10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oneux Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Oneux Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oneux Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oneux Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oneux Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oneux Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oneux Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oneux Picardy:
Chambres d’Hôtes la Riviérette
Showcasing a barbecue and water sports facilities, Chambres d’Hôtes la Riviérette is located in Caours. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 30 miles from Chambres Hotes Rivierette, and Amiens is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The owner made us very welcome on our arrival and she gave us at,tour of the surrounding area. At breakfast she sat with us and gave several details of interesting facts. Warm and friendly place to stay.
- Property in smashing setting – Property beautifully built – loved our room – straight out on to garden overlooking stream – saw many wild creatures. wonderful restful spot and property. Super warm covered pool and next time we will be visiting nearby recommended by owner restaurant for some yummy food and wine. Well done Chambres d’Hotes la Rivierette xxx We will be back !!!!!!
- There are issues with this accommodation and booking dot com, payment etc , if you woild like details contact me via e-mail, I use booking .com a lot
- Excellent spot giving easy access to Calais Paris motorway. Near to Abbeville town facilities. Very welcoming and owner speaks perfect English. Pool a delight after long drive
- Very friendly welcome, undercover parking for our touring motorbike. Comfortable room. Very nice swimming pool. Tasty breakfast.
B&B Egloff is located in Eaucourt-sur-Somme, 21 miles from Amiens and 15 miles from Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.Le Crotoy is 16 miles from B&B Egloff, and Berck-sur-Mer is 28 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- We arrived late at night and could not find the place the guy came out to find us very kind. Co-ordinates of the place needs to be used for future customers.
The owner of the place is lovely person. We arrived very late and the owner was waiting for us.
In the morning we had nice breakfast and great talks. The place is wonderful with beautiful garden.
- Friendly if eccentric owner offers cup of tea on arrival. Relaxed atmosphere suited us. Comfortable bed,plenty of hot water. Very cheap compared with other overnight stops in the vicinity.
- Very nice owners, helpful and friendly. The house is in a pleasant, very quiet location with extensive grounds, but it is not that quick or easy to get to from the A16 or A28 motorways
- Super friendly owner. I know this is the definition of B@B “A room in a house”. But this one is close to the extreme end of it . You are literally getting a room and a private bathroom on the upper floor of a house. A very clean, bright, comfortable and not so small room. I have a feeling that the right couple could spend the night chatting and drinking with the owners and have a great time.
Relais du Beffroi Chambres d’Hôtes
Relais du Beffroi Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Saint-Riquier, 31 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 23 miles from Amiens.Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 15 miles from Relais Befroi dHôtes, and Le Crotoy is 15 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- The owners were very attentive and helpful. The facilities excellent. Afternoon tea or coffee if you wanted it. Breakfast first class. We would not hesitate in going back. The car was very safe at night.
- The room was beautiful, bed comfortable, welcoming hosts and a fabulous breakfast. All in a really lovely setting. A great overnight stop for our London to Paris cycle tour. We certainly hope to return!
- We had the most wonderful stay in this very beautiful B&B. Wonderful views of the abby. Very quiet (no bells). Great breakfast! And so very nice hosts!
- Excellent choice. Made very welcome by owners. Only people staying on a cold late November night. Upgraded room. Madame got us a reservation at a local restaurant that stayed open for us. Wish we could have stayed longer. Excellent breakfast. Very interesting property in interesting village.
- The room was lovely and the bathroom. Breakfast very good.
Located in Gapennes, La Nicoulette sits 5 miles from Crécy Forest and 3.7 miles from Saint-Riquier. Its garden has a patio that can be used for relaxing or for enjoying breakfast and its hot tub has garden views.Spacious and bright, the rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. They also offer a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.You can borrow bikes from the B&B and free private parking is provided on site. A daily breakfast is served in the dining area or to your room. Guests can find 2 restaurants in Saint Riquier and 1 in Agenvillers, all a 5-minute drive away.Accessible from the A16 motorway (exit 22), La Nicoulette is 21.7 miles from La Baie de Somme and just 9 miles from Abbeville Train Station.
- The most amazing breakfast ever. Great value for money. Small details in the room , bathrobes slippers tea/coffee facilities smart Tv, great bed. Individual decor. Pet friendly
- We were so pleased to have found this place and will def stay there again !!!
The stay was fantastic. The owner was really welcoming and friendly and made a fuss of our little one.
The duplex room was brilliant as it allowed us to have an evening whilst our daughter slept upstairs. Something not possible with a hotel room.
Breakfast was wonderful and set us up for the day and the long journey back to the UK.
Thanks for everything!
- We loved this chambre d’hote. The room was beautifully presented and the whole property was stylish and quirky at the same time.. we loved the hot tub. We had a very warm welcome after a long journey and the next morning we had a fabulous breakfast before setting off again.
Very comfortable bed and accommodation.
Friendly patron. Breakfast was fully continental and very good standard.
Would recommend if you like to stay somewhere authentic and a good standard.
Chambres d’hôtes La Ferme du Scardon
Chambres d’hôtes La Ferme du Scardon is located in Neufmoulin, 30 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 24 miles from Amiens. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 13 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Le Crotoy is 14 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 29 miles away.
The best B&B in France, afaik
Ideal stop-off, just before or after Eurotunnel
- Breakfast was great, lots of homemade products all very good.
- Big kitchen and dining table. Generous rooms and well equipped. Breakfast good. Also Pain Perdu. Try it
Delightful hostess who speaks good English.
Clean and comfortable rooms and super-large bed.
Excellent breakfast with plenty of fruit juice, cereals, yoghourts, croissants, bread, cakes, jams, cheeses, eggs and coffee/tea.
Convenient free parking right outside the accommodation.
- I liked Everything about this great B&B. Elizabeth the proprietor is the perfect host. Lovely location, perfect for your first and last stop in France.
- The best B&B in France, afaik
La Source Bleue
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, La Source Bleue is located in Abbeville in the region of Picardie, just 30 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Amiens is 25 miles from La Source Bleue, and Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 29 miles from the property.
The property is in a good location overlooking Abbeville. Parking is easy and the centre of the town is a few minutes away. We were made very welcome and the breakfast is very good.
- Owners very helpful and accommodated an early breakfast for our departure morning. Location, good views, comfy bed and lovely breakfast.
- Great rooms and bathroom facilities. Breakfast (wonderful) was served in the owners beautiful dining room.
- Nice quite location – clean rooms – spacious – very good breakfast
- Very friendly house, entirely made and decorated by the hosts. It has a lot of stories to offer. Clean and cosy. Nice view of Abbeville and the river Somme from the very top of the hill. Delicious breakfast!
- The property is in a good location overlooking Abbeville. Parking is easy and the centre of the town is a few minutes away. We were made very welcome and the breakfast is very good.
Auberge du Moulin d’Eaucourt
Featuring free WiFi, Auberge du Moulin d’Eaucourt offers accommodations in Eaucourt-sur-Somme, just 22 miles from Amiens. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 14 miles from Auberge Moulin dEaucourt, and Le Crotoy is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 33 miles from Auberge du Moulin d’Eaucourt.
- The Auberge is pretty much in the middle of no where but with lovely views of the sorrrounding valley. We arrived on a Monday so the restaurant was closed . The staff prepared some take away breakfast as we had to leave very early the next morning.
- A first rate restaurant with rooms. It’s not a hotel so don’t expect a reception desk, help with bags etc. It was an overnight, mid journey stop and although the excellent menu was ‘iffy’ for fussy eaters we all found something to our liking. The food and wine were good and the service terrific. The views all around from the restaurant floor to ceiling windows are very good and coupled with the fact that the tables have space between them leads to a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Definitely on our overnight stop list.
- The owners very very friendly and helpfull, even though on our check-in night we were delayed in our trip. When we stayed the heating wasn’t working, but they found an electric heater and it was indeed very thoughtful of them. The rooms are spacious enough, cosy and clean. Bathroom was also spacious and clean, nothing to complain about. The hotel is located in the nature away from the city (as it seemed), probably in warmer periods of spring it would be great for walking/doing outdoor activities. The breakfast was quite simple (but this is I guess what you expect from a French-style breakfast with some croissants, tartines, orange juice, yougurt and corn flakes). There is also a restaurant on the property, but we haven’t tried it.
Restaurant is superb.
On a day with temperatures at zero, central heating in room was good and adjustable.
- Fabulous dinner, lovely views. Very warm large and cosy rooms.
Wastine is located in Buigny-Saint-Maclou, 27 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 28 miles from Amiens. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 8 miles from Wastine, and Le Crotoy is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- There was lots of information on the area provided and the welcome could not have been better. A lot of thought had gone into providing everything to make our stay more comfortable.
- Really lovely stylish property. Fabulous hosts. Great attention to detail. Amazing breakfast
- Very comfortable bed and very convenient location being a short hop to Calais.
- Our room was absolutely lovely. The gentleman who greeted us on arrival was very welcoming, helpful, polite and friendly. Our breakfast next morning was very good too. The lounge we had breakfast in was amazing.
- Lovely B&B very clean and furnished to a very high standard. The breakfast was excellent and there was even cheese and ham, yogurt and cake as well as the usual croissants and crusty bread with different jams. We have stayed here 3 times and would highly recommend it.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Capucines offers accommodations in Abbeville.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 30 miles from Les Capucines, and Amiens is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Quality Breakfast served in our sitting room!!
An enchanting old truly French house.
- Really stylish and excellent value for money; good restaurant on the doorstep. Will go again. We had small suite – would recommend for party of 2 plus 1. Really intimate – and biggest front door key I’ve seen in a while!
- Very qwerky place to stay. Loved it. Had the suite as there wete 3 sfukrs. Comfortable. Lovely breakfast brought to our suite the next morning. Nathalie and her husband were lovely and gave us lots of info . Would stay again
- The couple who own this hotel were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the courtyard was great and with late notice about breakfast they accommodated us really well.
- Very friendly, comfortable , easy parking, nearby restaurants, lots of help with local places of interest.
- Quality Breakfast served in our sitting room!!
Les Aires en Scènes
Located in Épagne-Épagnette in the region of Picardie, this detached vacation home features a terrace and a garden with a barbecue and a terrace. The property is 23 miles from Amiens and free private parking is available.An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchenette and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 13 miles from L’Atelier aux Aires en Scènes, and Le Crotoy is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 32 miles from L’Atelier aux Aires en Scènes.
- The gite was very comfortable, it was in an idyllic setting, totally peaceful, and on a chilly evening the wood burner was fabulous. The owners were delightful, friendly and so very helpful. They even had two english guide booklets ready for us, and on departure offered us croissants and water for our journey. How very thoughtful.
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l’accueil sympathique des propriétaires. Nous reviendrons certainement un jour l’année prochaine pour pouvoir encore plus profiter du calme de l’endroit et de la région magnifique.
Très bon accueil avec le sourir, un lieu très agréable… le loft correspondait tout à fait à nos attentes, très charmant et nous avons passé une excellente nuit, le lit était vraiment très confortable !
Je recommande !
- studio avec beaucoup de charme, grand, hôte très agréable, calme, chaleur.
Les propriétaires sont très sympas, serviable, gentils et joignables.
le gite est propre et superbe déco.
je referai ce séjour pour le loisir.
recommande cette établissement pour le travail ou vacance.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oneux Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oneux Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oneux Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oneux Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!