10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Olemps Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Olemps Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Olemps Midi-pyrénées:
Chambre d’Hôtes Le Tilleul de Canac
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’Hôtes Le Tilleul de Canac offers accommodations in Rodez, just 30 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Conques is 19 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Le Tilleul de Canac, and Laguiole is 26 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It’s a large appartement. Excellent breakfast. Would recommend.
- Very friendly welcome; we were taken to the station on leaving and were given good tips about transport and where to eat.
- The owner Marie was wonderful and made our stay very special. Homemade breakfast were superb.
- Marie is a delightful person extremely helpful and made us feel very welcome.
- special breakfast made as my wife cannot eat gluten. Very warm welcome and helpful proprietor. Excellent restaurant recommendation given.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies offers accommodations in Agen dʼAveyron. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Millau is 27 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies, and Conques is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 10 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies.
- Beautiful old house with a lot of character. Louis the host was very helpful with information on walks, drives and restaurants in the area. Delicious and generous breakfast! Thank you!
My , wife and her parents stayed here on a road trip south ! We were extremely pleased and surprised with the destination and the facilities at this stunning hotel !!
We arrived late in the day and were met with with large smiles and the offer of uncovering the pool so we could relax !! The rooms are large and airy extremely clean and beautifully finished !! After a fantastic nights sleep, The breakfast was superb Louis and his wife are fantastic ! We will be back Thank you again !! Nyon is a great city with fantastic eateries !! Just ask Louis for reccomendations !!
- Louis was excellent, friendly host. The chateau was comfortable and clean. Very nice stay.
- Fantastic breakfast included and wonderful large and character filled rooms.
The location is lovely and the host was most welcoming and helpful . However the property looked like it needs a little more loving care in places . The room was fine although it had been wet and cold in the days before we arrived and the room was a bit cold and a tad damp . The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom and towels very good – shower great also . The downside was the toilet with no door – a bit difficult when your granddaughter of 20 is sleeping just the other side of the wall . It is a lovely property however in a stunning location – and I am sure
when the sun shines for a while it feels warmer .
Chateau de Canac
Chateau de Canac is located in Rodez, 31 miles from Millau and 19 miles from Conques. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Laguiole is 26 miles from Chateau de Canac, and Villefranche-de-Rouergue is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This is a real castle. Quite unique. Our host was charming. The Michelin standard food served in the Elizabethan banqueting room was superb. The whole place was decorated in keeping with the era. Wonderful!
- We loved everything about the Chareau de Canac. The Elizabethan decor was exquisite. The dinner in the devine dining room and breakfast in the gourmet kitchen was superb. Henri was the quintessential host. Bravo!
- Amazing building – a proper castle chateau beautifully restored. Beautiful room and very helpful hosts.
- The room was beautifully decorated with real attention to detail.
- Были небольшие мелочи, о которых отдельно напишу. Но в целом место очень понравилось! Еда отличная, кровати удобные. Советую брать сразу с ужинами, получается дешевле. Маленький замок, очень красивый, старинный. Интерьер восхищает! Прекрасный текстиль. Всё чудесно. Спасибо!
Chambres d’Hôtes Coeur de Bastié
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes Coeur de Bastié offers accommodations in Trémouilles.Every room comes with a private bathroom.Albi is 31 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Millau is 26 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 13 miles away.
- Tout était très bien mais j’ai surtout apprécié les qualités humaines de nos hôtes.
- Die Lage ist sehr ruhig. Die Gastleute sind sehr freundlich und gehen auf individuelle Wünsche ein (z.B. früheres Frühstück). Die Zimmer sind sehr sauber und komfortabel, schönes Ambiente. Zum Frühstück gibt es obstsalat, Brot mit verschiedenen (selbst gemachten?) Marmeladen und Kaffee, Tee oder heiße Schokolade (je nach Wunsch).
- L’accueil, la générosité, dîner et pt dej parfaits, le côté chalet chaleureux, le confort de la chambre ! Belle maison d’hôtes ou l’on s’y sent bien !
- Très bon accueil, personnel discret , ras, satisfaits
Les propriétaires sont très agréables . Le confort et l’ esthétique de la chambre sont parfaits . Tout semble neuf ( Le rideau de douche en tissu est il récent ou est ce une idée qui fera que le suivant sera adapté à l’humidité ? . Nous avons réellement aimé cet esprit ” Savoie”
Les propriétaires donnent l’impression de l’euphorie des débuts ou est ce dans leur naturel ? ( toutes mes impressions sont celles d’EX propriétaires de chambre d’hôtes qui ont aimé et pratiqué durant de nombreuses années , maintenant retraités
La Demeure du Comte
La Demeure du Comte is located in Salles-la-Source, 11 miles from Conques and 9 miles from Rodez. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Figeac is 24 miles from La Demeure du Comte, and Laguiole is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Claudette is the perfect hostess. She met us at the impressive ancient door with a smile and a cheery hallo. After going up the twisty windy stairs, she showed us our lovely room, which was very spacious and light. Immaculately clean bathroom.
As we had been travelling for 8 hours, she very kindly brought us a tray of tea and home made cake.
She recommended a bar/restaurant in nearby Marcillac (5mins in the car) to eat in the evening.
15 minute drive to Grand Rodez golf course.
Claudette and Jeannot are the perfect example of how to do B&B. The breakfast table was laden with home made jams and cake. A choice of at least a dozen loose leaf teas.
There are 4 B&B rooms and 3 gites to rent.
Would definitely recommend. 10/10
- Charming hosts. Wonderful historic building. Warm and very comfortable. Excellent central heating. Great bathroom. Superb breakfast. Rooms are very spacious and charming.
- Hosts extremely welcoming. Couldn’t do enough for you. Definitely recommend the breakfast. A lovely stay.
- The property was a delightful 15th century home on the outskirts of a tiny village, not far from the airport at Rodez. The owners could not have made us more welcome. We were given a refreshing drink , homemade biscuits and figs to eat on arrival. The breakfast was excellent. Yogurt, jams, bread and cake all home made by the lovely owner Claudette. We liked it so much that we stayed for a second night. They guided us to somewhere for our evening meal and Claudette’s husband gave us a short talk about the history of the house before we left.
- First of all, the owner/hostess greeted us at the gate. She escorted us to our rooms and answered all of our questions. She was the smiling face we saw in the morning for breakfast. With such personable service, it is sure we will come back to this lovely accommodation, . We highly recommend chambres d’hôtes Cougousse!
- Claudette is the perfect hostess. She met us at the impressive ancient door with a smile and a cheery hallo. After going up the twisty windy stairs, she showed us our lovely room, which was very spacious and light. Immaculately clean bathroom.
Located in Escandolières, 9 miles from Conques, La Roumec features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Rodez is 13 miles from La Roumec, and Figeac is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Charming, confortable, very quiet, perfect for us.
- Wonderfully friendly, helpful and welcoming hosts with a great accommodation set up.
- We loved everything!! John and Jennifer couldn’t have been more welcoming, the rooms were lovely, and breakfast was full of variety and all of it delicious. The location is beautiful and so peaceful. Our little girl loved the pool and relaxing in front of the wood burner in the lounge in the evening was very pleasant . We really can’t recommend La Roumec highly enough.
- Such a warm, friendly welcome. Breakfast was amazing.
- The room, location, friendliness of the owner’s and other guests in fact I liked everything.
Appartement Terrasse Rodez Centre
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Appartement Terrasse Rodez Centre is located in Rodez in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 30 miles from Millau.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Conques is 19 miles from Appartement Terrasse Rodez Centre, and Laguiole is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bouleau
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bouleau is located in Goutrens, 12 miles from Conques and 13 miles from Rodez. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Figeac is 19 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Le Bouleau, and Laguiole is 31 miles away.
- Great welcome and extremely comfortable. The hosts speak perfect English and very good French. Highly recommended.
- A quiet corner in a beautiful Aveyron, yet to be discovered. You can drive kilometres without crossing a car. A very nice accommodation, spacious room. But Lisa and Steve make the difference. And if Lisa suggests to prepare dinner, never say no.
Everything is so stylish, we did not want to leave.
Just perfect !!
It is the prefect place to stay and explore Rodez and the Aveyron area.
You cannot get better hosts who will assist you and tailor make your stay…whether it is cycling, sightseeing, cooking classes, hiking or shopping…
- Le Bouleau is a lovely place to stay if you like peace and quiet – and we do. The guest house is a cleverly converted barn and is quite different than most accomodation which is offered. Steve, the host, is particularly helpful and prepares an excellent breakfast which is included in the very reasonable tariff. There are interesting and beautiful places to visit nearby but a car is essential.
O Paradis offers accommodations in Taurines.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Albi is 22 miles from O Paradis, and Millau is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Cabanes De Pareloup
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Cabanes De Pareloup offers accommodations in Salles-Curan. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Millau is 18 miles from Les Cabanes De Pareloup, and Rodez is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 20 miles from Les Cabanes De Pareloup.
- Spa dinatoire fortement conseillé. 3h de hammam, sauna, jacuzzi privatifs, plus délicieux diner préparé par l’hotesse.
- accueil tres agreable….malgré l heure de notre arrivée tardive
- très bonne literie, belle décoration, petit déjeuner recherché avec des produits faits maison ou locaux, le calme avec vue sur le lac
- une hôtesse tres conviviale , plutôt qu’une chambre on devrait parler de suites , un petit déjeuner tres convivial .
L’accueil a été formidable. Le matin le petit déjeuner était excellent et notre hôte s’est montrée très attentive à notre bien .
La vue sur le lac de Pareloup était magnifique. Un véritable petit paradis.
Notre hôte est une véritable artiste et tout respire dans les Cabanes sont bonheur à créer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Olemps Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Olemps Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!