10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Octon Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Octon Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Octon Languedoc-roussillon:
One of our top picks in Lodève.Located in Lodève in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 30 miles from Montpellier, Le Mazet features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. The bed and breakfast has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Sète is 30 miles from Le Mazet, and Millau is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We had dinner cooked by host which was wonderful, cool quirky room, great view
- Quiet location, stunning view, great food! Friendly hosts.
- Nice, comfortable room. Great views of Lodève and beyond.
- The host, the breakfast, the view, the furnishings
- Very warm, friendly host! Excellent breakfast. Covered accomodation for my bicycle.
L’Ecrin D’Osely is located in Lodève, 30 miles from Montpellier and 30 miles from Sète. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Millau is 28 miles from L’Ecrin D’Osely, and Béziers is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 29 miles from L’Ecrin D’Osely.
- Owners of the hotel are fantastic, dinner are really great, and if you want to try the real home made french dinner, that’s the place where to do it.
- Wonderful meal in evening with charming family, beautiful setting with waterfall too!
- Excellent evening meal- great company and welcoming hosts
- The hotel owner was very approachable and could not do enough for you. The swimming pool was an added bonus. Dinner was supplied on request; food very good and eating with the family was a great touch
- Lovely couple. GREAT FOOD, friendly & helpful. Nice welcome….great value for money. Beats the big chain hotels easily.
Domaine de Flo
Located in Saint-Jean-de-la-Blaquière in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 24 miles from Montpellier, Domaine de Flo features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 30 miles from Domaine de Flo, and Sète is 26 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location with amazing views from the terrace, aperitif on arrival, cleanliness of the rooms
- Interior decorations were beautiful. View of the vineyards from the pool and outside table were fabulous. Breakfast was quite good.
- The owner is a wonderful chap.. realizing I was walking the Camino and that the only restaurant in town had closed, he put together a basket of fruit so that I didn’t go to bed hungry. The morning breakfast spread was superb.
- Location- close walk to village where there is a good restaurant and very quiet.
- Loved the swimming pool, rooms were nicely appointed, beds were comfortable, beautiful location – I loved the sound of the birds in the morning
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Auberge Issiates is located in Joncels in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 26 miles from Millau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Béziers is 27 miles from Auberge Issiates, and Lamalou-les-Bains is 11 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 30 miles from the property.
The owner was very friendly and had excellent English. The decor was amazing, and mostly made by his grandfather or wife, both of whom are extremely talented. Dinner was an unexpected treat and was a feast of four courses. I’d love to stay again.
Extra benefit: Amazing shower.
- The owners of the establishment are absolutely wonderful and cooked a dinner which was gourmet. After a long hot day walking the Camino the welcome I received and the kindness was so well received. Will likely walk this Camino again and when I do, I will stay here again.
- Everything, especially the welcome and the friendliness of the family
- The hosts – welcoming, friendly, helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- Our hosts could not do enough for us, the meals included a lot of their delicious home grown vegetables and preservatives. 3 visits to date and we will be back for a 4th.
- The owner was very friendly and had excellent English. The decor was amazing, and mostly made by his grandfather or wife, both of whom are extremely talented. Dinner was an unexpected treat and was a feast of four courses. I’d love to stay again.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Villa Escandorgue is located in Lodève. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Montpellier is 30 miles from Villa Escandorgue, and Sète is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- View and host, just follow his recommendations for a wonderful time
- Everything about my stay was great. The view from terrace, swimming pool, breakfast and the apartment itself where just beyond amazing. Additionally, the host gave me a lift to the city Center where i attented a wedding – That’s another point above 10. I envy the next guest already.
We are so happy that we chose to stay here instead of the centre of Lodeve. It was like another world – pure bliss. Marc is an amazing host, extremely knowledgable about the area with excellent taste. Ask for his recommendations and trust that they will be brilliant! His suggestions truly made our holiday.
The breakfast was scrumptious, with fresh fruits, warm croissants, meat and cheese platter and bio yoghurt. The bed was PHENOMENAL. We noted the model because we wanted to buy one for ourselves. Firm without being too hard and oh so comfortable.
There is one room for let in this villa so it feels like it’s all yours. The pool was refreshing. The view gorgeous. Highly recommend staying here.
Friendly hosts who made us feel very welcome. The pool was lovely and very refreshing after our hot journey. The accommodation was clean and neat with lots of interesting objets d’art.
We had an excellent breakfast. Stunning views.
- Amazing situation clinging to the hillside, with fantastic views, yet only a few minutes drive from the nearby small town of Lodeve with bars, restaurants, shops, cathedral and a weekly market. Beautiful pool, also with views, on the level below the room. Excellent hosts – Marc was friendly and fulsome in his greeting and spoke excellent English. Philippe offered help whenever required. They couldn’t have been more accommodating, and even provided plates, glasses and cutlery on the terrace for us to enjoy our supermarket-purchased “buffet” dinner. Our breakfast, on the terrace was superb.
Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Pélissols
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Pélissols is located in Bédarieux, just 30 miles from Cap d’Agde. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Béziers is 21 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Pélissols, and Balaruc-les-Bains is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Big clean comfortable room
Mireille, propriétaire des lieux, est très chaleureuse et disponible.
Si voiture à disposition, les chambres sont idéalement situées pour faire du tourisme dans cette région.
Une jolie piscine.
Des vins d’un excellent qualité/prix (en agriculture raisonnée de +) sont en vente sur le site.
L’accueil très sympa. La discrétion des propriétaires et leur gentillesse.
Très agréable séjour.
L’accueil très sympathique de Mireille , Petit déjeuner avec des confitures maison, du bon pain sur immense table rustique compris dans le prix de la chambre .
Chambre au calme , la piscine . 1 semaine pour visiter les environs . Plusieurs places de parking devant la maison .la rivière l’ Orb a quelques mètres avec des tables pour le picnic et des chemins de randonnées .
Environnement calme et propre
Propriétaire très accueillante
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour
- Big clean comfortable room
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Envoletvert offers accommodations in Lodève, just 30 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sète is 30 miles from Envoletvert, and Millau is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was plentiful and very tasty, and we were given privacy in which to enjoy it.
- Beautiful location, warm welcome and a fantastic breakfast!
- Very friendly, helpful owner. We enjoyed the use of the terrace and the excellent breakfasts with home-made conserves. There was plenty of opportunity to chat and improve our French. Peaceful location with fine views. Convenient parking.
- Our hostess was very accomodating. Breakfast was great and the room itself was well appointed with a lovely view over the valley.
Lovely welcome, although we don’t speak much French and our host didn’t speak much English.
We didn’t arrive until late and left early the next morning so didn’t have time to explore the area but it all looked beautiful.
Mas De Font Chaude
Located in Clermont-lʼHérault in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 23 miles from Montpellier, Mas De Font Chaude features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Cap d’Agde is 25 miles from Mas De Font Chaude, and Sète is 22 miles from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great place to chill out and superb base for exploring Lac du Salagou. Food based on local produce of wonderful quality.
- Home made food cooked by professional owner. Relaxed felt like part of the family. Well positioned for exploring round the lake.
very friendly staff
great breakfast and dinner
many things to do in the region for 3-4 days
Adorables hotes. Merci pour leur gentillesse, bonne humeur, disponibilité, discrétion 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
On parle du petit déjeuner: difficile de résister à tout ce qui est proposé. Difficile de ne pas en reprendre surtout!!!
Délicieux, avec la vue, le cadre etc…. qui va bien!
la surprise que nous a procuré notre séjour au mas de fond chaude ..apres une arrivée de nuit ….
tout est fait pour rendre notre séjour agréable : merci à nos hôtes
le petit déjeuner est parfait avec de nombreuses attentions culinaires ( gâteaux divers )
un conseil aussi ne ratez pas les repas du soir : délicieux, raffinés et joliment présentés …et économiquement très abordables
nous reviendrons avec plaisir
Domaine De Brousson
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine De Brousson offers accommodations in La Tour-sur-Orb, just 31 miles from Millau.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Béziers is 22 miles from Domaine De Brousson, and Balaruc-les-Bains is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 25 miles from Domaine De Brousson.
- The breakfast was excellent and the two owners were extremely charming and the breakfast was the best we have ever had – so many different things!!
- Wonderful time with Anders and Ana at this B and B. We were touring the Languedoc region and camping but needed a well earned rest and good sleep so decided to book in to Domaine De Brousson. We had a wonderful breakfast, probably the best breakfast we’ve ever had at a B and B and had a great chat with Anders and Ana. We will definitely be returning!
Excellent Chambre d’Hotes, perfect location. The (Swedish) hosts, Anders and Anna, are very friendly and helpful, informing their guests on the history of the house and the things to do in the Languedoc area (wineries, restaurants, olive farms, etc). The breakfast is exceptionally good and abundant. The hosts are dedicated to a durable, biological lifestyle. We will certainly return.
Johan & Marjolijn
- Very warm welcome from the staff. Very nice, peacefull and comfortable place.
- Fantastic welcoming, absolutely devine diner, Anna and Anders are the perfect dream hosts … I will never forget my staying as it was so enjoyable
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Mimosa offers accommodations in Saint-Saturnin-de-Lucian, just 21 miles from Montpellier.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 28 miles from Le Mimosa, and Sète is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 25 miles from Le Mimosa.
- A family run B&B, better than most of the hotels we’ve stayed at in England, certainly in our top two in France. Extremly friendly, one of those diamond finds which we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone.
- Rooms were beautiful. Very comfortable. Breakfast was lovely.
- The room was amazing, an unexpected, stylish retreat in a sleepy village in the south of France.
- Amazing hotel, beautiful location. Wonderful hosts. Definitely recommend.
- A very charming B&B right next to a beautiful Romanesque church. The owners were very friendly and helpful in directing us to attractions in the area.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Octon Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Octon Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!