10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Offrethun Nord-pas-de-calais:
Autres Caps is located in Beuvrequen, 20 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 13 miles from Calais. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Boulogne-sur-Mer is 6 miles from Autres Caps, and Dover is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 20 miles from Autres Caps.
- We loved everything about this place: the place was spotless and felt like a home, the beds were comfy, the room was spacious, the decor was warm and inviting, the breakfast was scrumptious, and the host was friendly and helpful. When we arrived, the host greeted us warmly and showed us everything in the room and in the common areas. Since we hadn’t done much research on what there was to see in the area (because this was a stop on the way back home), he showed us maps and brochures for what there was to see. We would heartily recommend this place to others who wish to stay in the area, and would definitely stay here again if we return to the region.
extremely helpful proprietor
excellent quality breakfast served in separate kitchenette meaning we could take our time.
There is also a nice Brasserie in the village
- Very friendly hosts. Excellent breakfast and fantastic facilities.
The extra attention to detail from furnishings to the dishes the breakfast was served in. Breakfast included delicious bread and croissants and much more.
The owners were interesting and attentive and knowledgeable. Even had lovely china for sale.
Private and very good breakfast served in our kitchen
Chambres d’hôtes de la Ronville
Chambres d’hôtes de la Ronville is located in Wimereux, just 19 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Calais is 15 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de la Ronville, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 19 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de la Ronville.
- The perfect stopover before taking the ferry back to Dover. We were made so very welcome with so much space and a lovely country environment. Could have spent much more time exploring the beaches – will definitely return.
- We were due to arrive at 8pm, but the shuttle was delayed by hours, and we didn’t arrive until 12pm we were expecting darkness, but the owner had waited up for us. The accommodation exceeded expectations, whereas we were expecting a room it was a suite to ourselves. Beautifully furnished, lovely situation, extremely comfortable bed. The breakfast we had in the morning was wonderful everything was so fresh. Couldn’t recommend enough, it was fabulous!
Extremely quiet and comfortable. Francois was an excellent host and recommended a restaurant where we had the best fruit de mer ever!!
Lovely garden and friendly chickens.
- Francis the owner of the property was very welcoming and kind and helpful. The room was spacious and the shower excellent. Plus best hairdryer I’ve ever had in a hotel or B&B. Breakfast generous and good quality.
- The accommodation massively exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was lovely.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Cap Opale offers accommodations in Marquise, just 21 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Calais is 11 miles from Cap Opale, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 21 miles from Cap Opale.
- The owners were very friendly, the area was quiet and tranquil. Breakfast was very nice, and everywhere was very clean. You can drive to some good beaches, bars, restaurants and country walks.
- The owners are very kind and friendly. Speaking a few words french helps but there is a phrase book avilable too.
- Everything was perfect, very easy to find with a local petrol station and chip shop.
- Good location and easy to find. Rooms were very nice with a bottle of water and a kettle.
- Lovely couple, couldn’t do enough for us, spotless home, nice breakfast, sadly we don’t speak French and the couple didn’t speak any English, lots of miming going on but we managed.
Villa Les Palmiers
One of our best sellers in Wimereux! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Villa Les Palmiers is located in Wimereux, 17 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 17 miles from Calais.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Boulogne-sur-Mer is 2.7 miles from Villa Les Palmiers, and Dover is 28 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Lovely spacious rooms, comfy bed, lovely people & very helpful, easy parking close by or behind the property
Previous reviews sum up Villa les Palmiers very well – it is not so promising when you arrive but the apartment is really lovely. We were a couple and two friends so the double and twin rooms were perfect for us. The apartment was homely and clean and it was great having the well equipped kitchen and living area so that we could relax and make dinner at home after a lot of eating out.
Breakfast was excellent and very plentiful and it was a great touch to provide local cheeses, and to label them, so that we could buy the ones we liked in the supermarket later.
It’s 10 minutes to Boulogne-sur-Mer and 45 minutes to Calais so really convenient for the ferry to/from the UK.
- Lots of kitchen equipment, including crackers and picks for at-home fruits-de-mer, useful because the depressing regional restaurants don’t offer much more than crab and shrimp. Lots of pots, pans and dishes. Lots of bottled water, necessary because the mains release heavily chlorinated swimming-pool stuff. Excellent, top notch cheese/wine shop Le Normandie on the main street.
Super helpful proprietor, nothing was too much trouble.
Quirky, character property.
We had top floor apartment and had all facilities we needed. Great to have space enough to sit down and chill out – tv etc.
We only stayed for one night but this would be a great place to stay for for longer and visit the attractions of the Cote d’Opale.
Fresh local produce to prepare your own breakfast.
- This is the third time we have stayed here. Traditional French house, spotlessly clean and comfortable but not modern. Charming host who speaks virtually no English and my French is limited but somehow communication is not a problem. Each time we’ve had the apartment at the top of the house which is great especially if you’re there for more than one night. (We’ve only stayed one night each time) Breakfast is delicious – fresh baguette, croissants and pain au chocolat with home made preserves and a selection of local cheeses. Selection of teas to suit most tastes and filter coffee maker.
Les Jardins d’Eugénie Maison d’hôtes SPA et Cottage
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Les Jardins d’Eugénie – Maison d’hôtes et Cottage is located in Leulinghen-Bernes in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 22 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Calais is 11 miles from Les Jardins d’Eugénie Maison d’hôte, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 22 miles from Les Jardins d’Eugénie – Maison d’hôtes et Cottage.
- Very friendly host, welcome drink provided, (local beer) or wine and an evening aperitif before we headed out for dinner. Only five other guest rooms and each with private verdanda. Secure, very peaceful in a small village with excellent views over rolling countryside, but only 10mins from calais shuttle terminal.
- The owner of the hotel was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was only a short distance from Calais but in a quiet and peaceful location.
Large modern clean rooms
Very helpful and friendly staff
Nice hot tub available for use
Lovely dinner (ordered in from local restaurant) – good value as included wine
- L acceuil de Claude était parfait et l endroit est particulièrement reposant ! Superbe vue!
- La déco des chambres, le confort du lit, l’accès au Spa , lechoix au petit déj avec des produits de la région. Le professionalisme des masseuses puisque nous avions réservé un massage en plus
Gites-Chambres d’Hotes Calypso
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Gites-Chambres d’Hotes Calypso is located in Marquise, just 21 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Calais is 12 miles from Gites-Chambres d’Hotes Calypso, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 7 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 21 miles away.
- Super bel accueil par la patronne avec son grand sourire véritable calme chaleureux sécurisé parking inclus
- het ontbijt is super sober. we hadden een appartementje voor twee personen. we zaten op een verbouwde hoeve midden in de natuur. voor winkels moet je daar niet zijn maar als je graag wakker wordt van het gezang van vogeltjes is dat de ideale plaats
het ontbijt is nul , er is alleen 1croissant en 2 stukjes frans brood mijn man is diabetis en mag geen suiker eten. er staat bij uitgebreid ontbijt dikke leugens.
de uitbaatster vind zelf dat de vlamingen moeilijke mensen zijn omdat ze zeggen wat ze denken.
- Tres belle endroit , hôte accueillante tres sympathique😊 ,souriante .beau séjour .a recommander vivement !!!
Calme et tranquillité.
Bon petit déj.
La Ferme Du Dizacre
Located in Leubringhen in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, 24 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, La Ferme Du Dizacre features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Calais is 9 miles from La Ferme Du Dizacre, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- excellente location and very friendly people! the room was big
- This guest house is situated in a nice village about 20 km from Calais, very quiet place, charming settings, modest but nice breakfast served by the owners of this place
- Lovely room, very comfy bed, lovely family room with mezzanine and beautiful outlook. Good French continental breakfast with local produce. Gerald was an excellent host. Very quiet, out of the way, very peaceful retreat.
- Setting was lovely, studio was decorated stylishly, bathroom was big, plenty of hot water, breakfast was good, kitchen well equipped, owners pleasant.
Beautiful location only a short distance from the motorway but with the feeling you were in the middle of nowhere.
The owner was very helpful and pointed us in the direction of a lovely restaurant that was still open at 2130 on a Sunday evening.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute is located in Boulogne-sur-Mer, 14 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 19 miles from Calais.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wissant is 11 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute, and Wimereux is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 14 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute.
Our host was friendly & helpful.
We traveled as a family of 4 (our girls are 12&14) and this accommodation was perfect – separate bedroom with 2 single beds for the girls, wifi, a huge bathroom and spacious apartment. Excellent location in the old town and we were lucky with getting a car park close by. Special mention about the delicious breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice and lots of attention to detail.
- Wow! The rooms were amazing, but most importantly, the host was amazing. The breakfast was one of the kind, and it couldn’t be more French, fresh, delicious and elegant. The location is also good. But what I liked the most was the spirit of the host, she’s just a lovely lady with a big heart and a good personality. Loved it.
- Ambience, very friendly and helpful owner, excellent breakfast.
- Fantastic breakfast. Room was very large and Sandrine the owner was lovely. Overall a really lovely hotel in an excellent location. Would definitely stay again.
- Very copious breakfast with delicious pain perdu made specially. Useful advice on where to eat. Beautiful room with loads of space and very warm for which we were grateful on such a cold day.
- Our host was friendly & helpful.
Villa Maëlou is located in Wimereux, just 17 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Calais is 17 miles from Villa Maëlou, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 2.7 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 17 miles away.
- Breakfast was great – boiled eggs, muffins, pancakes galore. Host very trusting and easy going. Room very peaceful and relaxing
- The breakfast was amazing, with many home made products. The room was very cute and comfortable.
- The Hotel and staff was very accommodating, it was a very homely feel. Parking was easy. very quite location.
We stayed family of 3 adults and had quite enough space to stay couple of nights (2 rooms are kinda separated though no door in between).
Close to the sea (5 min walk), nice view at city center roofs.
Free parking next to property!
Modern and nice.
We had the 3/4 bed room. It had plenty of space, was very clean and had aspect front & back.
The breakfast was good and the hosts were friendly. We expect to visit again sometime.
It was exceptionally close to several good restaurants.
La Villa Belle
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Villa Belle is located in Belle-et-Houllefort in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 17 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Calais is 15 miles from La Villa Belle, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 17 miles from La Villa Belle.
- Everything with this property was excellent – hosts were very accommodating, pleasant and warm – I with them both the best
- Charming, friendly hosts gave good recommendation for restaurant and booked a table for us. Lovely property in quiet location. Lots to explore on cote opale. Sorry we couldn’t stay longer.
This is our fourth visit and there is a good reason, these two specially built rooms attached to the wonderful house are spotless, comfortable, private and the owners could not be better hosts. It takes about 30 mins from leaving the tunnel until you arrive in this pretty little village knowing that a warm and genuine welcome awaits. Many good restaurants in Bologne and the surrounding area can be easily reached.
Breakfast is a communal affair which is no bad thing – inside or outside depending on the weather and the food offered is extremely special – madames home made jams are superb.
Always happy to return and sorry to leave – worth every penny – this sets the bar for how a guesthouse should be run.
- Viviane and Stéphane are possibly the best B&B hosts I’ve staid with. They have a beautiful property with everything you need to be super comfy. Breakfast was incredible, comprising of great local produce and the fresh squeezed OJ topped it off nicely :). The village is cute and the drive into Boulogne (where I was working) was very easy. I can’t recommend a stay at La Villa Belle enough!
- Breakfast was amazing, the house was new, the owners were very nice and helpful in finding attractions around.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Offrethun Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Offrethun Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!