10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Omméel Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Omméel Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Omméel Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Omméel Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Omméel Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Omméel Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Omméel Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Omméel Lower Normandy:
Camden House And Castle
Featuring free WiFi, Camden House And Castle offers accommodations in Aubry-le-Panthou. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Lisieux is 20 miles from Camden House And Castle, and Alençon is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Location, very friendly and helpful owners, dinner and breakfeast are homemade with local produce. Relaxing and quiet environment.
- The hosts were very helpful and friendly. They made you feel extremely welcome, especially the children.
- This is a great location and friendly hosts. Great food every day. Gardens and even a lake where you can fish. Highly recommended.
- This is a lovely spot and furthermore my hosts did everything to make my visit enjoyable. The dinners were superb. I would highly recommend this place.
- Расположен в очень красивом месте! Хозяева приготовили домашний ужин, вкусный!!! Сами хозяева – душевная семейная пара!!! Радушные))) Завтрак тоже хороший, деревенские продукты!!!
Chalet de Malvoue
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chalet de Malvoue is located in Vimoutiers in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 30 miles from Cabourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Lisieux is 16 miles from Chalet de Malvoue, and Houlgate is 30 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 22 miles away.
- The chalet was in a very quiet place with great views of the countryside
- The hostess,Natalie was utterly charming and helpful. Her food preparation and presentation were first class and the quality was excellent. The house itself is very contemporary, and has a cosy ambience e.g. Big log fire. One of the best B&B’s I’ve ever stopped in.
- The location was good, facilities were very good in a beautiful house which was immaculate and Madame was very welcoming. I was very unhappy that I had a severe stomach upset from lunch on the way down so could not enjoy the excellent dinner Madame was preparing for us.
- Le chalet de Malvoue est une très belle demeure, décorée de façon très élégante, où la maîtresse de maison nous a chaleureusement accueillis. Une nuit reposante et un petit-déjeuner délicieux nous ont permis de démarrer agréablement la journée et de profiter pleinement de ce beau coin de Normandie, avec infiniment de bonheur. Merci !
- La déco de la chambre très cocooning et l accueil de la dame. On s’y sent comme chez soi. Merci
Manoir de Coulandon
Located in Argentan in the region of Basse-Normandie, 22 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Manoir de Coulandon features a barbecue and sun terrace.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lisieux is 31 miles from Manoir de Coulandon, and Alençon is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Aperitif that we had with the owners which was homemade
- Charming historical building with service-oriented owners. Comfortable newly renovated guestrooms.
- I liked the countryside location. Breakfast was fabulous with lots of home made preserves etc. Such a lot to eat. Lovely.
- Very good welcome and a lovely property in a quiet setting. The hosts were very nice and breakfasts delicious.
On approaching the property we were really pleased as it looks very quaint and as we were staying for 3 nights we would have loved to have a look round the barns and outbuildings (but were never offered this). The building is old and full of charm, if not yet fully converted and so has a lot of potential.
The room was comfortable and the beds particularly so with nice linen and there were good views from the windows. The Manoir is in a very quiet location and so is peaceful and calm. It would have been lovely if there were sun loungers outside to relax on and enjoy the peace and surrounding.
The breakfast was well catered for with Patrick attentive and on hand to offer refills for drinks etc. We also liked the local produce and good range of items and found that if you are open to French breakfast, you are certainly very well catered for with home made juices and jams as well as breads, cheese or tarts etc.
Le Manoir de Villers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Manoir de Villers offers accommodations in Villers-en-Ouche, just 22 miles from Lisieux. The bed and breakfast has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Falaise is 30 miles from Le Manoir de Villers, and Bernay is 17 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 30 miles away.
- Really nice dinner and breakfast at the family table. Comfy beds
- The children liked being able to see and stroke the horses and there was no rush for us to leave.
- Warm welcome and large warm fire in lounge, plenty of reading from tourist info to world history, something for all tastes and ages. Watched a mare with 8 month foal out of back windows, through the conservatory which will be a lovely place to enjoy your meals in spring & summer. Although restaurant was closed Madam conjured up a wonderful dinner.
- We were accommodated at very short notice in a beautiful rural location
- The food was great, freshly cooked, local produce or home grown, and sitting around the family table to eat with them and other guests was a real treat.
Le Vieux Chateau B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Vieux Chateau B&B offers accommodations in Le Renouard, just 29 miles from Caen. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cabourg is 28 miles from Le Vieux Chateau B&B, and Ouistreham is 30 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The place was just amazing! One really feels like sleeping in an old castle. The owner was super friendly and gave us a lot of good tips for dinner and next day excursions. Breakfast was good.
- Setting is beautiful. The chateau is wonderful. The owner friendly, helpful and accommodating. Because we stayed right at the end of the season we were the only guests there, it was lovely to imagine that we lived there!
- What a beautiful Chateau in the middle of nowhere, Donna the owner was so welcoming and our room was beautiful, clean and everything you would expect from a Castle Chateau dating back to the 1400s which is dripping in history and nostalgia with parts dating back 1000 years! We ate there by prior arrangement and had a fantastic 5 course meal with wine. Nothing was too much trouble for the owner who joined us for dinner and was very informative about the history of the Chateau etc.
- Le Vieux Château is located in the beautiful Pays d’Auge. This castle magnificently renovated and furnished is the place to stay to relax and enjoy the surroundings. The room and the bathroom were exquisite. The breakfast was excellent. Our hostess made us feel very welcome. It was a very nice experience we would love to renew some day soon. Thanks, Donna.
- This is in fact a small luxury hotel type of place. Nothing can be better (i know i am potentially making people unhappy by serring too high standards). The olace is super nice, room design is great, the lady that runs the place does it perfectly, details are taken care of. Just a superb place to go. And that part of normandy is also gorgious.
Prieuré Saint-Michel offers accommodations in Crouttes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Deauville is 30 miles from Prieuré Saint-Michel, and Caen is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- A unique place . Beautiful, historic . Owner very helpful and welcoming. It is isolated but that is what we wanted .
- Very nice and remote location. Close to Camembert town where you can visit the “Maison de Camembert” and 6 kms away from Computers town where you an eat out (“Le Herisson” restaurant is where you need to go for good food). Historical buildings. Nice breakfast with fresh bread, croissants,brioche,yoghurts,etc…Very comfortable bed.
- The property is gorgeous and historic. The room was very comfy and beautifully appointed. Our hosts were very welcoming and helpful in every way. Breakfast featured a good variety of foods in the French continental style, served in a warm, interesting location of the former cider mill. We will return!
- Wonderful views, historic and serene location, unseen plants and trees, bats in the evening
- Absolutely adored this location – so quiet and secluded – brilliant communications from our host – superb food, evening and breakfast – wish we had stayed more than one night and plan to return before long – interesting property with lots of history – I could stay a week and not leave site, just chill and relax.
La Vieille Ferme
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Vieille Ferme offers accommodations in Fresné-la-Mère, just 23 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Cabourg is 28 miles from La Vieille Ferme, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Perfect stopover and I’d have happily stayed for longer. Great hosts and comfortable accommodation.
- A superb B&B – comfort, hospitality, location, food and like minded guests, many of whom become regulars.
- Excellent instructions for finding the place. Impressive old stonebuilt farmhouse in quiet Norman village; run by friendly bilingual (English/French) owners; comfortably furnished. Top-rate classic table d’hote dinner worth booking ahead for, and fun to share with other guests. Superb breakfast buffet, too.
Lovely welcome from Peter. Helped ourselves to an apero…. we just filled our the chit! Good system!
Dinner was delicious…. we shared it with an English couple and an American.
Breakfast very good… plenty of tea and coffee!
Character property. Owners have put a lot into this project.
Crisp and fresh bed linen.
Access to fridge and a variety of wine for sale.
Homemade yoghurt for breakfast is delicious
Le Manoir d’Annique
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le Manoir d’Annique is located in Montviette in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Deauville. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Honfleur is 31 miles from Le Manoir d’Annique, and Caen is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 16 miles from Le Manoir d’Annique.
- Owner was very kind because we arrived rather late and he welcomed us without any comment on our night arrival.
Bon accueil chaleureux.
Beau jardin avec une belle maisonancienne et authentique. pleine de charme.
Bel environnement, chambre très calme
Petit déjeuner français, copieux, sans horaires astreignants
- Le petit déjeuner avec d’excellentes confitures
- Le charme de la maison, la grande chambre,l’environnement, la gentillesse des propriétaires.
L’Ancienne Patisserie is located in Nécy, 27 miles from Caen and 24 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lisieux is 26 miles from L’Ancienne Patisserie, and Alençon is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 29 miles from L’Ancienne Patisserie.
- The rooms were very well appointed & very clean. The proprietors were helpful and friendly. Fresh baked cookies for the journey home!
- Very large suite, living room, bedroom and bathroom. The bed room was huge with a very high ceiling. Ambiance was super. Our hosts were attentive and the breakfast was excellent.
The room was beautifully and tastefully furnished, the bathroom was immaculate. The gardens had a touch of English country garden combined with French rural charm. The hosts were incredibly warm and welcoming and couldn’t have done more to make our stay so memorable.
The breakfast was delicious with homemade, jams and biscuits.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. The room is extremely beautiful – very nicely furnished with antique furniture and the bathrooms are very clean and luxurious. The owners are lovely people and very friendly and hospitable. One of the best chambre d’hôtes we have ever stayed in and we’d love to return.
- Charming hosts, lovely room. All in all a great stay, thank you!
Sées chez vous
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Sées chez vous offers accommodations in Sées, just 27 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alençon is 12 miles from Sées chez vous, and Falaise is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Lovely big room with comfortable bed. Separate big bathroom just for us.
The owner was so helpful and spoke very good English.
Breakfast really good, own youghurt and cakes and bread etc.
- Such a friendly welcome, spacious and comfortable room, delicious breakfast (especially the home made yoghurt !) – very recommended
- Comfy bed. Charming host and delicious breakfast .
- Beautiful breakfast, lovely room in a fairly unique property in a central location. It now has Wi-fi as well. Very convenient place to stay en-route between vacation home and the coast.
Breakfast superb with something for everyone. Lots of homemade goodies made by the owner.
Full of character.
A lot of thought has gone in to making the guests feel very welcome.
Would highly recommend.
- Lovely big room with comfortable bed. Separate big bathroom just for us.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Omméel Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Omméel Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Omméel Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Omméel Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!