10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oradour-sur-glane Limousin:
La Croix De Camargue
La Croix De Camargue is located in Oradour-sur-Glane, 12 miles from Limoges and 29 miles from La Souterraine.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Dominique and Christian were wonderful host, they made us feel right at home. Our room was so amazing to stay in, not only was it large and well furnished but it was beautiful. We really enjoyed our talks at breakfast . Dominique and Christian’s cat and dog were so playful and we enjoyed them so much. We look forward to staying at their Band B again when we travel to the area.
- This establishment is located in the centre of a small hamlet, just 3kms from Oradour. You are given a full floor to yourselves and have complete privacy. Wifi access is free and the continental breakfast consists of jams and honey completely manufactured in house by the lovely Dominique and her husband.
- Dominique was THE most fabulous host. Friendly beyond words. We wanted for nothing – her home made jams at Breakfast were utterly delicious . Email the dog and Souris the cat were particularly friendly – lots of tail wagging and purring!!!! The bedroom was huge – with a very comfortable double bed, heating throughout, an exceptionally clean massive bathroom with a lovely powerful shower. Can not rate this Chambres D’Hote highly enough and will most definitely return.
- Dominique was the perfect hostess and the location was idyllic.
- This has to be the most amazing place we’ve ever stayed in. The house was a beautiful, 200 year old farmhouse that had been lovingly restored. The suite (three rooms!) was huge, charming and very comfortable. Dominique was just lovely and she produced a wonderful breakfast with loads of her homemade preserves. This place can’t be beaten – and she charges way too little!
Petit Coin pres du Moulin
Located in Oradour-sur-Glane in the region of Limousin, 12 miles from Limoges, Petit Coin pres du Moulin features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen and shops at the property.Bellegarde Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Welcomed by the owner, who told us about the area and suggested a local walk. Breakfast very traditional French style. The cat is called “Kitty” and there are lots of cuddly toys decorating the bedroom. The owner kindly made us soup for evening meal when we found that all local restaurants were closed that evening. The location is very convenient for visiting the Oradour memorial village/museum.
- Room was decent. Breakfast was OK. Owners very nice and helpful.
1. The owners were most welcoming
2. Microwave, kettle, tea and coffee in bedroom
3. Access to fridge
4. Large rear garden
- Yannick was a great host, friendly and informative. Ideal for a visit to Oradour-sur-Glane.
- Host went out of his way to assist, including doing our washing. Very informative.
One of our best sellers in Saint-Junien! Located in Saint-Junien in the region of Limousin, 18 miles from Limoges, La Boulangeraie features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Nice bright, airy room. The hostess was great. Breakfast was just right.
- Pedra and Guillaume are wonderful hosts and excellent cooks — you must order Table D’hote with them. Also, Pedra’s friend Chantal give us an excellent talk on the history of the area .. and showed us the lovely private Chapel opposite.
Arriving at a lovely courtyard setting, with ample off road parking, we were warmly welcomed.
There is a nice relaxing lounge area, but as the sun was shining we escaped to the poolside to enjoy a beer.
Our rooms were nicely decorated in French farmhouse style, comfy clean and cosy with a very nice ensuite.
Our three course evening meal was freshly cooked, very tasty and most enjoyable.
Likewise, breakfast was fresh, continental and loads of it, most of it freshly home made.
These are great hosts, very helpful.
Unfortunately we were only here for one night.
But can recommend stopping here and I certainly would like to return.
If you care to visit Oradour which is only 30 minutes away, this is an ideal place for your overnight stop.
- Beautiful rooms very clean and comfortable. Great breakfast. Location to Oradour Sur Glane very convenient. Outside areas lovely, heated pool sun trap great area for relaxing. Sorry we were not staying longer 🙂
- Superb value for money, excellent breakfast and great host
La Grange Ancienne
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, La Grange Ancienne is located in Montrollet in the region of Limousin. Just 19 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We opted for the dinner at 18 euros per person. This was excellent value as the food was plentiful and delicious, and the wine was included! Also the nearest restaurants were closed, it being Sunday. The hosts were fun and charming, the accommodation was a gorgeous three storey tower.
- Every think was excellent very friendly nothing was to much.
- Great location if you like piece and quiet as we do excellent accommodation, friendly hosts
A beautiful tower annex on 3 floors, tastefully appointed and with every convenience plus a bunch of luxuries.
Charming and helpful owners. Great hospitality and several free beers on arrival.Terrific breakfast. Set in delightful grounds and about 2 km from a neat and inexpensive restaurant.
Our thanks to Theresa & Andrew
Great directions sent in advance: hugely helpful as located in small, remote, hamlet.
Really friendly welcome.
Very comfortable room.
Beautiful, quiet, rural setting and great, sympathetic, renovated property.
Outside breakfast just a joy.
Vallee des Chenes Chambre d’hotes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Vallee des Chenes Chambre d’hotes is located in Brigueuil in the region of Poitou-Charentes, just 21 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Quiet with lots of character features. The breakfast was simple but tasty and filling. The owners were very friendly and helpful. They gave us lots of useful advice about buying a house in France.
- The people running this B&B are delightful! It is off a small road out in the country-side close to Brugueuil. It is quite and peaceful!
- Everything, we could not find fault with anything. The location and access were very good. The staff welcoming and attentive to our needs. The room very clean and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. We could not fault anything and enjoyed our stay immensely and recommend it to anyone wanting or needing to stay in the area.
- Very warm welcome from Mother and Daughter. Delicious breakfast with great views across open fields. Lovely big room with super great shower made our stay that much more enjoyable.
The breakfast was plentiful and fresh, proper coffee
The shower cubicle was large and the water hot.
Ashleigh and Anne were very welcoming.
Le Clos de La Muse
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos de La Muse is located in Saint-Junien. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bellegarde Airport is 13 miles away.
- Delightful host – despite us arriving late in the evening. We expected everything to be top notch having read previous reviews and we were not disappointed in any way. We were given the Monet room which was beautiful. The breakfast table was laid out with delicious foods – homemade jams, freshly squeezed orange juice, a fresh, finely diced fruit salad, homemade brioche, selection of breads, croissants, petit pain au chocolat, fingers of cheese, rolled slices of ham, hard boiled eggs. Chandeliers were sparkling and fine wood furniture gleaming with polish. We would recommend this highly to others. The only thing that would have enhanced the experience would have been simple directions to direct guests to the property having once arrived in St Junien.
Beautiful grand property.
Impressive room for two adults and a child, with great ensuite.
The bed was very comfortable.
The property was lovely and warm for our winters night stay.
Very clean and spacious.
Tea/coffee services provided, along with other personal touches…handmade soap, shower cap, nail file etc and bath robes.
Delicious breakfast, with homemade yoghurt, fruit salad, brioche, preserves…etc…an array of choice, everything catered for and nothing too much trouble.
Superb hosts, very attentive. Sylvie and Daniel are very nice, warm and friendly people.
We look forward to returning! Thank you
- Fantastic breakfast nearly every item was home made from the owners garden
The breakfast was absolutely fantastic from the freshly made brioche to the fruit salad pick from the garden, I can not speak highly enough of the quality and service.
The owners are amazing people so kind and nothing is too much trouble.
- We were made very welcome by our hosts into their beautiful home. The accommodation was very spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and mainly home made. Good selection of restaurants in walking district.
Le Domaine de Panissac
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Domaine de Panissac offers pet-friendly accommodations in Berneuil. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Limoges is 20 miles from Le Domaine de Panissac, and La Souterraine is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 16 miles from Le Domaine de Panissac.
- Beautiful room, excellent level cleanliness and great breakfast.
- Fantastic house set in lovely grounds.very peaceful. Lovely spacious rooms beautifully furnished.
- Beautiful house offering a large amount of private space. Extremely accommodating hosts who fed me on arrival as the area was closed due to holidays.
- What an amazingly beautiful property! An old Damme, beautifully decorated and maintained. Breakfast served in a gorgeous room with the fire going.Just perfect!
- A beautifully restored countr.y house set in a quiet rural location but within a short distance from all the amenities. The rooms were very clean and well equipped with very comfortable beds. The host was very friendly and helpful and welcomed our small dog.
Chez Charmaux Farmhouse
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chez Charmaux Farmhouse is located in Saint-Junien. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Bellegarde Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Carol & Andy are very welcoming and friendly, the B&B is situated in beautiful countryside and is convenient for visiting the towns and villages in this area. Only 20 minutes from Limoges airport.
We hope to return one day.
- The owners were very friendly and welcoming. Property was very clean and a good breakfast.
- Carol and Andy are very kind persons. We ‘ave been welcome as friends and the whole place is very peaceful and quiet. Accomodation is well decorated, clean and all was ready for breakfast. We slept hard and the only one regret was not staying longer. But we do promise we’ll come back later. Farmhouse is very close to St Junien less than 10 ‘ by car.
- Rural location. Delightful hosts. Comfortable accommodation.
- The welcome we received from Carol and Andy was exceptional. They are very friendly and add extra little touches to make the stay that bit special. Will leave it for future visitors to discover what these are. We did not expect to meet English owners in this part of France but they have obviously settled in well and are enjoying life in France. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is visiting this area….and it is well worth a visit…. don’t miss visiting Oradour.
- Carol & Andy are very welcoming and friendly, the B&B is situated in beautiful countryside and is convenient for visiting the towns and villages in this area. Only 20 minutes from Limoges airport.
Paul’s Barn in France
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Paul’s Barn in France offers accommodations in Nantiat, just 14 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 11 miles from Paul’s Barn in France.
- Excellent attention to details. Wonderful breakfast. Rooms very clean.
- Excellent hosts, evening meal, breakfast and facilities. Would definitely stay there again.
- Paul & Sue were excellent hosts, very kind, welcoming and provided warm hospitality. They also provided an excellent restaurant recommendation for dinner and provided a delicious breakfast the next morning. Their home is very comfortable, clean and inviting. The surrounding area is beautiful as well. Nearby is the village of Oradour-sur-Glane. Our visit to that historical village is the reason we passed through this part of France. Highly recommend you go there and then stay at Paul’s Barn.
- We were made very welcome, a comfy quiet night and a marvelous breakfast to set us up for onward journey. Many thanks to Paul & Sue
- Breakfast of fruit, yoghurt, pasteurised, cereals with orange juice tea or coffee…excellent.
Chambre d’Hôtes Les Chênes
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Chambre d’Hôtes Les Chênes offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chaptelat, just 6 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bellegarde Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very quiet rural setting, plenty of room good breakfast
- Fantastic location. Peaceful and quiet with excellent security for motorcycle riders.
- Quiet and peaceful with massive gardens to view. Very safe and secure parking. Especially for motorcycle travellers
- This is an exceptional guest house. Really impressive house and lovely grounds- swing and slide which he kids loved. B and B is located in a secluded spot with secure locked driveway. If you drive a posh car for example or have bikes or a trailer then you will sleep without worrying about your belongings. The guest rooms were really big, good bathroom. Toilet even had car magazines! The hosts were really friendly and asked what drinks we would like in the morning and had even left us a bottle of mineral water in the fridge. The breakfast was excellent, home made brioche which was superb, fruit salad, home made yogurts, bread, jams, fruit juice and hot drinks. Had a long chat with the hosts after breakfast- good people.
- a lovely family home with spacious accommodation, the family were very welcoming and they came out on to the road when we phoned them to say we couldn’t find the entrance
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oradour-sur-glane Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oradour-sur-Glane Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!