10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Odenas Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Odenas Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Odenas Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Odenas Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Odenas Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Odenas Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Odenas Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Odenas Rhône-alps:
Chateau Saint Vincent
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Chateau Saint Vincent is located in Régnié Durette in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 27 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mâcon is 16 miles from Chateau Saint Vincent, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 35 miles from Chateau Saint Vincent.
- Amazing place, nice breakfast, good location, great views, nice pool area.
- Very comfortable beds and nice products to use in the bathroom. Stylish decor. Fabulous breakfast.
- A wonderful room at a fantastic place. Friendly hosts and marvelloud breakfast by the pool.
- The rooms were modern and clean. The swimming pool was a nice surprise
- Our host Eric was very nice. The chateau is beautiful and our room was lovely! Also the breakfast was very good. We were on our way to the Cote d’Azûr and this was a great stop!
Domaine de Tante Alice
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Domaine de Tante Alice is located in Saint-Lager, just 25 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Mâcon is 15 miles from Domaine de Tante Alice, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 27 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 32 miles away.
- Lovely room and location. Friendly, helpful host.
- Great location..not far from autoroute. Pleasant welcome. Modern clean room. Swimming pool was relaxing. Breakfast was plentiful. Would certainly book to stay here again.
- Lovely modern well kept room. Kitchenette in the lobby an excellent touch. Good breakfast in the owners home. Too chilly to use the pool. Spoke just a little English but gave good restaurant recommendations.
– friendly host
– nice pool
– modern room
– free glass of wine at arrival
– great breakfast
- Location; room; decor; extra self-catering facilities
La Cadole de Palladio
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Cadole de Palladio is located in Régnié Durette in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 29 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Mâcon is 14 miles from La Cadole de Palladio, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The only word that comes to mind is- WOW. Marvelous stay, felt like royalty! The property is surrounded by vineyards and sequoias. Beautiful natural light filled the room, the heater worked wonderfully, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious! The host, Michael, was so kind and helpful– reserving dinner spots for us and arranging a wine visit with the next door neighbor.
Host was extra helpful in advising us on best places to eat and best places to go see/taste local wines. He gave us a tour of his own cellars and introduced us to the organic (BIO in French) wine producer next door.
Not far from the Beaujolais Nouveau celebrations but too far to walk to/from Beaujeu.
Location is soooo quiet and tranquil with wonderful walks through the vineyards just a few steps outside our door.
Breakfast was continental only but generous with fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, fruit juice and bread and pastries.
Geothermal heating meant our room was always cozy (We visited in November) and lashings of hot water on demand.
- At last we have found a beautiful location in the middle of the Beaujolais region. A lovely old villa surrounded by vines. The host Michael was extremely helpful, recommended restaurants and local vintners which made our wine buying trip perfect. We will not hesitate to go back there when ever we are in the region.
- Great (quiet) place with beautiful surroundings, helpful owners, nice (salt water) swimming pool. Comfortable apartment
Beautiful place, lots of history – fantastic scenery – great base to explore the area.
Hosts are exceptional – nothing is a problem.
Château de Briante
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Château de Briante is located in Saint-Lager, just 26 miles from Lyon.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Mâcon is 15 miles from Château de Briante, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 26 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 33 miles from the property.
This is a beautifully restored Chateaux, everything has been done with impecable taste, from the sitting areas to every detail in the room.
The bed is super, as are the sheets and towels.
We loved our stay, thank you!
- Friendly staff. Beautifully restored bedrooms with woodwork and Open wood ceilings. Good bed linens. Large bathroom. Views across vineyards. Fresh fruit and homemade cakes along with meats and cheeses in the mornings
- Lovely chateau spacious rooms beautifully decorated with great bathroom. Lauren and Christine very helpful with local knowledge. Fresh produce at breakfast
- A beautiful luxurious room with superior quality bedding and a massive bathroom with huge fluffy towels and bathrobes. Gorgeous views from the property over the surrounding countryside. The breakfast was amazing – fresh orange juice, fruit salad, homemade yoghurt and preserves, along with generous pastries. We did not get to use the pool but it was sparkling blue and inviting. This place has character and offers a unique stay. We would love to return!
Very nice, big rooms with the most fantastic big bed. Delicious breakfast with good quality products – including fresh orange juice, homemade yogurt and nespresso. Very nice and helpfull staff/owner.
The property is in the center of Beaujolais but you need a car to get to the restaurants.
- This is a beautifully restored Chateaux, everything has been done with impecable taste, from the sitting areas to every detail in the room.
Les Potins du Four
Located in Quincié-en-Beaujolais, 27 miles from Lyon, Les Potins du Four features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Mâcon is 16 miles from Les Potins du Four, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Located in a lovely town, pool is nice on a hot day. Friendly helpful owners. nice facilities at a reasonable price.
- La gentillesse de nos hôtes. La propreté de notre chambre et de notre salle de bain. Excellents petits déjeuners. Pour nous c’etait Parfait.
- La propreté, le côté simple est pratique des chambres, le petit déjeuner bien accueilli et bien agréable.
- La situation géographique et la facilité de parking
Goede prijs-kwaliteitverhouding verhouding
Ontbijt en bed Ok
Les Glycines – Domaine Gilles Coperet
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Les Glycines – Domaine Gilles Coperet offers accommodations in Régnié Durette.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Lyon is 28 miles from Les Glycines Domaine Gilles Coperet, and Mâcon is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- On our first night, Annie kindly invited us to her kitchen for a wonderful dinner that included vegetables, fresh from her own garden, and a glass of the house wine. The generosity and warmness of our hosts made our stay very special.
- Lovely overnight stay on a vineyard with a swimming pool peaceful fabulous views all around great breakfast Annie & Gilles very friendly had a wine tasting great wine brought several bottles home 😀
Of all of the hotels in the beaujolais area it would be difficult to beat this one! The hosts are really lovely, make great breakfasts (crepes and croissants!) and wine of high quality but very reasonably priced (we were treated to half a bottle and returned home with two cases!!). Although they speak only a little English, the hosts did their upmost to understand our questions and help us. For example, they booked a table for us at the restaurant Auberge Vigneronne in the nearby village (a beautiful walk there and back) and had explained to the restauranteur that we are vegetarians, meaning that we had a superb 3-course meal with wine for 25€/pp.
The room is well decorated and comfortable, located in a separate building to the host’s accommodation with your own terrace. The pool is very private and heated, with views over the vineyards.
- Lovely hosts, wine, evening meal and super accommodation.
- Highly recommendable, we got there in the middle of the harvest. It was really magic, Gilles is a very skillful and talented winemakers and his wines were superb!
Chateau de la Fléchère
Featuring free WiFi, Chateau de la Fléchère offers accommodations in Blacé, just 21 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mâcon is 20 miles from Chateau de la Fléchère, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 30 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Large comfy bedroom with large bathroom. Little extras like candlelit areas in evening. Fabulous breakfast.
- Delightful property off the beaten track, very welcoming host who provided a fantastic breakfast for the whole family, variety and plenty of it, would thoroughly recommend as a stop-over en route to the south or alps.
- Amazing place to reboot your body and soul. I would spent here more than 1 night. It is remote from busy roads, very quiet and cozy. Endless lovely place, people and cutie cats. Very nice garden, wonderful swimming pool. The owners – just wonderful people. Their breakfast we will remember forever!!! Homemade apricot pie, jams, croissants and much more. They serve everything so beautiful (see my pictures). Our room was just like a princess room from fairy tale! French charm in every detail. To this place we will definitely back! If I could rate it more than 10, I would definitely do it. Worth to visit and enjoy life!!!
- The property has been beautifully renovated with all the modern comforts without sacrificing charm. Their attention to detail is impressive. We highly recommend this chateau when in the Beaujolais region.
We loved the property! It is absolutely beautiful!
Decor inside and out; the landscaping.
Breakfast is amazing! We had a fruit crumble that everyone agreed was the best ‘dessert’ they have ever had!
The pool is wonderful! The view unbelievable!
The owners took every detail we asked for into account. Even setting up riding lessons for my granddaughter! 2 grandparents and 3 teens!!
Our favorite place in Europe! 😍
Nuit d’un Jour
Nuit d’un Jour offers accommodations in Montmerle Sur Saône. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Lyon is 24 miles from Nuit d’un Jour, and Mâcon is 15 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Was just looking for the closest hotel during a long drive. Luckily this place was the closest to me at the time.
Excellent attention to detail and spotlessly clean. Despite not speaking a word of French the hosts were very friendly and accommodating.
- Lovely greeting on arrival. The room was very clean and comfy. Manager was very helpful.
- Very nice, convenient place. Comfortable, kind and helpful host – great garden.
- Room was very comfortable, Bathroom good. Breakfast very nice with good selection
- Guesthouse is managed by friendly hosts who prepared a nice breakfast.
- Was just looking for the closest hotel during a long drive. Luckily this place was the closest to me at the time.
Le Lit Du Loup
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le Lit Du Loup is located in Corcelles-en-Beaujolais in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 29 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Mâcon is 11 miles from Le Lit Du Loup, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 35 miles from Le Lit Du Loup.
- The location was excellent; Madame Annick was very helpful; the breakfasts were wonderful. Madame Annick’s two cats and dog made the house seem like a home to me. They added to the fun. I would not hesitate a second to book again if I were returning to Beaujolais.
- Excellent breakfast and nice newly designed rooms, in warm days veri pleasant pool.
- Superb breakfast. Lovely Pool Superb bed. Very friendly and helpful host. Decor exceptional. Chester (the family dog) became a best friend.
- Renovated and beautifully decorated room in a stately country house with expansive views over surrounding vines. Proximity of Chateau de Corcelles and their tasting room which is an easy walk down the road. Exceptional breakfast.
- Lovely old country house with comfortable spacious rooms. Nice little touches like a Nespreaso coffee machine. Breakfast was beautiful with great home made or local products.
Featuring free WiFi, La Chanoinesse offers accommodations in Salles-Arbuissonnas, just 22 miles from Lyon.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mâcon is 20 miles from La Chanoinesse, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 31 miles from La Chanoinesse.
- Great Breakfast, very friendly Hosts, amazing Interior
- Fantastic breakfast. Charming host. Lovely 18th century decor.
- This accommodation is unique as the owners have spent a considerable amount of time in filling it with artifacts to fit the style of the property. Our regret is that our schedule didn’t allow sufficient time to take in all the property had to offer. A good reason to return in the future.
- My partner and I have travelled a lot and stayed in many B&B’s all over the world. This is honestly one of the loveliest B&B experiences to date. Jean and his wife run La Chanoinesse which is decorated beautifully and filled with their character. The night we stayed there was a mini storm and we were unable to go out, Jean cooked us a lovely, simple, fresh dinner with local produce and made us feel right at home. Happy to show us around and talk about all the wonderful things they have collected, including a Cabinet Of Curiosities (which Jean was happy for our 2yr old to explore & touch), La Chanoinesse is special little place not to pass by.
- This really is a unique B&B. I haven’t stayed anywhere else quite like it. Lot’s of great touches. I particularly appreciated the large shared lounge area and the tour of the owner’s room of bizzarities.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Odenas Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Odenas Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Odenas Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Odenas Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!