10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ogeechee Farms Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ogeechee Farms Georgia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ogeechee Farms Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ogeechee Farms Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ogeechee Farms Georgia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ogeechee Farms Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ogeechee Farms Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ogeechee Farms Georgia:
Galloway House Inn
Located in the heart of the Savannah Historic District, this Victorian bed and breakfast serves a continental breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Savannah River is 1.6 miles away.A full kitchen and a garden view are featured in each room at this Savannah Galloway House Apartment and Breakfast. A patio and seating area are provided as well.The garden and terrace are available to guests throughout their stay at the Galloway House Apartment and Breakfast. Free on-site parking is provided.Forsyth Park is 1.7 miles away. The property is also 1.4 miles from Liberty Square and 20 minutes’ drive from the Savannah Hilton Head International Airport.
No reviews yet.
Eliza Thompson House
One of our top picks in Savannah – and a guest favorite.
Built in 1847, this adult-only bed and breakfast is on historic Jones Street in Savannah, just a 2-minute walk from Forsyth Park. Guests will enjoy a deluxe breakfast and and elegantly styled guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is included in each uniquely decorated room at Eliza Thompson House. All rooms also feature high ceilings and antique furniture. A private bathroom with 2 bathrobes are provided as well.Access to a computer is provided to all Eliza Thompson House guests throughout their stay. A koi pond and an original Ivan Bailey fountain are on site. Daily newspapers are available on the grounds.Guests can savor their daily breakfast in the courtyard. Meal items include casserole, southern-style grits, and eggs. A nightly reception in the parlor features hors d’oeuvres with wine followed by dessert and coffee.The Paris Market and Brocante is a 10-minute walk away. The Savannah History Museum and the 1920-era Lucas Theater For the Arts are within a 15-minute walk from the property.
- Location, free evening wine and cheese, free evening dessert. Very friendly staff.
- Great breakfast. Lovely rooms. Love happy hour with other patrons. Location. Excellent staff.
- We have stayed there many times. The wine before dinner, dessert after dinner and fabulous breakfast are all special as is the courtyard. Staff exceptional!
- Bed very comfortable. We loved chatting with the other quests. Breakfast area charming
Breakfast, wine, and dessert great.
Excellent, friendly staff
Catherine Ward House Inn
One of our top picks in Savannah – and a guest favorite.
In the historic district of Savannah, this bed and breakfast features uniquely decorated rooms and a full breakfast. The property is a 2-minute walk from 30-acre Forsyth Park.All rooms are air-conditioned and have cable TV and a refrigerator. Some rooms at Catherine Ward House Inn have a private balcony or a 2-person spa tub. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a parlor, which features a sitting area with a fireplace, as well as private garden. This Savannah Catherine Ward House Inn has a concierge service and free luggage storage as well.This bed and breakfast is a 1-minute walk from boutiques, restaurants, and breweries. The Savannah Hilton Head International Airport is 16 miles away.
- It is a very nice and layed back inn we enjoyed the visit very much so
Stayed in the beautiful Tea Suite. It is a lovely place to just escape the city and relax. The breakfast was extraordinary. Owner could not be more hospitable and was waiting for us after a
our long journey from Sarasota. Would definitely stay anytime we’re in Savannah. Thank you for a delightful visit that totally enhanced our visit to this wonderful city.
- Friendliness of the staff, great breakfasts and a very clean & beautiful B&B!
The breakfast was delicious and creative.
They accommodated our early schedule and served us early.
- The breakfasts were huge and very tasty. The staff was very helpful and set up dinner and travel reservations for us. The room was extremely clean
Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn
One of our top picks in Savannah.In Savannah’s beautiful Historic District, this bed and breakfast offers a variety of lodging, including a 19th century private home. A gourmet breakfast and free snacks are served throughout the day.Each individually-decorated room and house of Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn offers a private bathroom and access to the gardens and courtyard. Free Wi-Fi is offered in the main houses.A gourmet breakfast is served each morning at the Savannah dining tables or on the patio. Meals may include sweet potato pancakes, omelets and berry-stuffed French toast.Guests are welcome to freshly baked treats and tea each afternoon. The front desk staff also bakes cookies to be enjoyed with milk every night.The Mercer Williams House and Museum is less than a 1-minute walk from the Savannah B&B Inn. Forsyth Park and the Georgia Historical Society are a 2-minute walk away.
- Beautiful property right on Chatham Square. Feels like you might have lived there with views to the square from SOME rooms. Helpful, friendly staff.
- Soft bed great and location great value. Over loved it
- Our first time in a B & B but enjoyed the at-home feeling. The room was nice and the courtyards beautiful. The kitchen staff was excellent and very accommodating! We ate breakfast with a nice couple and thoroughly enjoyed that experience. We were able to get some recommendations from them on places to eat and visit. The room was very nice with lots of character. We had a visit from a resident cat on our balcony which added to the at-home experience. The bed was wonderful and the room very spacious.
- Excellent breakfast after a lovely day touring old town
- The bed was extra comfortable, the room was extra clean, and the staff extra helpful.
Forsyth Park Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Forsyth Park Inn offers accommodations in Savannah, just 0.6 miles from Savannah Civic Center.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 7 miles from Forsyth Park Inn.
- The day Manager, a young African American gentleman was absolutely amazing. Great personality, interacted very well with guests. The weekend evening person who had a beard was also wonderful and very helpful. Both of these two made the stay a great experience! I could not say enough about either of them.
- I liked the location being across from the park was beautiful access to the DOT was convenient.
- I would move in for the breakfast alone but loved this old B&B with all of its beautiful history, location and woodwork.
- It’s a beautiful old house in a lovely location. The furnishings were lovely, and the staff couldn’t have been nicer. Breakfast was very good.
- Super accommodating to diet restrictions. Amazing ambiance. Happy hour is such a treat! Cookies at night were nice and fluffy. Service with Eric and Dwayne were both exceptional.
Azalea Inn and Villas
One of our top picks in Savannah – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Azalea Inn and Villas is located in Savannah.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Tybee Island is 15 miles from Azalea Inn and Villas, and Hilton Head Island is 22 miles away. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was delicious and the complimentary wine and appetizers was a nice surprise as was the late night snack. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.
- Beautiful B&B near Forsyth Park. The room was large and comfortable, with a cute balcony to soak in some Savannah sun. The breakfast was delicious. They also have complimentary happy hour and sherry, evening dessert, and coffee and tea set-up throughout the day. It’s about a 15 to 20 minute walk to River Street, with plenty of beautiful squares, shops and restaurants in between.
- Creative breakfast selections both mornings by a trained chef and good conversations with othr guests at breakfast. Enjoyed the tutorial about the goofy hidden images in the murals on the dining room walls painted by students at SCAD.
- This is my home away from home. Fav place on earth! Food is to die for, inn is amazing , staff is true southern hospitality!!!!!
- The best coffee I’ve had. Very pleasant hostess. Chef was very knowledgeable.
This 4-star bed and breakfast is in Savannah, 2 blocks from Forsyth Park. The historic bed and breakfast offers a full daily breakfast and unique guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Gastonian features a flat-screen TV and DVD player in each guest room. Rooms are also equipped with fireplaces and designer bath amenities.Guests at the Gastonian can have a glass of wine or tea at the afternoon reception. Desserts and cordials are also served each evening.Whitefield Square is within a short walk of The Gastonian in Savannah. The historic Colonial Park Cemetery is only a 5-minute walk from the inn. The Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, a historic landmark, is also nearby.
- Breakfast was delicious and served to us on the balcony in our room. The appetizers and desert were also incredible. We really didn’t need to go out for meals!!!! We were treated very graciously by the staff who was always ready to help.
- Everything friendly staff great accommodation really recommend this place
- Very nice. Breakfast and hordevours were excellent. Very helpful staff.
- Beautiful old building. A wonderful friendly staff that made you feel like part of the family.
- The staff was terrific – warm and most hospitable. They offered great ideas on what to do during our brief stay in Savannah. There were lots of free, delicious snacks available, beyond the amazing breakfast. The room was spacious, well appointed and even had a fireplace. They even gave us a little bag of water, apple and granola at checkout. Just so many thoughtful touches.
Justine Inn Savannah
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Justine Inn Savannah offers accommodations in Savannah.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tybee Island is 15 miles from Justine Inn Savannah, and Hilton Head Island is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 7 miles from Justine Inn Savannah.
- Friendly and informative staff. Loved the shower and fireplace. Loved being close to Forsyth Park.
- Outstanding location near Forsyth Park. Beautiful old building, well appointed, updated appropriately. Friendly staff.
- Exceeded expectations. Perfect location. Breakfast was so nice! Staff was excellent. Room was AMAZING!!!!
- I love the breakfast and specially the atmosphere at the Bed & Breakfast. Anna, the innkeeper was extremely nice.
- Breakfast. Staff. Decor. Great mattress.like Inns.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, McMillan Inn is located in the Historic Savannah neighborhood in Savannah, just 0.6 miles from Savannah Civic Center.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very friendly owners. Breakfast was very good!! Homemade berry cobbler was very good and the eggs were delicious!
- I loved the fruit and peach yogurt, potatoes, sweets, meats.
- Savannah was beautiful, the B&B was amazing, and the owners couldn’t have been nicer!
- Loved the ambiance, the antiques, the historic location, the owners… My first bed and breakfast and my 2 teenage boys loved it just as much, especially the pool which they frequented.
- The Breakfasts could not have been Better . Staff Very Friendly , they made everyone feel welcome. Home was warm and well cared for . We stayed over Christmas , and the decorations were beautiful , my wife was very pleased . We will return ..
Planters Inn on Reynolds Square
One of our top picks in Savannah.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Savannah, 0.4 miles from Savannah Civic Center, Planters Inn on Reynolds Square features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Elegant historic hotel. Great location. Wine & cheese in the evening with a nice breakfast included
- Super location and atmosphere was wonderful. Loved the patio area for breakfasts and lounging.
- This looked nice on the website, so we chose it, you never know. Well it did not disappoint, The place was beautiful, the bed was very comfortable, the room was beautifully decorated, good size bathroom. The breakfast which is included was delicious, the staff was very friendly, to our surprise they have wine and cheese in the lobby receiving area each night, was great to socialize with fellow travelers. It is in walking distance to so many places including the waterfront. I will definetly stay here again, whenever we get back to Savanah.
great location, close to everything you don’t need your vehicle once your there.
The staff are very helpful. great social hour every night with wine, snacks and piano player.
- Very pleasant lounge. Breakfast was simple yet ample and very tasty. Wine & cheese was lovely. Good cookies.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ogeechee Farms Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ogeechee Farms Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ogeechee Farms Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ogeechee Farms Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!