10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ons-en-Bray Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ons-en-Bray Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ons-en-Bray Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ons-en-Bray Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ons-en-bray Picardy:
Les Lierres offers accommodations in Ons-en-Bray. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.Beauvais is 7 miles from Les Lierres, and Chantilly is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 8 miles from Les Lierres.
No reviews yet.
Les Lierres 2
Les Lierres 2 offers accommodations in Le Vauroux.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.Beauvais is 9 miles from Les Lierres 2, and Chantilly is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 10 miles from Les Lierres 2.
No reviews yet.
La Roulotte de Troussures
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Roulotte de Troussures is located in Troussures, just 6 miles from Beauvais. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the lake or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Chantilly is 26 miles from La Roulotte de Troussures, and Forges-les-Eaux is 25 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 8 miles away.
- Evening meal provided at extra cost. Fantastic home made food. Very pleasant sirroundings
- Uniqueness of it. Peaceful atmosphere. Lovely location.
- Les Roulottes de Troussure is the most idyllic place with a wonderful host and amentities. Just over an hour on the train to Paris and surrounded by beautiful villages and countryside makes it a great base location. The Roulotte/caravan was very cosy and a kitchen/bathroom in a seperate gite felt like home from home. We also enjoyed delicious home cooked food in the restaurant, locally sourced and I’m a vegearian which was catered for. We took our dog who loved it but this would be a great place for children and families too. I would love to return and definitely recommend to friends
- Carole was very accommodating, we arrived just before midnight and she happily showed us our place. We loved it… thanks again! Btw… the creme de marron was delicious!
- Literie excellente,accueil chaleureuse, petit déjeuner au top et charme de l’endroit et de la roulotte
B&B Château De La Houssoye
Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, B&B Château De La Houssoye is located in La Houssoye, just 9 miles from Beauvais. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Chantilly is 26 miles from B&B Château De La Houssoye, and Forges-les-Eaux is 25 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 11 miles away.
- Breakfast was not the best we have had but was Ok.
- accueil chaleureux, chambre propre et confortable, bon petit déjeuner, endroit très calme
Accueil chaleureux et disponibilité de mes hôtes.
La disposition de la chambre avec un petit coin kichenette.
L’heure du petit déjeuner ne me convenait pas; 8h30 très bien pour les touristes mais tard pour les gens comme moi en déplacement professionnel.
Cependant, la maitresse de maison s’est très bien adaptée à ma demande et le petit-déjeuner était prêt à 7h45!
- Accueil très sympathique des propriétaires, discrets mais ouverts. Ils offrent un beau parc, de l’espace, de quoi se ressourcer le temps d’un week-end ou davantage (formule B&B et gite)
- L’accueil de ce couple charmant, leur disponibilité et leur gentillesse. La propriété, le parc. Ce n’est pas un “Chateau Hôtel”, mais un “B&B dans un chateau”. Et qui tient ses promesses !
La Grange de Georges
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, La Grange de Georges offers accommodations in Auneuil, just 5 miles from Beauvais. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Chantilly is 25 miles from La Grange de Georges, and Forges-les-Eaux is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The owner was very friendly and helpful.
The area is very peaceful and beautiful, they typically french area we have been looking for close to the tunnel for ages!
Both headlamp bulbs failed on the nearside of my car and he helped to replace them, they required tools to remove which I did not take with me.
- Stand alone accommodation, excellent facilities and breakfast, very quiet countryside, pleasant host.
- The warm welcome, beautiful location and stunning homes for us. An amazing location and the breakfast including homemade honey was beautiful
Dit is een exceptionele B&B van buitengewone kwaliteit. De locatie dichtbij Beauvais is prima. De accomodatie is omringd door een prachtige tuin met o.a. vruchtbomen. De eigenaren Pier en Tanya zijn uitermate vriendelijk en behulpzaam, zodat men zich onmiddelijk thuis voelt. De prijs/kwaliteit verhouding is prima. Echt een aanrader voor een reiziger zoals ik of voor een langer vakantie bezoek!
A countryside B&B of exceptional quality. Within easy reach from the motorway at 45 minutes from Paris, it is an oasis of quiet and beauty, with a large garde. The owners Pier and Tanya are very friendly and helpfull, doing everything pssible to make you feel at home. Very warmly recommended for a long stay of rest and happiness!
- het ontbijt was heerlijk alsook het bed en de netheid van de badkamer
- The owner was very friendly and helpful.
Le Clocher du May
Located in Saint-Germer-de-Fly, 13 miles from Beauvais, Le Clocher du May features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Forges-les-Eaux is 17 miles from Le Clocher du May, and Cergy is 28 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Les Chambres de l’Abbaye
Les Chambres de l’Abbaye is located in the village of Saint-Germer-de-Fly in the heart of the Picardy region, 15.5 miles from Beauvais. Constructed in 1850, it is 650 feet from a Roman abbey.All rooms at Chambres de l’Abbaye have an en suite bathroom with either bath or shower. They overlook the gardens surrounding the property and have free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The guesthouse also serves evening meals made using seasonal and locally-sourced produce.Guests are invited to enjoy the property’s terrace when the weather is nice and there is also a library.Les Chambres de l’Abbaye is located just a 10-minute drive from Gerberoy and an hour’s drive from Rouen and the famous Monet gardens at Giverny.
- Cloe is was wonderful. We loved our rooms and the breakfast was fantastic. The bathroom was very large and we stayed in a 3 person suite. Our 16yo daughter was in the little room to the side and it was perfect. We found the beds very hard and wished for fuller pillows but we were not uncomfortable. The area around this village is nice to explore at a slow pace. We stayed two nights. For the purpose of sightseeing one would have been enough but it was nice to relax and just enjoy our time away.
- We enjoyed the hospitality of our host and her attention to detail. The personal artefacts and paintings displayed in her home made for enjoyable viewing.
Beautiful property in a very memorable village. Chateau was beautifully decorated, with original artwork and antique pieces. Rooms are very roomy and comfortable. The most amazing home cooked, local produce breakfast.
Highly recommend staying hear.
The local village restaurant assisted us with a takeaway meal even though it was outside opening hours on a public holiday. A very memorable stay.
- The welcome & friendliness of owner. It felt we were personal guests. Nothingco
- Fantastic Hosts. Lovely breakfast. Superb rooms and very welcoming. We were cycling to Paris and back from South east England and it was a truly mmorable stop over.
Au Coeur De Beauvais Apartment
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Au Coeur De Beauvais Apartment offers accommodations in Beauvais. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chantilly is 24 miles from Au Coeur De Beauvais Apartment, and Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The hostess is so nice and welcoming. It is just like visiting your granny and enjoying her nice breakfast and clean and well decorated home.
- very comfortable with sitting area. bathroom and shower escellent.
- The personal attitude from the owner was fantastic! She made warm and excellent breakfast fur us, including pancakes. Apartment is new and clean. Kids were happy with small garden. The best choice for overnight stay in this area
- My friend and I arrived by motorcycle, we were welcomed and the motorcycles were then stored in the garage of the secure parking area. The room was great, comfortable, the shower excellent. Breakfast was taken in the garden, fantastic breakfast, very good quality and very well presented. Our host was welcoming, pleasant and helpful.
- Charming property. Each room with different decor – mine was Asian style with furniture and artifacts from the hosts own travel. Delightful breakfast. Quiet. A short walk to the cathedral and the central square. Proprietor is a charming lady.
Chambre d’hôtes Au Nid du Thil
One of our best sellers in Beauvais! Chambre d’hôtes Au Nid du Thil offers accommodations in Beauvais.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Chantilly is 24 miles from Chambre Hôtes Au Nid Thil, and Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Very cosy and sweet apartment – ours was on ground floor including a kitchenette and private bathroom. Don’t get a fright as from the road looks a bit run down but inside was very nice. Mother and son very helpful and nice breakfast in the room.
- It is very nice B&B. You can really feel like you are at home. It is easy to get there from the train station by bus or if you like to walk it is an easy 15minutes walk. If you are coming from the airport you have to go by bus to the centre. The rooms are cosy, large and you will sleep in very comfortable bed. The bathroom is spacious and clean, and there is also enough space to sit and have a nice breakfast. There is a tv in the room, but it is better to walk around the town. The cathedral, museum in Bishop`s palace, the main square, shopping centre, restaurants and creperies and cafes… and everything is so close to your room. There is also a small shop in your street where you can buy necessities even on Sunday.
- If I ever rented a room I wish it would be like this one!
- Very good location! very cozy and clean and everything is provided. The staff and the hotel owner are professionals and nice people. I recommend to all!
- We stood there just one night to take a plane early in the morning. It’s a nice place and the person who received us was very kind. In 20 minuts walking you find the city’s Cathedral, and plenty of pubs and restaurants. The taxi until the airport at 6am cost 12 euros.
La Salamandre offers accommodations in Beauvais.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Chantilly is 24 miles from La Salamandre, and Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The room is big an comfortable. The staff very helpful and friendly. The location is great.
- The ambience was wonderful. We stayed in a romantic atelier. Beautiful bath and views.
- One of the best , most charming & comfortable hotels in the area.
- Family owners, who very welcoming and helpful. Lovely large garden at back. Nice breakfast area with kitchen. Very comfortable bed. Room very clean. 10 minutes walk from town centre. Very calm.
- Amazing little place Stephane was such a nice person and the hotel is so clean would recommend this highly you won’t be disappointed
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ons-en-bray Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ons-en-Bray Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ons-en-Bray Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!