10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ongles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Mas Des Ferrayes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Mas Des Ferrayes is located in Ongles in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 20 miles from Apt. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Gordes is 28 miles from Le Mas Des Ferrayes, and Gréoux-les-Bains is 20 miles away. Caumont Airport is 42 miles from the property.
Le Mas des Ferrayes offers an authentic, idyllic Provence experience. The surrounding landscapes are beautiful, including a patio where breakfast is served.
The rooms are private, separate from the center part of the house, equipped tastefully, with a view on the fields.
The hosts were more than friendly and welcoming.
Our only regret is that we should have reserved 2 nights instead of 1. Would definitely come back again.
Quite frankly, this is THE place to stay in Provence.
- very good breakfast-clean en nice room-very friendly en helpful people!
- Accueil très chaleureux, chambre très confortable (refaite à neuf) et très propre, avec vue superbe . Très bonne literie. Petit-déjeuner copieux (pains au chocolat, croissants, pain, confitures maison, jus de fruit, yaourt, café ou thé….Parking devant la chambre..
- Accueil de la propriétaire. Grande Chambre traversante. Petit déjeuner copieux. Environnement très calme
Le confort. La propreté et les nombreuses attentions de la propriétaire.
Le petit déjeuner
La tranquillité du lieu et les paysages
La gentillesse et la discrétion de la propriétaire
- Le Mas des Ferrayes offers an authentic, idyllic Provence experience. The surrounding landscapes are beautiful, including a patio where breakfast is served.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Grangeon offers accommodations in Cruis. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. Apt is 25 miles from Le Grangeon, and Gréoux-les-Bains is 21 miles away. Caumont Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Very cozy and clean B & B in a quiet location with a beautiful view. A separate small house is beautifully decorated and contains everything you need. A clean deep pool with cool water perfectly refreshes after a hot day. Very nice and helpful owners. In 10 minutes walk there is an excellent restaurant.
- nice and friendly people; everything ok. except for the brakfast, a little too limited( they could definitely do better as far as quantity and quality)
- Everything was great! Location, facilities, the owner (Nicole), nature, pool, starry sky at night… Would recommend this place to anyone!
- Lovely owner, she gave us a really nice room separate to the house, in the garden as it was our honeymoon. A lovely time! Woah we’d stayed longer!
- La situation géographique, au calme, à la campagne, proche des villages et des départs de randonnée. La beauté du site. La vue depuis la terrasse. Notre chambre douillette et le petit déjeuner fait maison sans parler de l’accueil, de la gentillesse et de la disponibilité des propriétaires ! Une adresse à ne pas manquer pour retrouver calme, sérénités et rapports humains sincères!
Les Maisons De Chante Oiseau
Located in Sigonce in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, 23 miles from Apt, Les Maisons De Chante Oiseau features a playground and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Gréoux-les-Bains is 16 miles from Les Maisons Chante Oiseau, and Manosque is 11 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 47 miles away.
The peace and tranquility, the infinity pool, the views and the owner and staff.
It was wonderful
- Absolute quality. Beautiful serene place to stay. Exciting discovering all the sections to the property which were stunningly beautiful, well laid out and scrumptiously clean. Breakfast was idyllic.
Le cadre est enchanteur, la région magnifique et surtout la propriétaire est agréable, aux petits soins pour ses locataires.
Que du positif!
- Le lieu et l’esprit de la Provence telle que ns l’aimons
- Het huisje was echt heel leuk, zonder stromend water en elektriciteit, maar het was een soort luxe kamperen. Heerlijk geslapen in de stilte. De lokatie is perfect en het ontbijt erg lekker. Mooi zwembad ook.
- The peace and tranquility, the infinity pool, the views and the owner and staff.
Les Ânes de Forcalquier
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Les Ânes de Forcalquier is located in Forcalquier in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 20 miles from Apt. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Gordes is 29 miles from Les Ânes de Forcalquier, and Gréoux-les-Bains is 13 miles away. Provence Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Being in the country, great pool, kitchen facilities
- Quiet rustic farmhouse with modern amenities. Room was quite large and modern. They have gites as well if you want to have a quasi open air experience. I was in Forcalquier for the ultra marathon and the owners went out of their way to accommodate ( like setting up my breakfast the night before the race as I had to depart at 4am). Donkeys, open space, lots of stars.
- Laccueil de l’hote la proprete la tranquiliter de letablissement
- la gentillesse de notre hôte, un bon petit déjeuner à la “française”(viennoiseries, pain,beurre et confitures),la possibilité de cuisiner, le calme et la campagne environnante
- Чудное уединённое и очень комфортное внутри место для тех, кто ищет отдыха от суеты, на природе, но со всем комфортом. Всего 2 уютные комнаты, сделанные со вкусом и вниманием к деталям, есть чайник, барбекю на террасе, доступ на общую кухню со всем необходимым (полезно, т к ресторан ближайший – в Форкалькье за 2,5 км по лесной дороге). Бассейн, красивые виды и милые ухоженные серые ослики и четыре красивые кошки вокруг! :))
Le Jas des Nevières
Located in Pierrerue, 23 miles from Apt, Le Jas des Nevières features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a private bathroom.Gréoux-les-Bains is 15 miles from Le Jas des Nevières, and Manosque is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Lovely breakfast, comfy bed, cosy room – we had the Garden Room.
- The place is really nice, very quiet and the swimmingpool is really good after a hot summer day. Breackfast is really nice, home made crepes and more.
Tout est absolument parfait, de l’accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire jusque dans tous les détails de cette maison d’hôte. Tout a été pensé pour le bien-être des résidents.
Nous recommandons cette adresse avec un grand plaisir tant le temps passé sur place a été agréable. Parfait.
accueil très agréable
calme petit déjeuner fabuleux avec des produits locaux
Deco de la chambre
La Fontaine offers accommodations in Simiane-la-Rotonde. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Apt is 11 miles from La Fontaine, and LʼIsle-sur-la-Sorgue is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Although coffee was not my taste the jam and the cakes homemade were delicious . Surroundings very nice . Nice house . pool pleasant and our host Bernard was very pleasant .We dd not have diner there but apparently it is a good place to eat . We stayed there because we attended to the Night of Stars and saw plenty flying stars and beautiful milky way
- Friendliness of staff and location close to lavender fields. Very rustic, a little dusty due to environment, but quite comfortable.
- Mostly i liked the kindness of the owner, the welcoming atmosphere, the pleasant and rustic room, and the very tasty meals. Personally i loved the farm with animals around.
This would be a place for a particular type of traveller…I just took it as last room in area.
If you horsey outdoor type like scenery and tranquility…couldn’t fault it.
The owner was attentive…food plentiful….rooms more than adequate..
View of village 10 outta 10
Even has swimming pool
If I still had young family I would have no hesitation choosing it
If I was marking it on this basis it would be an 8.5 to 9
- Missing air condition in a weather like we had (unusual +34C) was a bit hard for our under 1 year old babies but otherwise we loved this location! Even if just one night, the cosy place, nice room and amazing country vibe made us swear to come back to Provence again!
Le Clos des Amandiers
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Le Clos des Amandiers offers accommodations in Simiane-la-Rotonde, just 13 miles from Apt. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. LʼIsle-sur-la-Sorgue is 27 miles from Le Clos des Amandiers, and Gordes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 35 miles from Le Clos des Amandiers.
- Our hosts were very nice and we fell warmly welcome ! The room was nicely decorated, the brrakfast excellent and homemade. Last but not least, location is great !
– The property’s location is fabulous.
– The breakfast always contains fresh fruit, homemade products, the best bread.
– Everything is done with respect for the environment.
-The staff’s service.
Lovely al fresco breakfasts
Peace & quiet
- The hosts were genuinely friendly, helpful, lovely people who made sure we had everything we required during our stay. Breakfast consisted of delicious home made yogurt and jam, freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit and fresh bread. All this and more served with a breath-taking view of the countryside! The room was really pretty and nice and cool at all times! The guest dinner was amazing! This guesthouse was the perfect place for us to unwind and relax. A little gem.
Das Frühstück war sehr reichhaltig und lecker, ebenso die Abendmahlzeiten.
Die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich.
La Treille Rouge
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Treille Rouge is located in Limans in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 18 miles from Apt.The rooms come with a private bathroom.Gordes is 27 miles from La Treille Rouge, and Gréoux-les-Bains is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Cute restored rooms. Extremely clean. The bathroom/shower area is small but clean and new. Good hot water and water pressure. Comfortable bed. The hosts were very kind and provided a delicious breakfast. The family dogs, Gaia and Nessie, were also a joy to have around 🙂 Location is a 10-15 minute drive to Forcalquier.
- Accueil sympathique. Une maison ancienne rénovée pleine de charme.
- Pulizia impeccabile, accoglienza meravigliosa da parte del proprietario, colazione superlativa con prodotti fatti in casa e abbiamo goduto anche della compagnia delle due dolcissime cagnoline di casa, Gaia e Nessy! Super consigliato!
- Accueil irréprochable – sobriété des lieux – propreté – endroit plein de nostalgie – prix
- una vecchia casa sistemata in modo delizioso, con molti libri e un’atmosfera famigliare. Il paesino un pò fuori dalle vie battute, ma molto autentico e vicino a Forcalquier. Il nostro padrone di casa è stato di una gentilezza e squisitezza infinita, e la colazione, fatta con prodotti locali, davvero ottima. Quando tornerò in Provenza sarà mia cura tornare ad alloggiare in questo B&B.
La Parenthèse Banon
Located in Banon, 16 miles from Apt, La Parenthèse Banon features a playground and sun terrace.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. LʼIsle-sur-la-Sorgue is 30 miles from La Parenthèse Banon, and Gordes is 23 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 37 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful and we were reluctant to leave
Wonderful breakfast on beautiful terrace. There is also access to the B&B kitchen if one wants to make their own dinner. It’s a wonderful treat and the owners really encourage you to use this facility, providing you with everything you need to make this easy.
We will be back.
- The accommodation starts our vacation in Southern France on a fabulous note. Everything is perfect, from the cleanliness of the room, the little finishing touches to the common facilities. It is a home away from home. Breakfast is equally wonderful and the homemade jams, cakes and yogurt are delicious! I can tell this is run with love and pride. I wish we had stayed for more days! Thank you Sylvie and Christian!
- Very friendly and helpful owners. The facilities including use of the full kitchen were a bonus. Could not find any negative points of view
- Cleanliness and nice sized room. Use of a fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer etc
Le Hameau des Liesses
Le Hameau des Liesses offers accommodations in Châteauneuf-Miravail. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Apt is 25 miles from Le Hameau des Liesses, and Gordes is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 43 miles from Le Hameau des Liesses.
- Very friendly hosts, calm, clean and tidy place, beautiful views around!
- The hosts were very helpfull and considerate as well as providing great meals and company. In a beautiful but isolated setting and having own transport essential. Good region for long hikes.
- Personal welcome by the hosts to make an exceptional stay in France – friendly and helpful.
- It was a wonderful vacation !! The hosts were caring and hospitable! The apartments were very clean, cozy and spacious! We really want to return to this magical place! Thank you very much guys for the cozy and soulful atmosphere of which you shared with us !!!
- Beautiful nature: the silence, the fields of wheat and sunflowers. Charming old buildings. Great host. The friendly inhabitants of the nearest village who showed us the way to the hotel in the late evening.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ongles Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ongles Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!