for our hosts.
- If you are looking for a character Chateau, with excellent hosts in a beautiful location this is the one for you.
- Wonderful historical property. Quiet getaway. Off the beaten path for sure.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oradour-sur-vayres Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Vayres Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!