10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oissel Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Oissel Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oissel Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oissel Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oissel Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oissel Upper Normandy:
Chambre du jardin fleuri
Located in Saint-Aubin-lès-Elbeuf in the region of Haute-Normandie, 10 miles from Rouen, Chambre du jardin fleuri features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Évreux is 20 miles from Chambre du jardin fleuri, and Giverny is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. The owners very pleasant.
Wonderful room , comfortable and clean
Excellent friendly hosts who were very welcoming
- The hosts were better than any I have experienced they did all asked of them and more.
The hosts are lovely and gentle.
Everything was very clean.
I recuested scramble eggs for breakfast, ser prepared them and were delicious
- Les propriétaires sont des personnes charmantes et très conviviales. La chambre et salle de bain sont de tout confort et le petit-déjeuner irréprochable. PARFAIT !!!
Chambres d’hôtes La Tribu
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes La Tribu offers accommodations in Quévreville-la-Poterie, just 7 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Forges-les-Eaux is 24 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Tribu, and Évreux is 23 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- We have stayed here twice before the lady who runs it is very nice . We travel with my father in law so he had a seperate room . The owner gave us a glass of wine on arrival which was very welcome . This B and B is great for stopping off on the long drive from Brittany and she makes her own jam
- Exceptional hosts, very friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast and spacious garden.
- Very friendly and helpful owners and a lovely breakfast. The garden toys were also a great added bonus for the children after a long drive.
- Excellent location to relax with children and have a base in Normandy
- La chambre, la possibilité de stationner la voiture en toute sécurité et l’accueil des hôtes.
Chambre d’hotes de la Vallee
Located in Montaure, 13 miles from Rouen, Chambre d’hotes de la Vallee features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.Évreux is 16 miles from Chambre d’hotes de la Vallee, and Giverny is 23 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison
Located in Rouen in the region of Haute-Normandie, 24 miles from Forges-les-Eaux, Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Évreux is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Maison, and Lyons-la-Forêt is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- We were greeted by Alexander who immediately made us feel comfortable and answered all of our questions. Spacious parking. A lovely building and wonderful rooms. The walk to restaurants and shops is short. We loved our stay in Ambois.
- Frank was a wonderful host, the property was beautifully decorated and the welcome beer was a nice touch
- Good location close to sites but not right in the middle of them. Lovely home and grounds. Rooms are roomy but cozy. Breakfast was delightful. Frank is an outstanding host so warm and welcoming. He obviously enjoys hosting people in his home. If we could have, we would have stayed longer. Rouen is charming. Frank took us to the market with him in the morning to buy a few items and it was a highlight of our trip.
- This place is a real gem. Perfect location, beautiful house, comfortable room, surprise garden in the middle of town, and the host was just marvelous. The warmest welcome ever! A warm fire, and a big smile, tea and cake, and recommendations. It was perfect!!!
- We had a wonderful stay, Franc our host could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The house is beautiful and both my Mother and I said we would return again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Franquevillette offers accommodations in Boos, just 7 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 21 miles from Le Franquevillette, and Évreux is 26 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 40 miles from the property.
A lovely welcome a very clean room.a huge bathroom with walk in showe.goog Wi-Fi. Private parking
And a fine breakfast
- Very friendly host. Family room was 2 bedrooms and separate private bathroom. Nice quiet location with good amount of parking
- Very nice people, everything was very clean . It was very quiet tobsleep
- Friendly helpful hosts who tailored their advice to our interests. Excellent breakfast catering for gluten free requirement. Access to kitchen useful. Spacious room. Good hair dryer.
- Very pleasant reception upon arrival. The property was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was a substantial continental and satisfied all 4 of us. Highly recommended.
- A lovely welcome a very clean room.a huge bathroom with walk in showe.goog Wi-Fi. Private parking
Au Moulin de l’Andelle
Located in Pitres in the region of Haute-Normandie, 11 miles from Rouen, Au Moulin de l’Andelle features a barbecue and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 24 miles from Au Moulin de l’Andelle, and Évreux is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Nice and calm place
Perfect breakfast location with nice view on the river Andelle
Very good for families with children – much room and all equipment available
- Beautiful place. The owners were great. We had the family room and it was FANTASTIC for kids. We loved it. We will go again next year.
- L’espace de vie en journée avec un coin jeux pour les enfants, et salon pour les adultes !
- Le lieu est tout simplement magique pour les enfants. Outre le bac à sable et autres jeux à l’extérieur, une véritable salle de jeu attenante à la chambre / appartement qui permet (entre autres) aux parents de terminer tranquillement leur petit déjeuner tandis que les enfants jouent. A ce sujet d’ailleurs, petit déjeuner succulent. Pain et croissants frais, yaourts de la ferme d’à-côté, jus de pamplemousse pressé…. Un délice. Et des hôtes aux petits soins. Que du bonheur! Un lieu magnifique au bord d’une rivière, reposant et dépaysant. Bref, une adresse-petit bijou!
- La propriétaire, Madame Suzy très accueillante. L’établissement propre et charmant, en face de la rivière Andelle. Literie confortable.
- Nice and calm place
Une Chambre Dans L’atelier De R
One of our best sellers in Rouen! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Une Chambre Dans L’atelier De R offers accommodations in Rouen, just 23 miles from Forges-les-Eaux.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Évreux is 29 miles from Une Chambre Dans L’atelier De R, and Lyons-la-Forêt is 17 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- I and my wife had a memorable stay at that was full of warmth and care. Marie Christine & Jean Pierre are lovely hosts. Very neat and clean Old French City home apartment on pebbled pedestrian street with all facilities. Brilliant collection of books and magazines in the living room. Actual French breakfast with home made condiments, Black tea and English breakfast tea was served by Mrs. Marie. She helped us a lot in contacting Air France as my wife’s suitcase did not arrive at CDG.
- You will extremely luck if you manage to book this place.
- A fantastic apartment, immaculate, super breakfasts, the owners really looked after us, thank you Marie-Christine & Jean-Pierre!
- Very nice appartment at great location, great, very helpfull owners and very nice breakfast
- The suite was spacious, bright, and well-equipped. Breakfast was carefully prepared and delicious.
La Parenthèse Normande
La Parenthèse Normande offers accommodations in La Neuville Chant d’Oisel. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rouen is 9 miles from La Parenthèse Normande, and Forges-les-Eaux is 22 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 39 miles away.
- Perfect overnight stop. Friendly host, wonderful dinner – very accommodating to any special request. Would stay again.
- EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT! The owners and the accommodations at La Parenthese Normande were all delightful. Be sure to let Elisabeth Maupin (the owner and amazing host) that you would like to reserve a delicious homemade dinner with her and her husband for a very memorable evening to complete your wonderful stay here!
- The Bedroom was nice and new and Breakfast was great. Our stay was short but we loved it.
- We were made very welcome and the garden room was delightful. Lots of home made food.
The home-cooked meal was delicious when we arrived.
The room was clean and beautifully presented.
The hosts were very welcoming and adhered to our every need. We also enjoyed meeting the new family pet!
Château d’Argeronne “Le Pommier Doux”
Château d’Argeronne “Le Pommier Doux” is located in La Haye-Malherbe, 14 miles from Rouen and 15 miles from Évreux. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Giverny is 24 miles from Chateau d’Argeronne, and Lyons-la-Forêt is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The lack of televison or radio. Quiet location. Charming owner. Horses. Clear night sky. Early morning mist.
- A beautiful, tranquil and historic location. Walking the Chateau grounds on a fine evening was a particular joy. Our room was very comfortable, spacious and quiet and we really enjoyed discussions with our host who made us most welcome after a tiring journey.
- Prachtig domein, in alle rust ontwaken bij vogelgezang
- Très bel endroit, très beau parc. Idéal pour passer une nuit calme et confortable
- Le petit déjeuner, l’environnement, la situation geographique
la VILLA la GLORIETTE
Villa la Gloriette is a 19th-century property featuring a furnished garden and free Wi-Fi access in the individually decorated rooms. It is located in central Rouen, a 5-minute walk from Rouen – Rive-Droite Train Station and 500 feet from Terminus Boulingrin Metro Station.Each room features a private bathroom with a shower, bathrobes, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a bathtub. A microwave, electric kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchenware are also available. Breakfast is served daily.A private, closed garage is possible on site at an extra charge, if you reserve in advance, and free public parking is possible nearby. You will find shops and restaurants in the area. Rouen Cathedral is 2,650 feet away.
- A wonderful elegant French home with very well appointed and comfortable rooms, set in beautiful private gardens. We received a wonderful welcome and care from the hosts who also provided a lovely breakfast with fresh crossants, fruit and juices as well as excellent coffee. It is maximum of 15 minutes from the centre and very close to the underground station. Will hope to go again.
- Wonderful breakfast with fresh fruit, fresh orange juice, delicious croissants & breads, cereal, freshly brewed delicious coffee (even the day we left early at 6 AM). Beautiful home and dining room. Gracious host and hostess. Gave us special help with our next travel arrangements. Very comfortable room with terrace overlooking the garden. Walkable in 15 minutes to center of Rouen. Took train to Caen for tour of Normandy Beaches arranged by Caen Memorial Museum & guide met us at train station and returned to Rouen the same day.
- The room was so clean and comfortable . The owners could not do more to assist in every way possible.
- Croissants were delicious, as was the rest of breakfast! The room (bovary) was huge and beautifully decorated. Bathroom gorgeous! Hosts were so friendly and spoke to us in English as our french was terrible. Location was a short walk from the centre, perhaps 10 minutes. Bed was very comfortable. The surrounding grounds were gorgeous. The best thing was the beautiful terrace attached to our room – we could have spent the whole day on there to be honest!
- This is a great place to stay as it is within walking distance of the city centre, but is in a very quiet neighborhood. The owners are both helpful and friendly, the rooms are comfortable and give you the feel that you are living in a well-furnished home with artwork all around.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oissel Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oissel Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oissel Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!