10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Olmeta-di-tuda Corsica:
A Casa di Pia
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, A Casa di Pia offers accommodations in Olmeta-di-Tuda.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Calvi is 31 miles from A Casa di Pia, and Bastia is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 7 miles from A Casa di Pia.
What a wonderful place! Patrick the owner was the perfect host, friendly and helpful.
The property was beautiful and decorated to the highest standard.
Breakfast was delicious and very personable.
The roof terrace was a highlight for us with gorgeous views and a perfect place to relax.
You must stay at this property if you visit Corsica.
- 2 nights here and all was perfect, little and lovely, comfortable and private. The breakfast was super like the view from the terrace. The bathroom was a real dream! The host was also very kind and friendly! everything super 🙂
- very nice house in a cute little corsican village, very nice roof terrace, super friendly and helpful host, delicious breakfast!
- Il posto magico e fuori dal mondo, l’accoglienza fantastica, le stanze comode e confortevoli, la colazione strepitosa.. tutto estremamente curato e di buon gusto.
Lo stile e l’accoglienza
Appena varcata la soglia di questo deliziosa proprietà in pietra sapientemente ristrutturata, ci si sente immersi in un mondo di pace, silenzio e buon gusto.
Patrick, il proprietario, è di una gentilezza e di un’accoglienza rare, generoso e sempre attento alle esigenze dei suoi ospiti. La terrazza si apre su un panorama di dolci colline che degradano verso il golfo di Saint Florent ed è una location eccellente dove deliziarsi con l’abbondante prima colazione o rilassarsi al tramonto.Le camere, come del resto tutta la proprietà, sono arredate con stile fin nei minimi particolari.
La struttura è inoltre vicina a diversi luoghi di interesse della zona nord della Corsica e a numerose spiagge facilmente accessibili e dalle acque cristalline.
Grazie Patrick e a presto!
- What a wonderful place! Patrick the owner was the perfect host, friendly and helpful.
Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte
Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte is located in Castello-di-Rostino, just 29 miles from Calvi.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bastia is 18 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte, and Corte is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Amazing views, beautiful old house full of character.
Our bedroom was stunning with real attention to detail with gorgeous furniture and real thought to the design of the room ( quite difficult to find something similar in Corsica). Frederique has a flair for design.
The owners and their family were lovely and it was fun having breakfast with them and other guests in the morning. Christos speaks good English so was able to give advise on where to visit and dine along with directions.
- Christophe and Frédérique are very friendly and helpful
This is an outstanding B&B! The owners couldn’t be nicer or more helpful. They cater to your every need, offer good advice regarding where to go and what to do and will even call the place where you’re staying next to ask about the route, etc.
The breakfast was excellent and it was nice to have it with the other guests staying there. The restaurant nearby was great offering excellent local food.
Hearing the birds sing in the morning was wonderful as was the view from our windows. The building is 200 years old and is full of charm and character.
To make a long review short – we loved everything about this place. Warm regards to the owners and their dog Shiva.
- Lovely hosts, very friendly and caring, you can tell that this house has a soul. Wonderful view, charming residence. our stay was fantastic, thanks to the atmosphere of the old building and the owners who devoted their time to us talking about the history of the place and many interesting stories about the region. Definitely recommend and would love to come back!
We stayed here for just one short night (our last night before heading home). We chose this place because it was close enough to Bastia Airport to manage to get there for an early flight, but yet seemed to be in a mountain village location.
We work not disappointed! the setting is magical and we were very happy with our stay. Christophe and Frédérique made us feel welcome despite our very short stay. They are very knowledgeable of the area and can recommend stuff to do including drives and hikes which unfortunately we did not get to do but definitely plan to come back for.
- Amazing views, beautiful old house full of character.
Chambres D’hotes u fornu
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Chambres D’hotes u fornu is located in Patrimonio, just 5 miles from Bastia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Corte is 29 miles from Chambres D’hotes u fornu, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from Chambres D’hotes u fornu.
- Patrimonio is a quiet small town close (about 5 minutes by car) to Saint Florent and where many wineries and vineyards create a unique atmosphere. The owner is extremely nice and friendly and gave us good suggestions about where to eat (ask him and you won’t regret it!!), and welcomed us in a cosy environment. The rooms have been recently renovated, and are extremely big, neat, and bright (you can also use the fridge in the common area). The bathroom was huge, clean and functional. The bed was very comfortable and big (which is unusual in France!). In the morning an amazing buffet breakfast is served in the common area and is delicious. We travelled by car and had no problems in reaching Saint Florent and the surrounding areas. I strongly recommend this place!
- The owners were a lovely couple, very obliging and very helpful.
- U Fornu is the perfect stay if you are travelling near Patrimonio or Saint Flo: the room was very comfortable, clean and spacious, the staff welcoming and kind and breakfast very good and various. Highly recommended.
Close to the Patrimonio Guitar Festival.
Breakfast is good.
- New clean rooms, terrace, good location close to Saint Florent and Cap Corse. Good breakfast, friendly owner.
Domaine D’ostriconi-l’agriate Café
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Domaine D’ostriconi-l’agriate Café offers accommodations in Palasca. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Calvi is 17 miles from Domaine D’ostriconi-l’agriate Café, and Bastia is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- the owner was very welcoming and helpful making the stay easy
- Gérant absent pendant tout le séjour. Une seule employée dans l’établissement seulement le matin pour le petit-déjeuner, après vous êtes livrés à vous-même. Accès à la chambre difficile (sur un chemin en pierres) et sans éclairage. Pas de demi-pension sur place alors que réservée au préalable sur le site de Booking depuis 2 mois… Chambres au confort très spartiate. CB non acceptée alors qu’il était précisé qu’elle était acceptée.
- colazione ottima e abbondante, materasso superconfortevole, lo staff tutti gentilissimi e disponibili, Stefan parla italiano .Posizione ottima x potersi muovere e vedere spiagge e località nei dintorni…lo consiglierei
- Belle bâtisse en pierres, très beau cadre au milieu de la nature, chambre spacieuse et très agréable, le tout agrémenté d’un charmant accueil et toujours avec le sourire de la sympathique Aurélie.
- Posizione strategica per vedere le spiagge più belle per chi ha un fuoristrada 4×4. Casale molto bello con tanto verde attorno e gli animali danno un tocco in più. La proprietaria è carinissima ed estremamente gentile e disponibile. Letti super comodi!
Located in Patrimonio in the region of Corse, 4.4 miles from Bastia, Les Oliviers features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Corte is 29 miles from Les Oliviers, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from Les Oliviers.
- It is a room in the owners property, quaintly but adequately furnished. The town is a wine centre so good for wandering and wine tasting but well off the beaten track – very picturesque but not easy to find. The owner is friendly and tries to communicate and my schoolboy French was passable. Breakfast on the terrace was very nice and personal.
- Quiet surroundings, great host and comfortable room
- Fresh croissants/bread every morning, giant cup of coffee, fresh orange juice, lovely array of home made jams
- La sympathie et l’accueil de Nicole..l’originalité des lieux
- La chambre propre et belle !! Cadre très agréable et sympathie de la personne d accueil ! À refaire absolument !
Casa Eva Maria
Casa Eva Maria is located in Patrimonio, just 5 miles from Bastia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Corte is 29 miles from Casa Eva Maria, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 11 miles from Casa Eva Maria.
- excellent breakfast and a super pool Thanks for an excellent stay
- Sehr freundliches Personal, super Frühstück, schönes Zimmer, ruhige Lage, Zugang zu kleiner Gemeinschaftsküche. Extrem erholsam und sehr empfehlenswert!
Accueil chaleureux, chambre tout confort avec vue sur piscine, très bon petit déjeuner.
- Le super accueil de notre hôte qui nous a proposé de nous conduire au resto du village (en cause les fortes pluies) .Encore merci ! Le petit déjeuner, avec des bons petits gâteaux maison malgré, notre départ tôt le matin. La décoration de la chambre et la salle de bain est de très bon goût. Les chambres ont une superbe vue sur une belle piscine.
- Nous avons tout aimé: l’acceuil, l’hébergement, le cadre, le petit-déjeuner… merci à notre hôte pour son professionnalisme, sa qualité d’ecoute et de conseil. Il a participé à rendre notre séjour bien plus beau.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Cicendolle is located in Vallecalle in the region of Corse, just 30 miles from Calvi.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Bastia is 9 miles from Cicendolle, and Corte is 22 miles away. Poretta Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A Conca d’Oro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Conca d’Oro offers accommodations in Vallecalle, just 30 miles from Calvi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bastia is 9 miles from A Conca d’Oro, and Corte is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 8 miles from A Conca d’Oro.
- The room you get is in the same house where hosts live. Views from the property are magnificent! But you won’t have that view from double room, as room windows are on the other side from the sea, so it’s only garden view. Delicious breakfast is served on the balcony with the views of the valley, sea and Saint-Florent.
The accommodation, the surroundings and especially the familiar and friendly treatment of the host gave me the sensation of the authentic corsican village.
Spectacular views, clean and spacious room, nicely decorated.
- the owners do not speak much english but they speak Italian and French and with the help of google translate we managed very well 🙂 they were very helpful in pointing out places to go and the lady does very very tasteful breakfast…homemade jams, cakes and biscuits. the bnb has an amazing view with St Florent at the distance, a great spot for sunset and it is set in a very quite village. The evenings were very relaxing, very close to nature and close to visit Cap Corse. Highly recommended.
- Un vieux village, un paysage magnifique, un accueil chaleureux. Et un logement très confortable.
Superbe vue au petit déjeuner, qui est d’ailleurs très complet et gourmand.
La confiture de coing faite maison est un régal.
One of our top picks in Oletta – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, U Muzzelo is located in Oletta in the region of Corse, just 30 miles from Calvi. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bastia is 7 miles from U Muzzelo, and Corte is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 9 miles from U Muzzelo.
- The room was lovely and had masses of storage space. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was well-appointed. Breakfasts were excellent and our hostess was charming and very helpful, despite the language barrier.
- Beautiful location. Nice small pool with seaview. Room, wardrobe and bathroom were spacious. Delicieus breakfast. The owners were very nice and although they only speak French, we could communicate well.
- Dominic and Clare were very friendly and greeted us well when we arrived. Great breakfast with buffet style of cheeses, breads, yogurts, cereal and more.
- The hosts are very professional, welcoming and very helpfull; the residence is immaculate, beautiful garden and lovely trees. Great breakfeast and you feel very welcome! Do not hesitate, you will be overwhelmed by this lovely couple and their beautifull home👏👏
- Lovely property within easy reach of St Florent. Supermarket 5 minutes away. Very quiet location. Owners very friendly, so all good.
A Stalla Doro
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, A Stalla Doro is located in Oletta in the region of Corse. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Calvi is 30 miles from A Stalla Doro, and Bastia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 9 miles from A Stalla Doro.
- L’accueil, le petit dej, la situation, l’espace, la maison
- Emplacement idéal pour visiter la Corse du nord, le site du gite magnifique
- Le cadre exceptionnel avec grande piscine, la tranquillité du lieu, la qualité de l’accueil et grande disponibilité de la gérante qui est très sympathique, le petit déjeuner et le nombre restreint de chambres (3).
- Très bel endroit, charmant accueil et excellent petit déjeuner nous recommandons fortement cette adresse
La maison est superbe
La piscine géniale
L accueil excellent
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Olmeta-di-tuda Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Olmeta-di-Tuda Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!