10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Omiécourt Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Omiécourt Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Omiécourt Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Omiécourt Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Omiécourt Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Omiécourt Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Omiécourt Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Omiécourt Picardy:
Au Chardon Bleu
Located in Nesle in the region of Picardie, 29 miles from Amiens, Au Chardon Bleu features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Compiègne is 23 miles from Au Chardon Bleu, and Saint-Quentin is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 41 miles from Au Chardon Bleu.
- Accommodation first class, use of kitchenette . Breakfast very good. Swimming pool bookable 5 euros pp.Owners really helpful. We were visiting WW1 graves, so location was perfect.
proprieter very very helpful pleasant spoke very good English suite was superb could not fault this property it was the second time we stayed there and will be back next year lovely bar and resteraunt close by in the village breakfast was perfect to set us up for our drive back
overall this property is SUPERB
The owner was very friendly.
Everything was very good
- Quiet situation, room large and beds vet comfy. Shower very good. Had access to some kitchen facilities and fridge.
- Its a small family run hotel, very friendly and helpful hosts!
Les 3 Tilleuls
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Les 3 Tilleuls is located in Roye. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Amiens is 26 miles from Les 3 Tilleuls, and Compiègne is 19 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 34 miles away.
- Beautiful setting in the countryside, yet 5mins drive to a selection of restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable. Our hosts were kind and helpful, even making a reservation at a lovely restaurant in town.
Excellent plated dinner in our room as requested.
Superb pain au raisins
- It’s same as at home. I arived late and out the limit but i made a call, and the staff was comprehensive. I didn’t have time to explore all, but what i saw it’s nice. It’s very clean and warm. I recommend
- Warm and friendly welcome, and comfortable accommodation. Like home from home. Plenty to eat, and although I didn’t book an evening meal the hosts willingly accepted my last moment request. As a motorcyclist, I was pleased that it was a gated property which was an added security for my bike.
- We loved the whole experience just sorry we were only there for one night. Pascal and his wife were very obliging, nothing was too much trouble. Wanted to return on our way back home but couldn’t cancel our hotel that we had booked without losing our money.
Le Coq En Pate
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Coq En Pate offers accommodations in Péronne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Amiens is 29 miles from Le Coq En Pate, and Arras is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45 miles from Le Coq En Pate.
- Well equipped and comfortable apartment. Good breakfast which the owner brought up to our room. Free parking outside. Walking distance to the town centre.
- Flat was warm and comfortable with lots of hot water, and within easy reach of restaurants.
Beautifully presented and decorated apartment
Excellent breakfast served by lovely owners &
dog friendly too ?
- The location was very peaceful and the flat is airy and light. The hostess very friendly (the beagles, too!)
- The decor in the apartment was lovely. The breakfast was beyond our expectations Lauence went out of her way to accomodate my dietary requirements homemade apple &spear tarts and gf bread. Breakfast was in the most beautiful room looking out to the garden.
L’escale Aux Framboises
Located in Rouy-le-Petit in the region of Picardie, 30 miles from Amiens, L’escale Aux Framboises features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Compiègne is 25 miles from L’escale Aux Framboises, and Saint-Quentin is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Wonderful, quirky recently converted barn chambres d’hote on a farm. Well worth a bit of a detour from the A1.
- Everything was perfect. We could use the kitchen, the owner even gave us even greens and fruits (delicious raspberry). Excellent place and excellent service.
- After 100+kms cycle ride the welcome and the readiness of the owner to provide my son and I with dinner was brilliant.All restaurants cafes Bars Tabac etc., etc.,closed for Bastille day. The fresh raspberries were great.
- Everything was perfect. Lovely people to meet, no fuss, ultra-modern facility & just what we needed for a good rest after driving 4000k at Euro 2016. I’ll definitely be returning with my wife next year. Loved it.
- Chambre d’hôtes située dans un pavillon dédié et tout neuf, avec une immense salle de séjour commune. Luxueux et d’un calme absolu, pour un prix ridiculement bas! Accueillis comme des amis par la propriétaire aux petits soins pour nous.
La Porte De Bretagne
La Porte De Bretagne is located in Péronne, just 29 miles from Amiens. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Arras is 26 miles from La Porte De Bretagne, and Saint-Quentin is 17 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 45 miles away.
- Everything was excellent. The hosts couldn’t do enough to help us get the most out of our visit. In addition to the exceptional accommodation and the fresh food presented at breakfast there were sweet treats and a top of the range coffee machine in the bedrooms. There was also well chosen literature to suit the guests.
Superbly appointed accommodation. Decor and fittings were first class. Breakfast selection was excellent with a good choice for everyone. The little touches such as a multiphone charging facility and Bluetooth speakers set this accommodation apart. Secure on site parking was a bonus. Though in the Town Centre it was very quiet.
Not that we needed much but I got the impression that nothing was too much trouble. Laeticia and Thierry also run the best restaurant in town.
- The place has everything you expect in a five star PLUS hotel. The owners are superb, nothing too much trouble, Breakfast amazing. Cannot fault it and will be going again.
- A delightful experience. The genuine warmth of the greeting, the great room facilities and the wonderful breakfast.
- Very clean, very comfortable and very good service. Breakfast was super!
Chambres d’Hotes Noir Lion
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hotes Noir Lion offers accommodations in Péronne, just 28 miles from Amiens. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Arras is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Noir Lion, and Saint-Quentin is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Noir Lion.
- Less than five minute’s walk to restaurants and the Great War Museum. A very welcoming hostess in Sophie, who speaks excellent English. Breakfast was a delight with a great selection of bread and pastries, with home made jams and preserves. Parking was not only off road, it was in a private courtyard. Very nice gardens too!
- This Chambre d’hote was very charming. It was in a good place close to the centre of Peronne. The parking was very convenient and ample. The accommodation was very clean and bright with a good bathroom, and an excellent breakfast. We stayed 4 nights and were extremely happy with it. There was a good restaurant just a five minute walk away. The main town museum was very close. The owner was very helpful and friendly and we hope to return.
Location in centre of town is excellent , near the museum , restaurants and main square. Very friendly and helpful land lady, Breakfast was good, fresh croissants, bread and Home made jam – ham and cheese available. Our room was comfortable particularly the bed. Excellent WiFi and parking on site.
This was a great spot for our three day stay for our exploration of the Somme area.
- The whole experience was excellent. Check-in, room size, facilities and cleanliness could not be beaten. The breakfast provision was similarly excellent with ample of everything provided and most efficiently served. The host was particularly attentive and even provided gluten-free food, some home-made. The fresh juice, home-made jams, bread selections and quantity were all exceptional and the host could not do more to ensure an excellent stay.
Position in town excellent and easy access for cars and car parking.
Sonya is lovely and very helpful – makes a real effort to make stay enjoyable and easy
Rooms very clean and comfortable.
Chateau de Quesmy
Located in Quesmy in the region of Picardie, 18 miles from Compiègne, Chateau de Quesmy features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Quentin is 18 miles from Chateau de Quesmy, and Laon is 25 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- This is a lovely location, primarily used for a wedding venue, and just 15 minutes or so off the autoroute. The room was spacious and well equiped and the beds comfortable. The chateau was very picturesque and the breakfast room was lovely, surrounded by the moat, with a wide choice of food.
- the whole package was briliant all the family said so . the snow was a bonus.
- Lovely swimming pool, great location for a stay over. Make sure to book the restaurant as it was full when we stayed. Breakfast was lovely in the main house. Bungalow was rather poorly equipped, but fine for a nights stay over, plus secure parking directly outside. Hosts are lovely.
- Restaurant excellent and good value. Grounds were very picturesque.Play area for children much better than expected.
- Lovely property. Secure parking with gates locked. Separate restaurant served good food and entertainment supplied by the ducks and chickens wandering around. Lovely view from room over the moat and room very warm but couldn’t open the windows at night for fear of letting the gnats in.
Ferme de Canny
Ferme de Canny offers accommodations in Canny-sur-Matz. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Amiens is 30 miles from Ferme de Canny, and Compiègne is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 32 miles from the property.
So charming location north of Paris in the countryside.
very nicely decorated room
warm welcome despite late arrival
- Absolutely fabulous. Brilliant hosts with flair and energy who have worked very hard to transform this authentic French property into a wonderful holiday experience for guests. The beds were extremely comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and everything was so clean we thought we must have been the first guests to stay. Infact they opened the property 12 months ago. Breakfast was generous and our host replenished the home cooked French toast and coffee while we lingered over conversation with other guests.
The accommodation was clean and looked fairly new in a recently completed barn conversion.
The setting was rural, lovely after driving around Paris.
- Cozy room, huge bathroom, silence in the middle of nowhere
- The friendly welcome, the playful children, the location, with vistas over what was once a war-torn country in 1914-18.
- So charming location north of Paris in the countryside.
Le Manoir de Crisolles
Featuring free WiFi, Le Manoir de Crisolles offers accommodations in Crisolles, just 17 miles from Compiègne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Quentin is 20 miles from Le Manoir de Crisolles, and Albert is 31 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 42 miles away.
Gerard & Francoise are wonderful hosts. Their Manoir is a beautifully restored property from which they let 3 rooms. Our room was very tastefully redecorated. Take advantage of the superb home (Gerard) cooked (and mostly homegrown) dinner that you’ll share with other guests. It really is outstanding value, especially Gerard’s homemade walnut wine.
We will be back!
- We were given a very friendly welcome by Madame LeConte and a wonderful dinner. It’s a magnificent house inside and out.
A charming French country mansion, and a very welcoming host.
We enjoyed the breakfast, with a lovely range of homemade jams.
- Lovely old character filled house, with great clean and comfortable accommodation. Close to local village for evening meal options. Really friendly and helpful host, definitely recommend even if just as a stop on way to or from Calais.
- Very comfortable Chambres d’hotes in a beautiful rural environment. Gerard and François were perfect hosts. The evening meal was delicious.
- Gerard & Francoise are wonderful hosts. Their Manoir is a beautifully restored property from which they let 3 rooms. Our room was very tastefully redecorated. Take advantage of the superb home (Gerard) cooked (and mostly homegrown) dinner that you’ll share with other guests. It really is outstanding value, especially Gerard’s homemade walnut wine.
Le Val D’omignon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Val D’omignon offers accommodations in Trefcon, just 8 miles from Saint-Quentin. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Albert is 22 miles from Le Val D’omignon, and Laon is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 49 miles from Le Val D’omignon.
- This B&B is also a functioning small horse farm. The location is a bit off the beaten track, but still close to Peronne. Best aspect was the friendly staff: Danielle, Hubert, Julie, and Lily (family dog). The room was OK, for a family farm–comfortable double bed and shower. But flies and insects a bit of a nuisance, esp. in warm weather and when one wants windows open. But still worth it despite some of the negatives, because of the people and the country atmosphere.
- Lovely family, great fun with kayaks and horse riding.
- The people were very friendly helpful when we needed them. bed was comfortable and furniture was traditional French. The sports facilities were excellent with expert on horse riding and canoeing available.
- Friendly family,good atmosphere,good food. Ask about dinner when booking
- Hosts were friendly and accommodating with ver basic facilities.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Omiécourt Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Omiécourt Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Omiécourt Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Omiécourt Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!