10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Olivese Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Olivese Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Olivese Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olivese Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olivese Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Olivese Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Olivese Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Olivese Corsica:
Ferme auberge du col de la vaccia
Ferme auberge du col de la vaccia offers accommodations in Olivese. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Ajaccio is 19 miles from Ferme auberge du col de la vaccia, and Porto-Vecchio is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 16 miles from Ferme auberge du col de la vaccia.
- Excellent service, food (with own and crafts products) and nature place in the middle of the mountain… 100% recommended!!
- Niets, enkel het mooie beeld naar buiten kunnen we als enig element appreciëren.
- Le lit, la vue, le cadre, l’accueil, les repas, la déco.
- Un emplacement idyllique pour les amoureux de randonnée . Le patron et son assistant sont adorables et aux petits soins pour leurs clients , les chambres sont splendides et la restauration juste délicieuse et locale … nous reviendrons dans cette auberge dès que possible !!👍
- La chambre spacieuse ,lit grand et confortable ,belle SdB. Si beau temps ,super vue .Belles randos à faire aux alentours .Calme la nuit .Antoine le patron est sympa ainsi que Dominique qui était là pour la saison .
Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini
Located in Aullène, Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini is 22.4 miles from Propiano and the coast. It offers free WiFi access, an outdoor seating area and a shared living room with a flat-screen TV and a fireplace.All rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Villa Cardellini feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A shower is provided in the bathroom.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast with local products every morning in the dining room, which offers mountain views. The breakfast room offers panoramic views. Restaurants can be found 650 feet away.This B&B is 11.8 miles from Zonza and 35.4 miles from Porto Vecchio. Free private parking is available on site, and there is a closed garage available to store motorcycles and bicycles.
- Delightful village with spectacular views. Good breakfast and helpful staff and easy parking.
- Very friendly hosts and staff! The house is very nicely built and has all the facilities for the stay!
- Modern house with amazing view, wifi and private parking available
Nice breakfast with home made Corsican cakes. Wonderful view over the mountains.
Non French speakers should know the owner’s English is limited
- Delicious breakfast, good suggestions for restaurants, nice talks, locked garage for motorcycles.
Maison d’Hôtes Zella
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Maison d’Hôtes Zella offers accommodations in Bains de Guitera. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ajaccio is 18 miles from Maison d’Hôtes Zella, and Porto-Vecchio is 24 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 15 miles away.
- Outside it’s old stone building, but inside it’s modern room and bathroom with everything you need. The views are amazing, especially the view from the breakfast terrace. There are no big cities around, but you can have dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. The host has lots of ideas for hiking, just ask.
- Everything!! Very nice hosts! The food cooked by Jean-Marie was just amazing. He used mostly local products. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The view from the house was just breathtaking. It was just a perfect stay. The hosts were very helpful with everything and helped us find good hiking trails. The pigs and goats walking around outside the house just added to the experience.
- Excellent cosy accommodation with extremely nice owners
Jean-Marie is a most welcoming and gracious host who went out of his way to ensure our short stay was a really memorable experience. Both the accommodations and food are of a very high standard.
Our excursion together with Jean-Marie to see the sunset at Bozzi was a real adventure and a highlight of our trip that we will always remember. We wish him well with his future plans for the property and hope to return one day…
- Accueil très sympathique de Jean-marie. Très bon conseils de randonnée.
A Casella -Chambre D’hotes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, A Casella -Chambre D’hotes is located in Zicavo in the region of Corse, just 20 miles from Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Porto-Vecchio is 23 miles from A Casella -Chambre D’hotes, and Corte is 28 miles away. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Voyageur(s) réservez les yeux fermés et lisez notre commentaire sur place dans le livre d’or ! Ce B&B Est au top : calme, beau village authentique, resto à proximité, hôtes charmants et très accueillants, petit déjeuner maison extra. Bellissimo !
Nous recommandons vivement !
Mariana & Benjamin
Sehr nette Besitzer. Bemühungen sich sehr in alle Hinsichten. Alles Sauber.
Ausgezeichnetes Frühstuck, eigene gemachte Marmelade und Kuchen.
Das Zimmer verfügt über einen Ventilator, keinen Airco.
- Petit-déjeuner local très sympathique. Hôtes attentionnés. Bons livres dans la chambre.
- Sehr nette Vermieter, außergewöhnliches Frühstück, sehr herzliche Atmosphäre
- Alles!!! Wir hatten einen kurzen Zwischenstopp mit Übernachtung bei unserer Motorradtour durch Korsika in Zicavo eingeplant. Allein schon die Ankunft im Casella war sensationell!!! Das privat geführte B&B verfügt nur über ein mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtetes Zimmer und wird von einem älteren Ehepaar mit Begeisterung und Hingabe geführt. Wir wurden herzlichst empfangen und nach einer langen und heißen Tagestour auf unseren “Böcken” mit zwei kühlen Bieren erstversorgt. Wir saßen mit unseren Gastgebern auf der Terasse vor dem Haus, unterhielten uns über Gott und die Welt und hatten immer das Gefühl herzlich willkommen und fast “Teil der Familie” zu sein! Hier ist man wirklich nicht nur Gast! Zicavo selbst ist ein kleines Nest mit 230 Einwohnern und 4 (!) Restaurants im Herzen Korsikas. Tipp fürs Abendessen: “Le Pacific Sud”! Gutes Essen, riesige Portionen und sehr vernünftige Preise!
- Voyageur(s) réservez les yeux fermés et lisez notre commentaire sur place dans le livre d’or ! Ce B&B Est au top : calme, beau village authentique, resto à proximité, hôtes charmants et très accueillants, petit déjeuner maison extra. Bellissimo !
Auberge U n’Antru Versu
Located in San-Gavino-di-Carbini, 25 miles from Ajaccio, Auberge U n’Antru Versu features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Porto-Vecchio is 11 miles from Auberge U n’Antru Versu, and Bonifacio is 23 miles from the property. Sud Corse Airport is 16 miles away.
- Excellent boutique hotel, stylish rooms and a lot of thought to detail. Perfectly clean rooms. It is a great starting point for Bavella.
- Romantic setting, nicely restored building, quiet location, good food
Great spot in mountain
- Beautiful and interesting location with lots to do in the area; helpful staff, comfortable and large room. Good restaurant
Breakfast outside , the choice of fruit and charcuterie, the room with airco and XXLbed , their own pizzeria , the garage for our motorbikes !
Ideal to discover the Alta Rocca , Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio , Propriano , Col de Bavella ….
Bergerie du Prunelli
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and an outdoor pool, Bergerie du Prunelli offers accommodations in Cauro, just 10 miles from Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Porto-Vecchio is 29 miles from Bergerie du Prunelli, and Corte is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 7 miles from Bergerie du Prunelli.
- The concept of the Bergeries. The animals which are part of the property, dogs, horse, donkey and goats. The comfort of the room, and the breakfast were outstanding.
- Perfect escape to the Corsican countryside. Laetitia and Dede are both amazing hosts in every way. Breakfast was superb in a quiet and beautiful surroundings. A week of true relaxation and peaceful environment. The village a 5 minute drive away, we recommend both the Napoleon a la carte restaurant, Saperdella (pizzeria) and the local shop.
- It was like home from home very guests maximum ten so you don’t feel overcrowded!!!
- Nice breakfast at communal table in relaxing, large kitchen/breakfast room in main sheepfold; ultra-modern indoor swimming pool; great design/layout of the Bergerie estate; spring water fountain; stunning interior design; super comfy bed; very nice host; spotlessly clean; great high up location but only if you want to get away from everything for peace and quiet.
- Very beautiful little hotel, excellent facilities for a small town refuge, comfortable and inviting room, fabulous breakfast. Laeticia and Didier are extremely welcoming and you feel at ease quite quickly. Lovely and friendly dogs!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, u buschettu offers accommodations in Olmeto, just 17 miles from Ajaccio.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Porto-Vecchio is 21 miles from u buschettu, and Bonifacio is 26 miles away. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Very nice view from the toilet. Breakfast cost 8 euros but was quite good. The room was alright.
- This property was very recently newly renovated to a very high standard. Room was tasteful and modern with every amenity. The small fridge and tea/coffee facilities were nice. It was just outside the village of Olmeto which is on the main road but has a lovely feel to it and very quaint and hospitable. Breakfast or meals were not offered but excellent cafés and restaurants are available in town.
- Chambre propre ,tout le nécessaire était â notre disposition
Beau petit village typique
Facilité pour se garer devant l’établissement
Restaurants accessibles à pieds facilement
aimabilité de la personne qui nous a reçu
geweldige kamer, alles mooi en nieuw
goed ontbijt bij te boeken
Aux Bords du Temps
Located in Zonza, 25 miles from Ajaccio, Aux Bords du Temps features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Porto-Vecchio is 12 miles from Aux Bords du Temps, and Bonifacio is 25 miles away. Sud Corse Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- I loved the village very much, and I do recommend visiting. The place is charming and tiny – this not overcrouded. Owner speaks English! (a rare case in Corse)
- The breakfast in the restaurant opposite the hotel was really good. Apart from sweet things and tasty coffee, we were given ham and cheese – delicious:) The room was clean, with a private entrance. The hotel is in the very centre of Zonza.
Propriétaire très gentil, très bon confort, très typique.
Bon conseil pour découvrir la région.
- Village de montagne typique corse, loin de tout…
- L’accueil chaleureux et le confort original de la chambre
Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne offers accommodations in Bastelicaccia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Ajaccio is 5 miles from Chambres d’hôtes le Vieux Chêne, and Corte is 30 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is 1.9 miles away.
Lydie was lovely and very helpful. Insisted we had breakfast at 7am before we left to catch plane.
Enormous bathroom with great shower. Would definitely stay again.
- Though we didn’t have common language with the owner (Lydia) and had to rely on either google tranlate or other guests for translation, we really enjoyed her company, helpfullness and dedication to making our vacation great. She is a person radiating positive energy, making your stay just a bit more better.
+ very communicative and nice owner/host
+ clean bedsheets
+ nice location, close to airport
+ beautiful view from the shared living room
- Lydie is a really welcoming host who will give you valuable tips on restaurants, beaches and things to do. The breakfast contained in the price is a really pleasant moment of the day. The panorama from the room was extremely nice. There is nothing to criticise, I would absolutely go back 🙂
- Very friendly lady. Quiet location. Beautifull spacy room with a nice view.
- Lydie was lovely and very helpful. Insisted we had breakfast at 7am before we left to catch plane.
U Fragnu di perruccio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, U Fragnu di perruccio offers accommodations in Levie, just 25 miles from Ajaccio.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Porto-Vecchio is 11 miles from U Fragnu di perruccio, and Bonifacio is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 14 miles from U Fragnu di perruccio.
- We liked the location and the decoration in the accommodation. The owner was very friendly and loved to explain the history of the hotel. The bedroom was very big.
- Séjour superbe, propriétaires très serviables et très bon petit déjeuner
- De l’accueil, aux conseils pour visiter la région, tout était très bien et nous y retournerons merci à nos hôtes .
- La gentillesse et l’accueil des hôtes, le charme de la chambre meublée à l’ancienne et le fait qu’elle soit spacieuse. La région est magnifique et l’emplacement permet de rayonner un peu partout dans le sud de l’île
- l’accueil, le petit déjeuner, les discussions avec notre hôte, la confiance, la déco très riche
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Olivese Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Olivese Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Olivese Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Olivese Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!