10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oizé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Oizé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oizé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oizé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oizé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oizé Pays De La Loire:
Chateau de Montaupin
Located in Oizé in the region of Pays de la Loire, 15 miles from Le Mans, Chateau de Montaupin features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 39 miles away.
- The pool,the host was welcoming and nothing too much trouble we were welcome to have a picnic in the grounds and the breakfast was excellent. Recently re-done room.
- Informal, family friendly, and the optional evening meal was generous in the extreme all guests seated round an enormous table in the lovely dining room. Great to meet and mix with other people and families on their travels. Excellent swimming pool and grounds which are perhaps not widely advertised on the web site.
- Friendly people and a really quaint place to stay.
Wonderful home cooked supper with all of the guests around the table. Very sociable and good for our French. The building is stunning. The pool is great too. Location is a perfect stopover for journey to or from the western channel ports.
Mme David is an impeccable host.
- Full of character & original features. Extremely family friendly and superb value evening meal.
Le Château de Mondan
Located in Guécélard in the region of Pays de la Loire, 10 miles from Le Mans, Le Château de Mondan features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 42 miles away.
- Friendly husband and wife who ran their chateaux.Made you feel as if it was your home
- Husband and wife were excellent hosts .Ate breakfast with them and we stayed here on our return and had dinner with them .After a swim in their pool
- The location may not suit everyone as it is rural and a car is necessary. Our room was very comfortable with a lovely, almost new shower. Breakfast was good. We shared our table with a delightful French family.
- Delightful and attentive host – nothing was too much trouble
- The castle is a charming quiet retreat, ideal for a romantic week end in the country. The breakfast was grrat. The hostess is a lovely interested and interesting person, very welcoming and helpful, also very nice to chat with. We were delightfully surprised there was a swimming pool, for which we were provided towels.
Le Champ De La Ferme
Located in Saint-Gervais en-Belin, 10 miles from Le Mans, Le Champ De La Ferme features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 38 miles from Le Champ De La Ferme.
- At last a modern, clean, comfortable place, where the owner is brilliant. Such a contrast to those dusty old chateaus where they think they don’t have to put themselves out, just manage what they think they can get away with. This is a brilliant place, and a breakfast that was unbelievable. Not what you can get away with but everything in excess. Wonderful French toast and the most welcoming hostess you could wish for. This is the place we will stay every time we go back to the UK.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. Value for money.
- Nice helpful people, good facilities, comfortable bed and easy parking. Great breakfast. It was not our first stay and we look forward to our return.
- We were made to feel so welcome. The dinner was delicious and the breakfast spectacular. Lovely comfortable bed. Perfect
- The owners were very welcoming and generous. The facilities were excellent and the bed was extremely comfortable.
La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes
La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Malicorne-sur-Sarthe. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Mans is 19 miles from La Buzardière, Chambres d’hôtes, and La Flèche is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- THE most delightful couple ran this gorgeous small rustic hotel. It had the most glorious garden, incredible, a marvellous array of the most beautiful plants. The views too were fantastic, we felt very relaxed. So much thought and work had gone into it. It was a real treasure to find and the owners were so kind and helpful. We could even get English TV and Wifi. We felt very lucky to have found it.
- Breakfast was very good, with all kind of bread, coffe tea etc. Fresh bread. Friendly reception with tea and biscuits!
- Myself and two others wanted somewhere quiet to escape the hustle and bustle of le mans and this was perfect. Dave and Lynn were absolute diamonds, I felt as if i’d known them for years. Comfortable beds and great breakfasts. Would definitely return.
- loved my visit there, everything was great, bed was comfortable, bathroom was super, very clean. breakfast was good, just liked everything about the place, ,,, super
Our 3 night stay at this lovely B&B was absolutely perfect, we arrived quite late at night, our host Dave showed us to a beautiful welcoming double bedroom. After a great night’s rest (the bed is just so comfy ) we awake to the most fantastic view across the fields, with distant sounds chickens, ducks. Our hosts provided a great continental breakfast, everything you could wish for and more !. The bedrooms are situated adjacent to the main house so you have your own front door, this meant that we could come and go when we liked without disturbing anyone, plenty of parking and a lovely well kept garden just outside again with amazing views.
Our hosts, Dave and Lynn were just the most lovely people , we hope to be able to stay with them again in the future. This B&B is a great find !!!
Relais Henri IV
Located in La Flèche in the region of Pays de la Loire, 29 miles from Angers, Relais Henri IV features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Le Mans is 23 miles from Relais Henri IV, and Saumur is 31 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 40 miles away.
- The owners are really friendly and the breakfast was excellent.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful and the food was very good.
- The welcome, the old fashioned style, the restaurant and breakfast
la chambre familiale correspondait a ce que j’attendais
les propriétaires de l’établissement sont charmants et votre écoute.
- Des hotestres sympas tres bon restaurant on se sent tresbien dans cette maison
Located in Saint-Jean-de-la-Motte in the region of Pays de la Loire, 19 miles from Le Mans, L’ancien prieuré features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 38 miles away.
- The hospitality of Sylvie and her husband was outstanding. The place is delightful, modern plumbing and comfort situated in an ancient setting. Our dinner and breakfast were superb and the whole atmosphere of the accommodation was peaceful and comfortable.
- Amazing. It was the most interesting stay. You should try the dinner. I would 100% recommend everybody to stay there.
- Used the guest house as a stopover on our way to Bordeaux. The accommodation was perfect for the 3 of us, and our host Sylvie was wonderful. Lovely quirky old nuns priory with winding staircases and furnished accordingly. Breakfast taken in dining room with log fire featured Sylvie’s own jam and a taste of her rhubarb tarte. Liked the place so much we booked a room for our return journey. The perfect place for those who enjoy a real taste of France.
- le repas était excellent et rapport qualité prix très bon, petit déjeuner correct
- La gentillesse et la disponibilite des propriétaires
Logis de Semur
Set in a manor dating from the 14th century, Logis de Semur is located in the Loire Valley, 24.9 miles from Le Mans. A continental breakfast is served daily and it features a floral garden with a shaded terrace.Antique furniture and exposed beams are among some of the features of the guest rooms. A TV, fridge and facilities for making hot drinks are provided, and the apartment also has kitchen facilities and a garden view.With free private parking on site, this property is situated 5 miles from the zoo in La Flèche and it is within 37.3 miles of many chateaux of the Loire Valley.
- Propriétaires disponibles et aux petits soins. Lieu charmant qui attire la curiosité tant des yeux que de l’esprit.
- accueil très chaleureux de la propriétaire.place de parking fermé.Propriétaire à l’écoute.calme de la chambre appréciable.La propriétaire parle bien de sa région.Important pour visiter.
- Logement tres sale ( mouton de poussière, cheveux, crottes de souri sous table de nuit lors de la recherche d’une prise, toiles d’araignees tenant le rideau decoratif au dessus du lit, sanitaire douteux et encrassé de calcaire…).accueil agreable, Josy est riche de culture et attentionnée aux enfants. Bémol sur le fait de ne pas pouvoir entrer à l’heure qu’on veut car il faut sonner pour se faire ouvrir le portail.
- L accueil la chambre qui était très belle la campagne les restaurants et le zoo de la flèche
- Vieille maison de famille confortable et située dans un endroit très calme, aucun bruit, un accueil très chaleureux et attentionné. De plus nous avons 2 grands chiens qui se sont trouvés parfaitement à l’aise dans ce cadre verdoyant.
Chateau de Saint Frambault
Featuring free WiFi, Chateau de Saint Frambault offers accommodations in Roézé-sur-Sarthe, just 8 miles from Le Mans. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 44 miles away.
- Lovely period charm. Beautiful surroundings. Nice pool
- Such a beautiful place! Fantastic views, wonderfully quiet and the swimming pool was a real bonus! The owner came out to meet us (we were worried because it is not a hotel – it turns out it’s a family home and it definitely feels like it!). She showed us to our rooms and totally indulged our two small girls in their princess fantasy! Gorgeous old and authentic furnishings (very shabby chic!) Which you do need to take care of! The grand bed we had was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in! The swimming pool was beautifully warm and we had loads of towels and everything else we needed. She gave us directions for a lovely walk by the lake and a family friendly restaurant near by. Nice breakfast – very accommodating. The perfect stop off on our way back to Calais from Ile de Re.
- It is a beautiful setting, 18th century mansion on the huge land with gardens and pond, chateau itself has a lot of character, you can feel the quality in every detail from the bed sheets to the breakfast set. Best breakfast in our 6 days France trip with fresh yogurt, ham, cheese, good selection of bread and homemade jams. The host is amazing, very sophisticated and helpful.
- A real privilege to stay in such a beautiful family home, the facilities were very good, as was the breakfast. Madam was a first class host, we would certainly visit again. One comment Madam, some signs to show the location, it was very difficult to find but well worth the effort. As a shooting man I would love to visit during the shooting season.
- lovely B&B near La Mans, France, in the countryside. Very peaceful, excellent hostess, Eighteenth century chateau with lots of character. Beautiful grounds with lake near the property.
L’Air du Temps
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’Air du Temps offers accommodations in La Suze-sur-Sarthe, just 11 miles from Le Mans. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 45 miles from L’Air du Temps.
Lovely, friendly welcoming host.
The bathroom was new and fresh and clean with a great shower.
Breakfast was really nice with good coffee and many home made additions.
The village is delightful. We enjoyed walking by the river and into the little township.
- Spacious room. Very friendly proprietors. Good breakfast. Very nice pizzeria nearby. Parking on site.
- Room needed more light and maybe a window in the roof
Francis the owner was extremely friendly and welcoming and went above and beyond, allowed us to store our motorcycle in his garage and even let me us his pump when discovered had a flat tyre. hotel itself is only a handful of rooms, but in a lovely location next to river in a small village a short train journey away from le mans. we were there to watch motogp so it was the perfect location to ride to the le man circuit (15mins)
rooms were a good size, well equipped and nice and clean and airy. Breakfast was top notch.
- Very pleasant owners and comfortable accomodation. Secure parking. Tea and coffee making facilities (a bonus in France).
- Lovely, friendly welcoming host.
5 Grande Rue
5 Grande Rue offers accommodations in Le Lude. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tours is 31 miles from 5 Grande Rue, and Le Mans is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 30 miles from 5 Grande Rue.
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts, marvellous food, good warm bedding and comfortable mattress, good sized bedroom, beautiful house, full of interesting objects from around the world.
- Beautiful house, Susan and Simon are wonderful hosts, and Susan is a creative powerhouse and has made all of the rooms so individual and beautiful. The location is fabulous and the Chateau which is literally 2 minutes walk away is breathtakingly beautiful, it wasn’t open when we stayed but I imagine it is well worth a visit. The breakfast was just fabulous with homemade conserves and so much more. We could not recommend enough and will be returning.
- Lovely old French house. Wonderful hosts. Beautiful village with imposing chateau. Great breakfast. It just doesn’t get any better.
- A very warm welcome. Our room was very comfortable and careful attention given to a traveller’s needs. The hotel decor was interesting, fun and quirky. Dinner and breakfast were both excellent.
- Loved the almond-covered croissants and the homemade yoghurts at breakfast. Dinner was superb!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oizé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oizé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oizé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!